So I'm over here watching Mindhunter and I started thinking: what is it about the US that produced so many serial...

So I'm over here watching Mindhunter and I started thinking: what is it about the US that produced so many serial killers?

And why is it that we barely hear about serial killers in the modern day? Have they just been replaced by incels that shoot up public places? Is it technology?

Attached: mindhunter-charles-manson.jpg (2700x1800, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29946856
thehindubusinessline.com/news/variety/human-trafficking-takes-horrific-dimensions-in-europe-un/article25942442.ece
europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/child-trafficking-who-are-victims-and-criminal-networks-trafficking-them-in-and-eu
newsweek.com/migrants-europe-violence-crime-germany-study-770105
economist.com/europe/2018/06/30/confusion-over-immigration-and-crime-is-roiling-european-politics
rstreet.org/2018/03/23/theres-something-missing-from-the-european-immigrant-crime-wave-narrative/
globalnews.ca/news/5740372/bc-murder-suspects-autopsy-results/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010–2017_Toronto_serial_homicides
youtube.com/watch?v=hsv-DsU5X8c
youtube.com/watch?v=57fC4HFsiiw
youtube.com/watch?v=a-2S99ynNEo
youtube.com/watch?v=42dI44rfUDU
youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

america is just stupid, like imagine having "school shooter" be a thing.

even if you removed all guns from america they'd still find a way

pretty funny the same guy played charles manson in Mindhunter and OUATIH.

what do you think retard

There's probably been tons of serial killers in Europe but retarded European police could never catch them

cctv and dna stuff probably makes it harder

they probably either do the shootings now or use sites like youtube and so on

eg. before youtube, the likes of pewdiepie might have been another charles manson

manson didn't kill directly anyone (that we know of anyway)

Seriously m8 it's fucking weird. No other country in the world has as many serial killers as the US, especially in the 60s-80s. It was like some explosion happened and all of a sudden you had killers left and right and now nothing (apart from just school shooters, etc).

Lol this is probably right

Thanks for the obvious, retard

FBI states that there's about 50 active serial killers att any given time in the US

theyve just been glorified in the media. the worst serial killers are from south america. i think theres one guy who raped and killed like 300 children or something like that

>watching mindhunter
>its p good
>netflix is up to its old shit
>lets make that female gay
>hooray diversity
i really think it might be it guys, might be canceling soon

helter skelter is bullshit

>eg. before youtube, the likes of pewdiepie might have been another charles manson
I like to believe this

Nobody cares you fucking faggot.

no affordable healthcare

>paying for it in the first place

all his friends say that he's just a normal guy and isn't actually eccentric in any way

So why don't we hear about any of them? I can't remember the last time I heard about a serial killer. Nowadays all I hear about are the incels who decide to shoot a bunch of people. Is that just the media narrative nowadays?

Any recent serial killers. There was a guy in around Santa Barbra shooting people in their tents a few months ago. I think he only killed one person.

Well yeah if I had a horde of teenage girls wanting to suck my cock I'd be pretty relaxed too

shut the fuck up

That train hopping beaner

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29946856

thehindubusinessline.com/news/variety/human-trafficking-takes-horrific-dimensions-in-europe-un/article25942442.ece

europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/child-trafficking-who-are-victims-and-criminal-networks-trafficking-them-in-and-eu

Europeans are such mindless fools, they seriously buy into that notion that Americans are stupid because someone forgot to tell them that the statistics are skewed for various reasons. See that link? I just pasted them to show how retarded the Eurotrash is. "School shootings" may be a thing here, "child rape gangs and human trafficking" is a thing there.

This
The FBI is also retarded

Its well known and accepted Brits are all roving pedophiles. This is not new information

1. You didn't pay attention;
2. There is so much violence in the media, they stopped giving them flashy names.
I'm maybe talking out my ass, but I'm sure I've read about some recent serial killer nurses, deranged Japanese and Russians etc

>"child rape gangs and human trafficking" is a thing there
We have Vatican and England, you have Hollywood

Media just latches on to certain things. People got bored with serial killers so they stopped giving them coverage.

Because the news about them trickles out over a period of years. Often the individual murders aren’t actually linked until after the killer is caught. By then most of the actual homicides are years or decades old. So there isn’t much media interest. The Zodiac reign of terror is the exception not the rule. Look at the Golden State Killer for a recent example.

>you have Hollywood
Just say Jews. It's New York too

There are still serial killers operating, however the news doesn't cover them as much likely to deter copycats or people from killing for notoriety.

>however the news doesn't cover them as much likely to deter copycats or people from killing for notoriety.
lol like the media gives a shit

People are more paranoid. In the 70s, people leave doors unlocked.

Technology makes it way harder. In the early 2000s, some guy tried taunt the police with a map leading a body printed off the internet. They found out the site he used to make it, got logs from the company of who accessed that part of the map in the two weeks before the murder. They had his IP address pretty quick after that.

Serial killers were ahead of the curve in the 60s and 70s. Police have since caught up. Even if you get away, you leave one pubic hair and they can track you down using DNA databases.

They do, to a small extent.

Though, they sure do love giving mass shooters coverage -- which doesn't really help.

>what is it about the US that produced so many serial killers?
The '70s was a very fucked up time period that produced a lot of very fucked up people. Read history.
>And why is it that we barely hear about serial killers in the modern day?
Mindhunter is a series about how the FBI developed procedures for catching serial killers. Those procedures have evolved over time and now LEAs are much more adept and identifying and catching them. They don't make the news because the news knows not to report on them and feed their egos. Also, without a feed to their egos, there's no point in being a serial killer anymore since they no longer get recognition for their crimes.
>Have they just been replaced by incels that shoot up public places?
Yes. A mass shooter just knows they're going away anyway, so they do all their killings at once. It then becomes a national, sometimes even global headline, giving the killer media recognition and feeding their egos. Other equally sick people then mimic the crime to get their own share of recognition. This time period is comparable to the '70s in terms of societal distress and disorder, so it goes to reason we'd be producing a lot of sick motherfuckers as a result.
>Is it technology?
Technology today could be a factor in what's fucking people up so much that they become mass shooters, but I think the main reasons why we don't have serial killers anymore are advanced procedures of investigation and lack of media coverage.

