What netflix mean by this?

what netflix mean by this?

Attached: 1565443237985.webm (720x480, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man
youtube.com/watch?v=nzayY6rx9_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8RYftfph3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its in literally every netflix original.

I dont understand why a bleeding company would give people even more of a reason to cancel their subscriptions.
I hope I live long enough to see this SJW bullshit burnt to the ground.

I've noticed how they've started to realize they can't be such kill joys and shit on everything all the time. Notice how they paid lip service to how "problematic" the game was but continued anyway.
Hetero normative? How? by not including a lesbian option? how could they possibly make it acceptable without including everything under the sun?

>what netflix mean by this?

Attached: 1.png (456x559, 16K)

That "art" "style" is far more infuriating than the dialogue.

if you aren't in a polygamous relationship with multiple retarded nigger trannies in wheelchairs you are a racist

98% of relationships are same race heterosexual, we must do better!

It's the I Graduated In Gender Studies And I Have My Own Style So We Have No Budget art style. Someone needs to figure out a better name for it because I think CalArts isn't enough.

learn to trace better retard and use krita instead of default paint maybe you'll make a better strawman to post

>posts webm for absolutely no reason forcing me to open vlc
what pc tard mean by this?

Ooh boo hoo

Maybe he assumed everyone else wasn't an ifag who needs to be treated like a toddler who can't have a Yea Forums app

>VLC

Attached: VLCmickey.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

>Wwaaaahhhh, a cartoon made a joke! I'm going to pretend I'm any different from the SJWs I claim to hate!

Fuck you, dumb nigger.

Uh oh one of those dirty left posters who says nigger. Reported for racism

Lol it took them like 6 years of being here to give up on the nigger word. My guess is "the dirt bag left" Chapo and cumtown gave them the ok to drop nigs and promote fags as the default protected class

lmao this

Damn I forgot about that campaign. Was so recent too

nigger newfag

What do you mean? them saying Nigger is relatively new

It perfectly illustrates the SJW mindset. Find something problematic and complain about it, but then consume and enjoy it anyway.
That's why you don't go woke. Not because you'll go broke; but because for as much as the left will bitch and whine they'll still buy it anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man

FYI, this character is The Smart One of the group, who delves deep into literary analysis of her kid novels for a book report and trues to give her teachers notes on how to better teach the class.

It's entirely in character for and only her her to say those lines.

and tries to give*

And this us the antagonist of the show
youtube.com/watch?v=nzayY6rx9_M
literally a manifestation of a bunch of puberty books

>It's entirely in character for and only her her to say those lines.

I bet this is just a vehicle to showcase these ideas in a semi-plausible way. I doubt they would get as much push back as they do now if they weren't so untalented a hamfisted with their propaganda

How do you feel about the main character being a lesbian and an entire episode about a gay couple

Why is modern tv so shit?

Attached: 1558558014584.png (400x400, 81K)

I would say that is similar to a rugrats episode where they meet Suzy's? family. Even as a kid I thought it was strange. Why is this family being portrayed as amazing in every way?
If it doesn't make sense kids are going to reject it

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8RYftfph3o

>it's a little heteronormative
It's like I'm having a nightmare but I just can't wake up

Attached: My+god+that+latest+yotsuba+was+pure+concentrated+healing+it+_07d7372a5f9d92193bd1f77908cbdf42.png (628x251, 65K)

practice

>learn to trace better retard and use krita instead of default paint maybe you'll make a better strawman to post

Attached: 1.png (456x559, 18K)