How do we stop this Yea Forums?

How do we stop this Yea Forums?
More indians means more Indian's in film.
I bet in 10 years an indian will be in every film
How do we stop this?

Attached: 1566056855878.png (550x584, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55EWHflRTZg
youtube.com/watch?v=iMkRL5m3YIc
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc
biographics.org/h-p-lovecraft-biography-author-of-horror-macabre-fantasy/
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_British_Raj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you want to stop this

Attached: 2.0.jpg (706x1024, 108K)

india is less cancerous than america desu

Indian autism is hilarious though.

Highest rate of incest among all ethnic groups

given that India is a pollution superpower, I'd completely disagree that America is more "cancerous".

You are aware that Boolywood outputs more movie than Hollywood already, right?

damn everything makes sense now, bro.

>How do we stop this?
toilet witches user, toilet witches.

I would take Indians over Americans desu. At least Indians know they're not white.

The vast majority of them are unironically subhuman. They can't even maintain their own public spaces and keep them free from being contaminated with feces, and you think they should be allowed access to the globalized digital spaces of the west? Gtfo curryniggers.

Attached: 1496088701723.png (1060x1110, 949K)

you can stop samefagging desu

they're still racist as fuck though. which is amusing/confusing.

are the superpower plans getting delayed or are we still set for 2020?

this poo looking loke a oompa loompa

2020, its happening. once nationalize the clickfarm industry, completely unstoppable.

I hope we never stop it. I want this to be a reality in America:
youtube.com/watch?v=55EWHflRTZg

Lovecraft invented atmospheric slow-burn, opinion discarded

Give me a quick rundown on india world superpower 2020, why this specific year

youtube.com/watch?v=iMkRL5m3YIc

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

How can someone who looks like that talk about what's subhuman and what isn't lmfao. He even died alone, the autist.

based pajeet bros
cucked americans wouldnt even think of doing this

literal meme nation lmao

>t. Pajeet
Go watch some cgi objects weightlessly smash into each other for three hours and take a dump in the back of the kinoplex when you're done you shitskinned scrub

Attached: lE2fUxoofa95IJJQqT_i4BDNzlEcE6AI-Asf1iOSJ6Q.png (925x720, 159K)

>he died alone
he died in the arms of his jewish waifu

And they'll all come to Yea Forums to defend their propaganda vehicle military and claim that the Portuguese and English didn't bring them into the modern world.

because its our time, biiiiiiiiiih

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
It's mostly how much their economy is growing and the extra population to store in the factories.

He knew how to use toilets though. And he still got married to and smashed rich Jewess pussy, which is mor than any of you incels will ever accomplish.

Attached: kuasdlt6jhq01.jpg (480x480, 28K)

shitting outdoors is a power move

as a baltic male(pure pajeet) i can taht were the smartest people one earth thats why were gonna conquer it by 2020
thank you for listening, sir.

I don't care about Pajeets, but he was an incel and the Jew bitch literally left him because he couldn't stop being autistic. A sad life. I just find it funny that he can look like that and talk about what's subhuman.

Attached: 193928.png (720x682, 253K)

Just look at this indian propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc

So many pajeets call me pretending to be my internet company. So fucking irritating. I've reported them, fucked around with them. Blocked their numbers, but they keep going at it.
God I hate pajeets.

PAJEETS EVERYWHERE

but Yea Forums is already overflowing with pajeets

Steve King loves it

It's gonna be fun in the next few decades when white dogs are a minority and there are 3 billion Indians everywhere
this is what you get for being racist and just cunts in general hahahaha suck my 4x4 whitey, it's over for you!

>Jew bitch literally left him because he couldn't stop being autistic
He left her because he hated living around niggers in NYC

>haha let's genocide the mud people, they're beyond saving
this is why whites lost

Based. White people will go extinct and there's nothing they can do

the car scene is actually kino

sorry bro cant hear up here im not a manlet

>stop prpcreating and act like they're smart for doing it
>get mad when immigrants are imported en masse
superior white IQ

what mental illness complels someone to put a pajeet LARP on?

AS A HIGHLY RACIST GUY , Indians are sub to whitey ,its the Pakis an mudslimers ..
Indians are Based af OK

You know there's the better part of a billion huwhite people right. I'm sure we'll be just as rare as forest elfs by this time tomorrow.

