How didn’t it age well?

How didn’t it age well?

Attached: 2635129F-2E90-41BD-BED8-F3B1346E97E7.jpg (790x535, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NKa9J8bglSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a gimmicky meme reddit series from the start. And it should have ended in Season 4 and everybody knows this

I liked it though. Am I reddit?

100%. It's scooby doo for adults because the writers had no plan. BCS is even worse.

It was shit it just started the edgy soap show trend.
Before this all you has was How I reddit your mother and big bazinga theory

>I liked it though. Am I reddit?
You can like it, but don't go around praising it as some incredible artistic achievement, or belongs on a place in TV's top ten greatest.

It was a good show for basic cable. The people who watched it probably didn't have that much exposure to anything other than basic cable and pop Hollywood. So when a show with an interesting premise and slightly above average production values come along they praise it as the second coming. But put into it's proper context it's really nothing special, and it overstayed its welcome. I enjoyed Braba, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece or anything close to that.

At the time the last season was airing everyone was shitting themselves over how fucking great it was, greatest series of all time ,etc.

It's pretty good, but definitely not the best ever, and unlike Mad Men or The Sopranos its kind of hard to rewatch the latter seasons because its driven more by twists and turns in the story rather than the characters

It aged perfectly, some people on this board cannot appreciate the genius that is Breaking bad. The subtlety of Walter’s shift from the mild man to a drug lord. The entire series is basically a critique of our modern lives, Walter is an ordinary man living an ordinary life, he is bored, he is not notable, he feels he has wasted his life, when his life is threatened he abandons all his fears and takes all the risks he wished he took, he truly began to live his life as if everyday counted, he truly breaks bad, and in the end, despite all that he had suffered, despite all the lives he had ruined, he boldly claims that he didn’t regret a minute of it, that he was proud to break away from the routine of life set by society. The year that he abandons his fears and hesitations, he truly sees the meaning of life, he was more fulfilled in those few years than in the rest of his boring life. Yes the show is ridiculous, but it is meant to be, it shows that we as humans are truly capable of when we lose our fear and hesitation.

It was a great show, and you’re a malcontent who searches for flaws in everything.

>The subtlety of Walter’s shift from the mild man to a drug lord
There is near zero subtlety from Cranston's performance user. If anything it's the reason why I don't like the show more.

I disagree, the character shift is brilliant, and even in the later seasons when Walter shifts to evil, we can see slight traces of the old Walter. It’s got real good character development.

This

Nice pasta

Literally wasn’t a pasta faggot, I made it right here and right now in five minutes.

Stop being edgy. He shifted slowly by being put in situations that are steadily harder for the viewer to rationalize. He kills Jesse’s friend, because the guy tries to kill him so it was physical self defense. He “kills” Jane because she would have metaphorically killed him by ruining his life. He kills Gus’s men, because in order to defend Jesse. Gus’s death was the last reasonable killing that Walt does.

>depicting Mexicans as criminals
What the fuck?

Pinkman playing Rage in that one episode.

based

Name a better show about slangin dope. You cant. I admit the quality starts to decline as the show goes on.

Rewatching it currently for the first time since it aired, just started S5.
It's still amazing. Though I remember the bigger plot elements I still love it.
Some of the foreshadowing and the character development work even better.
Really one of the best shows of all time.

Honestly, I’d say the quality gets better as the show goes on, though the first half of season 5 was boring trash.

the krazy-8 situation plays out like a genuinely good movie imo

Kino doesn't age

Too much over-acting. The re-watch value is very low. Most of the scenes that seemed great at first are actually cringe-worthy on re-watch.

sex gifs

I didn't like it even when it was on. Very corny.

Skylar is trash

The series finale was mediocre.. And that's probably the only real critique you can have.

All this circjerk hating is simply that, circle jerk.. It's the snobs looking down on the super popular thing because they have "amazing taste" for the arts.

Breaking Bad was as good as it gets on TV and there hasn't been anything quite like it since.. Top 10 of all time easily.