>Maryvale serial shooter
>Chillicothe Ohio killer
>Shawn grate
>Jesse Matthew
>Neal falls
>Anchorage serial killers
>Seminole Heights serial killer

It's all about fame and the culture of America. Everyone wants their 5 minutes.

>Even if you get away, you leave one pubic hair and they can track you down using DNA databases.
Only if you have a record

newsweek.com/migrants-europe-violence-crime-germany-study-770105

economist.com/europe/2018/06/30/confusion-over-immigration-and-crime-is-roiling-european-politics

rstreet.org/2018/03/23/theres-something-missing-from-the-european-immigrant-crime-wave-narrative/

Enjoy that.

need a name for serial killer that kills e-thots

Mind control experiments run by the CIA

Dead God mindhunter is shit. Watching the lead and the dykw act is physically cringe worthy. The boomer sidekick got old after a couple episodes. Interviews are bland, boring and the "insight' they get into profiling is grade school retardation. Fuck you Fincher for pivoting to make this insufferably boring procedural faggot shit

the media used to glorify serial killers
now the media glorify domestic terrorists

*if any distant relatives willfully gave their DNA to genome megacorps

libruls made us get rid of our loony bins

Why are you talking about serial killers and posting Manson? He didn't kill anyone and the shit he planned wasn't random and likely a hit.

>Have they just been replaced by incels that shoot up public places? Is it technology?

Yes and yes.

The Hero

because chad mass shootings is more exciting then virgin serial killers

I still can't believe EAR/ONS got caught. Fucking hell he's an old grandpa now.

and he played Dewey Crowe in Justified.

One scene is all it takes for you to enter sperg mode? Pathetic.

>so dumb and autistic that he doesn't realize that I posted Manson to gather attention due to his recognizable face.

So..these are the people who post on Yea Forums, huh? Sad

Not America but there were those two kids in British Columbia who killed three people and then themselves last week and last year had the gay serial killer in Toronto who put his bodies in potted plants.

globalnews.ca/news/5740372/bc-murder-suspects-autopsy-results/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010–2017_Toronto_serial_homicides

read Programmed to Kill, if 1% of it is true then it'll make you shit yourself

>I want capes and nippon hand drawn waufus

> what is it about the US that produced so many serial killers?

literally the CIA

the media doesn't report on them because there is no agenda to push with them

Did he really get that swastika on his forehead that early?

>that uptick in EAR/ONS threads in the weeks before the announcements

Attached: 1548387452047.jpg (657x527, 32K)

not anymore they caught the golden state killer because some retarded relative of his did one of those ancestry dna tests

it's not a swastika, it means hope

Bro, you have human and sex trafficking in America as well. If you think one of the top 10 most populated countries on Earth doesn't have that kind of shit, you must be an ignorant or simply delusional.

Combine that with the CP rings, the arms and drugs dealing and school shootings and I don't think it's such a nice place to live tbqh.

We might have more serial killers but the most prolific have all been in South America. Most people don't care or know because who cares about brown orphan children amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=hsv-DsU5X8c

anyone from the rest of the world watching live US TV for the first time is shocked because of all the mental pills you guys advertise for casual use.

Looked at the first of those articles. It repeatedly refers to one of the most northern states of germany as being in the south and claims to get its data crom the study conducted by "a university". Have sex.

>macho values
>raises a serial killer

Attached: Bill_Tench.jpg (257x300, 17K)

not his genes, product of abandonment

Apparently he had retired two weeks earlier. He thought he got away with it. Kek

Didn't twitch genuinely have a cult built around it's streamers and admin for like 7 years?

when will mass shootings get their own series?

mass shooters are even more boring than serial killers in the details and methods of murder, except to study what it is about society that produces such cases.

Incelhunter

we them hidden OP
we all dont like class show

A mindhunter for that? That doesn't work. The most famous mass shooters killed themselves. Columbine boys, Paddock, Lanza, cho seug hui. Who do they interview?

There's exceptions like Elliot Rogers, Adam Lanza
The rest are just boring nerds though

>Who do they interview?
The family. Try to figure how what causes them

I haven't read much on Lanza but Rodger is as boring as they come.

*throws a cup of water at you*

What makes you think the family has any more insight?

Rodger isn't boring if anything he would be great for a dark comedy series

You don't hear about them because their identities are unknown, but people go missing all the fucking time.

does anybody know anything about Lanza at all?

Is it just me or does every person look jaundiced in this show? You know, except for the negroes.

Fincher pulls that shit in all his movies

Lanza had a twisted philosophy to life. The most interesting thing about him is that he was active online on the school shooting forums. He had a digital footprint. His tumblr was fucked up. Might have been a pedo. We'll never know because he destroyed one of his hdds. I read a lot on him when lots of info from Sandy Hook was recently released.

The EAR/ONS didn't have a small dick, and even if I did it's how you use it that counts

fucking zoomers
I swear to god I believe they didn't think the world existed before the internet or before they were born

I don't even want to legit reply to this thread, explaining basic history and fucking world demographics and why they're literally retarded to think its exclusive to one fucking country, especially the most developed in the world with the most news coverage

fucking retarded OP

Attached: 1342934031742.jpg (676x581, 75K)

yeah, that or greenish. i thought my tv was fucked up so i messed around with the color and white balance for like half an hour before giving up

anyone know what cameras they used? isnt it RED?

his manifesto and forum posts are funny but you need that Yea Forums sensibility to really appreciate the absurdity of it. for the most part it's really just sad and pathetic and most normal people would see it that way. the writer would have to be talented to make it actually funny.

aren't you too old for this place, millennial boomer lol

Would be interesting to see his internet postings- but I’m not trying to go on those forums.

