Can her career recover?

Jamie Foxx replaces Katie Holmes with younger hotter browner supermodel.
okmagazine.com/photos/jamie-foxx-seen-holding-hands-mystery-woman-katie-holmes/

Attached: image-2019-08-17T080824.659.jpg (1380x880, 164K)

This guy is 51, what the fuck is he doing dressing like a rapper?
Is he like those millennials who insist people in their 30s are still young and get hair dyes and shit?

Attached: 1536486117267.jpg (407x428, 20K)

> 51 year old not wanting to bang hot bitches 10-20 years younger than you
based foxx

No, i'm talking about his looks.
There's a difference between banging younger people, which makes sense since they are much hotter than old farts, and being in denial over your age, something that seems to run rampant among americans.

Look at these people, they are all in their 30s and 40s and try to look like teenagers, it's embarassing.

They've been kids for so long that only now are they getting into their teenagehood and it's pathetic.

They are probably also the same people who insist
>T-THE 30S ARE THE NEW 20S
all while trying to cover their wrinkles and balding heads.
Or like Jamie Fox, who is unironically trying to look like a rapper.

Attached: 1554856733254.jpg (1436x714, 581K)

foxx hangs with rappers and is a part-time musician but it goes back to wanting to bang younger people. you do have to look younger and hip as well as speak the slang and shit. if he's just walking around in a suit and shit they'll think he's "creepy" no matter how young he looks (black don't crack), so acting like them helps

the quest for pussy is endless

>black don't crack
He's American, all Americans look obese-y and greasey and ugly.
Really bad country full of even worse and uglier people.

No, this guy looks like a walking embodiment of
>HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS
It's pathetic seeing 30 year olds thinking they are young, but actual, literal boomers?
Back to the nursing home before you break your hip, please.

Based. Now he just needs to star in a good movie again. He hasn't been in one since Django.

imagine Tarantino's tenth being a sequel

It's going to be Star Trek.
Tarantino won't say no to the money.

Oh, please, you fucking disgusting piece of trash.

Black men are literally gods

Would be dope desu. I love star trek.

Hell, look at the guy in the OP, look at all that dirty shit he has around the nose, it's disgusting, and that's one of the cleanest americans i've seen.

You haven't seen any Americans. You're inundated with media and stereotypes, you fucking piece of shit, trashy mongrel.

>media and stereotypes
But all media and stereotypes in the west are controlled by America, it's a very well oiled propaganda machine.

>BaneCIA
>PlaneCrew

WTF

Attached: 1564194259766.jpg (672x869, 222K)

I wouldn't say that. Black and White men, and all races in between are all equal under God. There may not be one single human race, because we are all different, and there's no denying that, but there is a single human species, and I think we forget that sometimes.

Attached: if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-hes-better-27951137-1.png (500x502, 261K)

don't know what he was doing with tom cruise's spoilt seconds in the first place

It all started over an argument on Collateral apparently

I like how the civil rights act made it illegal to segregate prisons. but very quickly prisons opted for a "voluntary" segregation scheme. Because forcing people to share a cell with a person they hate makes them realize who their actual enemy is.

And it perfectly obfuscates truth, as intended. You idiots bought it and really think that's how we are, when in reality, you believe caricatures.

>His looks
He's dressing like every other black dude regardless of age. Look at white boys dressing in boat shoes and polos like their 50+ year old dads.

Exactly.

> Jamie Foxx banging "women"

Yeah, bout that....

Them wanting to look young is probably the least worrisome thing in this pic.
I'm nearing 30 years old but I still dress like I'm 20.
People always give me 24 tops.
It helps to bang young pussy.
It's not really a goal all in all but it's about the only joy I can pull from life

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Did he get caught banging a tranny?

Seething mutt

Uhhhhhhh

Attached: 3__01.jpg (1080x527, 54K)

Whats wrong about polo shirts?

Name of the model?

Nothing. What's wrong with hoodies?

They are for children

And polos are for adults, so why are kids wearing them?

>51yo male
>goes to party in a hoodie

Attached: 1565914082364.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)