Which one of these films was the best one?

Which one of these films was the best one?

For me, it's Kenneth Branagh's.

Attached: Thor trilogy.jpg (2130x1050, 303K)

They are all garbage. If you continue watching Marvel shit after that abomination known as Iron Man 2, you have absolutely shit taste and you should consider suicide.

Thor 1.
But NPCs prefer Thor 3.

Dark World. Ragnarok is trash and I don't understand how normies stomached it aside from "heheh funny" but I guess that's a self-answering question. They ruined a good Hulk story, too. Why must all my favorite superheroes get the shit end of the stick? MCU Spiderman sucks, Hulk gets nothing, and Ghost Rider get even LESS than nothing.

3 is obviously by far the best one. Only incel obnoxious faggots will act contrarian to that fact. Fuck em, their opinion is worse than dog shit.

Ragnarok obviously

1 is comfy, 3 is nice fun space comedy adventure that does a nice job of staying away from the whole superhero thing, 2 is just meh in every single aspect

so much this, upvoted!!

Attached: 86D2DD2B-FA99-4FC9-86A5-6451E098487D.jpg (395x397, 27K)

1 is trash with way too many dutch angles, and all the scenes on earth are so fucking boring. hemsworth and portman have zero chemistry, plus hemsworth looks like total shit with the dyed eyebrows.

2 is more watchable than 1 but the villian is literally one of the lamest villians in all of movie history. was saved towards the end with loki coming back. all the earth parts were still boring and still zero chemistry between the leads

3 is objectively the best and you are a r/atheism tier neckbeard if you think otherwise. the asgard stuff is a bit underwhelming as is hela. all the stuff in space was fucking awesome and the movie is really funny in general.

3 was so unbelievably bad. Who thought it was a good idea to turn the concept of Ragnarok into a fucking comedy? It just doesnt make sense for Thor to constantly quip when his home is being destroyed, best friends are being killed and his people slaughted. And to top it off they had to go and ruin any chance of a planet Hulk film

Tessa Thompson ruins 3.

1 > 3 > ISIS videos on liveleak > 2

Thor 3, simply because it reminded me of Heavy Metal, and the Planet Hulk storyline was partially incorporated.

What if Jaimie Alexander had been there instead?

>Heavy Metal

What film is that?

1 and 2 are both just ok, with 1 being better.
3 is reddit garbage

Not a film.. no. More like kino.

Attached: MV5BOTc2NzM1ODgtM2RkYi00M2U4LWE4NzEtMDMzZGUzYmI1ZDUzL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1977x2947, 990K)

saying something is reddit is reddit

Ragnarok of course, the only capeshit that has humor that actually hits the mark
solid 6/10

Most of the Marvel films that came out around that time were quip-fests, but I though it worked well enough in Thor 3, in the context of the MCU.
Ideally, I would like to see a more serious medieval-esque take on the character, but you settle with what you can get.
In terms of quippage/reddit NOTHING will ever top Professor Hulk.

Attached: Thor-Vikings-1.jpg (500x333, 100K)

Marry Poppins Ya'll hit the mark for me too.

>haha le danceoff
naw sorry I hate people who think GotG is in any way good

Thor 1 easily. It's the most underrated movie in the MCU by far.

I'm not a GotG fan. But Michael Rooker is kino and I would have no problem with him featuring in every single film. He's immune to dishonesty.

>It's the most underrated movie in the MCU by far
For me it's the First Avenger. But generally speaking all Phase 1 movies are inferior to Iron Man, and it's especially noticeable if you watch them in quick succession.

Yeah no.

I like Walt Simonson Thor and ive been fairly disappointed in his films . Talki Walki tried to make a flash gordon version of Thor but he's too cynical to actually make it work

I prefer IM 2 to IM 1. (Based Sam Rockwell)

The entore Obadiah Stane fight in IM1 was cringe AF.

Thor 3 is not really a Thor movie. It's something else that they could make 2ork on the big screen.

Actually one of my favorite Ennis books right there. Not overly edgy, just right. And it felt like the 13th warrior which is kino.

