Show runs out of ideas

>Show runs out of ideas
>Takes a three year hiatus
>Except it's not a three year hiatus
>It's three years of non canon spin off seasons while the writers try to get out of the corner they wrote themselves in to

Any other shows where this happened? It's weird they took three years off of the main timeline, right?

Attached: archer-season-1.jpg (1000x562, 462K)

unwatchable after series 4

it was weird, they changed the theme because of terrorism in part irl. ISIS was the name of their spy org and the terrorist irl org.

They've ruined this show, I just want it to end ASAP so I can brain dump the whole thing. Three seasons and they did nothing interesting with them just stock holding pattern crap

Vice had some good episodes.
Private detective sucked.
Noire was good.
Danger Island was ok.
1999 was bad.

The entire plot was nonsensical and was more or less made up as they went along to serve the joke du jour, why does it even matter if they never resolve it?

Attached: 1504213415000.jpg (1900x1267, 232K)

Tbh

S1 6/10
S2 8/10
S3 8/10
S4 6/10
Vice 7/10
S6 6/10
PI 4/10
Noire 6/10
Island 5/10
Space 7/10

I have high hopes for the next season

That was a shame. There are probably a lot of good jokes they could have made around them being blamed for shit irl ISIS did.

They'll never approach Sealab levels again

>Vice had some good episodes.
The fuck outta here

this

That show went to absolute shit when the nigress got prego.

All they had to do was keep pumping out episodes parodying spy shit and le whacky office shenanigans, but nah they're too good for that.

Cocaine Pam is more attractive than any other incarnation.

get the fuck outta here, chubby chaser

>Vice had some good episodes
yikes
>Private detective sucked.

wrong
>Noire was good.
true
>Danger Island was ok.
yes
>1999 was bad.
disagree

Mr deadly is the ONLY watchable episode of 1999. They even managed to fuck up space ocelots.

The show was going to end with season six, but the network pushed Reed to do season seven. The original ending was Archer dies. It was changed to a coma when they told them he could do anything he wanted if he kept the show going through season 10. He was promised again season 10 was the last and the ending was going to be Archer wakes up from the coma. Season 11 is happening because FX will just not let this show die gracefully but Reed finally had enough and has quit, he's not involved going forward outside of voicing Ray.

Wrong

Attached: 1529300913619.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

>It's weird they took three years off of the main timeline, right?
Not really. There's no real point to Archer so there's no reason not to do weird spinoff shit. Think of Yea Forums's beloved Rick and Morty, they could've easily done a season of Bushworld Adventures because the show doesn't need to be very thematically consistent and nobody should give a shit.

The most recent season was fucking great.

>There's no real point to Archer
There's like 6 unresolved plot points right now.

If they did 3 seasons of bushworld after Rick was captured, yeah, I'm sure everyone would be happy

Pam: Aren't there six unresolved plot points we have to deal with?
*everyone makes confused noises, looks at camera*
Archer: OK anyhow, moving on...

You might not get even get that much, give it up.

I can't even remember the last time I watched Archer. I enjoyed the first few seasons but the last thing I remember watching was when Lana told Archer that he was the father of her baby.

I stopped watching this series when Archer gets shot in the pool and then he hallucinates being in the 30s or something. Just couldn't get into it anymore and it became boring, the Vice season had some good eps but the quality already felt lacking. Now they fully jumped the shark lmao, thats what they get for being scared of real life isis

Another American show ruined by lasting too long. It should have ended after season 3.