Name something better than Breaking Bad.. Outside of obvious things like The Sopranos..

i rewatched the entire series recently and i was genuinely surprised of how many pointless scenes i found myself skipping. when i rewatch the sopranos i will skip very little and for 90% of scenes, they are still completely enjoyable in and of themselves. there's very little point in watching many of breaking bad's scenes. the truth is most of the scenes are just set-ups for le ebin moment, they don't work by themselves.

also Walter White as a character is flimsy, he flip-flops constantly, and totally lacks an arc (same is true for a lot of the characters actually). the story at its essence should have been about an ordinary man who slowly transforms into a ruthless drug kingpin. this never ever happens and it devolves into a WE HAVE TO SAVE JESSE FROM LE NEONAZIS!!! meme shit

I didn't really care for the air traffic control failure coincidentally occurring right above Walter's house or S5A but otherwise I'd say you're right

Breaking Bad is the best tv show of the last 10 years.

Prove me wrong

the issue with this show is it relies so heavily on cliff hangers that when you've watched it once it's really boring the second time round

Sapranos has aged very poorly.

Attached: 1545938043042.jpg (441x604, 78K)

I believe in current political climate it could be heavily over-interpreted. You just know Walter, a quintessential angry white guy, and his family would have voted for Trump, Mexico is depicted as a gangsterland sending terrifying, sociopathic killers who are outsmarted and defeated by typically American locals. Gus is technically Latino, but he's black and his somewhat sympathetic organization is mostly white (with a black and then Native guy thrown in - but no Mexicans). And then Walter teams up with a German company and literal white supremacists.

>Walter would've voted for Trump
kind of doubt that actually. he gives me the self-righteous pseudo-intellectual liberal vibe.

>Stop being edgy. He shifted slowly by being put in situations that are steadily harder for the viewer to rationalize. He kills Jesse’s friend, because the guy tries to kill him so it was physical self defense. He “kills” Jane because she would have metaphorically killed him by ruining his life. He kills Gus’s men, because in order to defend Jesse. Gus’s death was the last reasonable killing that Walt does.
user he was Heisenberg from the very beginning

Name a show that aged better.

I don't feel that way, but can we at least agree that Hank would be a die-hard Trumper?

In the current climate, Skylar is even more insufferable. It's also more tragic when you see the status of Walt's offspring and come to deeply understand how trash his life is. It didn't hit me as hard then.

>Name a show that aged better.
The Sopranos has only improved with age.

Attached: Test Dream.jpg (3827x2143, 1.31M)

100%. I think Walt would be afraid to say who he voted for and if pressed say Hillary, then vote for Trump

>Hank would be a die-hard Trumper?
this I can agree with and then he'd banter Gomez about it

youtu.be/NKa9J8bglSM

Scene aged like piss but it wasn't a good scene at the time anyway

Aged just fine, it's supposed to be cheesy

>it wasn't a good scene at the time anyway
pleb

Better Call Saul is the true kino

>tfw Saul doesn't even get enough screen time on his own show and half of it is Breaking Bad Lite

I actually think the stuff with Mike and Gus is better than the Saul stuff

Attached: 1544404766898.png (491x398, 20K)

>EY GOM-IE! WHY THE LONG FACE YOU BURRITO EATIN SPIC, YOU AFRAID THE PRES IS GONNA COME SEND YOU BACK TO MEH-HEE-KO HIMSELF?

Attached: 1560516036621.jpg (500x562, 30K)

hank knows enough about the border to see through Trump's rhetoric desu

that show is some of the most boring shit ever shown on tv

brainlet

The first 2 seasons age well, after that it doesn't age well because the show runners decided to heavily pander to the audience.

>Mad Men
kys

Does he though? He seems utterly oblivious when confronted with the reality of fieldwork in the "DMZ".

I didn't care for how rapidly it escalated. He went from being a small time street guy to immediately making tons in an underground superlab. I wish S5 didn't exist and they had an extra season of him working with Jesse and his moron friends instead. Then Gus could've been the final boss.

I agree. Should've jsut killed Jesse at that point. And turn S3-4 into Gus/Walt kino.

Honestly the show should've ended after he killed Gus. Everything after that was just completely unnecessary and made the show feel drawn out.

The arc was gradually and felt pretty authentic. That's the benefit of a series as opposed to a movie like the Godfather, were Michael's arc had a mere 3 hours to develop.

I fucking hated season 5, way too over the top to the point where the show is basically a cartoon. And the end boss being a group of a half dozen Neo-Nazis after Walt took on an intellectual equal like Gus was really dumb. Basically giving Walt characters more hateful than himself so the audience is still cheering him on. What a bunch of shit.
Agreed. Maybe have 1 or 2 more episodes after Gus dies to tie up loose ends, another full season was a bad idea.