Attached: 32000c756c7fbb8c934960c21691f9bf.jpg (1280x1600, 315K)

She left him*

will this mean more bobs and vagena

Birdie Num Nums

Attached: partypepe.png (225x252, 29K)

Except she didn't, tho. He moved to NYC to live with her in her apartment, she got sick and lost her hat shop, he couldn't find work to support them both and she ended up traveling for work and only saw him once or twice a month. He moved back to his old home while she kept traveling and they unofficially divorced since they didn't even get to see each other anymore.

Hope they ruin Kikebook

>this is why whites lost
Because we didn't actually do it when it was feasible? You're not wrong.
Excuse us for having empathy, unlike just about every other race on the planet.

POO-chads will take all your women white bois

Attached: pajet.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

>she ended up traveling for work and only saw him once or twice a month
Aka getting blacked while he LARPs about being ubermensch
What a cuck lmao

i wish india would become a leading nation that recieved all the lovely niggers from africa and middle east

I wish Europeans would be subsumed.

biographics.org/h-p-lovecraft-biography-author-of-horror-macabre-fantasy/
>By early 1926, Lovecraft had had enough. He wrote to his aunts, Lilian and Annie, begging for help. The two agreed to engineer his return to Providence, but at a price. Sonia would never move to Rhode Island or see her husband again.

>Exhausted, desperate to get away from the city he hated so much, Lovecraft agreed. Although he still claimed to love Sonia, he moved back to Providence on April 17, 1926. He would never see his wife again.

>Excuse us for having empathy, unlike just about every other race on the planet.

Attached: 1565843209673.png (454x520, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Not only did we not try to genocide the mud people. We fought a war among ourselves costing hundreds of thousands of our own peoples lives to end slavery forever on our land.

We pour endless resources into their countries trying to build them up.

How are we repaid for this insane generosity?

>the year is 2019
>every white on earth is "racist"
>today somewhere in africa they have open air slave markets where you could literally go buy people.

p.s. fuck the mud people,they want to live in the mud and they will only pull us down with them.

Attached: 1565909106829.jpg (1879x809, 83K)

based jumpscare poster

How common are those literal chimpouts at the the theatre? Those clips have to be a total anomaly right?

does this mean zack snyder's career will be revived?

Your women throw themselves over us.

>we should have done it
>b-b-but we have empathy

pretty sure that guy was referring to the fact that whites made themselves the global bad guys by pillaging the globe

it happens in response to so many movies that bollywood films are built around them

Englishmen needed to Civilise the World you mean .. mutts

>86,400 seconds in a day
>86,400 x 3 = 259,200
>259,200 x ~5 = population of india
bruh

>Brits enter India, taxing the shit out of the revenue states, shooting people en masse and exploiting the resources and using them solely for their own good
>ho ho, we were insanely generous! Everyone got along and the Brits were here just to give the country a leg up!

I get sick thinking of how many indians there are, whens the next plague bros?

we wuz colonialists an shit

Nothing a healthy pandemic can't clean up.

>Not only did we not try to genocide the mud people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre
JUST

Indians still Adore an Love the English in 2019 , they unlike nigs in the jungle, let it go shit , in India they Respect Imperial Rule an love the rail systems an the Whole Brit Infrustructure, But the blacks .. let it go shit .. lazy shits

>all white people are from the same nations and participated in this bullshit

"no"

its normies thinking every account made is a different person. so its really just measuring how indian clickfarms have created billions of fake accounts.

"mutts"

Reminder that Europeans are rape babies and sold out their cultures and their heritage.

Whenever I see Indians in YouTube comments they're always talking shit about Brits stealing all their "wealth"

you unironically need to get laid.

if something strong enough to wipe out indians ever pops up, the entire world is fucked. they bathe in sewage, their immune systems are practically indestructible.

>bad guys
jews made them the bad guys, whites are too good hearted for their own sake, if it was any other race in their position they would do the same but way worse.

Lot of blacks wish for Apartheid days , have not evolved as Humans .

Considering how India fared much better under Islamic rule I'd say they did some pretty fucked up things

God tried to exterminate all indians by super bacteria. It made them just little bit uncomfortable and maybe some permanent genetic mutations for years to come.

But I've gotten laid yesterday. What does that have to do with Lovecraft being an ugly dork talking about who's subhuman and who isn't?

