this nigger has reddit written all over him

Attached: nigger.jpg (715x492, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DaveChappelle/
youtube.com/watch?v=pQD-dXfHrvk
6abc.com/news/mike-tyson-look-a-like-preys-on-women/1155794/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDcA9BIB_NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that shot of his audience in one of his latest specials where the crowd is 100% white

you must be so greasy

>chappelle isn't funny
Yea Forums has officially reached peak contrarianism

Have sex

Attached: 72536253236232.jpg (480x360, 15K)

this

he was funny but isn't now just like Eddie Murphy

>zoomers, poltards, edgefags, every OP on this board

pol is better than this board actually

Attached: 1539633442594.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Dave insists on this so niggas don't be hollerin' during his set

ANTI ZOG OPINION DETECTED

*constantly hits mic to his knee*

He was, he's not anymore. That's just a natural downward spiral every comedian has to take.

>Yea Forums is one faggot
Yea Forums is many faggots with many different opinions

its literally why he stopped for so many years. reality finally hit him and he realized he's basically just a modern vaudeville show for college aged white kids.

>"bruh what do you mean you don't like Chapelle?? Are you racist or something?"

Attached: numale.png (630x384, 190K)

He's a fucking bore. I use his last specials for pissing myself off enough to go to sleep.

Attached: IMG_4789.jpg (800x800, 92K)

He's been smoking on stage for a while but yeah, it's always looked try hard.

his first set of netflix specials were a neat return from the netherrealm from Dave but his second pair were very disappointing.
Netflix just sucks the soul out of every comedian, Bill Burr suddenly went to shit when he started doing specials with them. Anthony Jeselnik's netflix special was dogshit too despite his previous one being very good.

>skipping head day

Attached: beetlejuice-film-halloween.jpg (1360x768, 104K)

Is he juicin'?

>Chappelle USED to be funny
Blame Mooney, he's the one who broke him

he used to be funny like burr, they should just quit because they haven't made anything good in years

user I...

kek

But those kids adored him and made him rich, what the fuck is this salty faggots problem?

I should go there more. It seems like the most interesting board on the site regardless of one's political leanings.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQD-dXfHrvk

It wasn’t the audience, it was because the producers and other writers on the show kept shoehorning him into racial skits where he felt he personally was being laughed at rather than the jokes he was making being laughed at

I'm not joking around here he seriously looks weird as fuck nowadays. I don't know if his mustache used to hide it but he just looks like a crackhead now

> ain’t I kewl guys?

is literally the attitude of every smoker. Then when they’re finally addicted they get to play victim to get even more attention.

Look up conspiracy videos on YouTube saying he is a clone. Some are pretty believable

You're actually not wrong but watch the retards here get really angry at you for it.

He's getting older, he smokes and he's got a ton of money, so I wouldn't doubt it if he boozes and does other drugs.

I wish clone dave was as funny as the real one.

He's also got a huge chip on his shoulder which is far and away the most unlikable thing about him. He was gret in Men in Tights. Young Chappelle was so much cooler.

how many of you were even aware you were alive when killin them softly came out

He's also working out. It's odd, because he's putting on muscle, but none of it touches his face.
He used to be a thin and wiry.

he's a magatard now

At the time i thought i was dead

>Look up conspiracy videos on YouTube saying he is a clone. Some are pretty believable
Imagine being this fucking retard

I saw him live and he tore into some kid for like 20 minutes about how his lifestyle was shit and not to aspire to live like him.
>smoking is bad, dont do it kid.
>i can smoke because im a baller

You seen tickets prices for his shows? Blacks can’t afford that

It helps calm your nerves. I quit smoking years ago but If I was trying to make a room of hundreds of people laugh, I'd be smoking.

Attached: smoking - chain smoking.gif (480x360, 980K)

I watched it when it first aired. Did you watch
his show when it originally aired? I did. He's shit now.

he looks like bokeem woodbine now

>think he’s memeing
>it’s real
>mfw

>producers suggested dave put on a dress for a skit
>dave knew he had to keep it real

He was lame on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. Seemed baked out. Even literal nobodies on the show are good for a few laughs. And OP is right- the dude was vaping inside a coffee shop. Seinfeld seemed nonplussed.

Nah, I see the reason for criticism of recent specials.
It didn't stop me from enjoying them, but he's floundering in his own self-image at this point.

Calm down sperg I didn't say I believe them I just enjoy entertaining the theory.

Real Dave had soul. His clone obviously is soulless.
Speaking of clones- you hear about when Mike Tyson's clone got arrested? Looks exactly like him. Real Mike had to tweet 'that's not me! i'm in cali". That's when I started believing the clone conspiracy.
Here's the link:
6abc.com/news/mike-tyson-look-a-like-preys-on-women/1155794/

>actually thinking chappelle IS funny
kys

Attached: 1519763868395.png (467x556, 239K)

I could not possibly imagine being this triggered

god, why is she so cute?

He may be a nigger, but damn he's a funny one.

>this nigger has reddit written all over him
how is possible to be as retarded as you and survive? i`m really curious. Whats the problem with that site and why the fuck has become a kind of standard to measure shit that happen before it???
I Bet Bill Hicks is "reddit" too, isn´t it?

yeah, this was pretty reddit...
youtube.com/watch?v=oDcA9BIB_NQ

Dave Chapelle is as reddit as advice animals.

All true

>THE LATEST RIB TICKLING HIGH BROW STAND UP, SIDE SPLITTING SPECIAL FROM NETFLIX WITH NO CHEAP FART JOKES

Attached: 1555517250295.png (644x800, 15K)

Dave Chapelle were prior to reddit, you fucking dumb piece of shit.

lmao. So his legacy is literally being a minstrel for millennial white people?

Fuck comedians shits not funny if you're over 13.

Nearly all of them are the same.

>Black comedian
>race jokes
>cop jokes
>weed jokes

>Woman
>oh boy it sure is hard being a woman
>did you know I have a vagina

>whites are almost all libshit cuck faggots that could be funny if their life depended on it.

Robin Williams was funny.

Attached: 190802_the_moon_full.jpg (835x471, 48K)

His standup is fucking atrocious now. Hes too bitter and up his own ass to come up with anything witty

Because you can actually have a conversation.

>uhh yea so
>*laughs as he slaps mic into knee*´
audience starts laughing uncontrollably
>you know how these niggas be... uhh
one man in the audience shits his pants and throws up from laughing so much
>y'all know them, right?
some woman falls to the floor and has a stroke
>WHYPIPO
the audience laughs so hard it causes a rip in the space-time fabric and brings forth demons from other dimensions into this world

Attached: unfunny nigger.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

As a life long Chappelle fan, you and I must be watching something completely different.. His recent specials have been very clever and funny. Nothing like his old stuff, which are bonafied classics.. But still really good none the less.

is that brittany venti?

Different user.
I like how he talks about modern stuff and makes it relatable, but also knows when to step back and keep the pacing with funny bits inbetween.

>vaudeville show
I think you mean minstrel. Anyway who gives a shit if black people go his shows, he's still funny.