Attached: oof.png (701x787, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xoDWilGNVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based TSA

Look at the nose on the right

>Niggers acting like niggers
Wew

Now another Walmart is going to be shot up.

DAS RITE INCELS

>rochester

What a tragedy

>not just coming back with "but you're a nigger"

based nigger bullying incels

Niggers overwhelmingly ARE incels lmao

The TSA should just all be fired. They don't do anything but harass people who are paying their salaries. No other country in the world has anything like them because they're not necessary and in fact are a detriment to travel and even safety (since the offer the illusion of safety). If a presidential candidate said "if elected, I will disband the TSA" they would have my vote in a heartbeat.

You voted for Ron Paul?

your great grandpa was farm equipment

Kill all niggers desu

cope

>DAS RITE INCELS
>he most likely got a few free flights
>she got fired from a comfy decent paying job and now has to wageslave at a walmart or mcdonalds
hmmmmmm.....

I mean a Democrat or Republican. I'm not throwing my vote away on a fake candidate.

>sick burn
>"You ugly"
and I thought my burns were bad

based

What? NO! This cant be happening!

He is a republican

based. the TSA exists to give niggers and old women that same endorphin rush from abusing authority that cops get when they strangle a dude to death for jaywalking. traveling outside of the US is such a wakeup call when the security in literally every other airport on earth is normal and humane, then you get back to the states and get grilled by some 70 year old fucking hag or sheboon with a permanent bitchface interrogating you on what your dad does for a living and other completely unnecessary and downright intrusive questions before taking you aside for a """random""" inspection where they meticulously take all your luggage apart and turn your shit inside out for an hour and don't even help you re-pack so you end up late to your next flight

fuck the TSA and everything that came with the bush administration

Attached: DjrsMBKWsAAb2A7.jpg (1200x841, 62K)

I've somehow had really good luck with them and when I was running late for a flight they let me bypass everything. Maybe I just look very nerdy and harmless.

sooo many black males are incels

thats braincels though not incels.

the funny thing is that's probably the hundredth whyte boi she slipped one of those to and the previous ninety-nine just passively took the abuse

why are TSA workers so mean

>tsa
>decent paying
lmao @ you thinking 10 an hour is decent

>be ugly fat fuck with obviously smelly feet
>never get bothered by the TSA

should have sued the airport
that will teach them to hire niggers

Braincels are the non-problematic ones.

this, why do you think rape is so common among them

>literal monkey calling someone else ugly
huh

>W-WE WUZ KANGZ! M-MUH BEE BEE CEE! EAT YO SPICES, W-WHITE BOIS!

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (450x511, 89K)

I’ve flown dozens of times and TSA never does more than glance at me.

I work for Tsa and love my job. 21$/hr and i basically spend all day chilling with friends(coworkers) and doing cool security stuff. Also OP image isnt tsa, so thats probably a private security company.

imma needta check yah ugly ass asshole

Fuck you faggot, I'm a black incel and you're a literal tard, braincels are the reddit tier fucks with no spine. All incels agree that white men can't be incels, being white is the easy road.

lol you have to be one dog shit employee if you're getting fired over something this stupid. fucking niggers man.

incels bullying each other is fun though

I think being black would be like a simultaneous blessing and curse. Most people give you the racist treatment but the people that like blacks REALLY like blacks.

10 an hour is decent for not having to do anything at all for a few hours a day

Ron Paul's presidential run was under the Libertarian Party ticket. He failed to get the Republican nomination.

Holy shit

I travel a lot for work and when i know i have to travel soon i stop showering for a week or 2 before, if the TSA is going to molest me they're going to smell my b.o.

Are you flying overseas or just within America?

How do you manipulate a cute young female TSA agent into fingering your poop chute?

most was within the country but I flew out to Montreal a few times. the Canadian security is extremely chill and does even less than the TSA. there was a security guard just cracking jokes with people in line.