>pillaging the globe
This is the thanks we get for struggling in vain to try to raise your standards of living lmao. Little did our poor naive ancestors realize that one can't fix shitskinnedness and unfit genes.

Attached: congo-before-and-after-belgian-rule-page-2.jpg (602x854, 266K)

Cry me a river, boohoo whites barged in and gave order,technology,sanitation and medicine to name a few. The fact is EVERY WHERE whites have went is better off than before we came. Except the places we are currently at war with and even those will be better once they lose.

Attached: 1565910413204.png (617x681, 534K)

>reads about a woman traveling
>instantly thinks of her fucking niggers
is there something you want to tell us, user?

What do we need all those people for anyway?

>American education

imagine a sexy indian chick is obsessed with you

>we
wow you guys were around back then? are you super boomers?

>shitskins in charge of literacy

Attached: 1297199080171.png (680x798, 439K)

>we just wanted to help you get modernized!
>we gave you railroads and medicine and modern tech!
>don't mind the man-made famines, the massacres, the exorbitant taxation, the mass exploitation of resources and people for our cause and just general fuckery, it comes with the territory!
You're talking like literal Jews, that's how they justify themselves too. Glad to see you're getting a taste of that and more, wh*te dog.

still of the best memes to come out of this site.

>Glad to see you're getting a taste of that and more, wh*te dog
except shitskins have nothing of value to give to whites.

I meant getting jewed by Jews while they claim to work for your benefit, haha good luck fixing that problem! 哈哈哈哈哈哈

kek absolutely based, i mean death is a better alternative than living in india

>Europeans are WHITE STRONG rape babies
fixed for you timmy tard
we made you so you could post this !
BOOOOOM THERE !!!
get back to your plebbitor upvote you silly stupid twat

STOP Lying as most Indians love the Great Britain . dont be a twat ok , Go visit an see the WARMTH AN LOVE from the Indians .. Based nation , its the pakis an mudslimes who hate .. When we got migrants You Mutts set up ghettos of chinks an wops an poles , NONE MIXED , the UK Indians mixed an welcomed for it . no ghettos , Blacks set up ghettos in the Windrush days , they then ruined white women an left feral filth scum kids .. then we let in 100k of pakis from Idi amin , cos he wanted to eat them , they then set up ghettos , now Our mayor are No go no police an non whites rape an kill cos the tories let it happen .
I just got a farm holding in Cumbria its all white county an setting up an enclave there like Fallout 3

Careful what you wish for, whitey! God knows you'll all devolve into mixed mutts before this century runs out.

>mfw when my gf is a 21 year old Indian actress who just got her first big role in a Netflix series

Attached: sooon.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>Eurotrash education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire

This empire saw India become wealthy and prosper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_British_Raj

This empire saw India lose itself, wealth, land, and people.

Attached: memmmm.jpg (1125x1143, 693K)

>shit on everywhere you pillage
>completely destroy the middle east for your jew masters
>dismantle Libya because they didn't want to be part of the global kikery
>immigrants artive since you shat on their home
>WTF immigrants?!!!!!!
Your children won't be white. Simply because you couldn't leave shitskins alone.

Attached: london 2019.jpg (997x700, 190K)

No

You didn't make anything, and you have no claim to the people that did. You're pathetic, trying to claim the work of giants, people you can't possibly understand, and who would despise you and disown you. You didn't create shit, you garbage European rape baby.

t. Norf FC

She was also sending back money to support Lovecraft in her apartment, tho. Which means she must have been charging Jamal by the squirt.
>jews servicing niggers to support the white man
Is it, dare I say, Lovecraftian?

Cucka

>Muslims were better than whites!
do you also pray five times a day and shiver at the sight of pork?

>shit on everywhere you pillage
>completely destroy the middle east for your jew masters
everything you said was commited by anglos, who are the jews of white people.
>immigrants artive since you shat on their home
immigration laws could have prevented this.
>Your children won't be white
Yes, because i'm already not white.
>Simply because you couldn't leave shitskins alone
leaving them alone would have simply delayed the problem, genocide would have been the safest route.

Is there a single clip that Indians freaked the most over? I've seen ton where they've gone nuts.

What's 1453 mean?

Anglos are the reason whites ever ruled the world in the first place

Fall of Constantinople.
No. If you see spearchuckers, leave them alone. You say you improved their life but how do you know if they didn't like chucking spears. And it wasn't just anglos. Spaniards, French, Italians all participated in the pillaging. Reap what you sow.

