ccel.org/ccel/aquinas/summa.FP_Q2_A3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dh6KFpnGVOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>homophobic conservatives are saints who can heal the sick
how did they get away with it

more like
>everything bad

Dummy

why does he go from cucked to based back to cucked?

Attached: based.png (660x350, 640K)

something something machiavelli

it's exactly the opposite

how did he get cucked?

everything until that scene was kino, after that show becomes total shit (except that africa episode, that was kino too)

I wanted to see Pope Jude Law reclaim the papal state and launch a crusade

what the fuck are you two retards talking about

itt: ameridumbs
also I went seeing the Sistine chapel four days ago and given the chance you should absolutely see it
that might happen in the new pope

cuck

>cucked
>based
>kino
Feel free to not turn up to the s2 threads. Thanks.

............bros..................................

Attached: 1557057970749.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

If only you knew how true a banal platitude can be, my dear user.

Look at us. We are power. And power is a very banal platitude.

>2019
>believing there is an old man in the sky in robes mightier than thou
i seriously hope you bros dont believe in jewish superstition

Attached: christbrain.png (645x729, 225K)

what was the point of this scene?

stop breathing for 30 minutes

>being soulless
begone from my thread foul tranny you will pay for the mutilations you have done to your body in the afterlife

Read Aquinas' Five Proofs and stop browsing /pol/ for your facts and knowledge about things beyond your understanding

*tips fedora*
ccel.org/ccel/aquinas/summa.FP_Q2_A3.html

The biggest irony is all the conservitards who constantly complain about da jooz controlling everything who worship jewgod2.0

>Sunday morning
Why am I here

Attached: 3s428.png (1280x720, 747K)

>Simplifying complex political situations into good or bad

>2019
>still fellating Aquinas

lmao this guy

You're either brain-damaged if you think Aquinas has proved God's existence or he's the only philosopher you've ever read because he's the presumed philosopher who will deliver the results you desire. Faggot.

aquinas failed, kant was right that theres only one good argument.

>what is the Aristotelian proof from act and potency
>what is the Neo-Platonic proof from composite substances
>what is the Augustinian argument from abstract objects
>what is the Thomistic proof from being and essence
>what is rationalist proof from the principle of sufficient reason

>namefag in charge of calling anyone brain-damaged

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

TYP doesn't really take a stance on the church does it? The show isn't really about politics.

>troll posts 3 second low effort brainletwojak.jpg bait post
>suddenly everyone on Yea Forums is well versed in early modern philosophies even though they've only taken philo 101
pottery

Attached: 1565747408944.jpg (642x640, 72K)

Kant gets way too far up his own ass with his metaphysical nonsense. He's sitting at a table playing tea party with all his imaginary concepts at the end of the day.

All outdated metaphysical models, have you even actually engaged in philosophical discourse? This is dishonest and most of all embarrassing. Read anything past scholasticism. You're just as retarded as mathematical platonists.

It’s Yea Forums; everyone’s an expert at everything and is at least 6’3” with a 7” dick minimum. Come on user, lurk before (you) post!

Literally me

Do catholics ever feel embarrassed they share a religion with mexicans chopping up animals for santa muerte sacrifices?

Damn, I forgot summer attracts highschoolers

Attached: 1558897395557.png (600x529, 432K)

Attached: arQPXgoA_700w_0.jpg (700x950, 55K)

Attached: Goose part 2.webm (1139x1080, 979K)

bet it would be even funnier if Jesus wasn't literally the single most hated man in jewish history
fuck they hate him waaaaay more than hitler, it's insane

Let's get this thread back on track.

What will his role be?

Attached: 175519768-4d155d94-b050-4fc7-8641-02466cd5896e[1].jpg (558x757, 89K)

Are catholics cringe or based?

>embarrassing
>retarded

You do realize you're a namefag, right?

Pre-Vatican II: based
Post-Vatican II: cringe

It's gotten to the point where 70% of the laity don't even believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist, despite that being an essential Catholic doctrine.

You do realize you're philosophically inept right?

>inept

You mean like posting under a name on an anonymous image board? I guess it takes one to know one.

No idea what he's planning with Manson. Cardinal White Trash? I don't know

I mean TV truly did everything to make catholics look bad, restlessly shitting on them for years
They're either portrayed as crazy, incredibly stupid, fanatics, extremely annoying or straight up evil, and that's how I viewed them

The few catholics I eventually met were actually sweet and wholesome people, and post-2015 online christians sound more and more based (compared to the athesit counterparts at least)

>It was beautiful Holy Father

Attached: feel.jpg (601x508, 39K)

>old man in the sky
Why does almost every atheist on the internet pull this out? Can't you just directly discuss what monotheists actually believe in: an omnipotent, omniscient and sovereign Creator?

Because they were told religion is about getting orders from a fantasy bearded wizard living in the clouds

they aren't even mocking the concept itself, that's genuinely their whole level of understanding

I hope

>Meanin' no disrespect, Pi, but why don't the moolies just drink the river water?

Attached: 09s564.png (1279x714, 878K)

To the general public Manson is a satanic figure. So maybe he'll get converted or be there for shock factor. If that's the attire he'll wear in the show, he might play a weird scary dude in a dreamlike sequence.

There's also the possibility he'll play a weird normalfag
youtube.com/watch?v=dh6KFpnGVOs

but jude law good.

Attached: jude law ai-4.jpg (1355x2048, 596K)

>conservatism bad
Well, you're not wrong, historically speaking.

Yeah, I'm picking "weird normalfag". Can't really picture him as a cardinal or other member of the Vatican.

Modern philosophy is post logos, we couldn't handle the truth so we chose darkness over light

Attached: tumblr_ph5z1zVfjH1uo2yzno1_540.jpg (533x810, 64K)

This. Not engaging with trolls is for losers

No, because If you're European you're a white Catholic, and that is eons aparts from those other things.

Last episode was total shit, the rest was kino

This. Seeing as things are now, it's basically impossible for the Church to recover from a human point of view anyways