So we all agree it's totally shit

So we all agree it's totally shit

Attached: p_avengersendgame_3adaf4f8.jpg (540x810, 213K)

It's bad, but it's better than the Ghostbusters remake

It has it's moments but it's a bland entry and a disappointing end to the franchise.

6/10 for me
Infinity War shat all over it.

Infinity War > Assemble > Endgame > Age Of Ultron

I didn't see Endgame, but Infinity War was shit, and way worse than the first two

yes just like all the other ones

You're aware that Infinity War & Endgame are a two parter right?

Attached: Avengers Assemble.webm (600x250, 2.94M)

you can have your own opinion but 99% of the world agrees AoU was awful and easily the worst one

was pretty fun but it's a fucking mess, plot-wise, tone-wise, it's pretty sloppy even if it plays a lot of things smart.

Infinity War is better

Yet another overly sentimentalist movie for normies, it's like Saving Private Ryan all over again

It's the end of a decade long franchise. We're entitled to some fanservice

Attached: Hammertime.webm (840x350, 2.97M)

incompetent bullshit world that parades itself as "wacky and bizarre" but is more "insane, stupid, and cruel". I don't like clowns.

the space magic bullshit is so inconsistent and annoying in the mcu.
literally children's movie tier, but i guess that's why these movies do so well. Dumbed down enough for anyone to enjoy.

>making things that lots of people enjoy is bad

You have a weird mindset

The moment you introduce last minute time travel in a storyline that's never dealt with time travel prior, it instantly lowers the stakes and makes everything into a joke.

Zoom Zoom, summer's almost done

>making things that lots of people enjoy is bad
it's literally designed to be stupid. These movies are bad and completely over shadow other films that are genuinely good. This crap will be copied & pasted by other studios in order to make as much money as possible, so expect to get nothing but generic capeshit for the next decade.

That doesn't really explain why you think making things that lots of people like is a bad thing. It's just why you don't like the movies

Yes, horrible movie.
Today I will remind them.

Attached: screenshot-www.rottentomatoes.com-2019.08.17-21_16_53.png (524x298, 27K)

Not totally desu

Attached: 1555546691208.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

We don't agree on anything. Think for yourself and stop letting the internet make you such a miserable, cynical person.

It's the worst MCU movie made by the Russos

As capeshit, endgame was 7/10

as kino, it was 4/10

The final battle was basically ready player one. Tons of meaningless action with zero impact or emotion

it had captain marvel so no

Attached: captain.gif (540x350, 2.98M)

so cute

Attached: Brie Larson.jpg (1200x1200, 298K)

>So we all agree it's totally shit
All capeshit is shit, except for Captain Marvel

Attached: 1560210579711.jpg (1080x1052, 153K)

Like all later MCU movies then

Attached: brie-larson-is-elegantly-chic-on-the-oscars-2017-red-carpet-03.jpg (1222x817, 155K)

Overshadowing film making with a generic formula with dumb down all movies as a whole. It will block out any creativity from film makers. All that will be left is "serious situation, add joke" type of films.

make me

*Will

My changes = better film.

3.4 of 4 was shit

>based and feigepilled
Cringe

Attached: 1565713122821.jpg (512x512, 20K)

Attached: 1565549485061.png (785x1000, 306K)

It's not an actual movie..

IT'S JUST A TRIBUTE.

Not funny.

>based and FEIGEpilled

Attached: 1565692510804.png (644x800, 43K)

Paul Rudd was the best part desu

>the space magic bullshit is so inconsistent
how do you figure?

Attached: 1555642180.png (1080x1020, 512K)

(((Paul Rudd))). Unironically kys for shilling this Jewdog.

It's not bad, but Infinity War was way better.

He is unironically based, the only good jew apart from pregnant anne frank

So the time travel stuff really cheapens everything imo and they really did not go through with it all the way and had fun. Going through older marvel movies was a fun idea but it was really quick and not like i expected. They should have had a lot more fun with it

>killing our thanos off in the first scene was lame
>having alternate thanos be the big bad was lame because he wasnt the thanos that snapped, it was a new dude who did not have any history with our characters
>time travel is always a weak mechanic. I wish it was something way more clever and out there
>final fight was okay, the fight on that planet in infinity war was 1000x cooler and only had like 5 people. This one was dumb because it followed the super hero trope of people running at each other and punching each other. Why thanos did not order his ship to just glass everyone as the portals were opening was dumb
>Captain Marvels power level ruins all previous marvel movies. why didnt she just fly through his ship in the last 20 years at some point and just kill him
>tonys death felt dumb because they had the stones still, they could have brought him and widow back no problem since YOU ARE A GOD wearing it
>having tony make a gauntlet that works just as well as the real one was lame
>CGI up the ass
>Cap going back in time and not preventing American tragedies like 9/11 and JFK assassination and the gay rights movement was out of character
>Thor was funny for a second but then is dumb in hindsight.
>I hate how earth handles the fact that there are Aliens and spaceships and a whole galaxy out there. They are very, "star trek is real, lets just live life like it isnt and still go to high school for algebra" Youd think earth would be so fucking changed by E.T. contact
>it all felt too easy, when sam and frodo threw the ring away you can see how hard of a journey and struggle that was for them, how much it cost. After thanos, people just kinda went back to normal instantly like it was a weekly event.

based

Nah it's an 8/10.

Haha Gurl power amirite?

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.LT].mp4_snapshot_02.27.19_[2019.08.03_23.08.29].jpg (1920x800, 149K)

The name of your thread is cringy.

It was ok in the beginning with them doing something different (people being sad) then when time travel started it got bad. Then it got into fanfic tier but it was low quality.

a 10 sec thumbs up to the female fans ruins it for you? poor baby

It was nothing but a grand fan service filled ending for 10 years of run of the mill capeshit. Why did you anons expect more?

>It's a 'we have to use time travel to fix it' story despite the fact that time travel breaks most stories
The more I like Infinity War, the less I like Endgame

>>time travel is always a weak mechanic. I wish it was something way more clever and out there
This, using time travel really cheapens the movie. Literally changed the movie from "One last Hurah before actors contracts are up" to "We GOTTA Get SPONGEBOB Back"

Attached: Time War.jpg (1575x1090, 126K)

Honestly the moment they killed every non-original Avengers characters in the end of IW it was pretty obvious they're going to backpedal hard for the next movie.

>a 10 sec thumbs up to the female fans ruins it for you? poor baby
yes, actually

Attached: 1564189355672.jpg (185x272, 5K)

Time manipulation has been.a thing since Doctor Strange, user.

It was pretty kino, actually.

Attached: Endgamesmall.png (1438x1406, 3.63M)

Every frame in a movie is important like every brush stroke in a painting or chisel in a sculpture. If david had a big crack on his back or mona lisa had one stroke done with human shit, it would be tarnished

kino

Attached: orange slices.jpg (1280x532, 151K)

>So we all agree it's totally shit
For what it should have been. Yes. It is total shit. Russos should kill themselves.