Seething boomer

He's way too pathetic. No one wants to see a show with him listening to his sister have sex or being delusional enough to think he was going to win the lottery.

i'm pretty sure i sat next to one in a class, so they're out there

Serial killers were a result of the CIAs MK Ultra program intended to instill terror in the American populace. They have been replaced by school shooters, bombers and public shootings. The methods change the terror remains.

Unironically this. Who knows what kind of weird shit's been going on that we don't know about.

Surely Uncle Ted wasn't the only one to undergo those experiments and snap.

As for mass shooters and the like, that struck me when I was watching their interview with Son of Sam. Greatest manhunt in NY history? A whole city terrorized?

Sounds just like mass shooters. They might not get headlines and news reports for months on end, but that's because we're easily distracted.

Thanks for bumping my thread either way you stupid fuck. Do us all a favor though, grab a belt and neck yourself.

i heard something about a correlation between leaded gasoline use (elevated lead levels in the average person's blood from pollution) and serial killings. Dropped off once it changed. Not too sure how accurate that is though.

America has some of the shittiest healthcare and exceptional shitty mental healthcare out of all the western countries

Not only that but I'm pretty sure the ones with the highest kill counts are European and South American. And not even by a narrow margin, I think one killed like 70 people over a few years.

st louis missouri actually has an active serial killer right now. media isnt allowed to report it. unknown suspect nicknamed 'stringbean' by detectives has killed at least 15 in the past 3 years. probably same situation going on in other departments around the country.

They were MK Ultra subjects, all the 'greats' were clustered together because of the fallout from the programme's collapse

Attached: file.png (478x569, 263K)

I'd imagine only the galaxy brain level serial killers stay out of jail in today's big brother society. And they might be so good at covering their tracks that nobody even knows there's a serial killer on the loose.

America has Hollywood you retard. If you think human trafficking doesn't happen in America you have to be fucking retarded.

USA is filled with crazy assholes.

you only hear of the ones that want to get caught. Their methods are too violent which brings the media and the police, they don't properly dispose of the bodies or they go full retard and leave ''clues'' or write letters to the newspapers. My family distributes free meals to the homeless, we've being doing this for decades now. If i wanted too, I could poison 2 or 3 hobos each week for the last 21 years and nobody I mean nobody would notice.

Attached: D2gWV9MUgAIp4l_.jpg (739x415, 18K)

today they ARE the police

Just because there's a correlation doesn't mean there's a relation.

>aren’t you too old for this place
Not that user and I’m not even old but I’m always curious where you guys think you will go when you get “too old” to be on Yea Forums. I wasn’t aware there was a maximum age. Is it posted somewhere? And where is your exit site? You gonna go to Facebook? Tumblr? If you like those better why not go now? And if you hate them, what makes you think you will like them when you turn 30? Will you go to places on the internet you don’t enjoy because you are supposed to? Or when you get older do you plan to give up the internet altogether? It makes no damn sense that some of you idiots think you will self deport to an internet retirement home once you get “too old” for Yea Forums. Not to mention if you look at when this site was created all of the oldfags are boomers now. Seriously you or someone else explain this because it makes no sense to me. I’m not gonna move to Facebook when I turn 30. I don’t like it now and I see no reason to assume I will then.

Brazil has lots of murders, but i've only seem a single serial killer in my lifetime.

you guys are overthinking this, they were raised by the WW2 generation

It all started around the 60s. Around the same time autism started skyrocketing.
Which is exactly when MMR vaccines started being used. Really makes you think.

You don't really need galaxy brain. If I remember correctly, some FBI agent said in the interview years ago that most successful serial killers are probably truckers, considering how many hitchhikers, prostitutes, immigrants etc go missing.

self driving trucks putting honest american killers out of business

This shit is everywhere in every country.
Jewish media like to give it lots of attention for some reason.
Similar to how everyone thinks Russia has the worst drivers because of YT crash compilations when really collisions like that are in every country and Russia just has mandatory dashcams so there's a ton of footage.

Stop posting if you know whats good for you

So....was Manson really the ringleader?

OK first off Europe killed like 500 million people to our like 100?

That said I think its American independence and wanderlust. There are a lot of solo women just walking around everywhere. Then a lot of people don't even have parents that care about them, they move out at 18 and then go live on a farm or some shit. Or in a New York apartment.

Psychopaths in Europe probably get into nursing or neo nazi groups. They need to kill people in more subtle and guarded ways.

You mean like Dexter lmao?

How about USA having one of the largest populations in the Western world? The more you have inhabitants the more you have serial killers. And yeah, these days most potential serial killers get caught before they become serial killers, thanks to scientific development to catch the criminals. It has also been said that today, the mass killers are the one who would've turned into serial killers in past, when it was harder to get killers caught. They know it is quite impossible to remain uncaught these days, so they choose to mass kill a bunch of people to maximize their victim number.

Not so hard to reply to these questions. But maybe you're just trying to survey how many people here are into serial killers. :)

See this thread, so i research about SK's in my country. Not many, but i see this one fella from the 60's who killed a bunch of women who resembled his whore mom.
Brazilian meme laws only allow people to stay in jail for 30 year.
>He was released in 2001 and his whereabouts are unkown.

Attached: images (73)~01~01~01.jpg (239x275, 16K)

>And not even by a narrow margin
Based dumbass.
The serial killers with the highest kill counts are all Southern American and they've killed over 300.

>bla bla everyone is racist bla bla

They're literally brat children. Do you not remeber how you were at that age?

>before youtube, the likes of pewdiepie might have been another charles manson
AAAHAHAHA! BEST joke of the week. Hahaha!

it was self defense

Yes, Wendy looks fucking ill on the first episode

How does that make me a dumbass? You're basically confirming what I said but saying my estimates were low, which just makes my point even stronger.