>Life is short! Carpe diem! Follow your dreams and fuck everyone else!
>this is what Americans consider good social critique

The Aryan Brotherhood characters didn't have nearly enough time to develop to be interesting. They're just dudes that carried out the prison killings. I don't know why Gilligan tried to make them appear important later on. It felt fitting for them to murder Hank though.

i have no idea whats going on that the border, really. can you give me a short version? i thought trump trying to build a wall would be good at keeping meheekans out, if thats the goal

It’s in the top 3 if not the #1 TV series. You literally can’t prove me wrong.
>reddit spacing

Well I disagree with your assessment sir.

And if I saw you in the street I'd kick the shit out of you.

watch out guys we have a tough guy over here!

Attached: 1565549443258.jpg (708x800, 126K)

You just but he said street kick. He might know what he's doing.

Anything so purely plot-based and cerebral will inevitably lose it's shine when the story ends. Unlike The Sopranos which was much more sub-textual and ambiguous only grew in the years after it was over.

who the fuck skips scenes of anything? even if its something you don't care for, your ego doesn't have the attention span to observe things, that's crazy

come on gomie, get up, this is no time for a siesta

Attached: 1389570057346.png (720x406, 553K)

I didn't skip anything the first time around

I started watching it yesterday, anyone who thinks it's even close to Sopranos or The Wire is a fucking retard, Breaking Bad is FINE but it's still a bullshit "what happens next" type show for retards.

Season 5 is pleb filter

based

>killing him offscreen
this somehow made his death more tragic to me

Nacho > Tuco

i skipped through the lesbian scenes in mindhunters, even though i havent see them before. some stuff is just completely pointless, boring and contributes nothing to the story.

>Le ebin
>Meme shit
Fuck off with this garbage shit.

>The stock background music that’s in the first few episodes of S1 was really grating, feels out of place when rewatching the series.
>Marie is the most annoying character I’ve ever seen, and her klepto subplot sucks up screentime throughout the first two seasons.
>AMC fucked over Gilligan by investing in TWD and splitting S5 in to separate halves - the descent of Walt’ was too quick.
>There were a number of coincidences/ unanswered events in S5 ep1 alone (e.g Mike bumping into Walt and Jesse’s car in the middle of nowhere, being able to climb out of the magnet car in the police station b/c the screen cut away from them, etc)

It’s pretty good, but it’s not perfect.

Because it's basically a boomer show aimed at people who get and adrenaline rush imagining themselves running a redlight and blasting loud music.

Imagining is all they're gonna do of course, because they wouldn't risk gettting arrested, being late for their corporate wagecucking and gettign fired.

That what Walt is for, boomer's alter ego. Autistic kid, bitchy controlling wife, cool alternative younger friend, telling their boss to fuck off.

That's why they shilled a mediocre show, that got really bad at the last seasons.

I agree with Mad Men but I really didn't care for the Sopranos, no one is likable.

>TV's top ten greatest

what are the top 10 in your opinion?

any BB haters feel free to respond

Attached: 1565081566889.jpg (728x483, 31K)

I don’t know if it’s gotten worse but outside of Walter White there wasn’t a lot of great character stuff or performances, and that’s what always makes a show more rewatchable for me. When you know what’s around the corner, the show loses all of its energy so it’s impossible to be invested during a rewatch. Mad Men on the other hand I’ve rewatched the entire series twice and still love it, there’s always something new that I missed before, BrBa didn’t have that. I won’t say it’s a bad show because it’s not, I really enjoyed it the first time I saw it.

I've watched Breaking Bad and everything else I've watched since then has been better. Save for LOST, which I thought was better than BB even while I was watching BB.

Deadwood, Mad Med, True Detective season 1 and 3 are all better.

its greatest strength was creating tension, and a lot of that is lost after you've seen it once.

I don't think it feels dated or anything.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1565052285910.jpg (556x702, 125K)

>It’s in the top 3 if not the #1 TV series. You literally can’t prove me wrong

If you're unironically referring to the IMDB top rated lists then you have the intelligenceo f a fridge

>Deadwood, Mad Med, True Detective season 1 and 3 are all better.

well those are some fucking amazing tv shows. a lot of people would have all those and brba in their top 10

Why does Breaking Bad rev zoomers so much?

