It's another harry potter thread

it's another harry potter thread.
can we please have one fucking thread without deh posting or that fucking copy pasta, it wasn't funny the first time and it still isn't.

Attached: nice.jpg (625x415, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naooDvgixZE
youtube.com/watch?v=eL28nE2gxVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you're specifically asking for both?

yes please if you wouldn't mind.

>without deh

Attached: vz0dLbV.jpg.png (974x800, 1.05M)

>"we'll post the lot!"

Attached: 1551626862874.png (704x800, 283K)

Fucking women. Tits or get the fuck out

I've just watched Crimes of Grindelwald it it was pretty fucking bad. WTF have happened to the franchise?

Attached: 1560842461121.jpg (863x1025, 238K)

Those are ok. The pasta is pure trash.

DEH

Attached: 1443878106905[1].jpg (480x360, 5K)

it's a fucking numale tumblrina thread boys!!

I'd prefer if we could have one fucking day without talking about the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1541987381184.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

why do woman gravitate to HP, it's not particularly pandering to them.

>dehs dehdehther dehry deher dehd.
>deh deh dehse deh deh dehing dehd dehdeht deh dehsting deh deh dehing dehy dehstdeh, deh deh'snt dehny deh deh deh deh deh deh dehs't.

Attached: deh.jpg (1594x2857, 1.46M)

"fine DEH, SunDEH. In my opinion, best DEH of the week. Why is that, DEHdley?"

Attached: 1522872123630.png (428x226, 147K)

That's a legitimate question. Do they self-insert as Harry Potter's Chinese love interest, Ching Chong?

based

Attached: 3932438832.png (704x800, 286K)

Women appreciate Harry Potter for two distinct reasons:
1. Its aesthetics are reminiscent of peak white culture (therefore peak world culture), in that it is a boarding school setting therefore the kids must either have wealthy parents, or, in this case, some unique disposition (magical abilities) which sets them apart from "le other [girls / proles / muggles). The setting itself is absolutely peak white culture, in a cold rural setting within an ancient castle, whose professor speak in RP accents etc. Consider that both Emma Watson and (((Daniel Radcliffe))) were both privately educated at similar IRL schools, and therefore fit their respective roles perfectly (with state-schooled Rupert fitting his role as the Oliver-esque poorfag). It's life on easymode essentially, with no worries about money throughout ones childhood or adolescent, and a guaranteed job at the end. Balls, gowns, ancient portraits, all make for the upper class environment girls love because it affords them a sense of superiority and distinction from their peers (plus a choice of equally upper class guys).

2. The fighting in Harry Potter is not done by hands or traditional weaponry, something very unique in fiction. Even Star Wars has lightsabers and laser guns, both advanced versions of swords and rifles (masculine). Instead Hermione can use her nerdiness to battle her enemies (using her academic knowledge and bookishness) and even if she is forced into combat, it isn't as if she has to adopt the nu-feminist idea that "gurls are just as strong as boys hehe!" as seen in many modern movies where some "badass" dyke karate kills ten guys twice her size. Instead she can muster all her repressed energy (which is abundant in nerdy girls) and use it to create a force which shoots from her wand (which satisfies her penis envy) to overwhelm the inner force of her enemies.

It's the ideal low IQ female-friendly story.

Maybe by studying harry potter we can unlock the secret of the female mind.

this but instead of this retarded block of text women like it because its sweet valley high with wands

Attached: 1565877225121.jpg (768x960, 136K)

The ward serves as a penis prothesis. Thus females identify with sorcery since it's a substitute for their ancient wish to have a penis.

Attached: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (1066x1500, 923K)

*wand

It's just lower IQ, just general tastelessness. They seek the comfort in repeated watches of the same few things that make them happy rather than searching for something new.
it's a reflection of their desire to stay protected at home while the men would go out and hunt for food/work.

>whispers: least amount of blacks, least amount of blacks, least amount of blacks...

Attached: where to put you.jpg (737x409, 26K)

NOT A FAN OF BLACK PEOPLE, EH?

