/stg/ star trek general

I have great relationships with the Romulan people. You've been seeing I'm winning every single poll in these primaries when they go out, when the polls come back in with the Romulans. I have thousands of Romulans that work for me and over the years tens of thousands that have worked for me over the years. I will tell you that the problem our Federation has is that our leaders are so weak - we have so many ways of getting the money to build the grid, one hundred percent. The Romulans don't know it yet, but they're going to pay for it. And they're great people and great leaders but they're going to pay for the grid. On day one, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful tachyon detection grid.

Attached: images(3).jpg (318x159, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4odaZBkNqM
youtube.com/watch?v=146aJwV741g
youtube.com/watch?v=XrZ7E2WC3RI
youtube.com/watch?v=bP0brMrR_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=XAY75pjqNzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well this is going to be a retarded thread. See you tomorrow, gang.

Yea Forums has better star trek threads

Attached: Shows+MovieSeries.png (1423x1904, 2.38M)

Care to play? Hu-man

Attached: 559B7749-6809-411D-BE60-4CF14FE94DBF.jpg (600x448, 62K)

Someone voted for Jaresh-Inyo...

I wish Ardra was my mommy

Attached: star_trek_tng_devils_due.jpg (825x464, 158K)

>tfw no strong mommy gf in all black
I renounce this timeline.

Ardra the goddess or Ardra the criminal?

Do I use steroids?
False. Complete fiction. Not true. This was made up by a writer. Not true. Not this time.

Attached: 1565034902849.png (240x320, 125K)

Both

.. aand right you are.
Leave orbit Mr.Sulu, ya fukn fag.

Attached: Cpt-Trump.png (1150x914, 1.51M)

Wouldn't putting him in a red shirt be a threat to POTUS?

Nah, he's phaserproof.

>tfw halfway through TOS season 3
I don't want the ride to end bros.....

Attached: IMG_6607.jpg (720x530, 89K)

the memes must be forced
the charts must be posted
the tripfags must be worshipped

To be fair I'm convinced authorities just laugh off things like that towards Trump unlike any other president. I'm pretty sure Trump has to buy his own private bodyguards since the establishment is so threatened by him.

I couldn't wait for it to be over desu because it was getting so bad by s3.
Second season good, thrree bad

Literal reddit opinion. Fuck off.

I'm speaking a mainly agreed upon opinion from all boards. Almost all of the good TOS is contained to the first two seasons. The third is rubbish, utter horsecollars.

There are worse episodes in the first season than there are in the entirety of season 3.
Spock's Brain is touted as the worst ever episode but it is actually very good and just has one meme line everyone quotes (Brain and brain! What is brain!?)

The most reddit Star Treks to the least reddit (IE how much redditors like each version;
1. The Next Generation
2. Deep Space Nine
3. Discovery
4. Enterprise
5. Voyager
6. Abramsverse
7. The Original Series
8. The Animated Series

Attached: 1565848055227.gif (533x310, 1.99M)

thank you for this 2016 reddit meme

Attached: 1509214600279.png (576x432, 172K)

>I'm speaking a mainly agreed upon opinion from all boards.
Oh well at least you agree with people, that's good! Perfectly crafted argument, have my upvote!
Edit: thanks for the gold, stranger!

Attached: 1565684625843.png (201x250, 18K)

why should I care about what reddit likes?

Tas is a poorly drawn, badly voiced (save for Shatner), children's saturday cartoon that wasn't even successful as a children's saturday cartoon.
Utter bollocks

My point was Yea Forums, reddit, and pretty much all of the fandom can agree upon this which rids the bias.
Suck my dick, nigger

I wish I was as alpha as this poster. But no, I'll be here until we reach the bump limit.

>The Enterprise Incident
>The Paradise Syndrome
>And the Children Shall Lead
>Spectre of the Gun
>Day of the Dove
>For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
>Plato's Stepchildren
>Wink of an Eye
>The Empath
>Elaan of Troyius
>Whom Gods Destroy
>The Mark of Gideon
>Requiem for Methuselah
>The Way to Eden
>The Cloud Minders
>The Savage Curtain
>All Our Yesterdays
>Turnabout Intruder
OMG YOU GUYS, SEASON 3 OF TOS IS SO BAD! Kirk didn't ONCE ask for tea earl grey hot and there was not even ONE mention of Burnham?! What the frick?!

