What did he mean by “white man’s burden”?

What did he mean by “white man’s burden”?

Attached: 820F6D7B-911A-47CC-963A-95CA62A72526.jpg (2250x1266, 618K)

I couldn't watch the rest of this after the blatant racism. Fuck movies made before the 90's.

White mans burden is a term for the concept of white people having to take care of the perceived ‘inferior’ or ‘lesser’ races.

I always thought he was referring to alcohol, as it's mostly a white man's drug.

check'd and truthpilled

someone edit white monster can in his hand

Peter....

He was refering to the white male propensity for alcoholism, due to the unending effort and stress of having to maintain civilization (The Overlook) for the benefit of sperm banks like Wendy.

He was drinking bourbon, which is make in Kentucky and is a historically white drink of choice. the "white man's burden/bourbon" is a linguistic play on words, basically a dad joke made by the character.

A nigger cook

mom said if you're going to Mars you have to take me with you

Attached: real-people-smiling-black-little-boy-arms-crossed-head-shoulders.jpg (500x500, 151K)

>perceived ‘inferior’ or ‘lesser’

Attached: 1347500984565.gif (460x340, 181K)

no

I thought he said white man's bourbon

Kek

I dont watch anything made before the current year

>What did he mean by “white man’s burden”?

He meant that only a white man could be so arrogant. An alcoholic who drank himself out of a proper job and is now forced to take shit work as caretaker of a fucking hotel over the winter. But he still thinks he's better than a black man.
Only a drunken, deluded, pathetic, fucking white man could think this way.

>He meant that only a white man could be so arrogant. An alcoholic who drank himself out of a proper job and is now forced to take shit work as caretaker of a fucking hotel over the winter. But he still thinks he's better than a black man.
>Only a drunken, deluded, pathetic, fucking white man could think this way.

Attached: 6-overweight-black-man-cartoon-clipart.jpg (800x1200, 328K)

>perceived

Attached: ggg.jpg (894x894, 293K)

SHIET WE GOIN MOON-DABBIN AN WUT

I can't watch zoomer shit because of the lack of racism / sexism. Fuck movies made after the 90's.

Attached: swallow it bitch.jpg (768x768, 96K)

Attached: 1565278697686.jpg (766x453, 251K)

Attached: 1545326280470.jpg (664x1024, 136K)

Please

I’m just being non partisan