Honestly the opposite, the incels on /r9k/ are more self loathing than anything. But outside of Yea Forums most incel websites literally unironically are basically roastie caricatures of incels, going on unironic tangents about being entitled to sex.

Nobody really likes blacks. They're seen as pets and objects by self obsessed leftists who are only interested in them as political tools. Making it known you like black people is one of the oldest forms of virtue signalling. Like that episode of Seinfeld where George pretends to be friends with the black exterminator to prove he isn't racist.

That's 100% what happens. They hire people with a chip on their shoulder who go "look at this rich people flying" (ignoring the fact that you don't have to be rich to fly: I fly all the time and I don't make that much money) and then decide they want to fuck with these people and be petty little douchebags. I don't let it get to me in the airport, because I know for a fact that's what they want, that they want me to get mad so they can really fuck with me.
The real shitter is that nobody else at the airport is as shitty as them, even people with actual jobs that require them to do shit. Airport janitors aren't acting like assholes despite having to clean up literal shit. It's just beyond ridiculous.

Nope.he ran 3 times. Last 2 were republican. Remember him at the debates?

>nigger acts like a nigger
>OMG this is just like mean girls
?????

What is it like to be attractive?

Attached: Anonymous Anura.png (399x388, 39K)

Like I said
>He failed to get the Republican nomination.
Which three years do you think he was the Republican nominee?

I was attractive briefly and it felt very good. You don't have to hate yourself and random people compliment you. Then you become an alcoholic and look ugly again and people avoid you. Wouldn't that be funny if that actually happened haha

>ignoring the fact that you don't have to be rich to fly: I fly all the time and I don't make that much money

Because you're a fucking retard who likes to waste money. Normal people can't afford to fly around all the time.

notice also how all the shooters come from 8ch and facebook and so on with pretty much none from Yea Forums. if there's anything left to credit this site with people are at least slightly more self aware.

Good. Real good.

Wouldn't know

>waste money
How do you think I'm wasting my money exactly?

He could be flying for work but if it's for fun then he's either very passionate and/or foolish.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xoDWilGNVQ

Attached: seeyouwhenimrich.jpg (406x720, 53K)

It's for work.

Try double that pay plus full gov. Benefits and paid vacation. Also job security.

Stay mad incel loser

What years was he the libertarian nominee?

How do you know you're attractive? I feel like I have my days

That’s bad ass

This is vastly less white than pretty much any other subreddit tho

You didn't answer my question because you realized you were wrong.
To answer your question: 1988. Look it up.

flying

very nice

Well, I'd walk halfway across the world, including over the ocean, if I could.

Why do niggers always HAVE to let others know how attractive they find them? Why do they have zero filter?

>people call me an attractive guy
>don't feel attractive or use it to my advantage

An attitude like that is WHY people call you nigger. Nigger.

Thanks

We dont work for the airport

Mix between dealing with 1000s of passengers a day. And sometimes its fun messing with passengers a little by being rude. You learn pretty quickly that there is no point in being nice to a passenger because you are there to do a job not be a friend. I never even viewed passengers coming through as actual people, to me they were just things i needed to process so i didnt care about their feelings or concerns and it made the job easier.

Not true. There is no counting the amount of lives ive saved working at tsa. Ive caught countless guns and knives at checkpoints. Are job is to stop tragedy from happening, not stop tragedy DURING a happening. Also you are in the minority, because while working i get far more people that thank me for my service and tell me that my job makes them feel safe. So suck my dick.

Your parents don't count.

>There is no counting the amount of lives ive saved working at tsa.
Sure there is: 0.
Here's another fun number: 95. As in "The news of the failure comes two years after ABC News reported that secret teams from the DHS found that the TSA failed 95 percent of the time to stop inspectors from smuggling weapons or explosive materials through screening." So hey, no, you can suck my dick, bitch.

bomb sniffer

literal proof that they hire below average IQ knuckledraggers for these positions. absolutely embarrassing fucking post devoid of any self awareness. i hope a terrorist fucking kills you

>There is no counting the amount of lives ive saved working at tsa.