Attached: 1565842496892.png (644x800, 30K)

>save for Shatner
Doohan is the best voice actor out of the lot

...That is, unless the federation counsel is full of crypto-klingons who use every dirty trick in the book to stop it..

>Jim, it's the worst case of insanity we've seen since I jammed that damned hypospray into leg a year ago.

Attached: kirk-bones-uhura.jpg (1100x840, 77K)

Barrett did most of the female voices.

Pretending to be British makes you look retarded, friend.

That's just a list of every episode from season 3, faggot

TMP is ultra-kino

>pretending
>retarded
Look out, poet laureate coming through!

Attached: CheekyPicard.jpg (350x350, 50K)

Attached: 1565684128098.jpg (250x244, 8K)

How are the dogs these days?

Attached: PissAndShitDogs.jpg (3264x2448, 940K)

how would the Intron Virus affect you user?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-17 at 17.20.04.png (1788x1340, 1.7M)

Just 90% of them. Those are all of the good episodes of season 3. I'm glad you (sort of) figured out the point. So close yet so far.

Attached: 1565353698367.png (1000x432, 165K)

Conversion into sexual tyrannosaurus.

Attached: sexualtyrannosaurus.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

How the fuck did you get a picture of my goddamn dogs?

But half of them aren't fit to be watched by all the brainlets you've reposted from /r9k/?

I'd shoot myself with a phaser if I started turning into Man-Spider if I were trapped on a spaceship and all of my co-workers were turning into gorillas and lizards
I am young and beautiful and wouldn't want to live if I had to be an ugly monster

And the Children Shall Lead is absolute dogshit, and Is There in Truth No Beauty? is good

TOS requires a level of intelligence that TNG doesn't. TNG didn't weed out the simpletons so now we have a lot of brainlets in the fandom who can't understand TOS. They just see it as "Kirk punches alien, kisses woman."

Ain't got time ta bleed

Elaan of Troyius is probably my favorite TOS epusode.

Attached: 1484380778012.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>captain, radiation levels reaching tolerance level
>FAKE NEWS
>Enterprise explodes

Is There in Truth No Beauty? is okay, but it really does just sit around and smell its own farts for a while.

okaaay....

TOS is mostly crude morality plays with little subtlety and mostly hammed up acting. It's best moments are shared between the main three.
If you think it takes a high intelligence to understand TOS you might be a 60 year old boomer.

I loved how Kirk threatened to spank a grown woman.
The green dude was great. Cleopatra was great. The story was great. Kino episode. Only brainlets hate season 3.
To be fair, most of these faggots probably didn't even watch season 3. They're so retarded they couldn't sit through more than two seasons of TOS before relapsing and just going back to TNG reruns so they could turn their brain off again that they just default to hating season 3 because they never got to it.

My favorite episode of TOS is The Doomsday Machine fight me

I have your profile shot for when you signed up for that Pakled freighter job posting.

>getting THIS filtered
Next you will say that Shatner's acting wasn't good due to the memes that sprung up in the years after his iconic performance.

Attached: IMG_6445.jpg (444x474, 61K)

You clearly don't understand TOS. Start with these books before attempting TOS again. The original Star Trek is really some next level shit, but if you haven't trained your brain to think, you won't be able to enjoy it properly. Remember, this was made in an era where mean being well learned on philosophy was commonplace.

Attached: 1497574917587.jpg (1975x2229, 1.06M)

TNG isn’t “turn your brain off”

TOS is just outdated so brainlets can’t appreciate it

Discovery is turn your brain off

You were right, those are mostly memes from people who never watched the show but the action scenes are still hilarious to this day.

Attached: DoubleFistPunch.gif (250x174, 780K)

>Discovery is turn your brain off
Moves too fast to turn your brain off.

