The moment my racism was cured, when did it happen to you user

The moment my racism was cured, when did it happen to you user

Attached: giphy.gif (309x227, 1.28M)

dilate

Cured? I can tell you the moment mine went in to maximum overdrive but I've never gotten even an iota less racist since. Fucking ape obama fucked any chance of peace and harmony between races

Attached: GeorgeIdontfeelsogood.jpg (913x566, 134K)

Attached: 0A266038-EEC1-4CD7-900C-21D70160BAEB.gif (480x254, 799K)

>How come he don't want me, man?
English isn't my first language, but is the subtitle correct? I thought it should be "he doesn't want me".

How

Attached: 3225075.jpg (685x567, 53K)

>muh cops acted stupidly
>muh if I had a son
>muh "wife" first time proud of her country is when her husband is allowed to be president
>muh race riots and nigger lives matter
Every chance he got he was stoking racial tension, he was also a fucking idiot and a terrible president which helped wake up some racists

eat glass

He's black

okay Alex Jones calm down

>"wife"

what did he mean by this

nice counter argument libtard. White men are waking up to your agenda of white genocide and we will not tolerate it forever.

Attached: truth2.jpg (616x5370, 532K)

lol you fucking idiot

oh no another walmart is going to get shot up.

>agenda
Kek

Attached: 49826845.jpg (523x720, 154K)

>what did he mean by this
Michael LaVaughn Robinson and Obama met while Michael was pursuing his football career. The two got together and choomed and pounded butts with dicks and vice versa for a couple years but then Obama had presidential aspirations. He couldn't simply silence Michael like he did Larry Sinclair because he had deep penetrative feelings for Michael so he had Michael start wearing drag and going by Michelle. "Michelle" still has the penis, Barrack Hussein Obama wouldn't stick around if he/she didn't

Attached: unnamed-300x227-300x227.jpg (300x227, 11K)

I can't look at this scene without being reminded of Fesh Pince

never. it always comes back stronger. if there was an incredible hulk doctor david bruce banner anger about black people, i would be the credible hulk

I do not believe in racism. People do not actually like or dislike people they do not know, they are just pretending for attention.

someone come detain this incel before he kills people

Attached: credible-hulk-always-cite-my-sources-be-more-like-the-55855658.png (500x614, 142K)

and yet obama built a wall and didnt bow to israel like drumpf... guess he was based

imagine being this scared of facts and figures that you'd do anything in your power to shut them down. When will the left stop pretending to be anything but a bunch of fascist nigger lovers?

Attached: truth3.png (960x720, 41K)

not that user but maybe you shouldn't have enslaved an entire race then set them free in your own backyard. I don't blame them for chimping out.

/pol/ spammers and the 2016 election convinced me that non-whites are not the problem.

White people need to be destroyed, or at the very least have their population reduced to the point where they are politically insignificant.

This guy is saying it in the most retarded way possible, but the basis for his argument is correct.

Obama handled a lot of race relation things very poorly. This is a given. I think a lot of us can agree with that.

>incel dumps the same crime statistic pictures he's been posting for years.

Yawn. More white people will die today than be born btw

At least libs aren't having kids, so the whites born now will be ultra violent race realists. Meanwhile you will abort and get snipped while your gf (male) does blacked because you're so tolerant. I can't wait!

Attached: 1560393713436.jpg (500x423, 36K)

George Zimmerman was in the wrong. Trayvon did absolutely nothing to deserve being shot.

I'm so happy knowing that this chart represents me. I've never felt prouder for being pozzed.

>triggered /pol/cel thinks he's gonna have kids

Attached: 1560352597636.jpg (366x314, 18K)

>Trayvon did absolutely nothing to deserve being shot.
He was born black

lol, what are you going to do about it, virgin?

cry on the internet and shoot up your fellow spergs at walmart?

This, why do they complain so much about niggers when you guys just let them breed and then roam free

>so the whites born now will be ultra violent race realists

Hope so. The sooner you finally act out for real instead of posting shit on Yea Forums and shooting up garlic festivals the sooner every whiteoid gets rounded up and put into camps.

>All objective facts are obliterated by one scene with black people.

Yeah that definitely happened to me.

Attached: 1538854608462.gif (500x250, 195K)

Fucking sjw faggot. Trayvon would have turned into a gangbanger. Killing him early probably saved 3-5 innocent lives.

