This is my favorite movie, Kurt russell is so seasoned in this role

This is my favorite movie, Kurt russell is so seasoned in this role.

Attached: MV5BMzQ0MzE4OTUzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODAyNzI3NjE@._V1_.jpg (1500x2215, 2.5M)

i also watch red letter media

THIS MY CHOICE AND I'M SAYING NO
NO!

kek

My favorite line is when Matthew Fox's character gets accused of boasting about how many indians he's killed and he responds, "not a boast, but a fact." So good.

What is a red letter media?

so in the ending, did it imply that some of them were still alive ?

The women troglodytes were alive and surely there's others they never saw.

Cannibal tribes are so kino.

IIRC, there were several female fleshlights that were pregnant that they didn't kill.

Certainly sets itself up for a sequel, possibly in the early 20th century.

God-tier casting in a Syfy-tier movie, something is so dyssynchronous about the whole thing. Check out Ravenous instead

>got a boner at the pregnant women with limbs chopped off scene
NOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE A DEGENERATE

Attached: 1547097136310.jpg (500x500, 53K)

I liked it. For a Western horror film that plays it dead straight it was good.

Attached: 1556071626001.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

hey Jim
t. Colin

I don't know how David Arquette was in two 19th century cannibal movies.

I really want to like Craig S Zhaller projects but always end up feeling like they're just not quite all the way there. He's always got interesting premises with equally interesting characters, but the second they open their mouths I'm taken right out of it and the stories always tend to lose steam a little after the half-way point.

>Recommends Ravenous
Fucking absolutely based. Check out the soundtrack as well. Some terrifying tracks

>Craig S Zhaller

Dragged Across Concrete - laughable bad and sjw
Brawl in Cell Block 99 - laughable bad and cartoony
Bone Tomahawk - kino

>watching this movie
>expected a crazy cannibal injun flick
>so far it's two thirds done and it's mostly just been walking in the desert

Ive loved all zahler movies for years and now every time i bring them up im gonna have to listen to you guys say im from reddit letter media

Sjw? Retard did you watch the part where he shat all over manlets who stay at home and implied women should stay home and raised kids? Also in braw he shoots a minority abortionist in the face

lol

nobody spoil it

>he doesn't enjoy the /lad/kino of them walking through the desert while based Patrick Wilson drags himself along the ground miles behind them
For me it's the most enjoyable part

The action started right as I made the post, oh well. They could've still made the walking and talking part a bit shorter.
I actually started watching movie months ago on my ipad, but on the next day it got stolen by a crackhead. RLM review motivated me to finish watching it before watching their video.

well shit, they got caught and now it's back to the man groaning and limping in the desert

You obviously have autism & need constant stimulation so should prob stick with anime. The best parts of this movie is the journey & bants.

And I got it. That scene where the groan man had to reload his revolver as the injun was getting a club was sick. The ensuing extraction of the whistle thingy from the injun's neck could've used a less rubbery looking dummy though, that shit looked cheap. The part where he actually blows into the filthy thing he just ripped out of someone's throat and gets the blood all over his face was nice too.

>It's a shitty western that turns into a shitty horror movie! Incredible!

Attached: AEW soycuck.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Mine is where Patrick Wilson's character potentially loses a leg or even dies to save his wife and she's still a sarky bitch.

There were 2 and they were certainly going to die since they literally couldn't move. Then Russel kills the last couple of dudes.

The story is complete.

This. Even if those babies are born they'll be dead in a week.

Dragged Across Concrete > Bone Tomahawk >> Brawl

At least that's how I feel about them. Didn't like Brawl that much but really like the other two a lot.

So some limbless woman is going to give birth then raise babies? Come on they're all dead

Anybody get a boner when the injuns undressed the deputy?

I'm hyped about the upcoming Park Chan-Wook film with S. Craig Zahler script. The Brigands Of Rattlecreek. Should be kino.

DAC is too long. Bone Tomahawk is too, but it fills the time better. You could cut a half hour out of Concrete and not miss a thing, certainly not the entire side story in order to give Carpenter work. .

I enjoy those long slow burners. Even the scenes where nothing happens and it's just two guys talking about whatever are interesting to me because it develops the characters further and makes them more real.

>it fills the time better
>it's another scene of the old man running his mouth pointlessly
I get why it's there, but it's a thing that would work miles better in a book than in a movie. The director is a writer, he likes words, I respect that. But he sometimes spends a bit too many words on establishing things that could be established by spending less words, like the concept of an old man trying to lighten up a situation by bringing up a completely mundane unrelated topic. It nice and even kinda heartwarming, but it doesn't need to go for three minutes.

it was implied russell blasted the last males away as he died cause you can hear the gunshots. The brood hags are still alive but with no one to take care of them they'll die.

Fpbp

Overlong as it might be, it's in the story. Unlike most of the stuff in Dragged Across Concrete. The purpose of the whole baby thing is what in the grand story? Nothing. As I said, BT is too long as well, but it's all to the same narrative.

Dead Man by Jim Jarmusch is better.

>clones aren't rea-

Attached: firefox_2019-08-17_19-14-08.png (1074x483, 1.37M)

Is Brawl any good? I saw a thread on it a long time ago, and everyone was trashing it. Is it worth a shot?

It was pretty good

I liked Brawl over DAC. Saw DAC first and was expecting Brawl to be slow like DAC but was pleasantly surprised at how quick it got to the point.