based
>not following through
cringe

>does nothing
>picks up $500 per month
>for years

Spooky 2020
Get half that bag

The whole thing was done given the guy had done dark jokes before. Spooning with Spoony was a big rape joke, and in his reviews, he often talks about murdering prostitutes. JO didn't even take issue with the joke, and Lupa didn't until a month or so later (and wasn't a part of it at the time; it's almost as if someone pointed it to her after the fact, like an ex girlfriend or something). Without Channel Awesome to give him structure, Noah just fell apart. I really wish Doug would just rehire him and force him to make a review a month.

Attached: 59futgsvnztz.jpg (790x1190, 208K)

He gets more from the government for doing nothing.

It's over. It's been just over 5 years since his last video game review.

He was stuck in an endless loop of telling himself he'll get to work 'tomorrow', filling his day with video games and distractions, and then tomorrow becomes next week, and next week becomes next month. He's fully in depression now. He's given up on digging himself out and resuming his online career, and even the contempt he had for his fans (which would come out whenever he streamed) is subsiding into apathy.

Year of the Spoony will never come, stick a fork in him, he's done.

>He was stuck in an endless loop of telling himself he'll get to work 'tomorrow',
He flat out said he retired years ago, saying that anytime he tried to do the reviews, he'd just get so much anxiety that his body couldn't handle it. It's easy to just say "well make reviews" but for him it's not that simple. He's got problems.

ProJared always reminded me of him.

Funny how both are in shit shape now.

imagine if they'd sacked lupa when they started to figure out she was a trouble maker

Attached: spoony portrait2.jpg (512x512, 22K)

>we can literally declare that the Spoony Experiment was a failure

DON'T. TELL ME. TO SIT STILL.

Attached: aiportraits_1563495113.jpg (1024x512, 53K)

I think what really says it all is the fact that, even though they completely fucked him over and he had every right to air his grievance, Spoony refused to talk shit about Doug and crew during the whole Not So Awesome/#ChangeTheChannel fiasco.

>Spoony refused to talk shit about Doug and crew during the whole Not So Awesome/#ChangeTheChannel fiasco
hopefuly it just means he has moved on with his life. in a healthy way i mean, not in a repressed way.
look at this little angel :)

Attached: shiek spoony.jpg (1068x716, 120K)

>brings new content
>its him in a car accdient

>denied all wrongdoing
his brother thaught him well

I don't think "healthy" is a word you could use to describe Spoony. I think it's a mix of loyalty to his friends (because even after the firing, he still made videos with Doug, and took 100% of the blame saying he got fired because he refused to stop tweeting on twitter about it when he should have) plus not wanting to deal with any drama again.

The most disappointing part about Spoony to me is I haven't really found any other "Nerdy loser sits in his mom's basement and talks about videogames/tabletop games" channel quite the same. Spoony's got a lot of problems (Can't make videos to save his soul, likes scripting supposedly non-scripted stuff, his ridiculous autism when people disagree with him) but there's a surprising lack of nerds just talking about their nerdy shit for the sheer pleasure of it. 99% of video game videos don't nail that either, people fall into the "This is an official review" camp and the "I'm just streaming lolz" mainly and there's hardly any just conversational talking about shit videos.

Attached: 1546657881646.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

Yes. A lot of his videos came from a genuine place because they were him talking about games he played and movies he watched as a child. It's also what made his Counter Monkey videos so compelling, because they were him telling stories he lived through. Same with the board game stuff. Same with everything. With others, like AVGN, they started doing the same thing, but eventually just started grabbing shit they never played before and making videos on them, and their videos suffered because of it.
The real shame is he still has that passion. He's still on Twitter, talking about comic books and wrestling (and Trump). He could easily make a series where he talks comics.

>He could easily make a series where he talks comics.
And I'd like that. Comics are lower on my list of interests than games and movies/TV, but I do have enough passing interest that I'd enjoy seeing people passionately talking about things they actually enjoy.

What was the name of the game he reviewed that was one of those mid 90s "movie games" for the PC? It was a mystery, the guy works in an office and there's all kind of weird shit, various endings include his coworkers turning into demons, and a part where he goes to a bdsm club. I think the main characters name was Curtis.

It was one of his earliest ones, around 2008 or 2009. I stopped watching Spoony by 2011.

Phantasmagoria 2

Phantasmagoria 2, it was kino. Another one was Ripper.

thx user

I made a Spoony playlist ages ago, and every once and a while, I'll put it on. It never fails to entertain me. I can't say that of any other Youtuber to be honest.

>it's another "early internet celebrity that has lost all relevance" thread
Is there even a single pre-2010s online entertainer that hasn't either crashed and burned or completely faded from the spotlight?
Other than pic related

Attached: 1553730177938.png (701x670, 605K)

is that jike or may?

Jontron. His latest video hit trending. I'd say AVGN, too, considering his Angry Nerd videos still get good views (latest one hit 1.2M).

uh...

Attached: 318691310819100.jpg (910x767, 146K)

Attached: 1549420444673.jpg (960x717, 83K)

In fairness, that was ten years ago, when vlogging is not a medium designed to have a long shelf life. If you lasted from 2008 to 2015, you did really well.

AVGN is still doing okay, his main series videos still go above 1M view.

Jenna Marbles looks washed up and spat out af.

Jon's first upload was 2010. And it's remarkable how, in all 13 years of his time making videos, AVGN's quality still hasn't improved in the least. But it hasn't gotten worse either.

We're the only ones who still talk about her and it's only because we alternate between getting butthurt at her feminism and wanting to rawdog her in the asshole.

Wrong.
>Jafari created a Newgrounds account under the name "BirdmanXZ6" in 2003, and uploaded five animations depicting anthropomorphic onions.

I'm not much into Jich Bevans

Projared incident was like Kramer saying the N word. I dont think spoony is comparable. His was more of a slow burn.

She can spew whatever feminist bullshit she wants as long as I can lick that dirty slampig pussy and ass

>We're the only ones who still talk about her
i only ever go on here so i can't really tell you with any certainty that you're wrong but i do feel like you might be, you know?

Similarly, videogamedunkey was uploading videos on Newgrounds as early back as 2003, and he's a big Youtuber now (and cuckold).

Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka makes $11,672 per month on Patreon.

Mister Metokur.

Attached: bringinit.gif (188x180, 963K)