>they've killed over 300
Allegedly. It's impossible to prove it. Although with all the morbid things happening with cartels and in favelas, I don't doubt there is some Mexican maniac cartel warlord who long surpassed that kill count.

They just don't make them like they used to. I would much rather take these good looking, interesting fuckers over the incels we have nowadays who stab bitches because they got rejected.

Attached: main-qimg-b4dce7766ed5a749b7ba4e338f1ab4da.jpg (220x355, 29K)

that ain't no serial killer my man

DNA testing.

Because Douglas' and other people's work made it easier to catch the freaks before they can kill a lot of people

Human trafficking and child abuse happens literally everywhere you retarded nigger.

Attached: 1987934.jpg (221x228, 7K)

>If i wanted too, I could poison 2 or 3 hobos each week for the last 21 years and nobody I mean nobody would notice.

Attached: the lulz.jpg (750x600, 90K)

Hahaha! I just came here a few years ago, when I WAS ALREADY OLD. You see, this place did not exist when I was young. Or the even the internet. Hehe.

Mutts are corporate cucks with no roots, history or culture. They also have shit or even a complete lack of basic education and half the US population lives in poverty. Also having no security if shits hits the fan can really make a man desperate.
The US is not too far off from a 3rd world shithole.
fpbp

Have sex.

You severely underestimated the highest kill count. Also the most prolific ones are South American, not European.

wrong thread wrong board

based

Lots of women, both natives and immigrants, get to have some forced gang sex with various types of immigrants. Would you like to have that too?

Tampa Bay serial killer was just a few months ago.

>produced
They were always there. We just found out how to identify and catch them. Serial killers are everywhere, all over the world.

/bread

Beast of St. Andes, he’s more than likely absconded into a shallow grave however, the killings stopped and he hasn’t been seen for years

Something like 100,000 missing case reports are made a year in the states. Some of these are runaways, but some percentage of them are also kidnapped and either killed or trafficked

That's probably because science is not very well developed in South America. Also there's a lot of people who no one cares about out there, such as child prostitutes and poor people living on streets or in slums. Police does not want to waste their resources on the killings of such people.

No they weren't, mass media facilitated and evolved these people

>Police does not want to waste their resources on the killings of such people.
And if films are to be believed their police is also fucking corrupt.

This is easily on par with "video games make you violent" as far as retardation goes. There have been many serial killers globally that have no interest in fame, and are disconnected from even the idea of mass media.

1. Their police force is better than in most countries, so if someone's a serial killer there's a good chance they'll connect the murders to the same person instead of thinking they're unrelated, and a good chance the killer will get caught.

2. It's a well developed and democratic country. The more authoritarian the regime is, the less it communicates with its citizens. In some communist shithole the public wouldn't be informed because they want to give the impression that the government is in control of everything. An uncaught serial killer is not a good look.

3. Most media, the movie industry, 24/7 news channels, were developed in the US. A lucrative industry can hire a lot of people that can do research on cases and keep the public informed(or shocked, or outraged or scared), because that makes them even more money.

4. English is the most spoken language worldwide, if you count both native and second-language speakers. This is because of hundreds of years of british domination and america being the most powerful country on earth for the second half of the 20th century. And because they speak the language, the world can find out about what's happening in the US, but not so much about what happens in Kyrgyzstan or whatever.

This brings up a good question though. Are there any good shows or movies about South or Central American serial killers? Documentaries too.

this. they are the dumbest, angriest people in the developed world

are these serial killers that don't crave attention here in this room with us?

Assumingly. I have also heard that some of them rape the street children they capture. They also get paid by some of the criminals living in "favelas" to remain silent.

1. It's very well explained in The Ted Bundy Tapes, how US states never communicated with each other and that's why Ted Bundy got away with all murders in several states, without them ever connecting them.

>gay character
>exists
>i shit my diaper

As you pointed out, modern serial killers have mostly just become spree shooters. Which is not to say that every spree shooter would have been a traditional serial killer, but it appeals to the same mindset. Granted, a lot of times there is a sexual component to serial killers that isn’t found in spree shooters necessarily. Or maybe there is, I don’t fucking know. Have they ever asked one of the surviving shooters if he was hard while carrying it out? I bet a lot of them are. A lot of hunters are hard when they hunt. What it all boils down to sadism. Some people are just naturally sadistic. Makes sense, the people who enjoy violence are naturally going to have a better shot at reproducing than the pacifists they killed. It’s left us with a lot of cunts. America probably doesn’t have any more or less than anywhere else but it’s easier to acquire weapons here and now it’s also a trend. Plus there is a common thread in the American zeitgeist that Americans like to think of themselves as the protagonists of the story of life. They think of themselves as the hero doing whatever it takes to fight for what they believe to be their destiny. I don’t know, there are a lot of cunts.

I underestimated but that doesn't make me a dumbass for not knowing the exact number. That's not common knowledge at all. And look again, I said South American in my first post. Are you sure I'm the dumbass here? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt at first but I'm starting to think it's you.

That's why you burn everything to a crisp

Attached: CcC-7HfWIAAtQ5S.jpg (1086x1086, 93K)

Sure, that explains pre-CIA serial killers like HH Holmes. Idiot.

truckers are sneaky fuckers anyway. 90% of them steal gas without showing even an ounce of remorse. The other 10% are just scared they'd get caught.

>I don’t know, there are a lot of cunts.
The human condition, distilled.

yes yes its just an isolated incident of hollywood pushing something

>That's not common knowledge at all.
shoulda looked it up but whatever mate, it doesn't really matter.

spoonfeed me, whats it about

Serial killers are the product of the sick Jewish culture.

american children are raised poorly and spoiled. probably the main reason

This is without a doubt the ONLY relevant answer in the entire thread and its completely ignored. You people are retarded. There is a reason most mass/serial killers during the 60s/70s/80s were either part of a gov't program or ex soldiers.

