Attached: nort.jpg (225x225, 7K)

stupida fucking gaym

Attached: furious.jpg (423x250, 32K)

ué terun ciapa la cadrega e torna nel tuo trullo

Why didn't he do it?

Attached: H46EYETe.jpg (720x405, 43K)

i ate da gabagool

Attached: TS.gif (500x347, 1.01M)

because he decided right then and there that Karmella isnt worth it, and that he has his job at which he is very good at
Its not one of the big 5 in NY but jerseys good enough for a change
he could fuck any degenerate amerishart pile of trash thot there, why risk everything for Karmella

GOD i want his fucking shirts
i know its all tacky and stupid and not with the times but i would wear them proudly and feel great wearing them

Its Carmella you slavic filth. Jesus.

I want to wear their outdated fila tracksuits, but they don't make them anymore.

>tfw unintentionally have one of Tony's bowler shirts

can we finally admit that the first half of the final season sucked? it was all pointless filler outside of tony getting shot

the balls on this prick

UNA BE ON UR AT

coma arc was kino

Who would win in a fight?

Attached: slimcharles.jpg (736x414, 46K)

the multi episode dream sequence was kino and the reactions to vitos faggotry were some of the funniest in the show
>he was catching not pitching
>NOBODY HAS AIDS
>who knew this is what he meant by greasing the union
its really the scenes showing vito on the run that drag it down

Slim was physically beaten by omar who is much smaller than furio id go with furio although slim is more intelligent

I wouldn't say it sucked but it was definitely one of the weaker parts of the show. As much as I love the show more than any other it is still certainly flawed.

Attached: ..jpg (673x673, 155K)

heard this show is bad and focuses on bad people only with no redeeming morals
is this true?

>heard this show is bad
it's great

>bad people
practically everyone, yes

>no redeeming morals
not true but they are still awful people

That would demonize italian-americans, which is definitely not the point of the show. David Chase is italian american.

from what I've seen it's kind of like scarfare where it's social criticism of the people or lifestyles it's about right?
maybe it's looking too deep into it but I can't believe it's just a show about bad people

Fucken slander if you ask me

Slim wasn't physically beaten by Omar, Omar snuck up behind him and pistol whipped him in the back of the head.

I'd say Furio would probably win a fight but Slim Charles is more cunning and intelligent

The scenes with Vito in that town were pretty pointless but the rest was fine

>Vito was kissing that guy because they apparently don't have pancakes in New Jersey
>he punched him in the face when he finished his pancakes
It didn't even make sense

I admit, it sucked. But only the hospital episodes.

Which season is this from?