Not BrBa hater but mine are as follows

1: Mad Men
2: The Sopranos
3: Twin Peaks
4: The Wire
5: Deadwood
6: Band of Brothers
7: Seinfeld
8: Curb your Enthusiasm
9: Star Trek: TOS
10: It’s Always Sunny

Fpbp. Cranston's acting helped make the ridiculousness more believable but by season 4 it was a cartoon

because it premiered in early 2008, which was a pivotal time for advancements in technology (i.e smartphones and such), which is why the first 3 seasons look dated as fuck now

BCS doesnt need a plan because you already know how it ends. Its just well written character drama with great actors

I think he was referring to his pleb opinion.

the first 3 seasons arn't dated, they are kino because they arn't full of smart phone shit

Literally the most generic list i've ever seen

It sounds like you're ironically mocking the show by praising all of its worst qualities

This entire scene was so awkwardly handled

>white supremacists

Attached: 1553556669905.png (644x800, 15K)

so did every show made before 'smartphones and stuff' age poorly? what a fucking moronic comment

Its generic because most people can agree that those are all great shows

But Walt was actually clever and fairly rational. He'd left the hyper-leftist environment at the lab behind. And I think he quietly held those types in some contempt.

pleb filter successful

>tfw every time I see a BrBa thread I cringe because I fucked up an easy hookup by playing the first episode like an autist
>she blocked me right after she closed the door

Attached: DE35A052-2B35-4168-89BE-37A280355BB3.jpg (396x385, 101K)

I don't hate Breaking Bad but I agree with some of what he's said. Anyway,

1. Twin Peaks
2. The Sopranos
3. Police Squad!
4. LOST
5. The Wire
6. The Leftovers
7. Curb Your Enthusiasm
8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
9. Legion
10. Frasier

honestly seems kinda generic because it looks like you purposely tried to include a wide range of genres. it doesn't really say anything about you as a person, what you might value in a show, etc.

>LOST
>Legion
kek

Gabagool? Over here.

>4. LOST
looool

No doubt.
>I fucking hated season 5,
I think the big issue with the later seasons was the abscence of the comedy part from what had been a dark comedy. The show lost a great deal when the camaraderie between Walt and Jesse disappeared.

They're in no particular order, just shows I like.

Skylar's overreaction about weed didn't age well

>no one is likable
That's sort of the point though. They're all a bunch of miserable hypocritical assholes that only seem cool on the surface because of their money and power.

>everyone loves weed now
It's still fine, you degenerate.

The show? I know. It's just funny that she was making a big deal about something that is legal in like 15 States

Have you actually watched the show? These were Aryan Brotherhood, however Gilligan apparently was too cucked to actually make them racist.

>bitchy middle aged housewife
still perfectly normal reaction in current times imo

I know what they were, but everyone that uses that expression is soi incarnate.

Why didnt Hank just let it go?

According to Yea Forums everything is Reddit, Even Yea Forums and especially this answer.

The Aryan Brotherhood isn't necessarily nazi or white supremacist though. It's a simply white prison gang and they put on nazi symbols to spook the minority groups.

It aged badly because it became popular, so now i hate it.

Watch The Boys!

UR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
UR NOT THE BO-

1) Star Trek: TOS
2) Star Trek: TNG
3) Star Trek: DS9
4) Star Trek: ENT
5) Star Trek: VOY
5) The Twilight Zone (original)
6) The Outer Limits (original)
7) The Outer Limits (90's)
8) I, Claudius
9) The World at War
10) The Chuckle Brothers

Attached: chuckletime1506b.jpg (968x645, 49K)

The early seasons aged poorly because the ending sucked and wasn't planed out. Vince failed to deliver at the one thing he promised: Walt becoming Scarface.

On the other hand compared to GoT the BB ending looks like a masterpiece, so I guess in the end Vince won just by doing the bare minimum, being a way better writer than D&D.

How will Better Call Saul end?

Due to Walt's betrayal of everyone around him. It became very personal to Hank.

>aged

It's a modern show, what the fuck are you on about?

But Hank knew Walt wasnt a bad guy and if he'd just listened to him he could have just let it slide

What's the best BB scene? For me, it's the letting jane die one, the one in which Walt gets taken to the cleaners at night, or the killing of the guy in the basement one. All great.

