The Dark Knight Trilogy

>Batman Begins
>Batman drives the Batmobile through gotham directly into a forest leading to Wayne Manor, Gotham is also shown in sky shots to be on the mainland
>population is said to be 30 million people

>The Dark Knight Rises
>Gotham is now an island thats connected to the world through bridges and tunnels
>population is now 12 to 13 million people

This shit dont make no sense.

Attached: cnfs.gif (360x230, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFfozZTjItQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gotham City changed a shitload between the films. It was really stylized and full of neo-gothic architecture and weird buildings in Batman Begins, then it was just Chigago in TDK, then it was a sort of Chicago/NYC hybrid in TDKR.

I think Nolan and co. just changed it around to fit the plot of the given film.

In Dark Knight the Joker saws it off the mainland like pic related.
It's a deleted scene.

Attached: joker.gif (500x363, 693K)

They changed it to fit the story they wrote. It happens all the time in fantasy writing and only autistic people care that the pattern of woven baskets are not period accurate, or if something wasn't an island, then was.

Nigga the first film shows Batman fucking driving on god damn grass and dirt from Gotham to his house and in the third film is surrounded by water, thats more than just "changing it for the story", it makes no god damn sense and fucks up continuity.

the bridge and tunnel crowd are in for a surprise

of course I’m autistic, why else would I be on this website

>shown in sky shots to be on the mainland
Was it? I thought it was a plot point in the first one that they cut off the island due to Scarecrow's gas

It's both.

Does Gotham vote Democrat or Republican?

they moved

They cut off The Narrows, which was a small tiny sub-island in the Gotham bay which is the Nolan movies origin for Arkham island.

RIP Florida Man

There are a lot of things that don't make sense in the Nolan trilogy.

>No, if I execute this violent criminal then I will be just like him
>Instead, I will firebomb the HQ of my allies, horrifically killing and maiming dozens like a true friend of justice

Or how about:
>If people find out that Harvey Dent was a murderer, then that will automatically overturn a law that was enacted in his honor, and violent mobsters will just be allowed to flood the streets

>Be crime fighting billionaire
>Kick the shit out of criminals
>Pump billions of dollar into Gotham's infrastructure and social programs
>Gotham is still crime-ridden cesspool that smells like hobo pee
I'm starting to think Gotham is a shit hole full of shit hole people that should be abandoned.

>>Instead, I will firebomb the HQ of my allies, horrifically killing and maiming dozens like a true friend of justice
What? When did he do that?

>I'm starting to think Gotham is a shit hole full of shit hole people that should be abandoned.
welcome to the right side
youtube.com/watch?v=nFfozZTjItQ

Literally his origin in Batman Begins, retard.

oh shit I forgot that scene. Yeah he did blow up the entire monastery...
I also always thought the
>I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you
thing was a copout

Best part about this movie is the newspaper Wayne reads next day thats got the headline "DRUNKEN BILLIONAIRE BURNS DOWN MANSION"

I really loved how Bruce was portrayed in te Nolan verse. Never really cared for the character before that, I always just wanted to see Batman

Definitely Democrat. That's why it's so shitty and nothing ever improves.