He has created more than 270 films

Is he the most prolific director of all time?

Attached: 800px-Copred_image_of_James_Rolfe,_AVGN.jpg (800x1191, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qE6Gmy2t-Es
youtube.com/watch?v=mxJAI2omTsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>films

and 269 of them are trash

What's the one good one?

Rocky Jumped a Park Bench is kino
the rest, meh

Cinemassacre 200 is kino.

He's the Viper of filmmaking

Attached: 1559205568213.jpg (250x234, 8K)

Silver Surfer

Board James was pure kino

Didn't he make a documentary about himself? he wishes he was Mark Borchardt but no one made a film about james so he did it himself...yikes

semen

yeah, best thing he has done desu. he really captured the comfy feel of playing games with friends

>consider being a filmmaker an integral part of your identity
>99% of your filmography consists of you fucking around in your backyard as a kid or you talking about old video games as a 40 year old adult
>the only actual "films" you've made are student project shit and a crowd funded disaster that fans of your internet series don't even pretend to like ironically

LMAO

The Deader, the Better could unironically be made into the a feature film if fleshed out a little more

Attached: TITLE-2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>99% of your filmography consists of you fucking around in your backyard as a kid
do you think he sees it as good because of his autism?

Damn...

Favourite AVGN episode?

Attached: avgn sega cd.png (709x533, 626K)

I couldn't finish an episode of the show, but this was pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=qE6Gmy2t-Es

whichever one it is where he starts drinking rolling rock and breaks out the tequila because the game is so bad

do the tmnt movie reviews count?

I don't understand why he considers any of the garbage he shot with friends in his backyard "films". He keeps pushing that stuff as if anyone cares. He is in denial that the only reason anyone ever cared about him was because of AVGN. And he is STILL trying to convince people otherwise.
He has been running from that character since he made it. He wanted the AVGN movie to springboard him into a film career. And it sucked. The good AVGN episodes were mostly the older ones, back when he used to do them with Mike Matei. But since Mike left a few years ago to do live streaming, the quality of the show started to tank hard. There are still good ones but it is very rare now.

>I don't understand why he considers any of the garbage he shot with friends in his backyard "films". He keeps pushing that stuff as if anyone cares.
maybe he can't distinguish nostalgia from quality? so he looks at those "films" fondly and wrongly assumes that others must feel the same things he feels.

My favorites are the ones like the Sega CD, etc where he goes into detail about the consoles. But then I discovered DF Retro, which are a lot more fun because the person behind that series actually knows what he's talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=mxJAI2omTsA

Attached: gesture.png (713x167, 299K)

Double Vision