How did you react when Carol showed up in front of Tony in the ship?

How did you react when Carol showed up in front of Tony in the ship?

Attached: 1564513154485.jpg (673x674, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RH7SvRaCOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1524327168102.jpg (618x597, 144K)

it was based

>She's great by the way.
>We need her, she's new blood. We're nothing but a bunch of white skinned old mules. I got nothing for you, Cap. Nothing. I got no coordinates, no strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust, liar.
>Here take this.
>You find him, you put that on...
>you hide.

Attached: game over white tony.jpg (1920x808, 77K)

>mfw

Attached: 1566067742001.jpg (512x512, 14K)

Masturbated in the theater then during a family viewing of the film. I love you Brie

I did a 360 and walked away.

Attached: 19770C5D-6F51-4B56-80A1-A0DB26104244.jpg (255x444, 85K)

a bunch of obese men in their thirty's literally started crying in the theater about how it was white genocide and it was all over for them. Then later on when black panther showed up they started crying and giving nazi salutes saying "maga". One of them was wearing a full diaper too and was asked to leave once before that.

I rolled my eyes because she was stealing a scene that would have been Rocket’s.

fpbp

Attached: hershlag.jpg (805x669, 36K)

Attached: revengers regular raccooon.png (391x691, 588K)

Sat in silence for another 3 hours

>he doesn't shit himself during movies

Better than clapping, I hold in a big loud wet shit until a climactic moment and let it loose

I clapped, like every normal person.

Attached: 1549853633249.gif (472x262, 1.68M)

really big sigh

I fucking hate this cunt yet I want to kiss her

Attached: 1565970530758.jpg (512x512, 17K)

They were really pushing their luck in the grand finale film.

Wished it was Stallone and the rest of the Ravegers.

I thought well, she seems like a not very important character that is getting a lot of attention

Me? I was at home, patting myself on the back for not wasting any money whatsoever on capeshit.
Feels good, man.

Attached: mmmmmmmmm.jpg (640x349, 18K)

Literally this, but fuck off frogfag.

/thread

>implying I watch capeshit
I do want Brie to bully me for having a pathetic 7x6" dicklet though

Attached: FC5FA2B9-FF50-4D95-A979-68D0EC3655F0.png (210x240, 6K)

I played Nirvana from my phone and I clapped.

What movie is this?

Attached: 4DE6DCCF-813C-48CD-B94E-186EAE3DCB7F.gif (162x149, 1.86M)

wasn't this in the trailers?
leave it to capeshit to have a scene this retarded
space is big, you don't stumble upon each other randomly

I regularly have wholesome sex, so a chill of justice and arousal came down my spine and i nodded in approval while marveling (heh) at her beauty, the mouse made a good fucking call for once.

Attached: 1643745.jpg (622x767, 73K)

She's like what a child creates when they create super heroes. I like her though.

Attached: QueenBrie.jpg (671x452, 148K)

> That's what your thing looks like, user?

Attached: 1552006115896.gif (480x270, 2.62M)

She tracked the ship according to the directors

she's my guilty pleasure

Attached: 1462136832582.png (359x356, 91K)

Based larpanon. The initial wave of havesexposting was like fucking heaven to me.

On a more realistic note, how much do you think she'd actually need to be satisfied ?

unironically grabbed my weiner and started playing with it

My reaction was "they could've done this better."

>why is ms marvel and supergirl named carol.....? that's just some sort of weird coincidence that's her name right? It doesn't mean anything..... right?

Attached: ram-migumi.png (258x270, 78K)

Attached: 1443110743857.jpg (720x404, 35K)

I was unimpressed because a lack of cosmic characters in the MCU basically meant it had to be her showing up or them getting captured by Thanos.

The whole internet saw it a mile away.

“Why does she always look constipated”

lol literally me

I had a boner and I felt something really nice in my heart.
And because of that, I wanted to fuck my wife in the cinema but I resisted the urge until the end credits because we just had to watch the entire film and not miss out on anything.
When the end credits rolled, we had great sex in the cinema, and even greater sex when we went home.

>On a more realistic note, how much do you think she'd actually need to be satisfied ?
Brie doesn't care about it that much because what really gets her off is physically and mentally abusing men. Hopefully.

Attached: 1561821610003.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I watched a twitch streamer watch body language breakdown of the brie larson, chris hemsworth, and don cheedle because the person who made the original video got so much shit for it she took the video down.
youtube.com/watch?v=3RH7SvRaCOE

Sure wish I had the original

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

But he didn't say that

shidded and farted and camed in my pant

Is this a Borat reference? Borat would always talk about “my wife!” Sick reference my man

it was real in my mind

Are you retarded? There is nothing else to see, of course you will notice a big ship

Didn't watch and I don't care.

>Geeks + Gamers
stopped watching right there, go back to your subreddit

I want to taste her creamy centre

I don't know who this guy is at all. I just found it looking for the video he's watching. If I had orginal I wouldn't have linked this... faggot

I was very happy because my favourite character in the MCU was on screen

Attached: it smells so bad.webm (1280x720, 424K)

No.
I actually have a wife and she looks like a little kid.

Interesting, how do you think such a scenario might pan out

1. How did she found him
2. She get him back in like 1 day or less, how many Gs is that? She totally killed him in the process

amazing that she found him considering no one knew where he was

>Goodbye, several planets need me

i could only think of the absurdity of her literally carrying a spaceship through hundreds of galaxies.

Attached: soy2.png (454x520, 13K)

rolled my eyes that the ugly ass bitchy lady found him instead of someone I like

Why is that absurd for a comic book movie?

After she immediately fucked off after I laughed because I realised her solo film was only made so audiences would know who she was when she rescued Tony.

brie is not cute

Brie will be all smiles when you are both around other people. They would genuinely believe she's the nicest person ever. But when you come home and are alone, her expression will change to that of disgust. She will tell you how pathetic and how much of a failure you are, how you're embarrassing her and then she'd start hitting you. Every little thing will make her angry and she would get those bouts of madness when she just can't stop. She would try to avoid any visible damage but some hits would land on your face and the next day you'd have to come up with excuses for having bruises on your face yet again.

Attached: 1547044895228.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

I wondered how the fuck she could be in space without a helmet.

And her fucking hair was just hanging across her shoulders. The fuck? What, she can control hairdo gravity now?

I know it's capeshit, but c'mon. You can ignore all the laws of physics, but try not to take a shit on them.

pretty much

Very accurate

Attached: 1537605861864.jpg (689x1058, 105K)

Did that really bother you?

>no ass
>no tits
>mannequin face
>mannequin acting
I honestly don't know how she made it this far

That's kinda hot.

Attached: Sun-Bear-Wallpapers-HD.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

Because you're wrong about all those 4 things

> Greg

Literally this.

God I wish

Who?

And then Brie would notice that you are actually having an erection throughout all of this. She would be so utterly disgusted it'd drive her into a frenzy. She would repeatedly kick you in the crotch, she would spit on you and throw at you any thing that's within her reach. This would go on until she's completely out of breath and you're just a pile of bruises lying on the floor in a heap.

Attached: 1536866241047.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Pic related

Attached: 2a3.jpg (568x376, 34K)

I jumped up, hooted and hollered and made a huge fist pump and said "YEAHHHH!!!".

Attached: 35e956qlsic31.jpg (799x1000, 106K)