>But Hank knew Walt wasnt a bad guy
What? Walt was clearly a bad guy, dude. Death penalty-tier.

Walt just did what he had to do, Crazy 8, Tuco and Gus all caused there own deaths by being dickheads

>investigating a Heisenberg that has done a lot of bad things and is influencing other criminal groups
>manage to lock up some guys that could help your case
>he has them assassinated
I'd be furious too.

it's great pulp, but nothing more than pulp

Hank posting should be a thing

Attached: 1561786737944.jpg (225x225, 6K)

He made a lot of meth for personal gain, killed 10-15 people, etc. There's a scene between walt and jesse in season 3 in which they agree that they're both going to hell.

So how would you call them?

it already is though

>He made a lot of meth for personal gain
No untill Gus was dead he didnt. Up till that point he was always working for someone else and just trying to make money

True Blood

I adored this with reason I was like Hank back in the day But escaped with a lotta money in the 90s , Never known top dog .!

It consumes you the pay an t.Dirty Money coming all the time .. I NEED TO STOP /GET AWAY

Sopranos has aged very well, aside from the infamous CGI in that episode.

No way would he have voted Trump, he'd have gone with Hillary.

based schizo

Attached: 1543940406790.jpg (360x360, 18K)

>Up till that point he was always working for someone else and just trying to make money
>and just trying to make money
>trying to make money
>not for personal gain
Dude, in the show, he hurt lots of others for selfish reasons.

It is you fucking reddit newfag

>Dude, in the show, he hurt lots of others for selfish reasons.
Yes after he kills Gus

He killed Jane to force Jesse into rehab or maybe just to protect his illegal activities.

Never mental kidder . just very lucky personally my suffering wife did got her away /put away killed self .
then vanished she last stepping stone if you will, I help run food bank moss side now , Come meet me . church and god church , 300 East Moss Lane.

Attached: 1544503235207.jpg (698x690, 179K)

>He killed Jane
No he didnt

Attached: 1563769116044.png (840x854, 434K)

He deliberately refused to prevent her death, how is that not a murder?

She fucking killed herself, had he not been there in that moment getting the meth she'd of died regardless. Blaming Walt for that is just straw man as fuck

>TOS
Not even the best Trek

>Deadwood
How the fuck is an unfinished show top 10? And no the shit tier movie doesnt fix it

>twin peaks
>sunny
Holy shit you are baiting right?

touching her caused her to roll over and then he didn't do anything to fix it. if he didn't show up that night she would've lived.

Based cold blooded truthposter, fpbp

>And then Walter teams up with a German company and literal white supremacists.
Still one of the worst decisions they made. Fuck season 5

Attached: 1461785727057.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Why does this show trigger fucking retards on this board so much? Is it purely because its popular? I mean its objectively a really good show, probably top 10.

It will get canceled, hopefully

>Is it purely because its popular?
Yes, but there was also a point in history where it was regarded as the best show ever made, so autists here are still seething about it

>they were white supremacist
Fucking what? They were just white trash biker types... when did it imply they were white supremacist???

Hell even if they were why is it a bad thing? Or do you believe white supremacist should be portrayed as model citizens?

>tfw the same people who enjoy debating capeshit and twilight movies have the audacity to talk smack about breaking bad

actually funny

Attached: 1539739911200.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Zoomers today think anyone white is a white supremacist

They were literally "le ebin evil nazis" did you actually watch the show?

It became self aware Season 5. Season 1-4 were kino.

it might if Jonathan Banks keels over

such a bad take. kill urself. i don't even think reddit existed when this show premiered

They were literally just white trash

They were literal movie-esque neo nazi bikers. Are you fucking retarded?

Oh fuck i forgot they had the nazi tattoos. My bad i forgot about that. Although they never really preaches white supremacy as far as i remember. And the tattoos could simply have been because they had all been in prison (and therefore needed to join a gang).

Regardless good job ignoring the entire second part of my post.

No im just not a fucking zoomer cuck like you

they're just a prison gang

>They were literal movie-esque neo nazi bikers
Oh i didnt realise the nazi rode motor bikes

it's still amazing

They just do that to be intimidating. They don't acknowledge any allegiance to Adolf Hitler or anything.