Attached: i know.jpg (721x400, 30K)

du hast problem mit penis und papa
- t. neurotic jew who had problem with penis and papa

AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW, MUGGLE

Attached: black.jpg (796x566, 198K)

Your wrong about the copy pasta, Its hilarious. Someone can literally post
>"No!"
And i start cracking up cause its so dumb.

That’s be Slytherin for sure, there was just one

>Why is that, DEHdley?"

Attached: lcxvBQ0.jpg (832x469, 44K)

DEH posting unironically makes me laugh. I can't imagine why they left it like that in the real movie.

Based

SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN SLYTHERIN CANT YOU SEE SOMETIMES YOUR PARSELMOUTH JUST HYPNOTIZE ME

I always liked the corny way he’d say crucio

They either want to be Hermione and get fucked by Draco or they want to see Harry get fucked in the ass by Draco

Women are weird

>I can't imagine why they left it like that in the real movie.
You could say that about Ralph Fiennes' whole performance desu.
I feel bad for the guy; this role basically killed his career.

Attached: -f2kKdFQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Reminder that it's canon that this nigger deflowered Harry Potter's wife

>Its aesthetics are reminiscent of peak white culture
For all of Rowling's virtue signalling, her fantasy vision of Britain is clearly pre-commonwealth immigration

Bitch got GRYFFINDORED

Still shit, Learn how to write, you faggot.

>harry potter thread
>without deh posting

Attached: deh!generates.jpg (501x366, 75K)

Hey warner kike
Is the game flopping so you have to spam again ;^)

It's pre EU actually. That's why there's Indians and Chinese there but no one from continental europe

Edit it to say "DEHgenerates"

WHOOPS, WAS THAT OUT LOUD?

Attached: 9E34D368-98D9-43ED-9E48-E5311D53BA74.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Well, they wanted him to act like he was an inanimate fucking object

IT WAS ALL A DREAM
I USED TO READ QUIBBLER MAGAZINE
SALT AND PEPPA HEAVY D UP IN THE OWLERY

yeah. this album is dedicated to all the professors who told me i'd never amount to nothin'
to all the people that lived above the buildings that i was practicin magic in front of called the aurors on me when i was just tryna do some magic to get good grades
and all the wizards in the struggle, know'm'sayin? ha, its all good baby baby
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
I USED TO READ QUIBBLER MAGAZINE
FRED AND GEORGE AND HARRY P UP IN THE QUIDDITCH TEAM
MOVIN PICTURES ON MY WALL

Well done, Harry! HOWEVER...
Did you know that there are three illegal spells?
The unforgivable curses, Killing Curse (Avada Kedavra), Cruciatus Curse (Crucio), and Imperius Curse (Imperio).
HOWEVER
Summoning fire dragons that nuke entire cities and burn people alive is TOTALLY FINE.

Doesnt look like him but ya that movie fucking sucked

4? More of them? Im laughin

Attached: lol my bad.jpg (622x670, 120K)

IMPEDIMENTA EXPELLIARMUS
WHEN WE WAS WITH UMBRIDGE COULDN'T PRACTICE THIS

Harry potter attracts numales and bulldykes like radical ideologies attract autistic losers

what was the last one again? when you've got kill and torture I can't think what would be on the same level other than some sort of specific rape spell

Do they self-insert as Harry Potter's Chinese fireball, oooooh?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fiennes ruined himself with hammy acting. All he had to do was play a mild-mannered, sadistic sociopath with fits of rage. He turned this simple character into a weird fucking caricature

Its the mind control one.

TECHNICALLY
Since you are mind controlling them
they are forced to CONSENT
SO TECHNICALLY
TECH
NICALLY
its NOT rape.

mind control

This post is good

Aah, tomorrow shall be a fine day indeed at this rate

Attached: drills.jpg (500x375, 117K)

>tfw this will be ignored because the vast majority of posters here are effeminate brained
Just look at OP for example.

