Do you think she regrets getting involved with capeshit?

Do you think she regrets getting involved with capeshit?

Attached: 1560381243250.jpg (1417x1408, 1.18M)

she was nothing before capeshit

no but I regret not being able to stick my dick inside her vagina until I cum

She was a literal who before capeshit. The only reason she has a career is because of it.

Not when she's in love with Paul Bettany.

Attached: paul bettany4.webm (1350x1080, 2.98M)

Don't we all.

false. she was my waifu

she will once her other movie roles flop and her solo show doesn’t deliver good numbers.

It's made her rich and famous so I doubt it

she's just a sweetheart who pays full attention to others when they're talking

I hope so but she was and still is a nobody only a few incels on Yea Forums care about

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You have been visited by the Laura of mediocre threads.

This thread is about to die with only 11 replies. OP, hopefully you got what you desired out of it and that it wasn't a total loss.

Attached: Laura.png (129x210, 55K)

Arent the sisters coming from money to begin with? I dont think she needed the money.

I've seen you post a few times just as threads have died, but I've never caught you in time; so I decided to look you up on the archive. What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm also not particularly shocked the vast majority of your posts are on /pol/.

Attached: you have been visited.png (784x227, 32K)

this seems extremelly staged.
like she is baiting all this internet attention by the incel crowd.
these hoes are so good with calculus when it comes to social status.

She's famous for proving herself as the hottest Olsen sister.

>I've seen you post a few times just as threads have died
Yep, that's what I do.

>What the fuck is wrong with you?
You know the episode of South Park where everything turns to literal shit for Stan? Found myself in that kinda situation: TV shows, movies, video games, work, aspirations and society at large, etc all ruined for me. Had to come up with my own "hobby", and that hobby is Lauraposting.

>I'm also not particularly shocked the vast majority of your posts are on /pol/.
Surprisingly, out of all the boards I post on, /pol/ is like the third kindest (behind Yea Forums and /biz/). Yea Forums and /g/ seem to be the meanest.

Attached: Sad Laura.png (175x290, 68K)

What even is Laura.

Exactly.
For some actual chemistry watch her promos when Renner sits by her.
Weaponized adorableness.

What does it mean when a girl gives you this smile?

You´re a fucking camera.

lets be real here the only reason she has a career is because of her sisters

This.

>do you think an actress regrets making millions of dollars and basically guaranteeing herself income for life?

Yeah buddy, I bet she wishes she did obscure KINO that everyone complains about and no one pays for

Actually I was LESS then impressed on first seeing her, exactly BECAUSE of her weirdo sisters.
Glad she proved much more likable and watchable.

She's a character from the webcomic Twokinds. /trash/ memed her into a "Laura Harem", basically allowing her to be written/drawn into anything.
Then suddenly, the whole community turned against Laura, and I had to leave /trash/ because posting Laura just triggered arguments.

Attached: Laura Harem.png (500x1000, 203K)

How big do you think your dick would need to be to satisfy her ?

Does anyone regret having millions of dollars? You know how many Epstein grade parties you can go to with that amount of cash?

God she's so beautiful.

Imagine how hard you would work if you had even the slightest chance.

FUCK, anons.

cringe
please please have sex

based

She's been sitting all day in that uncomfortable chair. Thinks she found a way out of it and adjusts. Immediately regrets it and fears how she looks, checks to make sure her shirt is at least still tucked in.
He's sitting uncomfortably too but as a man can manage.

Kino

Disgusting

If there's one thing rich people are famous for, it's being satisfied with how much money they have am I right

>WandaVision

Will it be kino?

Attached: paul-bettany-jennifer-connelly-style-1.jpg (2000x3000, 788K)

It means you are easy to manipulate.

I wish she would get involved with my penis if you sniff my drift

Attached: 1093813~2.png (52x102, 10K)

Based answer.

i smell what ur steppin in if you stink my dink

How many chapters is this? Is it finished? honesty can't remember the last time I read this, maybe it was 2012.

Still going, currently on chapter 20 (1075 pages). Updates have become very slow; there were only 40 pages last year and this year is shaping up to be the same.

she has such a pretty smile uwu

Kek

>A smile you want to protect