Movies with this feel?

Attached: ABC5B7A6-78B5-4F4F-980E-AF10373D19A1.jpg (1024x864, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK-uM0CSiVA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothenburg_ob_der_Tauber
youtube.com/channel/UCgNqlRGqHdxNRPR6ycynWhw
youtube.com/watch?v=m0TVaJACrZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

masters of the universe. (The He-man movie)

WTF this picture makes me hate capitalism now

I've got you bro:

>Network
>The Truman Show
>Brazil
>The Hurt Locker
>Falling Down
>They Live
>The Tree of Life
>Fight Club
>Robocop
>Idiocracy
>Princess Mononoke
>Equilibrium
>The Emerald Forest
>Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049
>Koyaanisqatsi
>Baraka
>The Corporation
>Olympia
>Earthlings
>Ilha Das Flores
>The Leopard
>The Crowd
>The Matrix
>THX-1138
>Lord of The Rings

This image is silly, yea all the commercial shit is concentrated on some central route, you don't see the pristine nature and large suburban / country houses sitting on abundant private land all around this. I'm sure the buttblasted Euro that made this lives in some cramped and crumbling urban sprawl punctuated by private cow pastures, they have no idea kek.

This is a pretty typical American town. The only unique thing the US has got going for it is the vast amounts of public land out west and even then the right is trying to sell it off.

>the /r/im14andthisisdeep starter pack

thanks boo

You ever get tired of talking out your ass?

>This is a pretty typical American town.
no it isn't lol. only truck stops are this egregiously corporate.

Too Old to Die Young

>abundant private land
If you think that's what the original image is meant to evoke then you would never see the forest for the trees anyway here

>>Fight Club
>If I blow up the credit card company building, all debt will just disappear

something like a third of america is covered in crops and another third is pasture for cattle. also most of the public land is either desert in the western states or tundra in alaska.

Somebody has to grow all of that corn and onions to feed your fat ass

It was a different time.

No one lives in these places retard, they live outside it. They’re interstate exits.

The suburbs are literally interstate exists

cloud companies didnt exist back then. checkmate

Instead they live in places like Detroit and Baltimore?

t. non american

No. Suburbs are the result of people who want to be near the city but do not live in it. It's merely a coincidence that there is a interstate freeway connecting it to the city. OP's picture is a interstate exit probably in bumfuck nowhere where the businesses you see popped up to service travelers on the interstate.

>merely a coincidence

no it isn’t, retard. theyre located at freeway exists because they need to commute to the city

No they live in these. You can work in the city and not have your children mix in with the niggers of innercity school system. The best of both worlds.

Attached: suburbs-dems-fast-takes.jpg (3000x1467, 2.49M)

youtube.com/watch?v=yK-uM0CSiVA

We seriously live in late stage capitalism.

So what came first? The interstate exit or the suburb. That's the point.

Ghost World

Modern suburbs are nothing like the suburbs of 100 years ago

Your children won’t mix with anyone. Neighbors don’t even know or speak to each other. All the centrally locates playgrounds are vacant. Everyone just stays in their house or drives to go shop and eat and some shitty souped up strip mall

>All the centrally locates playgrounds are vacant.
well it's too dangerous these days when gentrification is pushing niggers out of the cities and they now are moving into the suburbs.

there are places that are very similar to these pit stops are. they're called "industrial districts." suburbs with ugly strip malls surrounded by junkyards and lumber mills

Attached: d.png (1909x892, 3.89M)

not similar to interstate exits at all

violent revolution is the only answer, both parties (the state, the bourgeoisie) are the enemy and must be destroyed

They’re vacant even in gated communities. No children playing outside. Just rows upon rows of the same shitty house copied and pasted over again

What's the next step of your master plan marxist?

Attached: 3b0bc9f4882b0c361bf575ef10ee4d7c.jpg (1023x576, 163K)

im literally not a marxist though, state sponsored communism is indistinguishable from facism

Detroit hasn't been "Detroit" in like 10 years.

>ITT: A-AMERICA DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS IT'S JUST TRUCK STOPS!!!!!!!

