>black

>>black
>>superpower is being bulletproof

what did marvel mean by this?

Attached: Woodson_LukeCage_FINAL_1024x1024.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

he's what america fears the most

he's bulletproof not immune to being cut off from welfare

It mean another nigga can't dust him when he fuck they girl

He is the worst fear of white supremacists, a black man immune to bullets.

see

Luke Cage is the laziest superhero ever. His power is just "big black guy". I mean they didn't even give him a fucking costume.

When he was introduced, his name was "Power Man" and he did have a costume. For some reason down the line Marvel literally just made him into a black dude.

Attached: invincible.jpg (861x903, 330K)

he is what white americans fear haha

god damn spider-woman give me butt milkies

You adapt to your surroundings. It's survival of the fittest.

>give me butt milkies
...what

He was covered in chains (seen as problematic) and a tiara (seen as gay) and had uncontrollable rage (angry black man stereotype). Take away the costume and defining personality trait and all that's left is "bulletproof black man"

Wh*toids biggest fear

mommy's milkers

from the butt?

haha what if he had sex with my wife haha i would hate that

He's literally the laziest concept ever. Im suprised more black people arent pissed off. If there was some colorful all-black superhero group and then you just throw some white guy with a tucked in polo shirt so that I feel "represented" I would tell you fuck off.

her big butt cheek milkers

that gives you the buttmilk?

It's just a natural part of moving towards a post-satire world.

It would be especially yucky if they filmed it ewww XD

MMMM

Attached: d7xlczp-f9357e57-28cb-4d45-a323-8e48761b6dc6.jpg (773x638, 110K)

Attached: outrage.png (183x204, 57K)

I think they mean #BLM since dis nigga can't get shot by police

Only people offended by him are whites. Nobody else gives a shit because they either didn't watch LC or thought the show was alright. (nobody reads comics). Far better than another electro hero, ebonic filled, or 70s afro theme we seem to always get.

He is actually acceptable as well for super powers considering he just has the standard set of invulnerability and super strength. His theme of being a Hero for Hire instead of honkey who dresses up like a colorful full and does shit for free was also innovating at the time.

get back on your meds faggot

Don't you have a manifesto to be writing Timothy?