Marvel exec >"So for Valkyrie we aren't going with the beautiful, powerful...

Marvel exec >"So for Valkyrie we aren't going with the beautiful, powerful, tall Scandinavian version from the comics instead we want something different"
Casting director >"Say no more"

Attached: tessathompson.jpg (1000x562, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KWeZvKwxt4&t=213
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkGxpsIOT4&t=209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our culture is actively being destroyed and everyone thinks it's funny.

>Inb4 it's just a movie, bro!

Attached: Social_Engineering101.jpg (1023x767, 224K)

>implying it wasn't intentional to mock swedish fuckup

>Isaac "Ike" Perlmutter is an Israeli-American businessperson and financier. He is the chairman and former CEO of Marvel Entertainment

Attached: 1493486341885.jpg (435x334, 36K)

why are all these women in mcu have zero charisma. except for black widow but she is like 40 now and no fun to look at.

it's all so tiresome bros, what did it have to be like that ?

>capeshit
>culture
yikeserunies

>let's hire out a 33 year old post-wall mutt
If they wanted a mulatta, there's a ton of them of IG to pick from. Why the fuck can't hollywood cast beautiful people? Why is it that only guys can be handsome, and the girls have to be either post-wall or ogresses?

Seems kind of fucked that hollywood won't cast beautiful women, they're a market too man.

The fact that you think Valkyries are from comic books prove user's point.

For all I think she's ugly in that pic, I loved her in Ragnarok. Before she put on the actual Valkyrie costume that is.

based.
i guess spiderman needs to be black, because spiders are mostly black, right?

I really don't care about comic books.

>convince stupid impressionable white American children that ugly half blacks are to be worshipped and are perfect

did she tape her hair

would understand if they cast someone prettier
but why the fuck did they have to cast the ugliest, manliest, fattest face of all groids in all of hollywood?
this """"woman""""" makes whoopi look bangable

WE WUS VALKREES N SHIEET

>it's a "redditfugee tries to make a /pol/bait thread and doesn't even know how meme arrows work" episode

Is that electric tape around her hair?

Attached: bowieeeeee.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Girls don’t want sexy girls for role models

Attached: image.jpg (564x1003, 421K)

Wow look at all those Yea Forums buzzwords. You must be a real 4channer.

>black widow
>charisma
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!

She looks like a Walmart cashier even when she’s dolled up. Frankly it’s offensive how clueless execs keep shoving her down our throats to prove how woke they are. It would be like pushing Steve Buscemi as a hunky action star then calling everyone a racist misandrist who doesn’t like it.

It was a decision of Vitoria Alonso.
She is also responsible for the change from Ms Marvel with Leotard suit to Captain Marvel with military uniform.

Her head looks like someone tried to carve a head out of wood using a hammer and chisel.

I'm glad,they should just get Oscar The Grouch to play every role. The more they defile the creation myth/belief system/religion that is the origins of the comic,the less this trash will be associated with the real thing. I'm grabbing the popcorn and watching the world burn.

Attached: oscar-grouch-clipart-garbage-monster-255191-3571675.jpg (728x1155, 239K)

The funny thing is that the wife of Alonso has is light-eyed and muscular blonde
And at the time of Alonso talk about diversity by putting for the first time a muscular and tall actress. she chooses to favor a "friend"

Attached: Tessa+Thompson+Victoria+Alonso+Los+Angeles+F5ADi2y3A4ll.jpg (600x440, 83K)

Attached: gettyimages-479027538-612x612.jpg (465x612, 44K)

>black person is a slave trader
Sometimes I am wondering if Marvel is secretly racist.

Learn English, shitskin

because in our post depression world it's easier to convice people that they are actually okay and perfect the way they are (no matter how ugly, fat, retarded or whatnot) instead of giving them an ideal to strife for which in return means a of self improvement which is coupled with hard work and, that's the point, effort.
Men are of course exempt and only the fair gender gets those privileges because of muh equality.

Imagine the smell

Women don't want to be reminded they've hit the wall and not only lack a man and a family but have also sacrificed their potential to develop the mindset for a happy family life in favor of "exploring themselves", leaving them only their waning looks to rely on for brief moments of validation. Ugly feminist casting gives them what they need to trick themselves into assuming they'll still have value after their youthful beauty has disappeared forever, because if some fading 6/10 can have a starring role in a movie then it must mean there's hope yet.

