Imagine havinf a son with the potential to be an nfl linebacker and for him to theow it away to be a tranny

Imagine havinf a son with the potential to be an nfl linebacker and for him to theow it away to be a tranny .

Attached: 1565362724825.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QP0G4muvNc
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post the webm of these creatures running on the beach

Eyes like a killer

this is fucking sick

I just want my son back

Attached: 1566022665705.png (221x228, 11K)

yeah it feels like he's a moment away from totally flipping, like if you scratch your hand the sound will trigger him

those are eyes of someone who has been fed prozac since childhood. I guarantee it

He just knows that one day he has to man up and put in every inch he got and dunk for his life

So he can be an even better linebacker.

>put in every inch he got
What do you mean? He's had the surgery already

Thread theme
youtu.be/2QP0G4muvNc

im not big into jazz lore but im pretty sure noell used to play some kinda burger sport. possibly american football

Im sorry for the racial minorties that has to put up with our white degenerates

why the fuck is this webm so unsettling? like, when they zoom in to that face...it's disgusting and obvious that it's a forced smile to fake social interaction.

how long until ahmir necks himself

I'm talkin about the necro dude

Non-whites are more likely to be gay or transgender. They just aren't shown on television constantly.
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf

Attached: 1541261739979.png (629x311, 60K)

>Trying for a career in the NFL with a small chance of making it, and being discarded if you don't.
Instead of figuring out yourself and trying to get comfortable in your own skin.
I don't agree with all this current SJW/LGBTQ degeneracy, but he made the smart move in my opinion

>trying and potentially failing sound too hard for you?
>just cut your dick off, some schlocky television studio will stick a camera in your face and exploit your degeneracy for views
So this is what the left considers "figuring yourself out" eh?

all reactions in reality TV are faked you simple fuck

yes but that's because we force their races to tolerate it

Its better than never following your intuition and trying to not offend people who don't even care about you.

Racists BTFO'd

>small chance of a succesful career vs large chance of suicide

Wow, really hard to choose.

Thats why they keep killing each other

So does the groid just go around and fuck all the trannies on the show? Where did he come from and what's his backstory? I hate faggots but still get irate seeing our fags race mix because blacks are worse than faggots by a little bit

Attached: aiportraits_1563497112.jpg (512x512, 15K)

just one, but he unironically got scared off by jazz' frankenpussy and left the show

But in the OP webm it sounds like he's about to put the fuck on to (or in to? I don't understand tranny sex) the blonde bitchdude. Do they address him leaving at all? My only knowledge of this shit is from seeing webms on here when browsing through the front page and it just seems like that sideshow mel looking ape just came out of nowhere to bang tranny bootypussy

he just wanted exposure for his fire mixtape

>I hate faggots but still get irate seeing our fags race mix

Attached: 1531451166570.png (904x401, 646K)

Only pussy american non-whites they'll get the shit beat out of them in their parent's countries

clam down, incel

no shit, but this one is basically how I imagine a 4channer would act at a social gathering

youre down here with us