>even if you removed all guns from america they'd still find a way
To be a school shooter? You really think that if you literally removed all the guns from America there would still be school shooters? How? I mean, it’s not practical, but still...like, within the context of your scenario, how you gonna shoot a guy with no gun?

Angels of Death are boring ass serial killers.
>lol dude in injected too much morphine, god dont doctors just fucking suck at their jobs?

?
this is not true at all.

They’re also traveling state to state with legit alibi’s every time they get questioned. It would take an ungodly amount of people to be killed before cops could find a truck driver serial killer, unless they somehow caught them mid murder

I am dead serious, I have spent almost 20 years researching this. The CIA were responsible for the explosion of serial killers.

1. Charles Manson is not a serial killer
2. Serial killers exist all over the world, it's not even remotely unique to the US nor are the most prolific serial killers from the US
3. You don't hear about it because you don't pay attention or don't research it. There are hundreds of active serial killers at any given time, the media just choose to sensationalize different things.
4. The psychology of serial killers and mass shooters are completely different.

tldr your post and most of the thread it spawned are retarded and misguided

product of industrialisation and urbanisation of West, from nickel press, telegraph, radio, etc.

>he doesn't know about the chinks who kill 20+ people with a knife

>muh gubbament is creating serial killers like conveyor belt knockoff items in a factory

Utterly fucking stupid, most serial killers are just nutcases with traumatic childhoods, how do you explain the ones who existed as far back as the crusades?

felt like season 2 was a bit of a filler season... the most interesting plot lines where barely touched and left for next season, I guess if you were binge watching the whole show it might be really good. The story was interesting and you wouldn't mind only having some development on the most important plot lines, but hell, waiting 2 years for this? Kinda sucked.

there was the beginnings of one, but he got caught. idk if anyone remembers that Utah kidnapping from a month or two months ago, where a girl from California met up with this guy in Utah after communicating through Tinder/social media, but he was so fucking incompetent that he got caught a week after. before that he had a builder come to make his walls sound proof and to install a meat hook on his wall. anyway, there were one too many witnesses and the feds pinged his mobile phone, so he got caught, but he had already killed the girl, chopped up her body and tossed it into a fire pit.

Ayoola Ajayi is his name.

That's not even remotely true, you should really learn not to blindly believe everything you hear. America has the best healthcare in the world. Virtually all procedures and drugs used in the world were developed in America. Most leading edge experimental medicine happens in America.

That's why literally every person in the world who gets sick and has the money, comes here for treatment. Because the care available to them at home, especially in shithole socialist countries, is atrocious.

>most serial killers are just nutcases with traumatic childhoods
the book agrees with you

explain

Wow. It really amazes me how dumb you people are. When did I say Manson was a serial killer you daft cunt? It's almost like I used his face cause he's the most recognizable. Now here we are, +100 replies later. Kys.

MIGHT have been a pedo? Didn't you read his fictional stories where he gets raped by a baby?

We live in a society

Look at his videos. Inhale the contrast between him, with his DARK THOUGHTS driving around in his car, in the SUNNY, BEAUTIFUL sceneries of his hometown, listening to some old hits no one knows about anymore. Smiling at his own image in his phone. All of that is worth movie making.

youtube.com/watch?v=57fC4HFsiiw

that Joker film is going to change shit, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-2S99ynNEo

Source?

Doesn't take much to be classified as a serial killer. All you need is two or three kills. These aren't the next Gacy or Ramirez out there when they say 50 active killers. Most niggers in Chicago can be classified as serial killers.

Well, this was unexpected...

Attached: dddd.png (1293x763, 698K)

Fucking FALSE. Believe it or not but hobos do get autopsies done. And they will find out they were poisoned. And then an investigation will be launched and you can bet your ass they will eventually be knocking on your door

and significantly larger population than any other western nation.
Euro's like to pretend that their nations 1/6 the size of the U.S. are going to behave the same way.
More quality AND quantity to our crazy

>expecting ford/manson kino
>tench fucks everything up as usual
Did Douglas really have to tolerate some fucking useless dumb redneck going off on every interview?

His DARK THOUGHTS just breakdown to him being rejected by women and being a huge fucking loser.
People like to see serial killers as guys like Kemper, methodical monsters. Not incels.

Uyghur separatists, thanks to them the entire ethnic group is in death camps now lol

>People got bored with serial killers
they literally don't. They're still as popular as ever.

We have a pretty poorly defined concept of what makes a serial killer, at least within the popular imagination. If a gang banger kills 10 other gang bangers, he’s technically a serial killer, but the media wouldn’t frame it that way because it doesn’t fit the popular narrative in which we like to assign that title too. For some reason we only think of a serial killer as a serial killer when their crimes are random, relatively motiveless, and particularly scary or bizarre. A common criminal could kill fifty people in mugging gone wrong, but that’s not scary intriguing in the same way as someone like Robert Fish is scary and intriguing, even if they have a much higher kill count and you’re more likely to cross paths with them. Even when the media reports that kind of thing, people aren’t really engaged and just forget about it relatively fast.

Well yeah cause it’s true, your child years are when your brain is developing the most. Lots of serial killers had severe head injuries when they were kids that might’ve scrambled their brain patterns. It’s usually some form or all of

>head injury
>life threatening illness
>sexual/physical abuse
>divorced parents

>methodical monsters
>Kemper
He's so emotional though

>yeah guys ignore that whole epstein thing

This. ID channel exists and is basically just 24 hours of people talking about serial killers and they have a sizable audience.

Serial killers pop up everywhere, but America is the best at catching them. And once they're caught, they're in the public eye. America seems to have more serial killers than other countries because America is better at handling this problem.

The first attack on a school in the US was a bombing.

>For some reason we only think of a serial killer as a serial killer when their crimes are random, relatively motiveless
that's because that's what the definition of "serial killer" is

Why are Americans obsessed with serial killers?

The experts told the media not to cover serial killers because it encourages more serial killers. these be a few arrested this year but the media didn't cover it. Same is true for mass shooters but they keep covering it.

