So here's the thing Joe rogan

So here's the thing Joe rogan...

Attached: 1566028728585.jpg (315x160, 7K)

lemme tell you sumthin

>lies

*lies*

*lies uncontrollably*

inb4 coping Diazposter "You can't prove he *didn't* run a train on a Puerton Rican tranny with the Rat Pack behind a pizzeria in Queens in 1982"

Knoxville, 1999 cute little town, I was in this comedy club and we were doing blow with this tranny and Lee, after a quarter were on the rocks and I go "yeah go show me the monkey" and she starts mumbling and shit, eventually she drops the pants down and what I saw joe rogan looked like a bat's mouth, Lee almost choked. I'll never forget this night joe rogan, it's where I earned my stripes for the first time

Attached: GettyImages-457218753.jpg (1200x1709, 314K)

Yeah but that's nothing like what those crazy tribal south american fucks do.

prove he lies
checkmate cocksuckas

He’s been caught in his lies.

where

Even if he's a liar he's an interesting storyteller. Eddie Bravo is best guest though, second to Alex Jones

based

let me tell you something joe rogan back in 1982 I picked up this whore working the corner by joey's pawn shop in harlem across the pet store that sold parrots. I took her back to my place dawg and ate that monkey for hours. after I busted in this bitch I killed her joe rogan with a meat cleaver. I must've swung that stainless steal cleaver at this bitch over 50 times joe rogan before she stopped struggling. afterwards I called my crazy puerto rican freind tommy and we cut this whore to pieces and put her in trashbags and dumped her in the long island sound I remember we were playing billie jean on the way there cuz thriller just came out. I never told you this rogan? dawg the 80s were crazy

Attached: 1530831085_maxresdefault-1140x815_1.jpg (1140x815, 80K)

I see this a lot, I don't care one way or the other but i never see any actual evidence that's he's a liar.

Attached: 1563934627130.jpg (432x494, 30K)

I'm okay with him lying because his stories are crazy and funny enough

Dawg in 1984 I used to go down to Dave's restaurant on Broadway to buy qualuudes from this Korean guy that was the cook there. This guy was a real Korean dawg. He snuck into America from Korea on a warship after the Korean war ended.

I ended up robbing him then banging his wife. I ate that ass all night dawg.

*lies*
In his lies.
He’s been caught lying.

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification

Been listening to JRE on and off for 5 years, J.Diaz is instant skip for me
Old fuck spewing verbal diarrhoea non-stop. I don't get the appeal.

The nigga is funny as fuck. It's like having your shit talking uncle over without having to actually deal with him.

Let me tell you something Joe Rogan...when I was strungout on blow and stealing Chinese delivery baskets from the back of scooters on 188th street, I meet this half Cuban, half black, half Puerto Rican Filipino who begged for cock like a demon if you gave her even a dusting of blow. Her voodoo monkey was tighter than a clogged quarter slot in an old phone booth. I’m telling you Joe Rogan, her little orangutan tasted like menthol’s, baby barbecue ribs, and cheap glade air fresheners. She died giving me a monsoon of a hummer on the bronx Expressway. Poor thing tried to swallow. Joe Rogan, I swear to god, she spit that filthy guck out so fast she flew right out the fucking window like a witch on Halloween. She hit a tonka yellow Chevy Monte Carlo straight on the fucking radiator and her guts flew around like 15 gallons of red slurpee juice in a fucking wind tunnel.

Attached: 1551303122156.png (452x679, 305K)

>without having to actually deal with him.
yeah mythomaniacs are so frustrating irl, but I don't mind hearing their stories at a distance where I can comfortably sit and just not believe a word of it

It was something else Joe Rogan.

>who begged for cock like a demon
kek

We need a fake ai Joey diaz voice generator like the Jordan Peterson one. Keks would be eternal

>that early JRE episode where doug stanhope confronts crackhead joey about stealing his change jar and crackhead joey gets all flustered and almost blows a gasket

It's not the constant *lying* that gets to me, but the constant attempts to frame his crackhead life as something glamerous/gangster. He wasn't a gangster, he was a fucking crackhead

Attached: da.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Seriously he's always got the upper hand in his stories. He's either fucking someone's wife, joining an elite gang, or being trusted by big name criminals. The only story I believe is when he got crabs from some slut

>I DON'T LET MY WIFE IN PUBLIC BATHROOMS BECAUSE I WANNA EAT HER MONKEY

*gets caught lying*
*lies more*

Joe Rogaine is so fucking boring now, especially since he's stopped doing live podcasts.

Wait, he doesn't do livestreams anymore? Maybe you mean he doesn't have chat on

Will Joe ever have Gavin back on, or is he too scared of the blowback?

Attached: gavin mcinnes.jpg (634x425, 53K)

No livestreams. Maybe for fight companion, but not for podcasts.

Joes a giant pussy

Attached: frog.jpg (225x225, 17K)

I hope Joe stops giving trolls and flim-flam men platforms.

I'm on mushroms, and I find this post hilarious.

Lee is that you?

I'm convinced this is one user samefagging and obsessed with Joey diaz.

He has people who cooberate his stories. He has been to prison, he accurately describes the events and locations of new York and new jersye accurately. Rogan knew him in his addict years. He uses embellishments frequently. But he's the real deal.

The real liar is Burt kreischer

He literally had Alex Jones on retard. Who was a bigger Boogeyman than Gavin to SJW types. The whole false flag shit doesn't fly with even some conservatives. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Joey Diaz is aggressively unfunny, like to the point that it makes me angry

To try dildos together, yes

*strike misses*
>"OOOOHHH HEES HURT"

bump

rogan is a cia shill boys and so is memer jones and all those retards
its all a soap opera