Post movie moments that aged like milk

Post movie moments that aged like milk.

>that one time James Bond hung out with the Taliban

Attached: MV5BZTJhZjBhM2ItNzg4YS00YjI1LWFiYTYtNjU2MjBiNWZmZjkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (1100x473, 53K)

pretty sure we armed/funded the Taliban to get the Soviets back for supplying the Viet Cong but it's creating ISIS that is the real eye-opener

Attached: mFZy6lN.jpg (600x447, 46K)

Bin Laden was at the camp that helped John Rambo in Rambo 3.

It's such a shame, The Living Daylights is one of the best bonds for sure, but this scene just ruins the entire movie and I can't watch it without cringing now.

The ending of Rambo 3 looks hilariously naive now.

Attached: Rambo 3.jpg (599x316, 24K)

also top tier bond girl

Attached: karaandcello.jpg (1000x1451, 148K)

The English have been arming shitskins to support their colonies when they were an empire for hundreds of years, this is nothing new.

that movie wouldve been so much better with lee van cliff as the gun runner

Fun fact, she's actually the granddaughter of Georgia's commander-in-chief in the Russian Imperial army who escaped to Britain after the communist takeover.

how many actors are actually just normal people with no ties to wealth, prestige, or the business? I feel like even those people then must suck on fat jew cock to get ahead.

what scene? the one in the end when they go to viena all armed?

Quit being lazy.

The Taliban came to power in '96, a long time after the Soviets left. The worst thing the West did was not only intervene but create that power vacuum that allowed them to take over.

The 2 Dalton films have aged like fine wine, just like Timothy Dalton himself.

Attached: Sir Timothy Dalton.jpg (1768x2658, 1.05M)

No, the scene where Bond lives in their palace and acts all friendly with them. I haven't watched it in many years so it's hard for me to point to a certain scene.

It's the exact same people with the exact same ideology, denying it just makes the whole thing much more embarrassing.

>ywn be this smug

Attached: 1566074680486.jpg (436x536, 51K)

The Taliban were seen as the good guys back then weren't they. I'm sure Rambo teamed up with them at some point.

I agree, they mostly follow the winning formula of From Russia with Love, while also adding enough gadgets and crazy stunts to keep it from getting boring. Other than making friends with the durka headchoppers, they're amongst the best in the series for sure.

Attached: Octopussy - Roger Moore clown.jpg (583x419, 86K)

Can't help but cringe every time I see embryos opine on world politics.

I dont see whats wrong with that? its like lawrence of arabia being friends with arabs to take on turks
it was the same with the afghanis and the soviets

The US trained, funded and armed the Mujahadeen to fight the russians. Bin Laden was a head, but vowed to take revenge after the US reneged on its promise to help rebuild Afgsnistan, while Mohammad Omar, another head, founded the Taliban.

Would actually make a good movie.

dude shut up, we'll fund al qaeda to get rid of them dont worry

he also didnt want american bases in saudi arabia

Dalton's car will be in the new film.

Attached: aston-martin-confirms-bond-25-cars-during-royal-set-visit.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

The difference is that the Arabs didn't start chopping off the heads of British journalists on camera when the Turks were finished.

Haven't you guys heard the Taliban are our friends again

Gremlins

Attached: james bond living daylights.webm (720x306, 2.7M)

Yes

Attached: maryam-dAbo-cleavage.jpg (1200x793, 136K)

first of all when was the movie made? and second of all fuck journalists, let those people live however they like who cares if they throw acid at each other or marry lolis?

doesnt look like her at all

Attached: James Bond the living daylights.webm (1024x435, 2.27M)

There's always a fresh supply of blondes off the bus user. There has never been a shortage of attractive women in Hollywood since the 1920s.

Those in Hollywood have such power that their starlets need not even be that attractive anymore. They just pretend they are, kinda like an Emperor has no clothes on scenario.

Here's an example;

Sarah Jessica Parker being labeled as attractive.

What is wrong with Gremlins? Maybe you mean Gremlins 2, which had a Donald Trump stand-in as one of its main characters?

Was she ever? I think Jennifer Lawrence is a much more flagrant case of this.

Is this real?

Attached: Laughing Aryan SS.gif (460x266, 1022K)

Is there any modern Afghanistan kino other than Lone Survivor?

Attached: Thinking Face is getting realll tired of your shit.png (128x128, 17K)

Attached: the gallant people of afghanistan.jpg (1917x801, 168K)

> cleavage
Might want to rename that file.

The talibans will be back into CIAs payroll very soon, when the USA admits the defeat and retires from Afghanistan

Is that Russian guy using an MG42?

It's a Slovak.

I believe they're Czechs.

The Beast of War

You better bet Sarah Jessica Parker was labeled as attractive during her Sex in the City peak years.

It's the power of suggestion. You have an idea with enough artificial energy behind it, and it becomes true.

It's only since the advent of social media use by the women that are doing this casting couch stuff has been aired into the public, and even then it's being played very cynically by former failed stars that are spiteful.

The stars that became successful as a result of sucking Jewish cock however only support #metoo from an optics standpoint. They were well aware of how they got their career and they are unrepentant.

Prior to the modern world, actors were interchangeable with whores by the elite. The same is true today.

before the wall fell it was hard to get russian gun props

That's how it was named from when I saved it. Should say lack of I know

Attached: 093f4b0bd23503c0d4cde7e98481b88d.jpg (1527x1963, 142K)

Princess Kitana was hot, as was Pam.

Attached: 1566074924216.webm (1918x812, 849K)

Attached: nice.jpg (640x390, 80K)

her nude scenes in Xtro are out of this world

nah, she is too mousey and seems kinda slow
what's surprising is how despite that and that it's still a top tier bond movie

Cute feet

Damn I keep forgetting she's in Xtro. Freaky film.

Attached: xtro.gif (500x194, 1.94M)

If anything, she's too proactive, from a cellist she goes straight to shooting a machine gun from a camel.

Attached: lauvq7ldhb221.jpg (960x926, 105K)

my favorite bond girl

Attached: james bond licence to kill plane exit trouble.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

oh boy, thanks my dude

Reagan directly funded the muhjadeen, which helped form the Taliban tho.

Attached: james bond licence to kill shaken not stirred.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

damn. reminds me of the one girl from friday the 13th part 2 or 3...

super sexy

man thats my favourite bit, so hot the way she moves

The Taliban was not always bad

got you senpai

Attached: terry-friday-the-13th-part-2.jpg (1186x1080, 501K)

is it the same girl ?

no, Carey Lowell in james bond, Kirsten Baker in friday
similar ages though

Great Bondgirl, she actually is one of the most helpful ones in the series. Helped him in the bar, gave a gun to Bond, cut her hair, helped sabotage Crest operation, did the whole Wayne Newton thingy, shot Dario, switched the bloody machine off, flew an airplane and assisted Bond, drove a truck to pick up Bond.

Just noticed she bonked her head getting out of the plane

Love her lazy eye.

she deserved to be picked over that goldigger slut

cute

If by helped to form you mean became, then sure.

more short haired hotties plz