Why do you guys lie so much? I've gone on several road trips across the country as a kid. American "cities" outside of downtown are like 50% suburbs 50% strip malls identical to this. The fucking town I've lived in my whole life looks just this.

Attached: 1565636876332.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Must just be in your country where children aren't allowed to defend themselves against muslim rape gangs, I live on a waterfront and it's constantly packed with people and their kids out playing without screens in the nice weather.

I live in the US and no you don’t

Yes I do, seethe more then get beheaded

Just because you lived in podunk town doesn't mean others do. Ive never seen an actual community that looked like this unless it was in incorporated in the last 30 years and off the interstate.

no you don’t

Whatever bro. Keep seething. Most of the country look exactly like OP.

I know you don't have a license for repeated posts so enjoy converting to islam on the inside europoor

Aren't places that aren't podunk towns "liberal hellholes"?

Nebraska resident detected

sounds like you lived in and visited flyover shitholes

do americans not have sidewalks? what happens if you don't have a car? I thought rural towns had limited public transport

>This is a pretty typical American town.

You don't live in the US. All of those things are packed into that area because it's right off the freeway, which makes it easier for people to get off, eat, refuel, and get back on instead of having to drive miles away from the ramp.

No? Suburbs are fine. Also small older towns exist too.

detroit more like de-stroyed lmao

Imagine being an Europoor who can't even afford a car.

There are sidewalks and generally public transportation is filled with niggers. Plus getting a shitty car is easy.

this is unironically true

Isn't that supposed to be le great America that Trumptards like so much though? Are you implying that LE EVIL COASTAL CITIES are better?

Attached: 027.png (1000x1000, 137K)

rent free and seething

salty 56%ter

Yes the midwest is trash. California and the Pacific northwest, the northern Canada border states, Rockies, North Atlantic, Gulf coast, and parts of the south and Florida are the only good parts of the US. Most of the midwest is soul crushing wastelands.

public transportation is virtually nonexistent here. You drive everywhere

racism at it's peak, no wonder you all want to kill each other

blacks are allowed in the suburbs. I had black neighbors growing up and then the dad turned out to be a crack dealer.

Meanwhile in Europe

Attached: 1479591286628.jpg (1680x1050, 374K)

>another yuropoor seething thread

nothing to see here, AmeriChads.

Attached: 1443044821862.png (498x710, 390K)

imagine thinking like this

Where are the road blocks and mosques?

Pure Kino.

Right here in Dearborn, Michigan.

Attached: 5bb7b385220000ba01dd2355.jpg (720x480, 52K)

The entire town was massacred by Muslims after being offended by Christmas decorations. That's why it's empty.

Based America shoving all the Arabs into a ghetto meanwhile they run free all over Europe

Americans know better than to offend Muslims.

Attached: 1539729095097.jpg (750x375, 71K)

>MYAH

Attached: 4A1497AC-15A8-422D-9235-0FCE13E15327.jpg (1629x1242, 159K)

>American architiecture and city planning bash thread
Nice
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw

Attached: 1489893916347.jpg (2550x1700, 994K)

I don't see the problem.

Attached: 1536740724725.jpg (490x586, 19K)

koyaanisqatsi

Attached: 689px-Frankfurt_Nextower.20130514.jpg (689x1023, 173K)

comfy as fuck

Attached: 1513073541966.png (1024x573, 150K)

This looks kino

Cast them.

Attached: bacon.jpg (1053x803, 215K)

yikes

What town?

That’s trippy

The background is an accelerationist Yea Forums meme, no?
Nobody here seems to point out Yea Forums

Attached: mapsofmemeing.png (754x667, 393K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothenburg_ob_der_Tauber

I've always wanted to visit someplace like this to check out the dirt bike/dune buggy scene but to actually live in a fucking desert sounds absolutely miserable.

This. Generally, Americans don't live next to places like OP pic. They're just little hotspots concentrated at interstate ramps. If your country was as massive as ours then you would understand.

