I’M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GOOD RAPE

>I’M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GOOD RAPE

Attached: 5F3FE847-A626-4FC1-9E02-A3DD7C485507.png (1400x936, 1.68M)

HAVE ANOTHER LASS

Attached: triggeredd.jpg (1000x602, 261K)

What in the mother of FUCK was his problem?

Clockwork orange is overrated, and quite frankly GAY.

Zoom zoom

POON... ALRIGHT?

Wrong. Also, where do I find rape videos because I've found maybe a few taken on cellphones that make their way around the web without being taken down, but I want that good shit.

this is a better forced meme than the mask 2

What if Blazing Saddles were made today?

>muh beethoven's 9th symphony

Jesus this movie was normie chum.

Gene Wilder would be black.

Did you zoomers just find your daddy's video collection?

lmao, Clockwork Orange is the most unimaginative movies kubrick ever filmed.

Attached: 1535459793506.jpg (450x437, 55K)

No u

His wife was very badly raped

I'm pretty sure you are a millenial and will always have shit taste but I'll say this anyway... my advice to you, if you want to be able to truly appreciate this film, and see the incredible genius behind it and maybe even have it instantly become one of your favorite films, is to watch it with a few friends (male friends preferably, the entire film is told from a male perspective) and you all take a tab of acid just before putting it on, and be sure to have a few cold beers on hand to enjoy while becoming increasingly drawn into the film. This worked quite well for me as a teen and felt like I was getting off a roller coaster when it ended.

RAAAAAAPE ALRIGHT?

HAVE ANOTHER ASS

Thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou.

every one of the retards who asks this misses the point of Blazing Saddles

A very nice little number sir. Very good. Here's to it!

Attached: 1565901572539.png (595x673, 524K)

NO SHE'S DEAD

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

The only reason this thread is happening is that netflix has been frontpaging Clockwork Orange for weeks now, and conspicuously lacks any other Kubrick in their selection.

Attached: Pipi.png (420x420, 12K)

Kubricks worst classic desu

TRY MY WIFE

SHE WAS VERY BADLY FED YOU SEE

>t. netflix subscriber
Or maybe it's a popular movie that basically everyone has seen and can meme on.

what the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: writer gape.png (576x338, 447K)

Attached: yeah sure.webm (472x500, 171K)

HE WAS VERY BADLY KEKED YOU SEE

It's the only one of his adaptations that actually adhered to the script, so that's understandable. He only made 13 films, 10 of which were adaptations.
Of those 10, only Clockwork Orange is a straight adaptation.

What was the point of Blazing Saddles then, user?

Nice job making a claim without any exposition. But tell us more about babby's first director.

Pretty much. Terrible acting, like most Kew-brick movies.

Except for the cynical ending undermining the author's intent. The 21st chapter is trash anyways, once again showing only Americans understand anything worth a fuck.

It's not quite a straight adaptation. The film omits the book's final chapter, along with a slew of smaller changes.

That was the American version of the book's ending though, so it's still true. Kubrick didn't even know about the retarded final chapter until later.

He did know about it and chose to omit it. He said so in an interview. I hope I don't have to point this out in every thread about this movie I come in to.

>he watches so much netflix he’s familiarized himself with the front page

Attached: 356D8AB7-DB7B-4359-8608-04E9153605EB.png (166x226, 49K)

I'll see you next thread user :)

Try the brine.

Try the swine