Filmation did a shit job on TAS. Watch Spock change colors between scenes. James Doohan and Majel Barrett did many of the voices, mostly badly.
The music was good, though.

Attached: I-Chaya, Sarek, Micheal, Amanda, Spock, Sybok.jpg (740x555, 63K)

No, these are the types of books I read. The ones that actually make you into someone, not a pretentious tryhard.

Attached: FinanceBooks.jpg (1345x1450, 944K)

Audiences at the time weren’t as jaded as we are. They needed to be led by the hand a little bit. We can see shit coming from a mile away.

TOS is deeply intelligent.
TNG is comfy (turn your brain off).
DSC is too fast to be comfy.

Lol yeah more like brain doesn’t even have time to turn on

More l

Don't stress. I'm a massive TOS fag, and the movies are all fantastic, even 5 if you're a fan of the cheese.

>self-help books
On second thought, you should stick with TNG and STD.

Attached: 1561088845598.jpg (720x912, 102K)

Nope, that's an excellent choice.

Tell me, Captain Trump. If the Federation is so great, then why do you have heavily militarized borders? Why build a racist Neutral Zone to keep everybody out? Why are there no trans panfluid pedosexuals in Starfleet? Why do you worship your racist, isolationist Prime Directive instead of giving foreign aid, reparations and allowing refugees into the Federation?

Attached: star trek-ds9-gul dukat, tell me captain.jpg (692x530, 81K)

>The Bogleheads
>Starting a business for DUMMIES
Wow I'm so impressed user

Attached: 1565832279349.jpg (559x498, 22K)

I guess you didn't even look at the image, maybe 3-4 could be described as self-help. I think you're just an angry old man who hates when anyone speaks truthfully about your beloved series.

>a pretentious tryhard.
So you're afraid of those more intelligent than you.

Attached: 1564790188668.png (207x124, 5K)

Real ballers don't have time to read.

They are books that give you something to show for, not repetitive talking points for your book club.

Enjoy working in a cubicle your whole life (if you're lucky).

Attached: 1561341145797.jpg (700x870, 150K)

Everyone here sees this as wanton samefaggery.

Jesus was France Nuten hot. I wish I had been alive in the 60s.

Attached: 350_france-nuyen-2_best-cover.jpg (250x350, 15K)

Is it true Selar adopts a blind Andorian girl and builds her a visor so she can see in the New Frontier books?

I'm sure highly intelligent people go on a shouting rampage posting crude images when someone says something about a single season of a television show from the 1960s.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a barometer of who not to listen to.

youtu.be/k4odaZBkNqM

Attached: Sulu wink.webm (480x360, 106K)

>doesn't know how to apply philosophy to life
Jesus Christ, what are they teaching kids in school these days?

Attached: 1562187512969.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

Post what is in your opinion the worst episode of Star Trek you have ever seen.
For me, it is the episode with faggot Lazarus and his shit fake beard

Attached: IMG_6608.jpg (350x263, 24K)

>the establishment is so threatened by him
Lefttard idiots can't seem to grasp the fact that Trump is the ACTUAL resistance.

Attached: Lefttard Wesley.jpg (472x750, 195K)

Like you'd have a chance.

There's no comparison. The only "worse" episode is the Riker clip show but that doesn't even count as an episode.

He's here.

Attached: PandS.jpg (779x779, 177K)

You are fake news Gul Dukat.

Attached: Trump_Kisses.jpg (598x465, 58K)

>t. idiot voter

Attached: 1565684277565.jpg (480x488, 51K)

Why don't you check Wikipedia?

>When your scheme is so next level, to bring peace and prosperity to a planet, that it involves a goddess pretending to be the devil pretending to be a criminal who got caught "accidentally".

Attached: aqualol.png (488x480, 148K)

Attached: Captains.png (1504x501, 1.28M)

The fucking Cardie gets it.
WE DEMAND you let our most worthless P'tha.. uh RAFUGEES in and ship them over in your very own ships.
So what if they stab and shoot around a bit.
Rape is part of our cultural identity.
We DEMAND you tolerate it OR ELSE.

