The is Tarankino's best kino. His Creme de la Creme

The is Tarankino's best kino. His Creme de la Creme.

Attached: MV5BOTJiNDEzOWYtMTVjOC00ZjlmLWE0NGMtZmE1OWVmZDQ2OWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg (2025x3000, 1.03M)

I didn't like it much. Don't ask why. I don't remember.

I haven't seen it in years but I remember absolutely loving it when I saw it

100% agree
Masterpiece

yes, the first 15 minutes was very good and showed much promise, the rest of the film was wildly uneven in tone and quality, there's about 30 minutes total of "one of the best WW2 movies almost made" in there

The interrogation scene at the start was kino. The rest was uncouth.

It's ahead of Death Proof and that's it (I haven't seen OUATIH (Once Upon A Time In Hollywood) yet).

i used to think so too, it has a lot of really good scences. the story is a bit too disjointed though. I think I prefer kill bill 1 now

>uncouth
it's hard for me to put into words what was wrong with the bulk of the movie, but this is a good one, I also want to say "juvenile"

Jackie Brown > Once Upon a Time in Hollywood > Reservoir Dogs > Basterds
>inb4 recency bias

>be QT
>copies everything

>Diane Kruger’s foot scene
Pure kinography.

Attached: F4398ACB-EC94-4BA9-A974-CD2ED2C797E7.png (2208x1242, 3.62M)

cringe
based
based
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe

third best Tarankino imo. Pulp and Dogs are slightly better though

>LOOK MOM I REPLIED TO THE ENTIRE THREAD AGAIN

cope

have sex

seething

dilate
also dubs

Attached: dubs 2.jpg (681x681, 39K)

I didn't like it that much to be honest. It has a couple of really good scenes but meh. Once upon a time in Hollywood was way better imo.

Imagine being this much of a pleb
It's kinda sad but to this day, his best movie is still pulp fiction, although I must say that I can't be entirely sure because I haven't watched jackie brown or the last one

His movies are all same.

Outlandish characters
Huge build up
Quick burst of violence
The end

Also, he copies everything he sees and steals ideas from Roger Avary.

>le nazis are bad!
it’s all so tiring

Any answer other than pulp fiction or reservoir dogs is peak zoom.

>t. thinks he's a "jew bear" but looks like Jonah Hill

>this just might be my master piece
Whoah, epic. You see Brad Pitt is talking about the swastika he carved onto the Jew hunter, but it is in fact a double entendre. It can also be perceived as Tarantino patting himself on the back and contemplating if he in fact has directed his master piece. Bravo, Tarantula, bravo

Roger Avary once said to never talk about your scripts around Quentin Tarantino because he'll just steal your ideas.

Jonah hill has a very symmetric face. He'd be a chad if he lost weight.

it's Kill Bill, the only film he does anything interesting in which itself is just a knock off of better eastern directors.

Attached: abcgif.jpg (343x147, 9K)

enjoyed every film hes done so far, and will be seeing OUATIH tomorrow, can't wait to be honest

felin the hype

You poor, sad little man.

My 10year old nephew said the same thing about Avary.

so would you, user, so would you

About Schmidt quote? Great movie.

Why did the protectionist agree to burn down the cinema even though the nazis did literally nothing wrong to him?

9% bodyfat. I know you're projecting but it's not that hard to lose weight and maintain a healthy bodyfat %, just go walk for a couple of hours each day.

I don't think Avery's wrong, but I think the guy has got a BIG chip on his shoulder as well. Both were talented but one had a voice that made him unique, and the other was just talented.

I enjoyed but its not my favorite Tarantino film

I liked this movie exclusively because of Cristoph.
Same reason I liked Django, although the racist nigger was nice too.

Also one defended a pedo and likes feet

Tarantula doesn't spell it out so low IQ audience members can understand it, but it's implied he's gay, and black, and the nazis were sending both to camps for that.
Do you really think Parisiennes were ignorant of what the nazis were doing, and how they were treating people, and how people were being openly arrested and never seen again? Are you really that dumb and naive?

shouldve been naked the whole time

I really love this movie and seeing nazis get what they deserve. I just watched this the other night with my daughter and her mixed tranny son.

Based

>The is Tarankino's best kino. His Creme de la Creme

Attached: man of laugh 4.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

He wasn’t gay he was with shoshanna

>DUDE WE ARE JUST LIKE THE BAD GUYS LMAO
>DUDE YOU ARE IN A MOVIE THEATER WATCHING PEOPLE IN A MOVIE THEATER BEING MURDERED AFTER WATCHING A FILM ABOUT A BUCH OF PEOPLE BEING MURDERED LMAO

Attached: med_1473088031_image-1.jpg (640x268, 37K)

Nice fanfiction

Keep your fetishes out of the thread

>brave german soldier sacrifices himself to save the lives of his fellow men
>savage jews beat him to death with a baseball bat for fun not to mention the scalping
what was tarantula trying to say?

Christoph Waltz made this movie for me. Such a great performance.

D I E

Attached: Wall-E EVE is Angry 1.jpg (1050x800, 372K)

8% here, try again another day, avocado toast

my bf says i can put it in his ass if i watch this

I'm going to admit I genuinely don't understand it.

It's my favorite of his. Followed by Pulp Fiction, then OUATIH.