Why was his performance in 8 especially so ridiculous? Was he going joker mode because his whore crux were dying?

That movie is a fucking bridge, that kind of shit never happened in Harry Potter.

I dislike the Fantastic Beasts films because they decide to shove the whole Grindelwald war into them. Like with the title of Fantastic Beasts I expect some fun adventure shit finding cool and magical animals and shit, not all this magical war against Johnny Depp.

ah so I was right, did it ever actually come up or was it just "this character you've never heard of did a crime because of it ... moving on".

Libtards (numales and bulldykes and such) tend to have lower iqs so they gravitate towards childrens stories.

>what about, seven?
>*creates six and doesnt realize harry was a 7th*

Attached: whorecrux.jpg (353x143, 5K)

>the Irish kid tries turning water into rum

Bravo, Rowling.

Attached: 1561312430098.jpg (480x238, 22K)

>magical war against Johnny Depp.
And "whiteness"

He wanted to create seventh by whacking Harry's parents, but it backfired and put his plans on hold.

Fiennes is fine on Goblet of Fire, but after that its gets worse with each movie. I blame Yates.

Did you know "deh" spam was convinced by a genuine transgender italian "woman"(from the trek threads) to counter the pasta which is 99.99% correct?

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG POTTA
PUT YA WANDS IN THE AIR IF YOUSE A SPELL-SAYER

I've never read a Harry Potter book or seen more than half a Harry Potter movie.

What movie do I start with? It's the middle of the summer and literally nothing is on. If everyone seems to love the series so much I might as well give it a try.

Do I read the books first or just watch the movies? start at part one?

>Harry Potter series is a Who's Who of famous British actors, many of whom were absolutely perfectly cast
>the scripts are abysmal
Wasting that much talent should be a crime.

DEH

>Irish kid, obsessed with blowing shit up
Might as well have just put him in the fucking balaclava Rowling it would have been more subtle

You won't like the books if you didn't read them as a kid.

Stupid libtard numales refusing to get destroyed by FACT and LOGIC

watch the first 3~4 movies then stop

Don't bother with the books or movies. Spend your time consuming actual art instead

Attached: 1417691212787-edit.jpg (979x1262, 375K)

>What movie do I start with?
Dont, its fucking gay if youre grkwn up and never gkt into it as a kid. I only watch them fkr nostalgias sake now

>making a Harry Potter thread to complain about Harry Potter
Based retard

>dumbledore was gay and had gay sex
>wizards used to shit on the floor
>hermione is a nigger
>voldemort's snake was an asian woman
What the hell is happening to this franchise? Did Rowling have a stroke?

do you really think this you shizo?

No, its more like they just watch netflix all day and think its ok to be a slob in your 30s who works at mcdonalds

cool, I'll just watch the movies then. I loved Lord of the Rings and even the Hobbit so this should be at least watchable.

What's the first 3-4 called I noticed it isn't just HP3 or something.

The first 3 are pretty comfy films.

CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE BAD AND ALSO RACIST

>dumbledore was gay
I can buy that.
>and had gay sex
The guy was clearly a 140yo virgin who was so traumatized by the fact that his first crush was Wizard Hitler 1.0 who also got his sister killed and then didn't even show remorse over it that he never tried to have a relationship ever again.

Was it necessary for the Horcruxes to be such "flashy" things? Couldn't it be something common that nobody bothered to look for?

what's the problem when this is the sort of shit potter drones like?

Attached: 1483742982467.png (1080x1426, 407K)

Great strides were made for asian representation

If it makes you feel any better I've seen 8 of your best of list.

Harry potter and the ordsr of Phoenix

>green apples in the background

Absolutely disgusting.

1 Harry potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
3 Harry potter and the Philosopher's stone

/pol/acks would never do that

We know it's true because it happened with the last mobile game you released and flopped, shill.