Attached: 1562536747527.gif (268x200, 903K)

Havent watched Enterprise yet

Why do people consider it the worst series of Trek?

>The fucking Cardie gets it.
He's not just any Cardie. That's the man himself. Gul Dukat.

Attached: Dukat_Eats_Voraciously.webm (768x576, 2.71M)

>not Jupiter's Locket
>not Let the Children Cry
>not Incident on Rigel 9
Pleb tier TOS favorite

>Published: 1997–2015
>No. of books: 25
I just want to read the parts with Selar idc about the rest

The only people who think this are soiboys, bugmen, numales, plebs, tourists, false-flaggers, basedboys, etc.

How could she see what's in the books otherwise, user?

Attached: Ensign Kot.jpg (606x567, 49K)

Enterprise is a man's series.

Attached: Archer and Nazi fella.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

ENT was good, redditanon.

Attached: Ent 4x15 Afliction.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

>has peter griffin in it

based!

Because it isn't gay enough.

Attached: 1566082180826.jpg (279x402, 32K)

Attached: Star Trek Television Series Ranking.png (1480x1126, 169K)

Attached: whathesaid.png (1215x273, 41K)

A good half of the episodes are kind of boring. The characters have no chemistry nor important/believable development.
Still comfy.

Attached: Characters.png (1582x2117, 3.76M)

There's nothing more reddit than MacFarlane and his Orville.
>LE PICKLES XD

Attached: 1565846614764.gif (680x315, 203K)

Those are Season 4. Solomon's Gambit is a good one.

>a goddess pretending to be the devil pretending to be a criminal who got caught "accidentally".
kino

Here's a thought... watch it and make up your own mind.

I don't watch Star Trek I just get my opinions from Yea Forums
ama

You're an attention whore if I've ever seen one.

Of course Picard is my favorite captain and TNG is my favorite Star Trek. How could you tell?

Attached: 1565842441317.png (866x900, 94K)

That's not from The Orville, though.

Attached: The Orville - Darulio, Cmdr Kelly Grayson.jpg (1334x750, 714K)

>jizz-tier bait for retards

>OPEN LE JAR OF PICKLES FOR ME XD

Attached: 1566090024982.png (431x428, 22K)

Television is really crude and disgusting these days.

Enterprise was the only post TOS Trek series that was good from the very beginning. Seasons 1-3 were the best. Season 4 was when the quality started to fade. Most all of the stinkers are in season 4. I'm actually glad it was canceled early. With Coto in charge, it would have quickly devolved into yet another woefully gay PC fest like tng... only suitable for faggots, sjw morons, cucks, and trannies, as it actually seemed to be moving in that direction.

Attached: EntMontage5.jpg (1920x1200, 689K)

It's GRITTY and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go back to your disgustingly misogynistic TOS and DS9!

Attached: 1565398095218.png (231x218, 9K)

Archer is best Captain.

Grabs borg and pulls out its borg tubes... commences killing it with his bare hands, even after Phlox warned him not to "let them touch you".

Archer is a real man... not a flaky faggot, a token gibsmedat, or self-entitled feminot like the rest of them.

Attached: Bad_Ass_Archer.gif (360x208, 1.24M)

Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced. It was Star Trek done right.

No faggots
No feminism
No PC
Less technobabble
More realism
More character
Interesting aliens
Solid storytelling

Trektards hate it because it isn't gay enough.

Note: This thread is for discussion of Series 5 only. Please take discussion of all other series' to a general or other thread. Thank you.

Attached: EnterpriseCrew.jpg (800x600, 92K)

>No faggots
I think you forgot about Jonathan Archer.

tfw you remember the actress is dead

Isn't series 5 VOY?

