Why did Bohemian Rhapsody or Straight Outta Compton get so much attention while this was mostly forgotten?

why did Bohemian Rhapsody or Straight Outta Compton get so much attention while this was mostly forgotten?

Attached: doors.jpg (2100x3156, 817K)

because fuck the doors old man fucking boomer lol who the fuck cares even pink floyd got more love

why do you type like that? are you a black?

Normalfags can't into the Doors

no one actually likes the doors

zoomers can't recall the 90's

this, it's for pseud boomers to make their music taste seem like it has more depth than it actually has.

Do you really want more stupid kids thinking they’re a drunk Jim Morrison?? There’s too many already.

it came out in like 1990, it was probably a big deal then

because the doors were fucking shit. glad jim morrison died as early as he did

where did this meme come from? not even a boomer but I like their debut album a lot more than anything the beatles made

yikes

who the fuck is talking about the beatles, boomie?

He’s fat

So was Jim.

jim morrison wasnt black or gay

It was. I was about to starting hs at the time and I remember girls and some duds writing Morrison phrases all over their stuff in school, Doors tapes and CDs gaining new popularity and such. Half of the local amateuirish bands I saw at the time had a singer acting like a poète maudit, it was awful to try to find someone to play with me

Because the doors is a fucking shit band and a CIA psyop

It was too controversial for the time it came out. Lot of sexual shit and drug use, so it wasn't received well. Also, Oliver Stone and his usual bullshit.

Because 2 hours and 20 minutes of Jim high thinking he's discovered great philosophy is a boring movie.

God, you're a kid.

This movie is so damn fine hun, I love that film.

You're not funny

I love the doors

The Doors have some good songs. It's just the "deep" poetry shit that's cringe.

this . the DOORS had a unique sound (blues basically) that normies cant into. Their music does not have a mass appeal of arena rock like Queen.

Attached: JIM MORRISON of THE DOORS 1967.webm (960x540, 2.43M)

The poetry shit is also good.

N.W.A has a ton of songs everyone knows same with Queen but nobody really knows more than like 2 songs by The Doors so my guess is that nobody really cares

It didn't even make the budget back. Also that's not exactly a hard thing to check.

Because it wasn't about a nigger or a faggot.

Who the fuck are the Doors? Did they mean the Dooob?

Attached: 7gUTcO2.jpg (995x995, 94K)

>Light my fire
>Break on Through
>The End
>Riders on the storm
>People are Strange
Every normie knows this shit

because the future is uncertain and the end is always near

Even the fucking movie says jims dad was the fucker who triggered the vietnam war (gulf of tonkin ruse). And oliver stone's whole career is a fucking psy op

I only know ridees on the storm and that's because of snoop dogg