>Dumbledore and Grindelwald were the most powerful wizards of their age
>both were totally gay for each other
>Voldemort was one of the most powerful fearsome dark lords
>was completely asexual with no concept of love
>Harry was barely above average compared to his peers
>was straight and got married to a woman
Clearly Rowling is telling us women are succubi who drain a wizard of his magic potential.

has anyone been to the Harry Potter world at Universal?

Star with Wizard People Dear Reader.

1-HP and the stone of what ever
2-HP and the snake tunnel
3-HP and the fire cup
4-HP and the prisoner staring Patrick McGoohan

Can someone post that image of the hp dykes holding the sign of "we grew up on harry potter blah blah" at some protest

I think she's just enjoying saying controversial things on twitter and you are taking the bait.

What the fuck does pol have to do with it? Youre obsessed

YOU GOT A WAND UP IN YO WAIST PLEASE DONT JINX UP THE PLACE
CAUSE I SEE SOME MUGGLES TONIGHT THAT SHOULD BE HAVING MY BABY
BABY

Can the cultural decay that this series caused be reversed? obviously zoomers are out of the picture to save the world, but what about those that come after them?

Attached: 1485502911760.jpg (1114x1440, 453K)

if a million pre-teens can ask the question "why did voldemort just make a stone into a horcrux, then toss it into the ocean or space?", theres problems with the in-universe logic.

>Voldemort was evil because his father didn't pay child Support
What did Rowling (formerly single mother) mean by this?

Presumably you could, but enchanted magical objects would work better since they could have innate spells to protect them.
Voldemort just went overboard wanting to use famous shit like the Founder's items because he's an asshole.

Not any gay sex. PASSIONATE gay sex.

Harry, did I ever tell you about my secret brother Aurelius? He was traveling across the Atlantic Ocean as a baby when he was accidentally kidnapped by the unloved daughter of a French rapist wizard, who switched him with her father's real son, gave him to a French half-elf, and let her real brother die in the shipwreck. Speaking of which, the mother of the accidentally kidnapped son dove into the water to rescue her (supposed) son and drowned, so I guess that would mean
she was also my mother, but for some reason I never mentioned this either. Also I don't know why the wizards didn't just apparate off of the sinking ship. Anyway, the aforementioned French half-elf gave my brother (thinking it was the rapist's son--she was the servant of the raped woman, which meant she also had to serve the rapist after the woman died in childbirth) to an orphanage that hates wizards, then both she and the daughter went back to Paris. She did this on orders from the father, who wanted to protect his (supposed) son from the older, adult non-rape son of the raped woman who gave birth to the real son's half-sister, who incidentally I trained in wizardry in the 1910s with the help Professor McGonagell, twenty years before Professor McGonagell was even born. The non-rape son wanted revenge for his mother being raped, so completely logically, he tried to kill the baby instead of the father, and even though the rapist father was a powerful wizard nobleman, he thought the best thing for his beloved son was to be sent to America and protected in absolutely no way whatsoever or even informed that he was a wizard, leading half of New York to be blown up right in front of all the muggles (called "nomajs" in America). Eventually the non-rapist son tracked down Aurelius (thinking it was the rape son) in Paris, where we all learned that he (that meaning Aurelius) had started a relationship with an Vietnamese woman who would later turn into Voldemort's pet snake.

He was a good friend

Attached: 1494825573740.jpg (350x467, 20K)

>I think she's just enjoying saying controversial things
Ya dude, advocating for muslim "refugees" on twitter is rrally controversial eslecially when you own multiple mansions in white gated communities that are left empty

Making dumbledore plow man ass canon is controversial twitter posts

Based and redpilled

>gen x
>gen y
>gen zoomer
What comes next genius?

Rowling clearly wanted it to be a character flaw of Voldy. But she should have also said "attaching a wizard soul fragment to something non-magical won't hold."

Zoomers are fucking based

all I have

Attached: 1481599669884.jpg (918x960, 73K)

>stupid libtard numales
>huh what's /pol/?