Attached: 1563770903406.jpg (693x800, 103K)

>TOS
A young captain having to make his way in the exploration of unknown space defeating evil computers, various psychopaths, and the occasional monster made of rubber, styrofoam, or plaster of paris, helped by a crew of normal people, a lovable doctor, and the only half human vulcan.
>TNG
A woefully gay PC fest only suitable for faggots, sjw morons, cucks, and trannies featuring the loony leftist agenda of the week disguised as sci-fi entertainment.
>VOY
A super gay hagfest populated by a shipload of sniveling whiners subservient to an annoyingly preachy feminist incompetent who suffered from chronic psychosexual penis envy.
>ENT
The very best Star Trek series ever produced. It was Star Trek done right. No faggots. No feminism. No PC. Less technobabble. More realism. More character. Interesting aliens. Solid storytelling. Trektards hate it because it isn't gay enough.
>DS9
A boring political soap opera with a bunch of unlikeable characters, feminists everywhere, a token nig commander, and way too many space jews. It was the series that ruined Star Trek for all time, even more so than tng.

Attached: 1466132645115.jpg (500x400, 43K)

who gives a shit his entire post is retarded

>Interesting aliens
>Solid storytelling
DS9 has your little mockery beat.

Attached: 1565741289071.jpg (500x377, 135K)

Friendly reminder that Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Attached: dukat-sg.jpg (400x397, 24K)

Name one feminist in DS9.
Sisko represents how blacks could be if they applied themselves and became more white.
And how is exposing (((them))) a bad thing?
Go home, kike.

Enterprise is very redpilled.

Attached: 1463713459586.jpg (1872x1056, 908K)

My back is still killing me and my gf is coming over to marathon Infinity War and Endgame but I'm going to be in a shitty mood
I have so much respect and appreciation for the people who live with chronic back pain this fucking sucks
And I'm out of cheese
I watched a lot of TNG today, though

Anyone else agree that Porthos was a temporal agent?

Attached: Temporal Agent Porthos.png (1067x953, 996K)

In the episode Too Short A Season, the Enterprise has to carry an Admiral to a distant planet where a Federation ambassador has been taken hostage to negotiate a peace treaty.

The Admiral covertly takes anti-aging drugs to revert to his previous youth to discuss peace terms with Karnas who was his former rival. This strange episode is trying to tell us that immortality has a higher price and that the payoff is too high, but his entire motive for doing so was so that he could right a former wrong with this guy. It made no sense and became a strange, ghoulish narrative of watching this guy revert to youth then later die quickly and painfully again.

What was the underlying message here? Every time it comes to mind I get confused as to what they were going for.

Attached: 1492928042140.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I'm sorry, based Dukat poster. Painfully sorry. Like you, I want to believe in the perfect, selfless Dukat who did every he could in every waking moment to serve the greater glory of Cardassia and his family.

But there is one blemish on Dukat's otherwise spotless record.

He let the Bajoran scum live. Now, one can hardly blame Dukat for this. His boundless honour, his unending optimism, his overabundance of mercy, led him to it. Dukat genuinely believed in the Spoon Man's Burden to uplift lesser races like the Bajorans, whom destiny had not selected for greater things. He was all too aware that the Cardassian people had greatness thrust upon them by the universe, and he believed it was his responsibility to bring that greatness to every corner of every quadrant.

And when it came to the Bajorans . . . he erred. He came to realize the error of his ways, however, and he should be commended for being able to admit it. You should follow Dukat's great humility, user, and acknowledge that singular mistake as well.

Redpill: DS9 only works with a heterosexual main character because homos can't procreate. Homosexuals are narratively inferior.

>So, uh, whattaya think of the title?
>It's perfect!

Attached: oneofourplanetsismissing.png (640x360, 211K)

Gays reproduce through molestation

Attached: 1563521822748.jpg (805x1024, 57K)

What did you do to your back?

I tried sucking myself off since my girlfriend wont do it

Attached: Discovery.png (778x720, 1.18M)

Attached: 1566086001997.jpg (1406x2134, 563K)

voyager is way more reddit than tng and ds9 are

>Tom Paris literally suggests that the reason a species makes up a disproportionate amount of prisoners might be because the species is prone to commit more crime
>reddit

the first kick i took is when i hit the grou-eee-ow-und!