USSR had some crazy ones although I still think even adjusted for country/population USA had quite a bit more.

America is the vehicle through which Satan enters Earth

I can see you haven't read his manifesto or if you did, you skipped parts. And why should it be a movie about serial killer? It could be a movie about a human psyche itself and the nature of reality and how we perceive it.

>be hollywood
>push the fact that gay people exist
>the perfect crime

They were never real, same thing as school shooters

>Manson's Lie The Love and Terror Cult album is actually good

Most serial killers or probably too smart to get caught or risk brag about what they are doing. The House That Jack Built- is a disgusting flick by the way.

The American media also has a much greater reach than the media in other countries. Every country has its monsters, but America is fairly unique in that if a crime is horrible enough to garner national attention, it’s also very very likely to garner international attention based solely on the fact that American media is consumed virtually everywhere.

user you need to remove yourself from the Yea Forums mindset when you read his manifesto. To the outside world his rants look like nothing more than some guy who couldn't get laid and blame literally everyone besides himself for it, which is what he was.
Rodgers was an incel who finally decided to do something about it.

I imagine there'd be a lot more bombimgs

>Same is true for mass shooters but they keep covering it.
tbf, they have to report on something like dozen or more people getting gundowned at once. tho there have been over 260 incidents categorized as "mass shootins" in America this year and only a small fraction of that gets high-profile attention

>The House That Jack Built- is a disgusting flick by the way.
It's great, you dipshit.

...okie dokie, artichokie. That doesn’t really answer how you gonna shoot a guy when you ain’t got no gun, but it has been duly noted.

Americans don't have the same sense of community that exists elsewhere. The culture has a very "worry about yourself", selfish mentality. So you get isolated little bubbles of social development which allows for all sorts of mental illness to arise.

very true

Nah, being obsessed with brown dick is more an American fixation.

Attached: cucked yanks.jpg (944x442, 91K)

That’s not the question though. Skin cancer also kills a lot of people, but I asked how a school shooter is going to shoot somebody in a hypothetical scenario in which guns no longer exist in America. Also, if you can kill 20 people apathy a knife at once that’s pretty fucking impressive.

Is this show about Manson and the La bianca/Tate murders?

Fukken better, RISE UP

Proof?

You don't hear about serial killers nowadays because they're just "murderers". They get caught on their first kill due to invasive CCTV and internet spyware.

Tench fucking ruined this season with his awful cuck storyline and being constantly triggered by everyone who said killers are killers by their own choice. Gave up after he ruined the Manson interview

That pic mentions nothing about race though.

It wouldn’t be a mass shooter but there’d still be violent crime just as easily accessible. That’s why terrorists don’t give a shit the UK has strict gun control

They just throw acid or make bombs, or say fuck it all and drive trucks into crowds

Would you also like to allow the thousands of people who use firearms to defend themselves every year to be dead now? Curious where you stand on that.

Other countries have way more serial killers, the key difference is that they aren't killing americans so it doesn't matter. You could go to europe right now and kill a hundred people and literally no one would care.

What about those dudes like Gacy or Leonard Lake who would bring people to their house and rape/torture/kill them there that had 50-100+ kills?

Also probably better to be a serial killer in America and get caught and go to a comfy ass Maximum security prison instead of any number of hell prisons in Taiwan or Russia.

>To the outside world his rants look like nothing more than some guy who couldn't get laid and blame literally everyone besides himself for it, which is what he was.
You're just trying to diminish him into a boring incel, to prevent the following. He was more than that, if you dive deep enough, which, obviously is not what the "outside world" bothers to do. As every person is, more than just he label that was put on them. So, him appearing to be a boring incel to most, does not mean that there could not be a fascinating movie made about him and his story IN THE RIGHT HANDS.

Lvt's worst. Felt like he just threw ideas in and stuck with them. Nymphomaniac was similar, but more cohesive altogether

Why are other countries so obsessed with what Americans think

>thinking

Not really one of your strong suits, is it boyo?

Attached: jimmy_saville.jpg (3219x2226, 2.15M)

Because other countries don’t give their killers or criminals for that matter much coverage or are such shitholes they never catch them. America is actually a stabilized country so when someone runs around killing hookers and raping puppies around town it scares the shit out of the nation

There’s probably 100 worse serial killers in Africa right now we’ll never hear about, fuck the warlords alone are terrifying

If they hired comedians to roast the shit out of them on television after they’re dead it might help but psychos like all attention negative or not.

Why do alot of serial killers do other fucked up shit like eat their victims and fuck their dead bodies?

posts like these is why I come here

They're just goofin

Attached: btk.jpg (900x506, 39K)

> 260 incidents categorized as "mass shootins"
Mass shooting counts for 3 or more being shot, I remember see that 260 being debunked, and its more like 130.

Here's want I mean about media and mass shootings
"Societal fear and fascination with mass shootings partly drives the motivation to commit them. Hence, as we have seen in the last week, mass shootings tend to come in clusters. They are socially contagious."

Stringing along Parkland for so long in the media was differently bad my the media. There have mean mass shooting after that got a faction of the time, like that church shooter stop by a good guy with a gun.

Well you never have to go to the supermarket again

Who is the scariest serial killer?

Attached: 1465923483831.png (255x204, 50K)

At least we know there is more coming

Lel when his wife gives him a sexual deviant pamphlet, she was pretty understanding with incident

youtube.com/watch?v=42dI44rfUDU and the book

Dahmer without question. He is a real case for non-humans walking among us.

American is a mental illness virus affecting the whole world, soon the whole world will be fat and stupid

Carl Panzram or Randy Kraft imo from what I remember

Manson made great music.
youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ

a real OG wife would have joined in

I think so. Serial killing is a meme the same way that mass shootings or suicide bombings is a meme. There will always be crazy people who want to kill in a society, how they express their murderous desires is ultimately an expression of culture.