Anglos brought doom to Europe and themselves.

angloids actually believe this.

is that why Romans thought they were disgusting barbarians

Won't you tell me how to get
to the designated shitting street?

Anglos started the Industrial Revolution which ushered in the modern age, Anglos ran the British Empire which ran the world and it was real Anglos like Ben Franklin that founded modern day Muttistan.

Have sex

Fuck the Eternal Anglo and the Eternal Gringo

Women are the saviors of men, incel. Go shoot up a Walmart

>Industrial Revolution
you had coal, its literally like dirty arabs that happened to live above oil.
>British Empire ran the world
you cunts kickstarted the doom that is gonna eradicate western civilization
>it was real Anglos like Ben Franklin that founded modern day Muttistan.
Nice fucking achievement.

they also tried to end slavery, now in Africa there are no british and there is slavery

>its literally like dirty arabs that happened to live above oil
Ah yes, the Arabs who famously invented the motor car

Oh no wait, they didn't invent or discover shit, that's a terrible comparison

coal is literally everywhere my street shitting friend

>If you see spearchuckers, leave them alone.
if you see spearchuckers, put them down like a rabid animal.
>You say you improved their life
one i never said anything about improving their life, two my people only started colonizing niggers very recently
>And it wasn't just anglos
it was mostly them, they pillaged my country too and ironicaly it improved our living standards.
>Spaniards, French, Italians all participated in the pillaging
there are over 40 countries in europe with many different ethnicities in them, most of them had nothing to do with it, "white people" is an anglo construct.

What's wrong with a slow burn? You fucking instant gratification faggots are a nuisance. I bet you don't even read stories anymore, you just watch youtube videos all day.

>Oh no wait, they didn't invent or discover shit, that's a terrible comparison
Now we know where american education comes from
>i don't know how industrial mining works
>"white people" is an anglo construct.
100% this. the term white people is american/english made trash.

>Get banned for replying to """off topic garbage""", """pedoshit""", """racism outside of Yea Forums""", etc
>Shit like this thread remains active for over 2 hours
Why is janny such a disgrace?

Attached: 1507616483355.jpg (490x290, 38K)

>racism outside of Yea Forums
okay, who was the butthurt jannie who enforced this rule?

Attached: 999.jpg (294x196, 16K)

>>i don't know how industrial mining works
neither did white people when they kicked off the industrial revolution

One who was tired of you fags shitting up the board.

>i'm completely retarded

yes, yes you are.

No its not. At least not at industrial levels.

England's only worthwhile natural resource was coal you ignorant chav.

>god trips
witnessed

Attached: LOOK AT THESE DIGITS.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

the only places that don't have hydrocarbons are the places that never had life

>imagine a sexy indian chick
I really can't

just wait till every MCU capshit movie has a bollywood dance number

Attached: bollyweird.jpg (774x426, 112K)

Dont use Katty pic or will kill u at front door . monday ok . say SORRY an dont get batterered, already seen mum an dads house

WE RULED the World paki .. Cope .. how can u use this typing here u shitty filth are stupid how do u use this net ?
I like indians an they Respect white English Men .. .. not Paki scum bombers an you just know there are Pakis when look at them , they dirty an shifty an you know . take that monster out .. on train /bus an oh sorry thats Just LEA
Got a retirement farmstead , long story , Got homeless clearing an sorting an Local Norf lad will sort Roof , an they cleaning up the hils of plastic shit .. . I am begging a sola panerls stuff an Lads girls love it in the house an barn . its cummunitty

poo kino is better than the shit tinseltown pukes up nowadays

Bollywood and its chink equivalent are currently at 1950s-60s ingenuity levels. Which while cheesy as hell, beats the hell out of current repeat,safe hollywood.

Embrace the change and start learning to squat.

Also, tin, oak and textiles

He's right. All Indians are scum.

Fuck off paki scum

No, American. Fuck India and all the "doctors" and "engineers" from there.

Like 95%, tops desu

Fuck off, Pajeet. I'm not connecting my pc to yours on TeamViewer you fucking benchod.

Attached: 1444954467345_0.jpg (226x250, 7K)

*ruins IMDB forever*

Attached: 1540310499683.jpg (634x783, 100K)

imdb was always worthless.