Attached: Nemesis_123.jpg (700x530, 125K)

Yea Forums likes to pretend that Enterprise is the best solely because of contrarianism. It's terrible. It's even more bland and boring than Voyager but at least it got shitcanned after 4 seasons instead of 7.

the r/startrek board on reddit is a non stop circle jerk over ds9

You mean TNG.

Because the first season was weird.

no I don't

I think I slept on my tv remote or maybe the blankets got wadded up and I rolled onto them
The acetaminophen and cheese I've been eating all day are making my farts toxic and even though I've lit a few candles I'm worried she'll smell the things I've done

Then you're blind

Then you're a nigger

I was
BORN

I don't understand why cheese and tylenol would have that effect.

It was shitcanned just after it got good and actually became a prequel.

Something is making my braps stink and I didn't eat yesterday

why is it /stg/ now?

Attached: kj.png (380x496, 142K)

Because /trek/ circlejerked around tripfags and quite a bit of the discussion was about BF and VF providing nudes. They were not discussing much Star Trek™.

Attached: Yeoman Pepe.jpg (628x617, 66K)

They posted nudes?

Didn't the 2 tripfags get banned? Problem solved.

>Listen kid, I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

Attached: Gene and George.jpg (600x370, 43K)

that's some nose on Gene. Just sayin

>no one gets trek
bravo /trek/

galaxy feels too small in later treks

answer me

(You) are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Discussing Star Trek™ is the solution.
t. CBSViacom

Attached: 1560860859354.jpg (800x1005, 643K)

How many trillion planets would be enough?

If nudes were posted then I want to see them.

I'm keeping mine.

I want to see Kira and Janeway fuck.

Attached: SexiestWomen.png (1423x1904, 1.65M)

NO MORE GODDAMN CHARTS YOU FUCKTOY

Voyager would have to travel hundreds of light years to get Insanaway some muhfuggin' coffee, because the replicators were on the blink.

Attached: Janeway Pepe.png (700x674, 178K)

I can't wait until the new Short Treks, Picard and Lower Decks season 1 come out and I have even more charts to make and update.

I hope you're arrested.

>Janeway
>Reddit
Confirmed for having never seen the series.

Attached: ItsTheStarfleetWay.jpg (705x530, 55K)

I can't wait to see those charts, friendo.
t. pathological liar

Attached: Harry Mudd.jpg (1327x1000, 142K)

I used to be that way about coffee back when I woke up at 4:30 to go to work eyday.

Attached: 1482684276208.jpg (517x326, 61K)

Attached: e2oons6mnnm21.png (768x2720, 1.73M)

dont fuel him

Please? If you aren't joking I really want to see them.

Nah, voyager is based

Attached: The_Madwoman_She_Did_It.png (1431x1071, 1.82M)

They were requested, not posted.
Stop asking idiotic questions.

blue board, buddy.

(You) had to travel hundreds of light years out of your way to get coffee before work?
No wonder you are now unemployed.
t. Gooba Gabba

Attached: One of us.jpg (1380x1000, 102K)

Post them on Yea Forums and share the link.

>mfw vee's pierced nipples

Attached: Wheaton's Law.png (690x323, 65K)

cringe

This reply is brought to (You) by the letter Y.

Attached: BashFag.png (961x721, 827K)

Daily reminder that Wil only became a faggot because Gene molested him repeatedly
It's not his fault

Attached: 1566013383238.jpg (640x787, 221K)

I remember when "nerd culture" loserts used to quote this at me. I'd wonder if they look back on themselves and cringe, but that would take a measure of self-reflection nerdfaggots never have.

It's on the sidebar of /r/startrek even today

(You) should be ashamed for knowing that.

Attached: 1507839279397.jpg (224x225, 10K)

These /trek/ threads are fucking terrible about keeping people up to date with Star Trek news. If I didn't cheek /r/startrek every once in a while, I'd never know about the Viacom merger, the new Short Treks or even that Picard was postponed to 2020.

Attached: 1565641437409.jpg (800x532, 62K)

Meanwhile Weaton got run off the internet for being such a colossal dick everybody was just sick of him. Even himself.

