Got pretty quiet huh raducanu'bros'?

didn't quite work out in stuttgart. and emma's statistics for 2022 is 5/7 while leylah's is 10/5. leylah won a tournament this year and emma? well? yeah nothing.

so keep making your 'emma got bulky' and 'look what emma ate today' and 'she wore that west ham jersey' again threads but it won't help the fact that she sucks

Attached: slutandleylah.jpg (1124x632, 286.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCIh6ImXS_Ftv0Hflv68pcKA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She’s only good when she plays in America and even then it’s questionable wether she’s actually good or not

I think both of you groups of retards need to end yourselves.

Leylah could never take 8 games off Iga in clay. Fuck off

Attached: 53003925-0-Miss_Raducanu_19_posed_for_photos_at_a_pre_tournament_party_at_t-m-71_1642373131138.jpg (634x1626, 125.4K)

Attached: pepe-l.jpg (750x1000, 92.95K)

When we gonna make IT HAPPENED AGAIN threads on her.

Attached: fernandez.png (1023x261, 361.18K)

>emma got 8 games guys!!!!
>meanwhile a player that's never been ranked above #30 took a set and twice as many games off iga
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1650651678221.jpg (468x600, 34.61K)

Emma is cuter than the other girl though. And that's what matters.

simpniggers fuck off to /s/

Reminder they are both born in Canada

Attached: 1649101337563.jpg (668x690, 233.02K)

Yeah, she did so well at the sunshine double

Why are polish girls always so cute?

would you rather have won Monterrey, or the US Open?

reality is no one on the WTA tour sees Leylah as the ultimate titan to be defeated like Emma. so she's going to have an easier first few years on the tour. Emma's the number 1 target; no doubt that has hindered Emma's results. but this is altitude training, which will help Emma in the long run. in 5 years time, Emma's going to have multiple slams to her name; Leylah won't.

That's her Asian genes overriding her shitty Slav genes

>would you rather have won Monterrey, or the US Open?
I would rather not win any of those and win consistently instead of consistently losing in first round

Cute

check out that cope lmao
leylah will probably end up having a long and consistent career with multiple titles. she may win a slam, she may not. but emma will inevitably drift off into obscurity only to be remembered as a quirky little story about that one time some qualifier won the USO

Toronto is literally an interracial breeding ground

It's mostly just white guys with Asian women, and black men with white women though

no one cares about that 'emma' person. she's like a one hit wonder and won't achieve too much more. you already can see that because she focuses on everything else more than on tennis. leylah is slowly and that means more reliably better and even if she won't be the best of all time either she will be consistent in her performances and successes

I still believe.

Attached: 1633621452426.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

you can't extrapolate anything from emma's last few months given the complete unique nature of her career. there is zero comparison to her career arc, male or female.

this is based on what? the fact she went to a Porsche museum the day after she had finished her tournament, with a week to go until Madrid?

people are allowed to actually have a life off the court. going to a museum and having a couple photos done in a Porsche is not remotely distracting.

Attached: emma_time.jpg (788x725, 93.42K)

i dont care im still cooming to emma over that goblin

>2018 and onward
>I am forgotten...

Attached: image_2022-04-24_163033466.png (640x958, 591.25K)

Emma is not for cooming you dirty swine, leave your unchaste thoughts to yourself
Such an endearing smile :)
And her cross always close to her heart

it's not just the visit it's all her media presence. and her results since the us open? lost in

>indian wells 2R (her first match in tournament)
>Cluj-Napoca QF (third)
>Linz R16 (first)
>Sydney 1R (first)
>Australian Open 2R (second)
>Guadalajara 1R (first)
>Indian Wells 3R (second)
>Miama 2R (first)
>Billie Jean Cup one victory one loss
>Stuttgart QF (third)

how is that impressive?

meanwhile leylah

>Indian wells R16 (third)
>Adelaide R16 (second)
>Australian Open 1R (first
>Monterrey Final (fifth, tournament winner)
>Indian Wells R16 (third)
>Miami 2R (first)
>Charleston 2R (first)
>Billie Jean Cup (two victories)

again, incomparable. Leylah is a run of the mill 19 year old alsoran, performing with no pressure or expectation. The buzz for every post-US Open tournament in 2021 for Emma has never been seen for any player, ever. Take Federer in his absolute prime. He didn't have the same buzz as Emma did at that first Indian Wells. And it was her first ever WTA match. She's had to deal with no experience, a level of pressure and expectation never seen before, and a body that has no time to adapt. If you really think analyzing results of the last 6 months is going to be representative of their two careers, you're deluded.

