I hate this faggot, wannabe Jason Statham and looks like a thumb without his beard

I hate this faggot, wannabe Jason Statham and looks like a thumb without his beard

Attached: dims.jpg (1254x673, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfPQbsEpD9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AJoL7Nk2FT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop bullying karl urban, his london accent isn't bad. fush and chups.

Attached: dredd.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

t. not a spice girl

Attached: pride.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

He best part of the show. Homelanders acting was shit.

nah, the ending totally ruins it

Why did he kill Mesmer?

you're right about the faggot thing

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x856, 177K)

>they still watch superhero movies
Holy shit grow up

Wish he were a LITTLE bit more like butcher in the comics, that version of him was just a straight up psychopath who you knew would follow through on whatever he promised. This butcher seems to much like a sad sack, and doesn't have that sense of humor the comics butcher had.

amazon likely wanted him to be more "human" than the comic, which is basically the punisher on supercrack

What do you have against thumbs?
youtube.com/watch?v=GfPQbsEpD9Y

>haha you losers, watching superhero movies, real adults post on memeboards about how they don't watch anything
you guys are sad and weird.

>hating on kino urban
fuck off pleb
>hating on chadlander
weak bait

How do I stop looking like a thumb?

Attached: 1566090211202.jpg (1210x1613, 1.21M)

lol jason statham is a pussy

True, I really can't call comics butcher a human, he was like a literal demon or some kind or anti-human. I just think his cruelty/humor was a part of his character that made him, him.

>That double chin
Just lose weigh and you'll be fine, the fat is making your face look weird, not your skull, I wish I had a head shape like yours, my fucking check bones make me look like some retard because they push outward out making me look like grug.

>making me look like grug
unironically based

He's lying you'll never look fine

I can't lose weight because of my apathy and laziness. I'm taking the bogpill

Fuck off, he looks normal except for the extra weight he's carrying around his face, he's not at an angle that's not flattering to anyone either.

Attached: 6094FE61-7DAB-424F-8B92-3F19DF8B9914.jpg (589x529, 71K)

If you're that lazy and apathetic a bullet or a rope is a much easier way to find release, you CAN lose weight user, the hardest part is just coming up with a routine and following it for a few weeks until you see some gains.

>watching movies at all
haha keep telling yourself that movies can be "intellectual" and "thought provoking"
Read a book you neanderthal.

so how are they going to adapt the hero orgy, asteroid fucking and white house scene for tv?

Yet look at where you are posting

It's fucking abysmal. He slips into kiwi every other word.

they won't adapt it, they don't have to do every little thing they did in the shitty comic
you're so fucking dumb

this fag fucked MY viggo??!

that always happens when a kiwi does a british accent, white kiwi's usually have a vague british kinda hint to their accent anyway

the fag in that picture is the guy from dracula rising and the hobbit, Karl and Viggo are straight and based

Reaper from Doom would knock out Statham any day

Jokes on you losers. I don't even like this board. I'm from /pol/, the man's board.

londoner here. stop.

Attached: gary oldman.jpg (960x1200, 393K)

then why do you spend so much time here namefag? go back and stay their

there are 3 fags in that picture

no just one, faggot

No, 3. Karl and Viggo were in a relationship back then, why do you think they're never seen together after being so close. Karl is never a part of Lotr reunions, there's bad blood because they were lovers

Attached: 932_320.jpg (319x320, 29K)

lol keep your faggot fantasies to yourself please

become white

Your childhood hero was gay, deal with it.
Do you really believe Viggo wasn't fucking these twinks?

yes, i assume you think about it alot?

Cope

Attached: 457.png (1500x1597, 2.23M)

fuck off kike. karl urban is /ourguy/

They'll drop it like hot shit just like 99% of the comics plotlines. The show is just gonna be the Justice League parody and corporate capitalism is bad non-sense. There's like 200,000 supes in the comic, theres probably gonna be less than 20 with speaking roles in the show.

>corporate capitalism is bad non-sense.

[produced by Amazon]

OP is just envious of Karl's manliness.

this.

Attached: doom rosamund pike and karl urban.webm (1054x720, 2.9M)

I can always tell when non-Americans post shit. You faggots get hung up on the dumbest shit.

>"HE HAVE HIP FAT!! OHHHHH XDDDD"

Why are the yuros and other dirt refugees that post on this American image board so fucking prissy?

>Assassinates your gf

Attached: Kiril.jpg (800x377, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AJoL7Nk2FT0

Attached: dredd-2.webm (1280x536, 2.91M)

the comics were better

based.

Attached: dredd shower.jpg (506x566, 124K)

People from cultures that were eating mud like 50 years ago tend to get hung up on really fucking weird cultural stuff. My favorite example are the hate crime hoaxes where some sandnigger claims some frog threw a shoe at them cause its like the most disrespectful thing but they don't realize nobody in the western world does that shit.

rent-free

Can we take a minute to appreciate that Dredd actually went through the effort to make an actually craft an in-world reason for their cool slow -mo shots?

Any other movie would have just said, fuck it, we've got a camera than can shoot 20,000 frames per second and we're just going to shove that shit in there.

yeah because it was a british film where the makers were a fan of the comics instead of the terrible jewish affair that was the hollywood 90's version.

Attached: dredd you've got give.webm (960x400, 2.87M)

>Homelanders acting was shit.
Fuck off, it was fucking phenomenal.
Both Urban and Antony Starr didnt hold any punches, amazing acting from both.
In fact its been a while since an actor impressed me so much, Antony Starr really made the role work.
e
On a side not i was shocked to learn the actor is build like a brick house, i thought the fake muscles are since the actor was skinny, seing hes in amazing shape surprised me, i guess it was part of the insane idea of a comicbook costume.

the scene with his creator is fantastic acting

>I say bad things about those I feel inferior to on the Chinese weaving boards to make myself feel better about the fact that, despite being a ((((((((white))))))) American I am physically disgusting, unloved, live in a brainwashed shithole and have a pedophile for a president.

This shit is always so painfully obvious and horribly cringe

Attached: 1495957485953.jpg (700x769, 94K)

>Homelanders acting was shit.
Nigga

t. Homelander

Attached: fuckoffdoobs.png (346x350, 219K)

Mesmer betrayed them and sold them out.

>yfw the Deep is the main supervillain for S3
>with an army of V-ed up super-dolphins

Mesmer saw Butcher's plan. It was awful.

he IS

This Butcher is a better actor.

In season 2 he'll go bananas.

Billy Butcher sounds like someone who has traveled a lot and lived in America too long.

Finished watching this today and i really liked it, though the non-ending to the season was a bit upsetting. Is it worth reading the comics or do you reckon i should just wait for the second season? How different is it from the source material?

completely different, the end scene doesn't even happen, in the comic butcher killed the baby after it tore its way out of his wife

Try a few new hairstyles and work out your delts+traps. If you aren't willing to do those things you deserve to look like a thumb.

Will he really? After he finds out his wife willingly cheated on him? Maybe he needs to stop and consider that he might be the bad guy.

You look like a guy who never ever smiles. Also, learn to use better camera angles.

Friendly reminder Priest (2011) was OK.

Attached: priest-comic-con-maggie-q-paul-bettany-16.jpg (1222x837, 314K)

>honest replies to a Yea Forums filename
What happened to this place

it sure was

>implying the guy who thought he was the good guy will ever stop believing he's doing the right thing
Doesn't usually work like that, user.