>admitting to browsing reddit

Is there one guy spouting his shit opinions as fact, or is this thread just inhabited by retards?

Only the last one is me (Chartbro).

Janeway, John Wayne.
Janeway, John Wayne.
Co-inky-dink?
Me t'inks non.

Attached: BodyAndSoul_7x07.jpg (720x542, 79K)

The obvious bait is one guy samefagging. Chart tard's modus operandi is to spam every thread until people bitch about him.

How do you feel about tripfags?

I already mentioned CBSViacom
IN THIS THREAD, REDDITARD.
Go home.

Attached: 1549935397195.jpg (1262x1005, 285K)

I think they're faggots.

Yeah weeks into it after I spread the news of it around here.

Why? Because they derail threads? How is your behavior any better?

Some of them are attention whores at times, but are often quite knowledgeable about Star Trek™.
Discussion of them is what gets /trek/ pruned frequently. This is /STG/.
Have some Star Trek™ TAS.

Attached: 1516593391951.jpg (1200x1200, 943K)

Attached: BINGO.png (538x611, 45K)

Nah not because they derail threads but because they try and start a cult of celebrity around them. My charts don't do that whatsoever. Some people agree, some people disagree. Any name attached to my charting is made up by the poster, not me trying to wave a nametag around. Anyone can make a chart.

or a collage
youtube.com/watch?v=146aJwV741g

Attached: Season Weird.jpg (1000x1000, 223K)

I mean both the Enterprise shit and those godawful charts are pretty shoddy bait.

If I had to make a chart of the episodes where a 'drunk virus' spread around the ship and some kid took it over, I'd put TNG's just above TOS's.

Ron Jones' scores were some of the best music in the franchise and let's not forget how he basically made the Borg with his immortal build during Q Who.

Attached: 4ddep0vdh6q21.png (1024x502, 115K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=XrZ7E2WC3RI
>We are engaged to the Borg
So he married the Queen? I don't get it.

Attached: Engaged.jpg (1438x1080, 298K)

Chartfag is your name when tards go off about (You), though. I don't mind (You). We could drink beer and watch Star Trek™. I get a laugh out of those charts.

Attached: Cadet Sylvia Tilly 2.jpg (662x643, 58K)

I'm more of a whiskey man myself.

CURNETH, DON'T!

Attached: Curneth.png (1190x1065, 1.43M)

I suppose he wants everyone to be a pussy, like him.

>be boomer
>get to say something on DS9 doc
>wear ENT hat
I WILL TOUCH THE SKY

Attached: 121D177B-9023-4C57-8DDA-558AA60D42B0-628-0000015084A602A9.jpg (640x447, 14K)

>samefagging
Show me where he pretends to be different posters having a conversation, moron.

>they try and start a cult of celebrity around them
They stop posting when /trek/ becomes too obsessed. Rain or shine you're here spamming the same charts every day because you can't take a hint.

>My charts don't do that whatsoever. Some people agree, some people disagree. Any name attached to my charting is made up by the poster, not me trying to wave a nametag around. Anyone can make a chart.
Sounds like an attention whore justifying their spam. You're a faggot.

just got around it dummy

Attached: q barrier.jpg (1440x1080, 527K)

You’re walking down the promenade with your gf when this guy slaps her ass. What do you do?

Attached: 43A03913-2721-4A44-9C1F-406BE901AA11.jpg (400x520, 64K)

Give him a checkmark

Ask him why he thinks she's hotter than me.

Attached: now-that-right-there-is-trekkie-229-shitposting.png (720x543, 443K)

That explains the charts.

Attached: TAS.png (1423x1904, 2.48M)

It is amazing how much time you seem to put into these things. You probably put in a good hour into these everyday.

Actually if you know how to work MS paint it takes like 15 minutes.

Attached: BashirFool.png (396x86, 10K)

Oh god he's a discord tard

>he

Attached: 1546891735768.png (686x711, 291K)

>he

Attached: 9udrffyvzg411.png (1060x794, 1.18M)

If there ever was a tranny it is Bashirfaggot. Valleyforge is another one. Both are disgusting looking faggots that are obviously MtoF trannies. Bashirfaggot was even celebrating with the LGBTQP group of trannies in the DS9 documentary, they only allowed trannies in the super secret room to give an opinion and feeling on the show.

