The fuck did I watch? They said this was the epilogue to Endgame...

The fuck did I watch? They said this was the epilogue to Endgame, they brush off all the endgame related stuff in the first 5 minutes. The rest of the film then refuses to explore the post snap world and chooses to focus on muh next Iron Man

Attached: 76D888E8-7D7D-413D-86DC-9343198521F7.jpg (1400x1400, 281K)

why do I keep coming back to this board? I don't care about any of this shit.

>why do i keep coming back to this board
because you lack purpose and self control

Attached: 80AF3307-2555-4CDE-AB5A-3FD5AD679FE8.png (2003x1119, 2.49M)

This. OP is the biggest retard here for expecting substance from capeshit, especially mcu capeshit

>imagine thinking there are consequences in the MCU

How do I get a GF like Zendaya?
t. Cumbrian

Friendly reminder that WMBF and tall girl short man couples are the most Kino couples in cinema

Attached: 07dfe403-9ba3-407f-ac9b-7c10feb2961d.gif (560x560, 1.48M)

be white and not obese

>Disney lied to me to get my money, I'm shocked bros

numbers underline how fucking based this truthful post is

so true. black girls are queens for the white man

Attached: black cutie.webm (640x800, 1.95M)

Tony's sacrifice is a direct consequence to Peter's character arc you blind and deaf brainlet.

They covered the snap shit in the first 5 minutes retard, what did you expect a fucking musical?

>a fucking musical?
yes

This

Nigger the mcu is bigger than that greedy elf RDJ. We want to know how DELETING HALF THE UNIVERSE impacted the world, the same world peter travels around in this film with no sign of any significant changes to anything

I expected the oh so important Endgame, film to top all films, leader of the box office, saviour of cinema to actually have lasting significant effect on the world for at least one film. But after they mentioned the age difference thing the snap becomes irrelevant

Ask myself the same question, but have found myself coming here less and less now.

The 5 year age gap was such a let down, Spider-Man is by far the best character to explore that with. They could have had certain characters grow older, leaving pete and friends behind. Maybe have 21yo Betty get a job with JJJ then help peter do the same. Explore Aunt May living without Peter with 5 years and how that changes their relationship and her opinion on his alter ego stuff. Have Ned grow up and leave Peter behind forcing him to find friendship in MJ or Flash.

t. cotton eyed joe

The most significant thing to happen in Endgame was the death of Iron Man and the movie was all about that. I don't care about randoms who are 5 years older. If I did I'd be watching Manifest.

>they said it was an epilogue to endgane
No they fucking didnt, you sperg. It was a spiderman movie

Its not speculative science fiction, theyre hero movies and spiderman is supposed to be fun

Attached: liar liar pants on fire.jpg (822x527, 102K)