/hoc/

Gary’s Simulation Edition

Attached: EF7D9484-5965-4359-AA31-BE3BEC7C4162.png (320x198, 65.53K)

Dustin wolf undefeated on the bench elite

go kings

the ducks are having an exciting season

Coyotes game was kino
Last home game on the 29th

>it's tiiime to chooose

hockey iq literally isn't real it's not a thing

Attached: Andreas-Athanasiou-Kings-scaled.jpg (2560x1792, 571.56K)

SQUAWK

Not for kongs fans it isn't

Thinking about making the drive from LA just to see what it's all about

>being smart is not real

true

Nothing is real, it's all a simulation.

reality is not a real thing

The last game of NHL hockey in the state of Arizona
Crazy to believe this chapter is finally closing

You'd be better off going to a Vegas game, if you havent already. Their arena is really nice and being on the strip is always fun.

Attached: 1643256327323.jpg (1080x551, 36.75K)

There's something so satisfying about defeating the Canucks and ending their playoff hopes in April.

Hahaha no playoffs for you, Vanpooper!

theyre still in it. could be in a playoff spot in just 3 games.

Not officially

hey retard ASU is still in arizona

Attached: image.png (650x482, 501.92K)

el estado de hockey

Attached: sharks to arizona.png (362x77, 5.63K)

unlike my islanders

Attached: 38C31F9D-F112-4BAB-B289-EEE8FA30D58A.jpg (1598x879, 201.14K)

Dallas needs to lose their last 3 games in regulation and the Canucks need to win their last 3 games and they would tie with Dallas in the standings but have the RW tie breaker. They can't catch LA or Nashville anymore. If Dallas gets 1 point in their next 3 games the Canucks are mathematically eliminated.

Fuck Hongcouver and Fuck the Cantpucks!

Attached: Ching Chong Chang.jpg (1220x574, 241.13K)

what a shithole

why cant the bros get the wha with goaler fights and bigboi dmen laying out big hits while troons keep the nhl with female commentators and >xG?

why does the government allow foreign purchases of property?

I know.

Attached: mats_sundin_joins_quebecnordiques.jpg (605x740, 87.02K)

>THIS IS OUR YEAR

It would take me around 40 years to save up to buy that shack. And during those 40 years the housing prices would go up while my salary would basically stay the same.

Cant wait for bitch boy lil dick Gaudreau to disappear in the playoffs like he always does.

I'd rather miss the playoffs than have to watch some of the players the Flames have. Johnny "I demand to speak to the referee manager" Gaudreau, Lucic, and Tkachuk are the most unlikable players I've seen in a long time.

SCRUM

Making fun of the cantpucks for missing the playoffs isn't fun without the retards like lol I trol u to hear it

Ducks looking lazy as fuck there in the last couple minutes

he will get heem'd out in game 1 or 2

Attached: 1644362009968.png (200x242, 67.69K)

Classic freeway faceoff shithousery to end the game
kino

didn't expect such late night kino

>review with 6 seconds left

>thats what he deserves
lmao based jim fox

Gary takes care of those who show loyalty to him

>Preds lose
>Stars win
>Bruins win vs >rags
>Canes retake metro div lead

Crazy games today, playoff drama looking good lol

This hurts as a Pens, Knights & Kraken fan, was really hoping one of my teams could pull thru for the other, but it is what it is, my only sincere hope now is Deboer getting the axe & the boys staying even half as healthy for next season

Canes always had it desu

R/hockey absolutely hates us. There is all sorts of cheering and gloating anytime we lose in the post game threads from fans of all different teams. I never understood it to be honest. Like our first season everyone looked at our roster and expected us to suck. Everyone said we would finish at the bottom of the division. So now they hate us just because we didn’t suck? Don’t get it

because they're globalist cucks

Even better-- people constantly complain about hockey not marketing itself well. About how hockey is an afterthought when put up against sports like football, basketball.

And then here comes Vegas, a new team that gets an entirely new demographic to fall in love with the game. A team that has not only established, but grown the game in the state of Nevada at a rate higher than any other state. Suddenly, you have an entirely new demographic following the league, following the game, increasing its presence across the US. You have the miracle expansion team, bringing a light to the sport and getting people to talk about it. And how to people react?

By shitting all over the team, its fans, and claiming hockey isn't for them. Hockey is for people in specific places, who have watched their team suck for decades, and who know every nuance about rules and rosters that could possibly exist.

I hate hockey fans for how they treated Vegas. What a bunch of hypocritical, elitist fuckheads.

so this is the power of Growing the Game

Attached: Untitled.png (200x29, 1.98K)

Tbh I'd take a dallas stars game in fort worth but it'd have to be a big team. Just twice a year. It'd sell.

>mein /hoc/ face

Attached: smoke.jpg (460x288, 30.21K)

LOOCH

Attached: FFE2ED98-854D-4404-9067-66FD15012111.jpg (1170x1575, 107.87K)

Kitties desu

Attached: 1631451489623.jpg (810x992, 71.39K)

>growing the game
>kansas
No one lives there, why bother. WTF

What are you mad about? lol if you want to go to a game in Vegas, no one is stopping you. I went and we had a blast even thought the kings lost in OT.

Attached: 20180413_193521.jpg (2244x1246, 799.93K)

Wow, #HockeyTwitter. Your misogyny is on full display today!

Let's take a moment to laugh at Vegas. They didn't play today and still lost.

AHAHAHAHAH

They’ll be back next season hungry for that cup. With healthy stone patches and eichel

Attached: 1491603411903.png (1001x1100, 1.08M)

Attached: 1645249612075.png (270x270, 13.82K)

And zero forward depth

Attached: 1497529719781.jpg (225x257, 21.04K)