>I just think it's funny

Attached: Happy Picard Day.jpg (1438x1080, 295K)

Attached: 90.jpg (1160x629, 224K)

Why didnt The Doctor bang Seven?

She was Achochemoya'd already

I choose to believe they did off camera.

Attached: NobelPrizeWinnerSocializing.jpg (748x784, 47K)

Ugly women tend to be gay too because only dykes want them but this is not the case of a lesbian

>all this tripfag gossip posting

Attached: 78B12344-5402-4C6B-8981-6B7431D7CC89.gif (250x219, 1014K)

They ruin every thread they shit up.

That is a good TAS chart, my friend.
I mostly encode webms, it is my special (short bus) talent.

Attached: Ellen Page - Klingon.png (590x520, 314K)

Attached: narcissist.png (245x66, 8K)

I still want to see the nudes.

Please post BF's nudes :3

How do I delete my own post

SHUT THE FUCK UP

If I post proof then she'll stop posting.

Attached: cVkgumj.jpg (6000x3000, 2.76M)

PLEASE DO THEN

It's all linked through her Facebook.

Her nudes?

Lesbians only want to fuck women uglier than them which is why most of them are built like linebackers. Women are fiercely competitive and will passive aggressively go after each other until one is established as more dominant than the other.

>begging for a tripfag's nudes

have sex

based nude tripfags poster

no wonder janny hates /trek/

Are you the real Alec Brennan?

Check the code, BITCH

Attached: I-ASSURE-YOU.png (720x538, 468K)

She and her. Right...
You guys should stay on topic in /stg/. Take tripfaggotry to /trek/, and get the thread baleeted AGAIN.

Attached: Gowron.jpg (669x792, 114K)

>Ass
?

I fixed it

Attached: 86F20A9F-0F22-44B1-A24E-135DBFAD5508-628-00000161AFD47E15.jpg (640x320, 24K)

VF's nudes are more important to me than this thread.

Just let this thread die.

The cancer that is killing /stg/.

Attached: Anita Sarkeesian.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

God its so hard to watch Voyager

Wanted to finish it so I could be done with every Trek series, but I'm on season 6 and its such a slog and I dont care about anyone but Seven and the doctor

>Not caring about Janeway
>Not caring about Neelix
>Caring about Seven
user...

Janeway is too big of a hypocrite to like. Neelix was awful until Kes left, then he started to get better

Wait is VF really a "chick"(tranny)? No wonder he gets so much attention. I know if I namefagged like he and BF I'd get blocked by everyone because I don't have a feminine benis (I have a very masculine penis..)

I think he's just being honest. Nothing wrong with that.

Thoughts on the Dominion wars arc?

will you be glued to your led-tv?

Attached: picard-upfronts-header.jpg (777x437, 87K)

Take us in, /trek/!

Attached: mov_startrekbeyondjohncho2_2535.jpg (1200x798, 72K)

When does the new Disc season come out?

Attached: Michael_Burnham,_2257.jpg (718x958, 380K)

Any of you guys know if the Pah'Raiths were celestial beings or aliens?

Attached: Riker9.jpg (890x890, 728K)

FUCK!

I knew her as Michelle from Magnum, P.I. RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=bP0brMrR_QE

youtube.com/watch?v=XAY75pjqNzU

Attached: michael burnham.jpg (800x695, 43K)

I hate you

>Trekkie226
Newfag

aliens that live outside of regular space time.

Nobody cares, it sucked

Thy retconned and said Garak was gay though.

>it's the livestock episode

Attached: cluck.png (976x720, 914K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-18-06h32m28s774.png (960x720, 702K)

Attached: 1540925707834.jpg (960x640, 74K)

>An Ophidian.
>You may retain the surplus for yourself.

why does dr crusher wear low class prostitute makeup

he's so old