Wow, is that your physical media collection user? You must be a true kinnoisseur!

>Wow, is that your physical media collection user? You must be a true kinnoisseur!

Attached: 1555857858017.gif (909x890, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vna_NMBN8ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*passionately kisses her*
I love you so much, sweetheart. *continues kissing*

Why does my room look so feminine?

thanks sweetie
but your just not my type
it's not me it's you

Attached: b and rp.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Attached: 9780394873312.jpg (450x450, 129K)

dumb hojak poster

It's cunnisseur, you old bitch

If a woman gets to know you collect something doesn't matter what it is she'll think you are a pathetic incel autist but won't tell you this face to face. Except if she wants to fuck you, then you can be a literal serial killer rapist pedo she won't care as long as you dick her.

>his favorite color isn't pink
Pleb

WHY dont women ask me out I display all my movies on my shelf and I even leave my house to go to the gym one a week for 20 minutes!!! I trimmed my beard and eat right, why didnt that fix everything what do they want, a personality?

Attached: E04A960D-7233-43E0-839B-33CA93275F92.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Chad collects something: she starts collecting it, its the coolest thing ever
Non-chad collects something: loser autist incel

*BONK*

Attached: 626BB16E-4C4A-42F7-867E-86BC26F41D40.png (604x630, 334K)

>user how did you get the movie on the thing?
> user I can’t find the movie on Netflix what do I doooo
>user how do you know how to get all this stuff *giggles*
>the computer is not working user *points to tv*
>what was that guy in? I know him from something. *frustrated noises* Google won’t tell me who he is. I searched ‘who is that guy from movie’. Google is stupid.

So you think you’re horny and lonely and all your problems would go away with a gf?

Attached: 5847F19A-7997-4C19-993F-4ED96438CFE5.jpg (2713x2698, 3.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=vna_NMBN8ww

>I desire female companionship because I have an external locus of control and am insecure about my life choices

Attached: 1558905637930.png (366x440, 70K)

Who cares what a woman thinks? If it wasn't for a desire to fuck nobody would talk to them.

Berenstain? My head is filled with fuck eight now. Isn't Berensneed???

It was, formerly.

>you will never watch a 12 hour Lord of the Rings marathon with your Extended Editions together with a girl

Attached: faramir.jpg (1000x571, 72K)

this literally happens every time when i take a girl to my room, why girls are so impressed by material stuff even when they don't what they are

Autocorrect really butchered this. I’m sorry, everyone.

I did this once. She was extremely fucking furious at Eowyn for wanting to fuck Aragorn and hated Frodo for choosing Gollum over Sam.

because they gauge how much disposable income you might be able to spend on them instead

Not all women are after your pocket, creep.

These threads are so fucking lame

he funny

dilate

Imagine caring tho. You girlfriend probably has retarded hobbies/interests that you don't care about but you still want to fuck her right? Oh wait... you do have a gf... right user?

more like kinosaur heh

Shut the fuck up bitch, your word means nothing. You think your feminine brain can even comprehend my taste? SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS ALREADY BITCH GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUTTTTTTT

I'm sure this chick would prefer more empty space so you can fuck her against the wall

>because they gauge how much disposable income you might be able to spend on them instead

>dilate

Attached: 1.png (456x559, 16K)

have sex

Imagine her bouncing up and down that vigorously on your peepee. How many bounces could you take?

Forgiven.

-5-

>It's pronounced "cunnysaurus Rex"

Looks like ‘Berenstair’ to me, but what do I know, my eyes are filled with sodomy of the 9th variety.

1, maybe 2 before I bust and start crying.

>The tv isn't working *points to computer"

Holy shit based, literally everyone (besides me) on Yea Forums just got completely BTFO

haha oh no no look at the top of her head

Honestly not too bad. My one experience ended before I could fully insert. Like, barely past the bellend, then SPLAT!

At least you got close to a vagina

I've shown a girl my Blu-rays before. She liked it, but I wasn't trying to have sex with her or anything.

>Actually, I CHOOSE to end my bloodline...

Seeking a relationship is good, obsessing over it is unhealthy. Nobody will ever make you happy unless you are happy with yourself.