LMAO guys!! Just stop being lonely, that simple

>LMAO guys!! Just stop being lonely, that simple

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17-23-32-55-902_com.vanced.android.youtube.png (2160x1080, 854K)

stop giving a shit about what these liberal hacks have to say.

easier if mossad stopped doing these sloppy psyops

Attached: 1566045671236.gif (2089x800, 764K)

It's funny because we have more power than little bill will ever dream of possessing. We could theoretically ruin this guy forever by pulling old clips of him that aren't on youtube.

This guy isn't a saint.

>we

Attached: 1565733580967.png (454x520, 11K)

more like hate chan

It would be great if the FBI would stop trying to isolate young people and trick them into committing crimes.

Lee Camp is better anyway

Hi Yea Forums!

My name is Stephanie and I work for Bill. We would like to offer you a chance to be flown out unto are show to hear your side of things. We will ask you questions about the incel lifestyle and why you decide to visit these sites. We will provide hotel and other accommodations as well as 3,139.00 $ for appearing.

>stop trying to isolate young people
how is the FBI trying to do that exactly?

i hope your shitty job is as stressful as possible

Attached: terrantShills.jpg (8000x5374, 3.99M)

>tfw you try to make friends but they ostracize you for being a shut in incel
I'M TRYING TO CHANGE

Attached: 1559512975179.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

I hope you transition well into civilian life from the IDF

It is that simple because you just need to start appreciating the people in your life. Maybe you don’t have a wife or a girlfriend, but you have friends and coworkers and parents and so on. Truly alone people are so rare.

I agree. I think FBI agents should just kill each other instead of inciting domestic terrorism

Attached: pack.jpg (1140x700, 115K)

>flown out unto are show
Checks out

>$3,139
>If its gonna be amateur night, the price has got to up. I want ten thousand dollars, I want it in a bank account, I want another ten thousand when the job is done.

Attached: den-2.jpg (765x321, 20K)

>bro,just appreciate

>just be privileged
middle class white people are so deranged.

Fbi niggers try to fight god but they cant cuz they dont have the number. I have the numbers because god gave them to me fuck

Seething glownigger.

I remember when not a single soul thought the video was fake, then it became the common narrative that is was a falseflag, then out of nowhere come a million posts calling it fake to deflect blame.

New Zealand was state sponsored. Western elite want their haven for when the west collapses

Ideas guys are what turns a riot into a revolution. CHANNERS RISE UP

Attached: aj88bj345uf31.png (707x920, 346K)

Attached: sonsofsam.jpg (1639x1715, 984K)

yeah man people with glasses are,like,nazis

Fpbp, he literally wants you to suffer an economic recession for his political pleasure. At least Colbert actually tries to act like he cares about the common people, Maher is an outright smarmy elitist of the most infantile.

Wtf guess we need red flag laws now!

The Khmer Rouge actually targeted people with glasses for the killing fields.

FPBP

7/8 of those are achievable regardless of race or class, you're just a lazy nigger.

Attached: 1539544208182.jpg (480x360, 15K)

The most hateful insecure men in history have all had Harems. Muhammad, The Khans, English Kings, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc.

The mileage on this whole incel thing is running out my nig

odd thing to bring up

>Just ignore them guys, that will solve this
You are literally the same as conservatives from 40 years ago who thought they cpuld just ignore the culture of the country. You can't vote with your wallet either because shitty liberal culuture isn't made to be profitable.

>8gag BTFO forever
lmao

>NOOOOOOO STOP I WANT TO BE ANGRY FOREVER

Attached: 1559027256181.jpg (994x745, 162K)

Do some pushups and read a book, faggot

>tehhe le Yea Forums isnt an anonymous collective look at my ebin numale meme

Attached: numale.jpg (706x521, 43K)

Even this birdshot blast of a pic didn't get a single hit. Revise it or pick another.

What will shitposting about it on a mongolian basket weaving forum do?

INCELLIARMUS!

>NOOOOOOOOOO WE ARE ANONYMOUS EXPECT US

Attached: 1565859316877.png (785x1000, 254K)

Hopefully drive some fed insane and he shoots up his office instead of another school

Fbi posts on 2^3chan to subvert and cause trouble.

Im sure they wouldnt do it here though right?

wait a minute, that phenotype...

Attached: 1.jpg (482x482, 25K)

The real point of that image is to stop making excuses for yourself and actually do something about your situation. The first thing you did in reaction is start making excuses for yourself6

keep the normies and sjws away,they can't repost shit that advertisers don't like

How do we fix young white men?

Attached: Christopher Wayne Cleary_White Men Are Incels_01.jpg (870x840, 190K)

im married but i still feel like an incel, ie i hate people, i hate my life, i cannot enjoy social situations, i just feel like whats the point of trying, 6 years of stem masters degree 4.0 gpa and still unemployed

>/pol/tards calling other /pol/tards shills
the soul of 8ch is still alive and well I see

He probably doesn't even know what that means

>become the person you want to attract

if that doesn't explain trannies I don't know what can

>tranny so BTFO it starts denying reality
But that is all the time is it not?

Attached: wtf.jpg (879x900, 97K)

i hope you dysgenic kikes drown in your own blood.

>my posts on Yea Forums about bill mahar will drive a fed insane
I know your shitposting but could you give me an actually good reason? it seems people here just actively look for shit to get pissed off about with these hack talking heads. don't even give them the time of day

state mandated gfs
completely unironically btw. women are holes to fuck and deserve zero rights. they should be redistributed among the population like common products

Let the trash take itself out and have a stronger selection

poisoning the well huh moishe. just like old times

You just know one of those guys put "convinced chris-chan he's transgender" on their resume.

>keep the normies and sjws away
lmao come on dude do you honestly think either will go on Yea Forums anyway? the humor on this board alone is enough to keep them anyway no need to waste board space shitposting about has beens like Bill Mahar.

based

Who cares? That's the reject chan anyway. Imagine being such a loser you have to browse on the reject of rejects. The fecal material already digested here.

Attached: 1374538859080 - Copy.jpg (420x599, 69K)

do you look like these guys

>Y-YOU CAN'T CALL MY UNDERAGE ZOOMER PERCEPTION OF THIS SITE SOI YOU'RE JUST A TRANNY

Attached: 1560460009680.png (1080x1020, 475K)

The irony is that /pol/tards' wet dream for a white ethnostate with militaristic authoritarianism is most successful in today's world in, of all places, Israel