Is Brendan Schaub the greatest comedian alive?

Is Brendan Schaub the greatest comedian alive?

streamable.com/6frhd

Attached: dicey dicey b.webm (610x676, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tl92y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJO_L9gr5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9RD_NzGIGLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Schaub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like a prick

corny as fuck and very unforgettable

he's so not funny, it's amazing how unfunny he is

he looks so big but also so small

SEETHING

Attached: cte_flashbacks.webm (720x405, 746K)

DC heems stipee

Schaub is god

This is the post

Attached: cpt_schaub.jpg (1190x1185, 232K)

streamable.com/tl92y

Thawts on this cawmedy?

Attached: 1519404948199.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>Is Brendan Schaub a comedian?
ftfy. answer is no.

He's a comfy guest on a podcast. Joe Rogan should be chastised for convincing him he has the personality to host his own. The fact that he's a working comedian will never not surprise me.

I just want to say like 2 years ago on a JRE Brendan said he didn't watch GoT but instead watched 'real shit' like First 48. Fast forward to now and he's a huge GoT fan.
Brendan, you will probably never read this, but fuck you.

fuck joe rogan for giving all of these faggots like him, bert kreisher, joey diaz etc entertainment careers

t. cheeto fingers

Pistachio nuts, actually. Am a patrician NEET. Point still stands, Schaub.

based and pistachio pilled

Hes obviously the most talented comedian in the biz right now. The next George Carltin

this is amazing

y'blockbuster b

>YO, YOU GUYS HEARD OF THAT GUY MICHAEL JACKSON? CRAZY HUH?

Haha, so many jealous pathetic basement dwellers thinking they have any effect on the comedy world. Brendan is still good friends with Joe Rogan and is widely respected among world class comedians at the comedy store.
Brendan Schaub is a pure alpha male, the jack of all trades, a beast of a human and that makes haters mad because all they have is excuses.

Redpill me on Schaub's lore

Try to watch the beige frequency shaub documentary if you can find it. A really great summary, but Schaub managed to get Rogan's faggot PR company to get it taken down

bert kreischer is funny though

Stop shilling your cringy video, you fat zoomer loser

>bert kreischer is funny though

Attached: rolando.png (964x508, 535K)

his podcast with Theo is a guilty pleasure of mine

still more of a bobby lee kind of guy

I'm pretty sure Schaub's comedy career is Joe's pet project and that whole "I think you'll be surprised" bit was loosely scripted to provide Schaub a launch platform.

>two double digit IQ tards who cant hold a conversation for 5minutes and resort to endless "you look like" quips.

its the worst podcast in existence.

Reminder that Yea Forums is a Schaub site
If you dont like it, fuck off back to sherdog or reddit!

Attached: 1552594311151.jpg (378x448, 25K)

/r/tfatk plz go

Nope

FRIENDLY REMINDER that Schaub unironically named his son "Tiger"

Attached: tuger_schaub.jpg (264x292, 25K)

Thawts on Schaub's family?

Attached: 1553806469821_0.webm (480x600, 2.72M)

I lost it at Picosto

this guy is legitimately mentally disabled. you can't really blame him I guess

freud was right

Theo is hilarious. Maybe one of the funniest people I’ve listened too as far as just making jokes on the fly. His one with Riff Raff was classic. They both have the ability to speak randomly and make me laugh.

wait, is that the point of the video? hes mocking the same chinese doctor?

1. He dresses like a New Kids on the Block reject.

2. Why does he give me mega gay vibes despite seeming to be interested in women? This seems like pure metrosexualism.

3. Brendan is very dumb and untalented yet somehow a millionaire.

Yes. For some reason he gets to do a stereotypical asian accent. I guess he’s not considered white.

What did Conon MacGregor throw? Is it not a trolly?

hes such a poser.

Jawmawl was asian

riff raff was funnier than theo, to the point theo was trying too hard to keep up. it was hard to watch. still i will say jody highroller is exceptional in that regard and theo is still top tier

im not sure if its cte speaking, or he is just a dumb fuck. because most of it is him not knowing the words. like he never reads or something.

stop shilling this shitty thread over and over

No

I don't get why he always has his fucked up gross UFC ear facing towards the camera. Makes me want to puke.

trust me, brendan schaub is not highly respected amongst comedians. neither is rogan for that matter

God forbid he try something new.

Fuck everyone else

Attached: 94cf1e02mksy.jpg (768x550, 53K)

actually burst out laughing at the imbecile part.

Is there anything worse than a Gen Xer who dresses like a zoomer?

dios mio... el tigre...

He should just be a male instagram model instead
he's so unfunny joe rogan becomes an acceptable standup in comparison

Thawts on Schaub's wife?

Attached: blacked.jpg (387x466, 34K)

Schaub is the best!