>Goblins control 100% of wizard banks

Attached: HARRY BECOMING A GRAND WIZARD AT INCREDIBLY HIHG SPEED.jpg (832x800, 195K)

based jeremy soule
youtube.com/watch?v=naooDvgixZE

What did she mean by this

In Harry Potter 4 when he does it to Harry, the first time I saw it I thought he said "CRUCI-ON" and then "CRUci-OFF" like the spell has a toggle

That would be the smart thing to do, but Voldy had huge ego so it had to be flashy

If you think about it, HP movies are extremely redpilled on the JQ.

I'd think Aurelius is more likely a secret son or nephew or something than a brother, it makes no sense since Dumbledore's parents died when he was young and in school or so.

>crying about /pol/ because someone said the word libtard
/pol/ is living in your head rent free, schizodike

Reminder these are women tier posts and attempts at normalizing numale ideals on Yea Forums. is the truth

tbf she also hates trannies which is why women dont mention harry potter anymore

Attached: 0_UqxiD_-ahqh8AoXd_.jpg (606x789, 73K)

>go to the beach
>get a handfull of sand
>make all the grains whore cucks
>throw some into the sea
>scatter some on your way home
>keep some in a vial under vacume in a vault
good luck potter

>is the truth
Sorry THIS ONE is the truth

What the fuck i love Rowling now

He does

>being this assblasted
Cry about it left wing retard

>Steven Universe avatar

Attached: 1551898203985.png (403x448, 27K)

>woman shitpost about jews
Found the out of touch tranny freak

Roasties follow trends in attempts to be in with crowds. This is something you would know if you weren't effeminate brained.
>tranny freak
Those that champion this series.

Attached: 1444049757385.jpg (630x1033, 130K)

the meltdowns were kek

Attached: image5.png (562x388, 46K)

Lmao who is crying again?

>holy shit rowling thinks biological men who wear womens clothing and cut off their dicks because theyre hypersexual mentally ill faggots are not women, shes literally a nazi

>how you livin harry p?
RELAXIN ON BROOMSTICKS
GIVING THE LOT TO MY FRIENDS AND IT FEELS STUPENDOUS
TREMENDOUS CREAM, FUCK A SICKLE AND DREAM

i wonder if any discord trannies did this

Attached: image1.jpg (546x567, 42K)

what house had the fitest birds and why was it slitherin

Attached: let_me_slither_in.jpg (696x1022, 154K)

>Roasties follow trends in attempts to be in with crowds.
Ya, so they wouldnt imply that jews run all the banks, you fucking idiot

>I’m gonna burn the books I already gave you money for, that’ll show you

Other nigger, not this one.

>down syndrome hp fangirl needs a reminder

nice

But effeminate brained posters like you would in an attempt to normalize pro numale media like this here. This is why the only real answer to why do roasties like this trash has mostly been ignored.

Attached: 1466016618156.jpg (598x902, 166K)

Theyre too busy blackmailing kids into taking hormones or trying to turn anons into BLACKED cucks or trannies

Attached: 1556076364108.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

It goes deeper than that. All money is "owned" by goblins.
>Goblins believe that everything manufactured by a goblin belongs to that goblin and is only ever leased to anyone else. To be returned to the maker upon the lessee's death
>All currency in the wizarding world is minted by goblins with each coin having a serial number so that coins can be traced back to the one that made it.
>Harry potter inherits coins after his parents death when they should all have been returned to the goblin(s) that made them after his parents died.
>Goblins control the bank and would have been able to legally take all of Potter's money 10 years before the first book.
The fact that they left money in the vaults to be passed on shows that they are renting money to wizards and that all money is worthless and actually a promissory note to the goblins for the right to use their money for economic transactions.

It could have been solved if Rowling said that the Horcruxes has to be made on objects that meant something to the person who made them.

Was Tolkien transphobic?

Attached: Tolkien_1916.jpg (327x473, 76K)

Oh so the memetic technique was what upset you, not the content?

The different versions of the image are really the cherry on the top.

Redpilled af

The juxtaposition of this scene is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=eL28nE2gxVY

women like protagonists who move the plot because they are special, as opposed to protagonists who are special because they move the plot.