Ever since Columbine the media have been pushing the mass shooting meme on all the crazies giving them the idea that they could be a famous celebrity shooter and so mass shootings have become the method through which murderous psychosis is expressed in our society.

Attached: Media News and tragedy.png (648x2269, 454K)

>It's great, you dipshit.
t. not obvious serial killer
nice comma usage, retarded fag.

>what is it about the US that produced so many serial killers?
It's bigger. A lot fucking bigger.
And we don't have insane asylums anymore

You do not have to be obsessed with anything to get a bunch of surprise brownies in Europe. You just walk home from your bus stop wearing jeans and short jacket in the middle of winter after you came back home from your night shift, and you get some without even asking it.

Because the 260 number is literal bullshit fed to you by the propaganda channels when they're trying to ban guns. There have been a handful, which is nothing in a country with 350 million people.

They aren't the same profile as serial killers at all.
With everyone walking around with gps in their pocket it's pretty much impossible to do now though.

The fella's performance was fucking incredible.

Again there was ones with big kill counts who raped and killed in the privacy of their home and never looked for any kind of media attention until after they got caught, how do you explain those.

You need to let this incel retardation go. It's making you look even dumber than you are, which is actually really impressive.

Yes, of course violence will always, but the impact of the crime is going to directly proportional to power of the weapon being used. Had commercial airlines been focused on keeping cockpits secured prior to 9/11, there still could have been some kind of terrorist attack that day, but it would have been a lot more difficult to accrue a 3000+ body count without the use of 747s. The same principle hold true for mass shootings. Could the Vegas shooter have thrown acid at all those people? Yeah, probably, but he probably wouldn’t have killed 57 of them. Could Adam Lanza have driven a car through Sandy Hook? Yeah, probably, but it would have been hard for him to fit it into all those bathrooms and closets.

Oddly enough I’m not even anti-gun, I just think this is a really dumb argument and it bothers me every time I see it being made.

Larger population and MKULTRA.

where were the mass shootings when the USA was 90% white? (and had weaker gun laws such as no ban on automatic weapons)

We don't have the shittiest healtucare. Far from it. We actually have some of, if not the best healthcare procedures and methods in the world.
What is shit is the system we use to pay for and provide healthcare to the masses, which is largely privatized and what I assume you really meant.

I found out about Randy Kraft some 10 minutes ago from an unrelated forum and his torture technique might be the worst of all.

Not an argument. Do not insult me by forcing me to have to taint my brain by reading another one if your posts.

Where were the mass shooters when the USA had no ban on automatic weapons? (and as I said was basically a high-euro ethnostate) Kinda looked like other very very white places.

>people died on 9/11
fedpol fighting a losing battle, make like a dodo and fuck off pig

>where were the mass shootings when the USA was 90% white?

It existed but it was less common because the media weren't working as hard to spread the meme. Here's the most famous example, surprised you've never heard of the University of Texas tower sniper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

FUN FACT: The homicide rate has actually gone down. Black and Hispanic communities have always had higher crime rates but the whole country used to have a higher homicide rate, whites included.

Attached: Homicide Rate.jpg (800x552, 135K)

just going off of another netflix show, the ted bundy tapes really gives you an idea of how fucking retarded it was to get away with things. dude managed to elude cops through multiple states, escape prison twice, and be his own counsel. the rate at which we move information now is insane in comparison.

that said about a month a go in detroit the police caught a man thats been linked to 8 murders.

Every night you sleep, I destroy the world

Alright, if you want to go tell your friends and family and America at large that the best solution to mass shootings is a white ethnostate, be my guest. As it stands I don’t think that argument is going to get you far, practically speaking,

>DOSE NUMBAHS HAFF NAMES AGENT FOAD
I'm only watched 3 episodes in but I can already tell that it's kind of ridiculous. I just hope they handle it right.

I know it's the latest buzzword and it makes you feel cool like you're part of the in crowd, but all it really does is make you look like a brainless automaton. It was played out months ago.

Some dude who was killing prostitutes in LA off and on over like 40 years got caught because his son was arrested for robbery or some other niggery charge

The serial killer boom in the US was entirely due to the CIA using mind control (and other strategies) for the beginning stages of a strategy of tension intended to divide the nation against itself (fear they neighbor) while simultaneously making the populace increasingly dependent on the government for their perceived welfare. The strategy of tension is still in play today but utilizes new vectors because serial killers have become normalized enough to have lost the potency of their psychological impact.

high IQ whites, what do you expect?

Breveik would be the only one worth watching

Oklahoma City. Also, are you saying that the answer to mass shootings is to lift an automatic weapons ban? ...How? I mean, I’m open to hear your reasoning.

Okay i can see this one

What makes them worse than guys like Gein for example? I mean from my, albeit limited, research just now they seemed pretty typical fare for serial killers.

It's the same reason for the shootings. The US is so fucking huge that just because of the population they have more shooters, more serial killers, more everything. But also good things, like great scientists and researchers.

It's just math and the Bell curve over and over again.

Men who were maybe already prone to mental problems, had their genitals mutilated at birth, short circuiting something in their brain. Likely the connection with their mother.

Combine that with America's general anti human culture, you get people who do not know love and hate the world with no remorse.

>Lanza
>Not a boring nerd

Dude was a deranged momma's boy who's only real interest was Dance Dance Revolution.

Attached: Lanza DDR.webm (512x480, 1.98M)

Why do serial killers have to be all gay and shit? White ppl s m h

>even if you removed all guns from america they'd still find a way

the strive for greatness.

Honestly though more US news sees world headlines. And so much is created (even the most petty) that it doesnt need other shithole countries updates.

Just skim through their wiki articles what they did with their victims and you'll see. There was also another guy who had a torture chamber in his trailer and killed like 50 women in there with his wife/gf but I forgot his name

mostly hype from newspapers and tv news.
not that news is free theres no serial killers...
and cia op bs. gayops

Attached: addtext_com_MDMxOTUwMTA5ODU.jpg (720x935, 59K)

Nope. The FBI has never once stated anything like that. That myth was born of an off-hand remark made by an industrial psychologist named Mike Aamodt who has never once interviewed or investigated a serial killer, and he made the remark after speaking with a then-BSU agent who said he was actively investigating 30-some killings. What Aamodt failed to realize was some of those cases were decades or more old, some were not in the US and some were fairly certain to be the work of the same offender.