#FACT

Not an argument.

I'll still take whites at a 50 to 1 if they wake the fuck up on race.

Attached: 1563937936415.png (1024x768, 836K)

Reminder of what these posters look like

Attached: 1565324463679.jpg (1024x557, 354K)

niggers are animals i cant think of a single time ive seen one that acts like a human being in real life they only act like that in manufactured tv shows and movies

This

>I've never left my basement

Yeah, we know

>did absolutely nothing
>trespassing on white man's land

>Reminder of what these posters look like
>t. Pic related

Attached: 1565236716645.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Underrated

Dilate

Except attacking him

For me it was when a negress came up to me in Toys R Us and asked if she could suck my dick. She came to my car and slurped me off. Really cured my racism. Best blowjob I've ever had. Been racemixing ever since.

>These goblinos are considered """""""white"""""""""""""" in America

Attached: DxCuc_aWkAAjL5Q.jpg large.jpg (624x351, 35K)

MR SMITH HAS ARRIVED

shut up white boy

I find it hard to believe a corny scene or movie can actually cure racism. The fuck does that even mean? That your mind is so easily manipulated that hollywood can tell you how to think?

just watched this scene, got me good

Can any of you libtards prove blacks are human?

does it matter if white women still prefer fucking them anyway?

Too bad im not "white" american

Pol told you how to think, right ?

Attached: 07a779462bf92bfafa3eeea4ef5649921c3b4115_hq.jpg (826x1024, 66K)

I just want to read stuff about moobies and old sitcoms. Can you tone down the /pol/ shit? It's not that anons don't care or disagree its that they just want to talk about Yea Forums related shit without the constant influx of mental negativity.

No

Attached: american-history-x.jpg (968x681, 48K)

I agree that racial tension got really bad during the Obama administration but you gotta do your part to relief it, man. This reads like you're blaming Obama for successfully riling you up.

I grew up in a pretty racist part of the south US, I think watching boxing and MMA has made less racist, I just have to appreciate a good fighter.

Notice how you don’t say anything about said statistics...

>letting hollywood and mainstream media influence your emotions
bro just kill yourself already

What do the 13 stripes and 50 stars on the American flag represent?

HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR YOU, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR GEOFFREY

The 13 colonies and 50 states

Why do trannies keep coming here and trying to change board culture?

This. I came here in 2016 because my bros told me this is the place where Trump gets his memes and I own a tv so I figured I'd do the tv 4channel board. We all fucking hate blacks like that worthless ape obama

Hmm

Attached: 56691004-7A63-42A9-B604-D903B7882BF6.jpg (1242x1767, 467K)

>

Attached: 1565162522264.png (753x960, 29K)

>people who get a bunch of benefits in life are worse at understanding that life is difficult
wew lad

I went to /pol/ once to find more out about the Trump hype in 2k16 and saw the human diarrhea that I'd have to associate with, if I'd were to hate an ethnicity.
t. A never really rascist guy

P.S.: Fuck trumpfaggots and fuck all of /pol/

>this level of cope
lmao

Fuck off.

cringe nigger

>pointing out the underlying mechanism behind a correlation is coping
okay

S E E T H I N G ugly mulatto

>incel logic
i'm unironically a good looking white guy but okay

>zoomer fell for boomer memes
holy kek @ the state of (you) user

>Dios mio...

I've lived next to Mexicans and they've helped me countless times in my life for 15 years. An interracial couple with like half a dozen black kids and the darkest brother you can ever imagine rallied with my town to get rid of a shitbull breeder. Quit being racist and doing what CIA wants.

based

not from Yea Forums but i grew up with hicks and dormed in college with some black guys. turns out they were nice and i just didnt have any black friends.

sorry, i don't speak americano :^)

>dilate

Attached: 4chan.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

>not from Yea Forums
Nice it you to swing over from reddit fag

>proper punctuation
you think you smarter than me faggot? i meant its not from television that was the turning point. are you acoustic?

interesting times desu. I pretended I wasn't a racist in my early twenties, but then real life experience has brought me back with a vengeance. The funny thing is all my normie friends are as of late saying shit ranging from "bring hitler back" to "hm this PC stuff is going way too far nowadays".

>:^)
Imagine S E E T H I N G this much

>grew up with hicks
based

Attached: T_Hwv5ZV.jpg (640x624, 51K)