Hey Ryan... why are we filming my scenes first?

Hey Ryan... why are we filming my scenes first?

Attached: mcdstwa_ec214.jpg (618x410, 60K)

Imagine banking a 4 billion dollar franchise on a bloated coke whore

Honestly 10-20 years from now this will all be studied and Disney will be laughed at like how we laugh at the fall of Rome

now this is what kids want to see!

god i wish they had blasted her into space for real

Her face was so fucked up
I cant believe they put her anywhere near a camera, at some point its just being cruel to her

when i saw it for the first time i was emotionally involved for about 5 seconds, then she starts flying back into the ship rofl

Attached: 1549719930729.png (317x290, 225K)

Probably one of the top stupidest scenes in film history.

putting aside the stupidity of keeping the by far most frail of the OT trio as your key character alive - why would you even want her specifically?

seriously it was baffling to me, you can barely understand her, she looks and sounds old and not in a good way, it's honestly taking me out of the movie because it feels like a demented elderly person stumbled on set and they just rolled with it

Big nig nose

>nigger nose/nostrils from decades of coke abuse
JUST

The actress died before the release of the second movie. Why is she to be featured in the third Sequel Trilogy film? How much could archival footage of her do?

It WOULD have been good if they had established Leia as a force-sensitive like she was in the EU. But, of course, everything must be stupid by law now.

The Mouse has her soul stored in a vault so that she may continue to provide. As stipulated in her contract.

Because she's female. Literally no other reason.

She looked and sounded like she was 100 years old in TFA and TLJ. They should have used a different actress for the part. Maybe CG-ing a less fucked up Carrie Fisher face onto them.

I wouldn't doubt it at this point.

it wasn't as bad as her voice. slurring and shit, she sounded terrible.

It's science fiction. Get over it.

White males exist. Get over it.

It could be because of the contract and the insurance. Disney might've lost a ton of money if they had removed her from TLJ and Episode IX.

>laugh
Rome is lamented. This franchise will not.

Her death would have been the only acceptable thing.

Just imagine, Leia dies because the fire of the TIE Fighter, and then Kylo starts to shit on the First Order.

It would have been very interesting.

Kathleen Kennedy is a radical feminist supremacist. She put this crazy cock whore who doesn't give a shit about SW as the main OT character and sidelined Mark Hamill who unjusted himself for the role and was enthusiastic about it

She was pretty awful in TFA, they dressed her up like a grabage man and she had those ridiculous buns like in ANH. But in TLJ, it's like she aged 10 years. And her outfit were still fugly. That huge coat was shit. She even shows up in a white bathrobe and a cap. Ugly

ngl, I kinda wish Carrie had died in 2014 so they could just use Stevie Nicks instead, she's a dead ringer for Leia and is in much better shape. Carrie looked 80 in TLJ thanks to that coke binge.

Attached: stevie.jpg (1000x562, 448K)

>the fall of multicultural racemixing christcuck meds is lamented
continentals are so cute