Even after this show comes and BTFOs a lot of the popular misunderstandings of serial murder there are retards that still traffic in these urban legends.

*Wayne Williams blocks your path to specifically say he isn't a homosexual yet gives off symptoms*

9/11 was overtaken by Saudi’s armed with box cutters. There was an incident years ago where militants ran onto a subway train platform in China and stabbed and killed 33 people. Is it easier to kill/maim people with certain weapons? Sure. Is the solution banning those? No, it should be about stepping security and preventative measures before it gets to that point

>nice comma usage
thanks, faggot.

>Just cereal killers in the US
Heard of Jack the Ripper?
Australia and Australia have pretty long lists from the last half century if you look them up

Just don't bring your phone. Cars also have built in GPS so a successful serial killer would use an older vehicle, or be knowledgeable enough to learn how to disable the built in systems.

Whats what i did for Kraft and he just seemed like your typical bash in a dudes head and rape him type of killer from what i gather

Because he mentioned watching Mindhunter and posted a picture from Mindhunter?

Black guys wait til they go to prison to “turn” gay. Why do you think rape is so common in those circles. They’re releasing years of pent up fagdom

>Just don't bring your phone
The person you're hunting also has mobile gps and a means to call for help

And the bantz afterward. Jesus Christ that shit was funny.

Sensationalist journalism created them and then the Supreme Court ruled reporting on active cases is obstruction of justice, so US media stopped reporting on them.

There are still just as many active serial killers as there always was, but if the media receives anything from them, they are required by law to pass it to the authorities and basically act like they never saw it.

>The autopsy also revealed Hall had been sodomized and emasculated, with his severed genitals then inserted into his rectum. Additionally, his chest, scrotum, nose and cheeks had been burned with an automobile cigarette lighter, with his eyes being destroyed by the same object. Other injuries noted in the autopsy included numerous incisions on Hall's legs which had been inflicted with a broken bottle.[64] Forensic experts were able to deduce that Hall had been alive throughout much of the ordeal.[65]

Ed Gein didn't kill all that many people, he mostly robbed graves. The ones that he did kill he didn't do overly cruel things to them while they were alive either.

>the virgin babykiller versus the chad supreme gentleman
Rodger was hysterical. Lanza was just some boring fucking faggot gamer autist.
>i could hear him in the next room plunging his thickly veined and rock-stiff flesh staff into my sister's sloppy, inviting gash
He should've written porn.

The rest of her fucking life, man. I wonder of she'll off herself.

I think the thing with Gein is his skinning and making shit out of the flesh that is the shit out of horror movies.

Ahh i didnt see that one. That ls pretty bad. The panzram guy mostly just seemed kind of brutal.

BTK was an utter retard but his later crimes are the stuff of nightmares. He’d wait hours in closets while women slept before he jumped out and grabbed them

Panzram had a really hard life so he was just angry as fuck at society constantly. One time when a prison guard was nice to him and basically just treated him decently he cried because he never knew decency before

>By adolescence, Kraft had taken a keen interest in politics, becoming a staunch Republican[13]
Oh, like Ted Bundy.

>No, it should be about stepping security and preventative measures before it gets to that point
I agree with this sentiment for the most part. I think what’s troubling lacking in the national conversation at the moment is focusing on practical solutions to this problem. Some people want tighter gun control or outright bans, and whether or not such a thing would be effective is debatable, but the reality is that an outright weapons ban in the United States in the year 2019 is not practical at this moment in time. Even if it was guaranteed to solve every problem, a constitutional amendment is not going to happen on such a divisive issue in such a divided political zeitgeist. Hoping to amend the goddamn bill of rights is about as realistic as hoping for Superman to stop the mass shooting. In the meantime the discussion should be about things the country can do right now to solve the problem.

Anglos are subhumans, is well known.
The thing is that with the advances in technology is easier to spot the dumbest/most impulsive driven serial killers, so they get caught pretty early in their careers while the smart ones are aware of studies about serial killers, so they try to kill in different ways and different states.
Not really, Incels are replacing traditional terrorism, shooting up places is how iq asocials react, back in the day you had bombings, but most dumbasses ended up killing themselves while building the bombs, is still a pretty normal thing among anarchists, but since the media gives so much attention to mass shootings, the incel crew is attracted to that fame, going for a high number instead of surviving. Both are not related. The serial killing in america relates to how media works and nothing more, degenerates in east asia and shithole parts of latinamerica just went killing without no one giving a fuck, america was a first world country with a developed predatory jewish media and the violence of a third world shithole, so serial killers could be born and had long careers just like in third world shitholes and people would still care and buy newspapers and create fandoms around said killers.

Attached: work in progress.png (548x496, 475K)

>republican
Of fucking course DRUMPF supporters dont value human life

Ford actually ends up shooting one of those niggers.

The following year, he developed a radical shift in his political beliefs, becoming an ardent supporter of left-wing politics, and eventually registered as a Democrat in 1967.[21]

The same year he registered as a Democrat, Kraft became a party organizer, campaigning tirelessly for the election of Robert Kennedy and receiving a personal letter from the senator, thanking him for his efforts.

lol

They're common in India and the Middle East. It's simply easier to get away with it in the third world.

It's easier to live out your violent fantasies in the developing world. Also, violent men are more likely to kill you outright if they suspect you of being a far out there deviant.

Attached: elchapo.jpg (474x369, 29K)

americans, those with european roots, are a mix of the traitors, the criminals and the insane.

>traitors

To what? Your aristocratic masters?

Attached: Irishman vs Potatoes.png (800x1400, 62K)