What I'm supposed to take from this scene is that Manson was innocent, right?

What I'm supposed to take from this scene is that Manson was innocent, right?

Attached: tmp_gWk7bU_9d1cf0a80ab3c90e_Screen_Shot_2019-08-16_at_1.23.59_PM[1].jpg (1914x1116, 93K)

Oh shit I forgot it was out. Was the season good?

he did nothing wrong Based sane guy RIP

It's slower than season 1 and they replace the romance subplot everyone hated with an even worse romance subplot, but overall its still pretty good.

He literally didn't kill anyone

>Charles Manson didn't kill anyone

Good stuff. I guess I'll at least check out the first episode.

and whatever they did with the Manson interview there's no way it's better than the actual Manson interviews.

what show?

He literally didn't kill anyone, the only person he thought he killed
was a black pimp he shot during a stand-off and that guy actually
survived.

He was a guru archetype that did a lot of drugs, traveled around with
girls and spewed a lot of bullshit.
At a certain point the family was losing steam, members were splitting
off so the girls and Tex Watson decided to ramp up some of the
bullshit Manson had been saying and went and committed a murder.
Manson didn't plan the killings or anything, he had only ever said if
they could commit crimes in an attempt to prove someone else's
innocence (a retarded plan if there was ever one).

Basically Tex and the girls took shit serious and took the LARP irl.
Then the girl's lawyers recommended they blame Manson for brain-washing them.
The culture of the time couldn't believe women could do such a thing
so they were all too ready to buy the stories and Manson ended up
becoming one history's most infamous murderers without killing anyone.

inb4 someone says he killed Shorty.
"No"

Nope, boring filler season with two good interviews and a bunch of shitty ones.

Based and charliepilled

There is one Manson interview it's done extremely well. They guy playing him nailed it.

Manson being turned into a prophet that can stop Tench's watch and jab at his home drama downgraded that interview for me

I thought Tench losing his cool that quickly was a little out of character, but then again the interview couldn't take up the entire episode. Manson was just throwing vague "fucking pig cop" bullshit at him and Tench took it personally. Also thought the watch thing was just coincidence.

The worst part about Manson was always that he twisted the few actual points the counter culture had into narcissistic rambling. Those kids were alienated and left out of mainstream society (which Manson himself had no part of shaping) but to then say he didn't have any responsibility towards them after pumping them full of drugs and spouting inane bullshit just to get laid on a power trip? Yeah, fuck him, I'd have lost it too listening to this midget pull some "din du nufin" act ehile at the same time getting off on the celebrity of the same infamy he was denying responsibility for.
You can only handle so much hypocrisy.

>It's slower than season 1
bummer, first season was allready slow and boring

Manson was an abused kid that had lost his youth behind bars that just wanted to go out into the desert and drive dune buggies until the race war had blown over.
It's really not his fault Tex was a literal psychopath or that the groupies wanted to be hardcore.

>same guy as in Once upon
>looks fucking miles better
footfag a hack

>not his fault
he could have abandoned the family to tex's tender mercy but instead he tried to retain control by giving the raid his 'blessing.' I'm not saying he deserved to go down for murder 1 but he was at least culpable for seven counts of manslaughter. Being the Man means that at the end of the day it's all on you.

He pulled the sunglasses stunt cause he was getting beat up in jail it's a true story

The Boys

It's incredible how quick you faggots will gravitate towards the he din du nuffin routine just because the guy was white.

How fucking obsessed are you that you see it that way?
It's always the same couple faggots that hate cops that never think anyone did anything. People get tired of arguing with people that unironically think Manson or Wayne did nothing wrong.

He gave the orders to Tex Watson for the Tate murders and was present during the LaBianca killings. You're retarded.

If I order you to suck your dad's dick it doesn't mean you are going to go do it fag

Synchronicity is real

>because the guy was white

Attached: keksmk.gif (352x199, 2.87M)

Joke’s on you, I would do it without question.

its more that Yea Forums always tries to be contrarian

besides the interviews with manson, son of sam, and a brief big ed appearence
absolutely fucking not

it sucked shit out of ass

He killed the labianca couple and left the house before tate and co had arrived

idiot

kill yourself, retard