Is Cliff the new K/Joe/Goose who we will LARP as forever...

Is Cliff the new K/Joe/Goose who we will LARP as forever? I know I in particular shall be larping as Cliff every time I post here

Attached: IMG_6606.jpg (2000x2400, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YKk7QsPmXQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=4NOzIVWefgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

times you acted like Cliff Booth

Attached: Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Hollywood-Cliff-Booth-Denim-Jacket-510x600.jpg (510x600, 63K)

Wait. You guys are larping while goose-posting? Do you guys actually have sex?

I don't have sex. I just dream.

Cliff>Driver easily

How is RPing on the internet 'LARP'ing? Isn't it just RPing?

The shill means emulate

Of course. You don't?

I don't understand this guy's character

that's because you are a pussy user

After I watched it I walked up to the bank and I was literally channeling him in my gait and posture

I'll let you know once I've seen it. I hear nothing but good things apart from Asian tourists from reddit chimping out about bruce lee.

It's a slow burn but I really enjoyed the movie, definitely gonna give it a re-watch.

Americans love Chads

It's one of his best, man. Going to watch it again on wednesday with a big group pf friends.

It's kino until the end when it either becomes even more kino or goes to shit depending who you are.

It's like a hangout movie following the daily lives of some guys and poking fun at hollywood

The climax is the absolute height of turbokino, only a literal mouthbreathing retard would dislike it. The climax of OUATIH is possibly Tarantino's greatest work

The climax is the best cause the rest of the film is such a drag

>no replies
seems about right

>slapstick
>screaming
>noises
>extreme gore
>funny italian woman
>more slapstick
ah yeah dude hella FUCKING epic amirite

real talk? Rick entering his shed and bringing back a flamethrower made me kek harder than anything in ages, I'll give him that one

Acts 1 and 2 > Act 3 personally.
The film is perfect as a slice of life comedy spoofing 60's hollywood, when it turns into the ending of Why Don't You Play in Hell it just loses me

how does he act? we're not all going to go see a 3 hour movie

>don't have sex the entire movie

Literally NONE of those are bad things.

bamp

This dude has an insane body for his age

He drinks beer, lifts weights, knows kung fu and murdered his wife with a spear gun

youtube.com/watch?v=_YKk7QsPmXQ&t

He is a chad.

I asked for directions in a store and then let out a 'ppreciate it with copious drawl

>noises

I like you user

All I know is that he's a MAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=4NOzIVWefgo

bump

Is there any cringe sex/nude scenes?

Brad Pitt is finally starting to get old. Took him long enough.

I'm the original guy they were replying to. I hope so.

Kill yourself normalfag

I want a film series where Cliff BTFO historical sports and entertainment figures through the decades.

Attached: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood II.png (1328x848, 996K)

this user is a gay cunt

Based.

And face. Turbo Chad til death.

Would honestly want to watch him dunk on Larry Bird and Michael Jordan in his 60s-70s.

Cormier vs Stipe.webm