Attached: 1559520806186.jpg (2428x2688, 1.92M)

It's tough b

Brendan should've criticized Travis Browne for dating an ufc fighter who admitted to domestic violence

Callen>>>>>brendan

Lol women

brendan is cancer but please kys

For me, its Dana

Attached: L3EW1Ks.jpg (1080x721, 53K)

Tiger bless

Attached: 1498004338200.png (615x590, 299K)

redpill me on schaub

wtf is going on here?

Attached: 044.png (1280x960, 409K)

kino

Attached: toober.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

kek

Eddie is unironically the best of that crew, fuck joe for constantly stifling him, and jamie can shut the fuck up and never open his mouth again for all i care

>2. Why does he give me mega gay vibes despite seeming to be interested in women?
Someone post the Callen webm

smoothbrainchad

You can call it a trolley. Some people call it a hand cart. Schaub actually got this one which is shocking.

If there’s one person in comedy who reads every comment about him it’s Brendan Schaub.

The Irony of this is that Schaub is fucking doing great and bowed out gracefully while Rousy ate shit twice and Brown has lost 6 of his last 8.

nope definitely d'elia. he's so insecure

>bowed out gracefully
*verbally eviscerates your short-lived "career" as an MMA fighter*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

/heem/ bless

Knocked the fucked out several times before being executed on JRE isn’t that graceful

Brendan?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJO_L9gr5Y

He obviously could kill me if he wanted to, but he acts so weird.

He's literally like a really old high school sophomore.

This. Dont forget the fake forced laughter. Theo has rubbed off on brandon and now they chuckle like beavis and butthead. Its like calm down.

If anyone ever fucks with you, just try real hard to poke them in their eyes. Keep flailing your fingers in their face and you will eventually get the eye poke that fucks them over.

Joe Rogan is not funny and he surrounds himself with unfunny people. Most of these comedians in the extended O&A community are not funny.

Loooooooool

How do I get into the failed MMA fighter -> mediocre comedian pipeline/JRE extended universe, Yea Forums?

Attached: 12.jpg (250x236, 8K)

What is this body type called?

One of the numerous people in the podcasting/comedy/internet world whose worst attributes kept growing with his popularity. I'll never be in their positions but what the fuck is with these people not listening to their fanbases, ever. My best bet is that being any good at introspection immediately shuts you off from even trying to be an entertainer of any kind. So only the most stubborn egomaniacs keep hammering at it and eventually making it.

Attached: sotiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

thats really good

no he's name is stewart lee

He is a douche. Came into my restaraunt 5 literal minutes before we closed at 1230. We told him we close in 5 minutes he says perfect. Kept everybody there for over an hour. Fuck that guy.

picostco lmfao

to be fair to him hes had dozens and dozens of concussions hes still an unfunny hack tho

back in like 2010, my friend saw Schaub drive into the car wash he worked at in Colorado, where Schaub lived at the time
I threw together a quick paint of the incident
I also lived in the area, so when my friend described it to me, I knew the exact layout of the intersection in question:
basically, Schaub is an actual fucking idiot and he drove his big dumbass dodge challenger into oncoming traffic to get into the car wash he was going to
anyway, I thought it was hilarious and demonstrated that he might be a literal retard

Attached: treasuremap.jpg (1069x878, 97K)

WOAH SLOW DOWN THERE! DID YOU NOT HEAR? JAMIE GOT AN A AT PHYSICS IN HIGH SCHOOL! THIS MAKES HIM QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT SPACE

Its a mix of both.

I have a friend like him, a little slow but fun to be around.

>very unforgettable
>unforgettable

Attached: 1558702192850.jpg (463x529, 19K)

he's still funnier than rogan

this guy too
youtube.com/watch?v=9RD_NzGIGLg

/g/ kino

SEETHING wagecuck

It's entirely possible.

lmfao Ronda got humiliated twice and that ratfuck coach of hers kept exploiting her and Travis.She contemplated suicide and still doesn't have any kids.Mean while Brendan Schaub has two kids, a fat wallet, supportive friends and less brain damage.Not a fan of Brendan but Ronda and Travis are grade A retards.

Every time he is on Joe's podcast... I get sad... I know its going to be a bad time.

That's not joey

Attached: joey_diaz_lg.jpg (150x200, 12K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Schaub
>Brendan Peter Schaub (born March 18, 1983) is an American stand-up comedian, podcast host and former professional mixed martial artist.
sorry sweetie.

My favourite part of recent podcast is when Joe says he's thining of moving to Minnesota and Brendan gets terrified that he's money is dissappearing.

lost at bruce spring spring

Attached: 1550198540511.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

D’Elia at least admits he does it and incorporates it into his “brand” Schaub is one of those “I don’t care what a bunch of losers say I don’t even respond” guys and then obsessively reads comments and gets mad at the tfatk reddit

what kind of fucking name is shwarb

sounds like something I wiped from my shoe

HUURRRR I GET DRUNK DUUUR THE MACHINE HURDURRRR