Mostly young adult fiction, you see this everywhere with the "special" teenage girl who is so great because of X, and that's why the plot happens, because everyone is just so interested in X.
Meanwhile male fans tend to enjoy stories in which characters act upon their world, ex. going on an adventure, instead of having the world act upon them, ex. Staying at home while Edward, Werewolf guy, and the entire vampire nation go to war over you

The decay of the Yea Forums and art by effeminate males(much like you and OP) nearing their 30s, 40s, et cetera is what makes me sick.
The zoomer speak like whilst pretending to be with us is peak dishonesty

SO YOU WANNA BE HARDCORE WITH YOUR POINTED HAT TO THE BACK
TALKIN' ABOUT THE CRUCIO IN YOUR RAPS
BUT I CAN'T FEEL THAT HARDCORE APPEAL THAT YOU'RE SCREAMIN'
MAYBE I'M DREAMIN'
THIS AIN'T CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS
STILL SOME WIZARDS GOT TO FEEL ONE, CURSES I GOT TO PEEL SOME
TO LET NIGGAS KNOW - THAT IF YOU FUCK WITH BIG-AND-HEAVY
I GET UP IN THAT ASS LIKE A WEDGIE

so i was watching harry potter 4 and i completely lost my shit at this scene where harry potter was being tormented by the slit nose guy and for some reasom the slit nose guy did this weird jiving motion in front of a netural background with a ridiculous smirk on his face while Dumbledoor stood there, beaming at harry

Yes, he was also a white nationalist catholic conservative

>The zoomer speak like whilst pretending to be with us is peak dishonesty
The "AF" part mind you not "redpilled"

You sound like a tranny shill

Yea Forums is already nu-male, capeshit and shit wars is the highest level of childhood regression garbage and threads about those always hit post limit

>clifford for president
kek

Does there exist a version of that image with actual good taste in books?

WAND AND DANGEROUS
AINT TOO MANY CAN HEX WITH US
STRAIGHT UP BUTTER BEER NO ANGEL DUST
LABEL US PHOENIXES

I wish. Maybe then you and all the other adult children would have given me a (You) for telling the truth(or at least whatever leftoid approved version of it instead of the real one)

Attached: hi.png (340x104, 3K)

Fuxk you fascist

cool

(((Oy vey wizard, don’t think about where your money comes from, just take out a loan at reasonable rates for that new Fireball 2000)))

VERY IMPORTANT POST

Does anyone know where to find the Order of The Phoenix fanbook?

When I was a kid i torrented this harry potter book, and it was like several hundred pages long. I thought it was the real thing, but then the characters started having sex. Does anyone know where I can find this? I think it was Order of the Phoenix or Goblet of Fire.

hot

Oooo

brava!

It was VERY well written. I had a boner constantly reading it. The only part I didnt like was malfoy being gay if I remember correctly.
But the scenes with ginny and hermione.
god fucking
d a m n
a
m
n

someone has to have read this? I cant be the only one.

GIVE ME THE WRRRRRRRETCHED NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

based

>penis envy
lmaooo no such thing

>Username is a corruption of Sneed

Attached: little usopp academia reaction.jpg (179x168, 11K)

Attached: 21077267_1077298169066773_8689564823261206351_n.jpg (320x250, 8K)

UH

solid gold

>hermione harry wants to take my virginity after the dance but I'm afraid I won't do it right
"it's easy come to my room to night and I'll show you everything you need to know"
>w-won't the other girls see us though
"don't worry about them, we're all girls it's nothing we haven't all seen before right. They'll probably want to help out"
and that night they all had a big witchy lesbian orgy.

That's just a random nameless nigger that apparently never got mentioned like the other 75% of the houses according to bitchface rowling

MUGGLES, OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

based

No. The original was designed to troll Yea Forums.

SICKA THAN YA AVERAGE
WIZARD TWIST MAGIC OFF INSTINCT
MUGGLES DONT THINK SHIT STINK