As someone planning on working in government and considering running for office one day...

As someone planning on working in government and considering running for office one day, I thought this show was a lot of fun.
Way better and funnier than The Office, that's for sure

Attached: parksrec.jpg (182x268, 17K)

jesus christ
cringe

>cringe posting in 2019
cringe

delete this shit thread, for your own sake

Don't tell me what to do.

you're the one embarrassing yourself here, politician. this is the most reddit show there is, posted by a literal gingerbread cookie man

No you

snowflake

based, said by me

checkmate, politician

cringeworthy post

>all these NPCs who let other rule over them and decide their laws for them while they sit and do nothing
Meanwhile I want to work to fix the system and I'm the one who's cringe? Got it

PandR or The Office? What is Yea Forums's opinion?

Get a real job and fuck off back to r*ddit while you're at it

0/10. Choose a believable candidate on your next attempt

>real job
How is that not a real job?

>working in government

Not only is it a real job but it has full benefits and 4 day weekends.
Sorry you have to flip burgers for a living

everybody is shitting on you, just accept that you're embarrassing (to Yea Forums)

Seethe harder

insecure and coping!

When I'm making GS15 pay with full benefits, you'll all be sorry.

none

>fix the system
Kek, who the fuck do you think you are?

cringe

The one that's going to work to fix it.

why would we be sorry? how could you have helped anyone here?

I worked in municipal government and got so bored I quit. After months of going in and doing nothing but drinking coffee and dicking around online I quit. I couldn't take the banality of it. I didn't even do my job, even though I had set goals. I'd just say I tried until I decided to stop going in. Left my laptop and my card on a desk and never went back

more evidence that OP is wasting his life

What department were you in?
Honestly, doing nothing for a paycheck while shitposting on Yea Forums is my dream

Imagine getting upset at someone for having goals in their life. Sad!

what system? lmao you dont speak for the country. you're obviously not going for federal government

That's my plan. I'm going to school for public administration and hoping to get a federal job soon.
Cope harder, burger flipper

>I want to make a difference to the system!!
>whats ur department, I want to dick around on the web!!
kill yourself. you don't belong anywhere near an office

OP nobody is going to support any kind of positive ambition here, you are posting in a highly demoralized zone where people use ironic detachment to hide from their crippling loneliness. Don't let them drag you down.

keep posting as if you're a new user. it gets cringier every time, mr. government!

>hurr durr everyone is the same person

OP here

Attached: 1481731786639.jpg (206x191, 8K)

cringe samefag OP
politics give you no moral ground to stand on, self-righteous prick

that's as far as you can go?

Parks.
Parks is sickly sweet but much more varied in plot than The Office and it's limited setting of the office and relationships focus.

cringe backpedaling

>After months of going in and doing nothing but drinking coffee and dicking around online I quit. I couldn't take the banality of it.
Get a load of this faggot

Parks is pure shit.

plus OP, aspiring to waste his life the same way (cucked in an office building)

In what way? It was fun, didn't take itself too seriously and wasn't cringe like the office

Here, I’m gonna write a scene for P&R

Leslie >gormp gormp gormp gormp
Ron >gormp gormp gormp gormp

Leslie looks at the confession camera alone behind her desk
>GORMP!

> iT diDnT tAke itsLeF SeRiOusLy
sigh

>works manual labor job wrecking body by the time you're 40
>"a-at least I don't work in an office"
Why are wageslaves so pathetic?

>classcuck thinks he can "change the world" by being a glorified pencil pusher dogsbody bureaucrat cuck for washington DC
>meanwhile im literally deciding the fate of the world and changing the course of history by posting frogs and calling people niggers on twitter

NEETs now run the world, dont you forget it

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Smiling5.gif (499x499, 45K)

The Office's peak was of much better quality than that of Parks and Rec, but the latter was overall more consistent and didn't become total shit like The Office did.
So Parks and Rec for me.

>iT diDnT tAke itsLeF SeRiOusLy
ironically the same approach you use to explain your thoughts

Too bad only the most braindead of braindead use twitter. Seriously, twitter has the lowest combined iq of anywhere on the earth

aka the average voters
you need to have a double digit iq to unironically believe in democracy in the 21st century
>y-y-your vote matters
literally believing in santa and the tooth fairy

There's democracy at the lower levels, the city and state levels. Not at the federal lever though

Office had a definite drop where it wasn't watchable anymore.
Parks stayed consistent at least. Parks' peak was never the Office's level but it kept its peak longer

why would you assume I have anything to do with manual labor? I could easily be making more than you. I understand if you're fragile ego keeps you safe, though

COPE

COPE!

COPE
O
P
E

lol you literally were bragging about not having a job.
>thinking about running for office ONE DAY
keep wasting your parent's money/pride

jobless cringelord, fuck off now

What's going on in this thread?

cringe alert

How do I find an April gf, Yea Forums?

wow, the one time I defended you

kill yourself cringelord. your dreams are a joke/lie

It was created by a faggot, isnt that clear?

Cringe on how new you are. I miss being this new. Enjoy it while you can.

They don't exist. Women nowadays are retarded social media addicts who only crave attention and validation

>Women nowadays are retarded social media addicts who only crave attention and validation

Attached: 2D56CB3F-8861-4DCE-8846-2C6553C2EC85.jpg (217x232, 10K)

>parks
>writers give up halfway through season one and just have the characters say "funny" things with little respect to their character or surroundings
>office
>overstays its welcome and gives jam karma armour because we're supposed to care about them

I can say that I atleast gave a shit about what happened in The Office
Parks seemed to be designed from the ground up to be made into Internet gifs for millenials.

To be fair, the first season of Parks doesn't count. We pretend it doesn't exist.
The show starts in season 2

cringe

Stupid post

i loved it. favorite episode is the fight

Based virgin posters.