Attached: Capture3.jpg (354x515, 13K)

>You learn pretty quickly that there is no point in being nice to a passenger because you are there to do a job not be a friend. I never even viewed passengers coming through as actual people, to me they were just things i needed to process so i didnt care about their feelings or concerns and it made the job easier.
I worked security for years and never once had this mindset you come across as an unthinking NPC

>when they wave you through the x-ray machine and then suddenly tell you to stop one more time

Attached: 11242980[1].jpg (398x365, 21K)

>Are job is to stop tragedy from happening
It's "our". Not are.

based americans accelerating their country into a low-trust society that'll inevitably collapse as a result

thank you based retard for saving me from the terrists

What do you expect in terms of employee quality from an agency that literally advertised open jobs on pizza boxes?

Attached: TSApizzabox.jpg (500x375, 56K)

>White shirt

If a TSO doesn't have that distinct blue uniform complete with shoulder epaulets, than they are still trainees. This nigger hadn't even been there a month probably.

>there is no point in doing my job well by being polite instead of being a cunty, rude asshole
That's where you're wrong, faggot. Every single time I review any credit application from any employee of the TSA or any of its subcontractors, it gets fucked with. Every. Single. Time. I have denied dozens of loans and juiced the rates on dozens more. All you had to do was not be a fucking unbearable prick. All you had to do was your job.

This shit is of course not restricted to just my industry or your particular sector of uniformed monkey jobs staffed by fucking assholes. I can absolutely guarantee you you've consumed probably a pint of saliva belonging to other people by now. Ever wonder why your car seems to get keyed on an annual basis? Or why your tires get slashed? Why old friends don't talk to you anymore? That's why.

Actually you can't. When you catch a passenger bringing a gun unto a plane, you don't know what his motive is. Sure he can say "whoops forgot haha" , but you really do not know and saying otherwise is very ignorant. Plus checkpoints are a deterrent as well and again, you can't count how many potential terrorist attacks we stopped that way. What we can say is that while tsa has been in effect, no terrorist attacks during flight has occured. All thanks to me.

Also that failure rate you talk about is getting close to 8 years old. Did you know that? We are the newest gov. Agency and with that comes learning. We had such high failures because our equipment we were given was not good. So through the years we have been getting a lot better.

So much better infact that our recent results are over 94% detection rate! But you wont find that in the news, or anything negative about the detection rates within the past 2 years. You know why? Because they dont want to put good news out, we only make news when bad stuff happens. The best part is that we are still improving every day.

So i say again. Suck my dick

Don't pretend airport security is any better nowhere. I actually think they probably have the most useless job ever. I work at the airport, and the things i could take with me if i really wanted too is mind boggling. They go crazy over a water bottle and check passengers, but those of us who actually work at the airport we are free to do whatever really.

Thank you for doing your part, user.

I'm not American but is sassy Black people working in TSA a thing? Saw it in OITNB, Get Out and now this.

holy based

fucking based

all govt jobs in america disproportianately hire darkies its practically a second welfare system at this point

>Also that failure rate you talk about is getting close to 8 years old.
It's from 2015. The current number is 80% fail rate. I'll dumb that down: that means you're only successful 20% of the time. That's a failing grade, something you definitely know all to well. But hey, maybe if you knew your numbers, you'd have a real job.

Attached: 0d23c8f9bef078e09b6bfe211cd58e02.jpg (750x750, 26K)

Attached: banksy.jpg (743x821, 210K)

Is it all over for him Yea Forums?

Attached: 17363488-7364539-image-a-24_1565973493259.jpg (634x338, 28K)

I'd rather the TSA just stay at home where they can't bother innocent people.

Tsa is unlike regular security

I know that and saw but decided not to fix it because its a fucking Yea Forums post you autistic

Yw, also im not retarded

My life has improved 10x since working at tsa. I love it and love coming in every day.