Jonathan Banks dies irl during a plot line that involves him heavily

>Although they never really preaches white supremacy as far as i remember
I never said they did. But they are neo nazi with ridiculous gang connections
>Regardless good job ignoring the entire second part of my post.
Oh you mean where you shoe horn in some faggy statement about "white nationalism" yeah sorry about that!

Two buzzwords. You get a button!

Just a prison gang with the ability to chain kill in like 10 different areas? Just some white trash though KEK

Neo nazi, fucking brainlet piece of shit. Neo nazi shit is movie crap, like American History X nonsense.

I wasn't the white trash poster and yes, they're a prison gang. The Aryan Brotherhood as the most prison assassinations IRL. They aren't nazis despite the tattoos. They're just symbols of hatred towards the other races' prison gangs.

You sound like such a cuck

>Fucking what? They were just white trash biker types... when did it imply they were white supremacist???
They were clearly based on the Aryan Brotherhood, they were heavily tattoed with swastikas and other Nazi symbolism, and Hank explicitly refers to them as "white supremacist prison gang".

>Hell even if they were why is it a bad thing? Or do you believe white supremacist should be portrayed as model citizens?
No, I just noted that in current times when everyone and their dog is called a Nazi a (white, male, working class) protagonist teaming up with such people might be interpreted as political message.

NEO NAZIS FUCKING MORON I know there's a difference. Prison gangs are all managed by the CIA or whatever anyway

You sound like a typical Yea Forums poster

WHITE PEOPLE BAD

WHITE PEOPLE NAZI

You ARE Making ME VERY Anxious old boy !
You know mentals after me ! ?
My Gorgeous wife sadly died xxx an I Bullets proof the Insurance an now helping homeless .. You wow Really upset me t. Mentals after me , ??? who are they ??? will tell me !

Listen I dont know if you cop or media/ newspaper shill .. I Putting loads into who you are an expect my calling ok
I left all that life behind an this cunt will make me torture murder this cunt .. said some other guy !
You HAPPY NOW .. .....

You are such a fucking idiot and keep dancing around the point. Are you actually upset that they didnt portray "white supremacist" as you put it, in a positive light?

not even neo-nazis either

>Prison gangs are all managed by the CIA

Attached: 1526420358922.png (480x529, 106K)

Attached: 1497930595168.png (671x519, 146K)

Jesus did I offend you talking about a fictional set of characters? Did I trigger you? Sorry here let me warn you: I'M TALKING ABOUT A GROUP OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT WERE REPRESENTED AS NEO NAZIS

NOT MY ACTUAL FEELINGS TOWARDS NAZIS SO STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH THE SAME WAY I FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S GUMS

>You are such a fucking idiot and keep dancing around the point
Huh?
>Are you actually upset that they didnt portray "white supremacist" as you put it, in a positive light?
I never said white supremacist, what do you work for CNN or something? I was upset they went with a lazy plot point like a bunch of neo nazis. It was stupid and lazy. It's a fucking tv show I don't care how they portray people, just write a decent fucking plot

Bull fucking shit

All gangs are. Where do you think they get their drugs from? There's always someone above you

>season 5 bad

You are so fucking mad. maybe you should go back to tumblr before you have a stroke

Is that seriously your response? I'm mad because I use all caps? Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking a sensitive little baby brain

Go back to re-ddit, you flaming leftist cuck.

What the fuck? I'm not leftist. I have to like season 5 or I'm a leftist? WHAT?

Seething tranny

You're low effort. I'm straight, white, and not a zoomer. I liked BB up until S5. Jesus Christ! Buzzword bingo over here

>no one is likable
This is the most retarded reason to not like a show and i only have ever heard it from soicunts who never venture out of their comfort zone of being soft faggots with careers making double minimum wage and bitching all the time about how they should make more even though they don't have the balls ro ask for a cent raise. Fuck off and die.

DUDE
CLIFFHANGERS
LAMO

>look up aryan brotherhood
>this is their symbol
I couldn't help but chuckle because that's some hardcore larping. Also my bad, they are indeed neo-nazis because it said not all neo-nazis necessarily want to reimplement fascism and focus more on purging minorities.