Attached: Tessa-Thompson--Creed-Premiere--14.jpg.775cbb72496af0f47ba7ff75f3e126b3.jpg (1450x1849, 240K)

Her hair looks like it’s about to suck the brain juice out of her head, and it’s making her face look old and decrepit

Alright. So how are we doing on that whole "diversity" and "representation" front?

Whites are ~70% of the US population. Unless you're suggesting we ought to be under-represented, about 70% of the characters, heroes, and villains should be white. And half men, and 0.3% physicians, etc etc etc. That list goes on forever.

With some arbitrary cut-off of budget or viewership to constrain how much effort this would take and to discount shit nobody has seen.....

What demographics are being over or under represented in Hollywood? Or entertainment and media in general?

Why the FUCK do I keep seeing this ugly bitch in movies? She’s built like a goddamn box of cereal.

hmmm she looks slightly asian here
WOULD BANG

She belongs to Victoria Alonso's lesbian circle.

Not in charge of the movies dumbass.

Market research says pretty women offend female movie-goers but not so much male goers. So this is the logically conclusion

>using greentext with quotes
Oh lord

>Victoria Alonso: I’ve gone on record saying this plenty. I love our movies, if you have a movie that is out there and if it’s La La Land or Juno or 12 Years a Slave or Moonlight, I would rather go see those movies than a superhero movie.
>Jac shaeffer:I wasn’t a huge superhero movie fan before starting to work at Marvel, but now that I’m doing it, there’s just so much opportunity to make big, positive statements
>When people react with hate, it saddens me. I think it’s a shame, but that’s not where I want to put my energy. I’m not interested in the loud, sour-grapes voices.
youtube.com/watch?v=4KWeZvKwxt4&t=213

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkGxpsIOT4&t=209

Attached: lgbtmarvel.jpg (888x484, 107K)

If their culture mattered to them, they wouldn't sell out.

Attached: SPOILER_1549582287499.png (738x669, 290K)

In this instance yes it's literally from a comic you deranged moron

>It's a miscast not hate

Why doesn't she hire a beautiful, muscular actress like we see at Marvel comics?
This is a real diversity

Attached: beautiful-blonde-muscled-female-fitness-model-posing-for-studio-pics-lorado.jpg (900x527, 84K)

Because she's a lesbien and gave these high profile roles to disgusting lesbians she had sex with. Plus lesbien taste is largely different from what hetero men like. That's why we have Tessa and Brie. Even Debicki looks fucking weird.

gimme that do it yourself wiring repair look

Her hairdresser knows she's trash

SHEEBOON.jpg

wtf is up with that ear?

Even if they'd cast the most valkyrie-looking swedish woman I'd still spit on Marvel for their shit-tier commercialized "Asgard".

Her hair looks like dibs

well stanley lieber already took a dump on norse mythology so are you saying you're a decedent of a viking who only has cucks left in the bloodline, or thieving jew who is obsessed with the cuck lifestyle

If I were ACTUALLY invested in capeshits, I´d seriously think of deep faking proper white actors instead of Nigger Heimdall and mutt Valkyrie.

Maybe I will one of these days, just for the MASSIVE jew troll factor.

Attached: 29f0b8a8146c1e01.jpg (600x450, 46K)

The Asguardians have been cast colorblind since 2011, and it was not the decision of an exec, but of Kenneth Branagh, who has been making controversial colorblind casting decisions since the fucking 90s. When you complain about every little thing, it weakens the strength of your legitimate grievances.... which Disney doesn't skimp in providing you... but shit like this isn't one of them, and this undermines everything else.

Attached: kenneth-branagh.jpg (640x359, 26K)

I'd hate fuck her.

The director of Ragnarok was also a jew. Nice try shlomo.

>Cultureless nord barbarians, fit more for the games than leadership, who get uppidy every 50-100 years and set actual white culture back a few decades with their chimping out
>Our culture
Sharing a single observable phenotype doesn't make nordnigger barbarians white

Attached: Disdain For Plebs.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Did she say something that upset pol? She gets trashed here all the time. Just for being a side character in a "put sweaty Hemsworth on the big screen" movie?

that’s what i thought

Attached: 61D62520-3DA6-4085-A82F-4B49CF05120D.jpg (488x488, 20K)

Are you still crying about this? When are you going to move on with your life?

>our culture is jewish comic books
nope, try reading a real fucking book