Which Evil Dead is the best?

Which Evil Dead is the best?

Attached: evildeadfranchise.png (508x743, 507K)

>For me? Its Ash Vs Evil Dead

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Original

all are good but 2 is the best

Attached: evildeadchainsaw.jpg (400x352, 44K)

Remake has the best graphics. Also the originals try to do this weird thing where horror is spliced with comedy and it makes it both not scary and not funny at the same time. Theyre charming films but not worth the cult following

Evil Dead 2 is the best. Then Army of Darkness.

I like Ash v. Evil Dead, but it's a bit to on the nose for me sometimes. Plus the main girl is annoying as fuck.

Attached: 1563770424424.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

2 > AOD > 1 = remake.
I thought the remake was really good.

It's probably the most common answer but the 2nd one. Still Army of Darkness doesn't get as much credit as it deserves

Attached: 1410458990153.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

I honestly can’t stand ash vs evil dead. I mean, it’s ok, but it’s so formulaic
>need to find certain character who can help
>meet brand new character
>they die and turn to demons
>kill the demons
>repeat next episode
I hate how it introduces new characters just to kill them in that or the next episode. At least TWD lets you know them first

Attached: 06C57E6C-AAD8-4F65-90E4-D81D27DA1885.jpg (894x767, 109K)

Bubba Hotep

Army of darkness would have been better remembered if they didnt mess up the cuts. The restored version is much better than the release version.

2. Fuck contrarianiggers.

1. Evil Dead
2. Evil Dead 2
3. Army of Darkness
4. Evil Dead remake
5. Ash vs Evil Dead

Evil Dead 2 is the only correct answer

Bava's Demons is at least as good

Evil Dead 2 > Evil Dead > Army of Darkness > Remake

Evil Dead 2 is clearly superior.

2>1>AvE>AoD>Remake

Isnt evil dead 2 just a remake of the 1st one but with a slightly different story? Sorry it's been a while

Evil Dead 2

I fixed the pic for you

Attached: E12BB31B-3D0F-432C-8010-E1F20B6EDAE4.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Army of darkness is based

Was the original supposed to be funny, or was that a mistake and they just went with it for the sequels?

yes

the first movie had a troubled production and everyone bailed on the project because it was so irredeemably shitty...which ironically is what made it a cult classic.

they had a better time on the 2nd movie and thats why is a loony toons show.

Fixed would be scratching out all but top right

the first 15 or whatever minutes were supposed to be a recap of the first movie but they couldn't use the original footage, so raimi decided to shoot an abridged version instead. same thing happened with army of darkness, they couldn't use the movie so they shot a new intro with a different girlfriend. and it happend once again with the tv show, where for the first season they couldn't use anything off army, kek

fuck evil dead 2, with that retcon begining and that awufl string puppet in the end
so rushed

it was unnecesary he could've started with him flying around, there was already the archeologist daughter to explain the book of the dead

i guess they figured since the original wasn't a hit nobody would've watched it, so the recap/remake opening was to make it kinda standalone

it wasnt??

Army of Darkness > Evil Dead 2 > Evil Dead > Evil Dead Remake

Army of Darkness and Evil Dead 2 are very close in quality for me, but I think the unique setting of Army of Darkness pushes it over the line for me. The Remake was fine, it just felt like a typical gory horror movie, didn't really do anything special like the original trilogy.

Correct.

BASED CHAD user. Ash vs Evil Dead is PURE kino. Out of the movies, the II is the best although all are absolutely superb. Even the remake is good for what it is (although nothing compared to the originals).

Attached: 129925-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x311, 22K)