Did this scene irk anyone else or am I the only one?

Did this scene irk anyone else or am I the only one?

I got goosebumps when I seen this shit.

Attached: Capture.png (655x596, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-ZPsrymx-Y?t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was the most grotesque and unsettling thing i've ever experienced

mfw ill never have a girl over to finger my gils.

Attached: Ree .png (658x662, 44K)

They honestly look painful to have.

You can just feel the tenderness and it made me cringe up

for you

source?

Yeah I almost threw up, dude has biceps like a greek god but his pecs look like THAT? Disgusting desu.

Yeah, this was unironically gross.

>Admitting to being gay

Actually the scene was gross on purpose because it's supposed to look like a vagina to show how disgusting rape really is

youtu.be/x-ZPsrymx-Y?t=60

im just saying its fucking revolting to work arms that much and just never do like a single pushup god damn ugh im getting sick just thinking about it

Thanks for letting me know it's that capeshit show so I can continue avoiding it

Lol fuck you I have toothpick arms and my chest and abs looks even worse than his faggot

It's 2019 dude, if you aren't gay you're an incel.

>girl gets raped
>"fucking whore, that guy is based"
>guy gets raped
>"what the hell? is anyone else triggered and feeling upset?"

I think about pulling off a shirt and the little flanges getting stuck and peeling the whole gill up.

>putting a penis in a vagina is the same thing as sticking your hand into someone's lungs

Kill yourself faggot

>willingly suck dick for fame and fortune then later cry about it
Ftfy*

dude wtf add a trigger warning if you are going to use language like that. so uncalled for

That's why his suit has a zipper

HAVE SEX !
PLEASE!

>Willingly
Her lifelong dream was being held hostage. Under no circumstances did she want to do it

Reminder that THIS was Rape while what happened between him and starlight was NOT, ok?
This triggers the femcel drumpf supporter

engage in coitus (with a human that is still breathing)

im literally being raped because gay NASA isnt letting me to go mars

People like this shit? The gills were meh, but her fingering them was so cringe and tryhard. Fuck this gay movie and lazy script writers.

Are swimmers supposed to have big pecs..?

>except she kept quiet about it for years to decades and only spoke out once someone broke the silence
>she knowingly allowed a man to continue his disgusting behavior knowing full well there would be starry eyed young girls who would end up in the same position as her
>take the offer of selling your body so you can advance your career keep quiet about it then speak up once the public is aware of this debauchery to garner sympathy points
Hollywood is a disgusting cesspool of sick fucks and attention whores that will do anything to get known

Well yeah it was meant to be grotesque/disgusting and they succeded

Why are we talking about moon landings now? Can pol go an entire conversation without bringing up conspiracies

How do these things not get in the way of human anatomy? Shouldn't it be difficult to move around? What if shit gets in there? Maybe they're more bone-like then we're lead to believe, because wow. Is it like a different type of ribcage?

No it was hot. I want to caress the Deep. Fuck that bitch.

I don't understand, why are they on his sides? Why aren't they around his neck? Does he even have ribs? Where the fuck are his lungs in this situation?

Really fucked me up

Dude probably has two sets of lungs

Cardio gives you chest gains

it looks like those things some dicks have on the base of the tip but in hardcore mode

This scene turned me on tbqh. I like femdom though.

yes, breaststroke is a great chest workout.

What the fuck is this shit

spoiler that shit

Attached: owie.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Ok how is this not rape? What the fuck. I'm actually really uncomfortable now. This gave me PTSD. Who do I call about this? Who's twitter do we have to defame? The fact that this was "OK" to make is NOT OK.

Thats the thing. They established this character as a bad guy. So when he gets raped it's justified. It's karma.

Also note, that the writers do show him a bit of sympathy. This scene was meant to be dark and unsettling, not funny.

well he "rapes" someone earlier in the show, so its poignant or something.

Is this show good it seems incredibly original

have you seen society 1989?

she put her hands in his gills? jeez that’s fucking horrific

>watching capeshit

>I want something real bad so it's rape if you don't give it to me
Imagine life as a woman

>Scene with no context? Me no like or understand

this is worse than rape cause dick is suposed to enter vaginas but this... oh god

you're retarded

probably the worst thing Ive see on a tv show, really painful to watch and I like gore

i need some fresh air after this shit what the fuck

It's really good. Funny at times, sad at times, awesome at times.

Really good concept.

The scene was pretty stupid in context

Well it's not a tv show. It's a streaming series.

don't think too hard about it, it makes absolutely no sense.

You forgot the times when its Jewish producers preaching about how Christians are evil

Same could be said for him. He has more strength than the average man, he could have pushed her off him

i felt it for some reason.

>He has more strength than the average man
We never actually see this in the show

why didn't he just rip her in half?

I felt his pain
At first I thought he was just an asshole douchebag but you start feel for him when you realize what a mess he's becoming and how useless he feels

its heavily implied they all do.

then you didn't watch it
when him and starlight go raid some drug dealer den at a port warehouse, he punches few dudes sky high

OP here, to be clear....I wasn't saying the RAPE is unsettling.....im talking about the fucking gills. The gills irk me and make my skin crawl with how they look.

They're very unpleasant looking. Idk why you fags are arguing politics.

doesn't he actually send a guy into the sky though?

Nice opinion Leftcuck

at least on episode 2 he punches a guy into a double somersault

he's a mutant, who knows what his innards look like

im pretty sure every single one of them does, except mesmer for some reason. super strength is basically a common trait among all supers

Attached: i just wanna go innawoods and huff.png (683x651, 648K)

>where do you think we are.jpg

Wait bros was that scene supposed to show how uncomfortable and awful rape scenes are for women??

god i wish that were me

Hey man, Iggy Pop has been through a lot

Starlight is so fucking cute

from which episode is this

You’re missing out my friend...

It’s Dredd tier cape shit.

Attached: EB2D7357-4F42-4C19-BF43-6B1C7B2CE645.jpg (233x448, 33K)

>female gets raped
>anons masturbate
>male gets raped
>anons feel uncomfortable
Wow really made me think

Attached: pika.jpg (480x188, 10K)

Shit dream, shit team.

Male here. I want a woman to rape me

vaginas are designed to welcome penises, gills are not

>it symbolizes rape
i thought it symbolizes kinky girls that want to stick fingers up your ass so that's much more grotesque than just regular rape

>male
no - you are an incel, actual males don't welcome rape. Also, most women rapists are either ugly or crazy.
welcome, yes - rape isn't a welcome though. And he definitely got raped even if it was gillrape

Attached: 1557340707085.jpg (2835x4252, 1.43M)

Shit that would hurt

Who got raped? Surely you dont mean starlight because she made it clear she could kill him easily, she made a choice to trade her body for her job

Uhh...ok rapist

Attached: 1540231540624.jpg (508x508, 14K)

This is just kink. This is not rape. If he didn't want it he could force her off him.

Why was Aquaman such a cuck? He gets to experience the mysteries of sea life. Earthly life is nothing compared to that.

And why would he coerce women into giving him blowjobs when he can talk to dolphins? You have heard about dolphins, right user?