Attached: imgbin-ireland-shamrock-christian-symbolism-aryan-brotherhood-shamrock-Qapt1Sc4aUr8izFq6uumTH6P1[1]. (728x724, 80K)

pathetic

Him saying he sending to kill me its Real LIFE SHITE .. adults who lived in inner cities deal with so dont WOW DIE IN THIS SHIT for your Likes ok
wake up
I got mentals after me to kill me he told me an by morning chat with him, face to face , an skin him alive .. for even ..this !

was walter jr confirmed his biological son?

***not necessarily purge but promote hatred and attack

I think you might have brain problems

Attached: 1560815160555.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

I don't deny it. I thought neo-nazis were more sophisticated and wanted to bring back Nazi Germany. I didn't know being some thug counted.

I cant believe it came out 11 years ago...

My school buddy and I watched it ritually from season 1 to 5 as it came out, and im only 20 now. Around the season finale is when we started drifting away, dropped out of high school and now live in different parts of the world. Havent spoken to him in years. feels bad man.

No, they are just retards that wear swastikas and have almost nothing related to 1940s Germany at all. They are also common for lazy writers to use as antagonists. I mean, you go from Walter fighting the fucking cartel, to some biker fucks with prison connections.

Underwhelming. Don't get me started on that German company shit or that dumb bitch he riacined. Todd, all of it is so fucking dumb it hurts to remember. What a waste of time

Can I add it was a Beuatiful full story that was thought out an foreseen .. unlike Like LOST just say dead all along .. cos they had no idea those writers need skinning alive an throwing in salt .

we need classy writers who have FULL STORIES .. not netflex black lesbian .. Lok at SPARATACUS .. IT BASED, WELL EVERYONE LOVED IT ..! no pblettittor cunts saying Nothing
This modern media . capeshit its the Real stuff folk like ..

>unlike Like LOST just say dead all along
That wasn't what the ending was

Chernobly cos it was Based

Is there a different name for the group of people that are currently loyal to Hitler?

Attached: 1f914[2].png (512x512, 19K)

I don't think so but I'm sure they'll think of something

This pisses me off. I stopped half way through the last season because I like the lawyers stuff and dont give two flying shits how Gus got his gay dungeon.

>rewatch brba
>skip all the skylar scenes
>10x better

Attached: 1555946253249.jpg (305x302, 45K)

Listen trips it was all in Gods waiting room ok , the island was fantasy .

they all dead from Crash . WRITERS SAID

give your idea

1. WWE Raw
2. WWE Smackdown
3. WWE Main Event
4. WWF Monday Night Heat
5. NXT
6. Holy Foley's
7. Talking Smack
8. Table for Three
9. Camp WWE
10. 205 Live

>WRITERS SAID
Bull fucking shit. Everything that happened on the Island was real. That last season confused all the plebs but it was AFTER they had all died and met in limbo. Everything outside of the future/sideways stories was real and happened.

Not in writers mind ..

no island an was waiting room to die

PLEASE HOOW COULD IOT BE THEy SUVIVED AN POLAR BEARS .SILLY NUMBERS. you off meds THEY DIED ITS A DREAM SHIT LIFE

>Not in writers mind
But did you actually watch the show?

A man of culture as well I see

It was all that dying last thoughts . brain shutting down

BB = scooby for adults is the best take ive ever heard

wrong thread jannies

Mods ban him

this is extremely good bait lmao

i was the only one who didn't care about this show at the time, which made me feel superior, because it was clear that only normies thought it was "top-television-cinema"
so i'm completely unsurprised today that it hasn't aged well

I absolutely swear to you that you're wrong. Those "flash fowards" were after their deaths on the island or whenever they died later in life. But it was all real. From Season 1 till the end. Jack lying down to die at the end was thematic, not the literal beginning.

Somebody back me up I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

>season 4 had recently ended
>torrent it all
>binge watch it all
>never had the chance to pick apart the episodes
>enjoyed the hell out of the show

honestly thinking of waiting for the entire season of BCS to come out before I watch it because watching one of those a week sucks ass and I hate the episode by the time the next one airs

>shamrock with swastika
the reason this is clownworld is that everything is unraveling. whether you're white and instigating open conflict, or brown and doing the same. no one side solely responsible for ushering us into clownworld. it's clownworld because the relative peace of the recent past seems to be rapidly evaporating for every reason you can think of.

