This would have worked better as a TV show on HBO

This would have worked better as a TV show on HBO
But I can't picture anyone else playing Patrick either.

Attached: MPW-56701.jpg (500x744, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSbBf4REAA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dubs and i'm gone

REPEATING INTEGERS

Cute. But check mine.

Attached: insider trading.jpg (959x404, 40K)

Attached: 433E0163-9F44-49A1-8EBA-4C167E7DB988.jpg (924x924, 244K)

Attached: 1519003503565.jpg (833x869, 78K)

do you like Huey Lewis and the News user?

Attached: Check em guy with blood on his face after fucking killing Paul Allen.jpg (600x315, 28K)

I watched the film for the first time last night. It's been on my backlog for ages. While the performances were good, the overall movie just wasn't very good. The pacing is awful and the story is incomprehensible. I understand that's kind of the point, but even the book and a much clearer narrative with connecting the dots. The film just took bits and pieces from the book, did a clips notes version of said events, and then reordered them, split up certain scenes, or just outright replace characters and scenarios with other characters or new ones. You hop between moments in the book with no clear connection anymore and the whole thing just comes off as amateurish. I'm sure there were production limitations, but man this could have been so much more.

Attached: TNhhoYE.jpg (1151x616, 64K)

Very nice

It gets the main theme across well enough and less than 1% of the people who watched this movie read the book.

He did it. He killed all those people. Prove me wrong.

Cavill would make a great Bateman

Ha nice try, but if we can be serious for a moment...

The book was painful. The two opening chapters were all about his beauty regime, for fuck sake.

Dubs and he’s innocent

>This would have worked better as a TV show on HBO
How? The entire film has quite a concise message. A show would've just been suits but with more murder and shitting all over the point of the story

Attached: doobs.jpg (1000x500, 88K)

You're right. He committed the murders, but as far as anyone is concerned, he's innocent.

>I can't picture anyone else playing Patrick either
youtube.com/watch?v=hSbBf4REAA8

Attached: checkem.png (291x310, 112K)

Checked.

Attached: Chechnya.webm (360x626, 2.99M)

He is pretty good but
Eyes wide shut proved that Tom is not able to properly show mental breakdown

Check em

Attached: 1565887982368.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Deep fake technology impresses the shit out of me. But why no anya taylor joy deep fakes yet?

Impressive

Kpop fags truly need the rope

The book gets old real fast. Every other page is a full page description of everything everybody is wearing. The best parts of the book are when he is killing people and when he is watching the Sally Jesse Raphael show.

I was disappointed there wasn't any of the hallucination scenes filmed.

Nice.

Attached: 2077.png (1000x558, 716K)