>never been seen... ever
>never been seen before

yeah she really is the first player with that kind of pressure. of course the results of the past months can't predict the future but they show she is not dealing too well with her situation because instead of focusing and sports and training she does all kind of shit what more or less famous people her age do nowadays. she has become a media person she's not just a tennis player anymore and you can see that

She just needs... Five more years, heh

aside from the events in that week after the US Open win, what has she done that other famous people do? she got a bunch of brand deals very quickly (as expected; she went from no one to a major sports star), did a few photoshoots (probably multiple done on the same day). post-tournament she goes to a museum, sits in a car and someone takes a photo. back on the plane home to train. i'm not seeing her all over the place like she's Beckham or something.

in 5 years she'll have a nice collection of slams. she could very well win the French and Wimbledon this year. it wouldn't surprise me. it took her 2 weeks of experience on clay to be nearly on par with the best player in the world on her favourite surface.

>nearly on par
lmao this delusion

>in 5 years she'll have a nice collection of slams. she could very well win the French and Wimbledon this year.
Quite unlikely.
>it took her 2 weeks of experience on clay to be nearly on par with the best player in the world
>nearly on par
Absolutely false, and Samsonova even took a set from Iga and that's not being nearly on par either.

you name enough already. all of that happened within 7 months. in addition to it all that social media bullshit attending galas etc. she is a marketing product and you are falling for it. she never had a bad streak like since the us open. guess why that is?

You haters will get shut up soon

Attached: 279114690_162514346157421_1865882100647462414_n.jpg (1083x1083, 73.58K)

>Implying I hate or hold a grudge against a 19-year-old young lady.
It's the emma headcanon like that comes off as annoying in this board.

emma genuinely looks half retarded in that webm. like there's literally nothing going on in her head.

Attached: 1648669586597.png (566x504, 179.43K)

It’s Dame Emma Raducanu for you chuds.

this, if emma didn't lose her head with those breakpoints i think she could've even won that match. she clearly got the better of iga towards the end of the second set and had already figured her out

before winning french open or wimbledon she shouldn't lose first round matches of tournaments all the time

>emma will inevitably drift off into obscurity
In fairness Emma will always be remembered due to being the worst slam winner in tennis history. She makes Jelena Ostapenko look like Martina Navratilova.

unlike leylah, emma has never lost a first round match in a slam

that 5head is disturbing

>on par
kek she won like 3 points on Iga's serve in the entire first set.

true she lost in qualifying rounds two times already kek

>she clearly got the better of iga towards the end of the second set
Nah, Iga was just got a bit nervous as she was eager to close out the match. She knew her winning streak coming to an end against that fraud would be so humiliating that it would drive any rational person to suicide.

As a proud casual I don't even know that tenhead uggo and can say she is noone compared to Emma

Attached: 20211222-FA-Emma-Raducanu.jpg (1280x800, 185.7K)

yeh why is that? even vancouver

Leafsisters we won again

Based Emma casual

Wmaf is 70% of it

the difference i've noted between the two is pretty stark. when leylah is behind or drops a game/set she almost seems angry about it. she gets a defiant look on her face like she's thinking "fuck this bitch. who tf does she think she is?".
when emma inevitably starts shitting the bed she looks defeated and does that thing where she drops her head and acts like she can't believe she's not actually as good as all the journalists and fanboys said she was and then starts pumping her fist when her opponent hits an UE.

>she clearly got the better of iga towards the end of the second set and had already figured her out
And yet she still lost. So I guess we're at the point in the cycle where losing in straight sets is somehow considered playing better than her opponent?

which one of you niggers made this?

youtube.com/channel/UCIh6ImXS_Ftv0Hflv68pcKA/videos

>not subbing to daily raducanu news updates
ngmi

>Mimi Xu could be next Emma Raducanu.
>"Painful blister stopped me from moving."
>Elena 'destroyed' Emma in straight sets

i don't like the titles of your videos

kek do they actually have a mimi video? i thought that was an Yea Forums-only meme

Has Emma shown genuine fight in a single match in her career? At Wimbledon she quit when she was losing and at the USO she won all matches comfortably. This year she has either blown matches from winning positions or lost easily.

Leylah fought like crazy to make the USO with a bunch of tough matches. This year she has had comeback wins including saving match points.

>noooo you need to show heckin fighterino you can't just style everyone in straight sets

Lads please
You have all got to stop obsessing over Emma

At this point, its sadly not possible anymore

>you can't just style everyone in straight sets
But she's only done that in 1 tournament. You need to be able to win ugly and just simply fight harder than your opponent sometimes.

Give her some time, she hasn't even played much this year. She had Covid and was riddled with injuries

Emma is a sweet lady, she's not going to turn into a grisly ogress like some of the "girls" on the WTA tour

>us open

leylah won against

>konjuh
>kanepi
>osaka
>kerber
>svitolina
>sabalenka

mongol won against

>three literal whos in qualifying round
>voegele
>zhang
>sorribes tormes
>rogers
>bencic
>sakkari

Leylah was knocked out in round 1 in the grand slam before and after the US Open. She's a one-hit wonder. Emma would never

emma was knocked out in wimbledon qualifying rounds two times before so she didnt even have a chance to lose a first round grand slam tournament match before the us open