> Legion

Kill yourself

yeah buddy i dont think a girl would do that coz u put on breaking bad
pretty sure u did something autistic

>no one side solely responsible for ushering us into clownworld

Attached: 152635724573468.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Oh fuck off

SORRY user writers said they all Dead an rest is waiting to ~Go >

I really thought it was a new shit life there an the others hated the new ones ..

WHY ???

writer said we can imagine alsorts ..

everu piont ..

WRITERS DIDNT KNOW HOW TO FINISH an went doing Capeshit ./..they all dead at crash .

So Sawyer time traveling was all a dream? Do I have to go on? None of it was a dream. How do you not get that from watching the show?

You think it's just SJWs. Well, that's not really true. Imagine being a black person. You would care about black people things more than other things. Imagine being a latino person. You would care about latino things more than other things. The point is that everyone should see American culture as one culture. That's not what's happening. If you want someone to blame for this reality, you should blame your capitalist overlords, whom you love so much for no apparent reason.

>such a bad take. kill urself. i don't even think reddit existed when this show premiered
Reddit was around for 3 years before Braba

No particular order

Deadwood
Rome
Twin Peaks
Arrested Development (seasons 1-3)
Young Pope
Lonesome Dove
Cowboy Bebop
True Detective
Ken Burn's The Civil War
The Sopranoes

I'm a real HBO whore

I'll stick with blaming the j____

bro-tier

Then why put them in order?

Only about less than half of billionaires are jewish. The rest are still "aryan" or whatever definition you have on hand. They have had an equal hand in this. To blame the jew is scapegoating. They/we are both to blame.

I didn't say jew. Did you count my spaces?

well i liked it and still like it, in fact i just rewatched it a month ago. all seasons are excellent.

Attached: Paste.jpg (500x697, 71K)

sawywer an folk thinking that IS this day not *Memory* , it was a meme ...

when you you look it dead mems an you can see how clever it is , an Desmond died he didnt need that numbers it was his wish . to go back an to when GF..

LOST WAS BROKEN BY NOT HAND HELDING IT TO THe DUMB FAT MUTT SCUM .. THEN REST WORLD .

Here's some television I enjoyed more than any part of Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul:
>The Sopranos
>Mad Men
>Band of Brothers
>Generation Kill
>The Wire
>Scenes from a Marriage
>Twin Peaks
>The Prisoner
>Deadwood
>Wolf Hall
>Rome S1
>True Detective S1
>Boardwalk Empire S1-2
>Blackadder
>The Larry Sanders Show
>Brass Eye/The Day Today
>The Thick of It
>The Royle Family
There are still a decent amount of so-called great shows I haven't watched, so this list may grow still.

>Homicide
>The Wire (if you like the wire then for the love of God watch Homicide)
>The Sopranos
>Twin Peaks
>Deep Space 9
>Extras
>King of the Hill
>The Terror
>The Simpson's seasons 3-5 (6-9 are good and I even stretch it to about 11 really. It didn't drop off a cliff)
>Mr. Robot

No particular order. I don't hate bB but I think it's super overrated.

You didn't actually watch the show, did you?

This. I don't understand why modern media INSISTS on trying to portray nazis or white supremacists as the bad guys. Those guys in that show were criminals. They were villains and just because they had a swastika tattoo does not make them a nazi or a white supremacist anymore than having an American flag tattoo makes you an American.

cunts off ruining cape shit .. oops

I did honestly an thought it was survivor shite .. But I knew smoke shite .. No Im out

the Fact is its not as writers say .. not waiting room .. But all seasons they ARE ALIVE onm this cIA Its ok shitting out .. but the writers need to be skinned alive rolled in salt .. DURTY BASTARDFS .. stop EMPLOYING SHITBAGS ...LOST FAILED HATED BY FANS Get twattered

It really hasn't. The only things that show their age are the ridiculous wooden prop guns and the awful Livia CG in that one episode. The writing is still hands-down the best of any television show ever written.

>Yes the show is ridiculous, but it is meant to be, it shows that we as humans are truly capable of when we lose our fear and hesitation.
This might be the best bait I've ever seen. Nice work.

I can't understand you, you're going to have to speak up

Attached: 1526317245576856.jpg (263x317, 8K)

fuck your spaces
say what you mean

Jesuit

*snaps phone*

bait or actual schizo?
youtube horror-mystery cunts will probably make a video about this