>2ork

work

>The entore Obadiah Stane fight in IM1 was cringe AF
t. guy who posts like he's on nigger twitter and who likes "hurr durr muh electric whip"
also the final fight in 2 is the exact same shit that you think is """""cringe AF""""" you fucking faggot

Not him, but Mickey Rourke was a kino villain, not because of m-muh whips but because there was some depth to him. You gotta understand, he wasn't given much to work with, and a lot of his material was cut from the movie.
But what makes Iron Man 1 superior to most other MCU films is the origin story alone, that was done well.

Ragnarok, if only because it felt like it tried to breathe new life into the movie version of Thor. I would've picked Thor 1 if his character arc while traversing Earth was a lot more involved than just him stumbling around aimlessly.

>You gotta understand, he wasn't given much to work with, and a lot of his material was cut from the movie
that doesn't make the villain in the movie good, it makes him good in an imaginary version of the movie that would have been edited differently

More than anything I'm just pissed they didn't use him to his full extent when they could've.
I also would've liked to see Mel Gibson make that Iron Man movie he talked about at one point, instead of Iron Man 3. But there's also people who think that's the most underrated film in the franchise. Personally, I can't take Shane Black seriously after The Predator travesty.

Mickey Rourke was a more interesting villain than Stane , whips or no whips.

Both Rourke and Sam Rockwell chew the scenery like its Thanksgivng.

you seem to really get hung up on judging the quality of a film based on external criteria that have nothing whatsoever to do with what's actually shown in it

And here we go boys, the true incel reveals itself

Thor 2011, easily. Branagh is one of the better directors working today. His talents were wasted on the MCU but Thor 2011 is still one of the better entries.

Attached: Marvel Cinematic Universe Tier.png (1840x1126, 1.75M)

based

IM2 gets way more hate than it deserves. its got problems, for sure, but I feel like the movie is better paced than IM1 and Sam Rockwell is incredibly based. The fight between Rhody and Tony with daft punk playing is kino af

Thor 3 is all jokes and zero dramatic tension. That alone puts it below Thor 1.

Sure, you can say I'm biased with this one in particular.

Ragnarok is literally the only good one

well it's not like you're wrong about the movies being shit, I just think it's weird
have a great day

Honestly bump hulk up to top tier, it was a better movie than people think

>First Avenger
Agreed. I would say Cap had it best in terms of a trilogy.

While the Hulk was better than some movies on his list, I think the real underrated gem is pic related. It may not be a masterpiece, but it's not nearly as bad as some people say.
The chances of a good Hulk movie at this point are almost non-existent. Ironically, he has one of the best books currently, so at least someone did him justice.

Attached: MV5BMzQwZDg1MGEtN2E5My00ZDJlLWI4MzItM2U2MjJhYzlkNmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAxNjkxNjQ@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 12K)

I agree totally with your general opinion but pic related is a bit off the mark.

I would put every Russo movie in top tier,

Even Civil War bareley makes it into top tier even though its memd to death on this board. BP is better in Civil War than in his own movie and the final fight between Tony and Steve is tops for pure human drama in the MCU. Other than that the Shit Tier list is correct.

Also First Avenger is no higher than mid tier.

My favorite Hulk look. Even the pupils being green was a nice touch.

Attached: the-hulk.jpg (2700x1800, 321K)

>t. a true incel.

Did he write Thor 1's script? The dialogue and pacing is clunky as fuck, and went full retard with the robot at the end. They never got Thor right, 1 is maybe just the least embarrassing.

>Thor 3, simply because it reminded me of Heavy Metal

fuckin' this my friend.

Attached: 1551059394570.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Thor: Love and Thunder will be the best

Attached: 1564105936710.jpg (1952x4463, 3.34M)

1 because it was the only one I finished. It was shit, though.

I judge films on 2 scales: quality and awesomeness, which are neither mutually exclusive, nor mutually inclusive. A film can be both, neither, or just one. Thor scores the highest on quality, and not bad on awesomeness, while Thor: Ragnarok scores higher on awesomeness, while not completely losing quality. Thor: The Dark World is just bad, and scores high on neither.

3 > 1 > 2

Film people love it too. All my old professors and the people I work with now love Ragnarok. I really don't get it

For me it´s..

2>3>1