>euroshit thinking he coined the term "rent free"
lmao

what are some shows about white people always complaining about living in the most luxurious age yet

Attached: mfw.png (917x841, 1.6M)

youtube.com/channel/UCgNqlRGqHdxNRPR6ycynWhw

Rocky 1

Burgerpunk is kino

>burger thinking he coined the term "rent free"

>linking to reddit
Kys

Fast Food Nation

But do we live in a society?

Mate, the days of Yea Forums being at the vanguard of internet culture is over. Most of the content and memes are from Facebook and Twitter filtered through Reddit before arriving here.

>California
>good part of US
Yeah, the republican parts. The cities and burbs all look like Little Mexico, which makes these truck stops look good.

>MY COLOR GOOD OTHER COLOR BAD

That's an interstate turn off you mong

>actually defending mexican areas
>all caps strawmanning
I'm not even going to bother >>ing you.

Are Americans even human? How can you tolerate this?

Support the Girls (2018)

Fly over trash cope

>How can the country with the most highways and highest traffic in the world tolerate truck stops

Really boggles my noggin

I honestly hate driving.
Why doesn't the US have more trains if it's so big?

Vegas is specifically designed to be a modular city. It took lessons learned from SoCal's messes and applied shit out. Those paved roads seem odd, right? It's future proofing.

From June to mid sept, it's hell.
From Mid-November to late Feb, it's just "turn up the heater and become maximum cozy." Perfectly managable
March and April are "HEY I HOPE YOU LIKE WIND" but are fine despite that. Rest of the year is nice.

You're kidding right? Any main street in America is filled with the same chain restaurants and stores.

based subhuman

T. Fly over

/ck/ told me gay men love to use the term flyover

>Any main street in America is filled with the same chain restaurants and stores.
of course there'll be fast food and gas stations or whatever but in actual towns there will always be a reasonable amount of mom-and-pop stores as well. Truck stops are usually 100% chains.

Hi Walmart goblin

The guy spamming "fly over" and "salty 56%er" is some yuroqueer, probably a britbong

Not enough people would use it.

I usually see memes for the first time on imgur a few days before seeing them here.

>actually using imgur and their "community"
I'm beggin ya, have sex.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "reasonable". At any rate those mom and pop shops have been slowly getting killed by chains for decades and that won't change.

There are sidewalks where people live. Nobody lives there.

based low iq nigger spic mutt

>tfw Quiznos used to exist

#triggered little amerishart right on queue. Don't forget the highways in shitholes like this where every. single. telegraph pole along the side of the road has it's own little tiny american flag sticking out from the side of it.

Attached: Reeding.jpg (400x581, 42K)

They still exist but they are very rare.

I am not one for cities, but this shit looks comfy as fuck.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: muh fifth largest economy.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>implying it's spelt "reeding" unintentionally and isn't supposed to be an ironic joke
it also puts the r in "for" backwards.

are you genuinely retarded?

What happens if you wander out of the containment zone into the wastes?

This man is American

Attached: 1565989720915.png (500x725, 163K)

>one block of one of the biggest cities in the world.

A webm of any point in Nebraska is worse.

injuns scalp you

youtube.com/watch?v=m0TVaJACrZs

The Midwest has cities just like this. You realize Chicago, Detroit, Youngstown, Gary, are all in thr Midwest, right?

>reddit niggers are this bold now

kill yourself

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Attached: muh gdp.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

Those wastes? Probably ran over by some drunk jackass on his ATV, attacked by teens tripping serious balls, attacked by drunk teens trying to be badass or attacked by coyotes

>b-but the midwest
No one was talking about those, califag. C O P E

Sorry for the /o/ post but you seem to be from Vegas. Do you have any sense of the general car enthusiast community over there? Desert racing on a smaller scale to be specific. They sell a lot of tourist packages that seem shady at best. Both /o/ and /int/ are being cunts about it which is why I'm asking here.

>Cali

Nope, I live in a free state

Not really into the car scene, but there's a bunch of small ones.
Desert atv racing wouldn't be done where that pic is. Residentials would call police out there real quick. It's mostly done on salt flats that are a bit of a drive to get to, since a good chunk of the terrain is bad for any kind of racing. Street "racing" isn't done much here, cops know about the hotspots.

Any "tourist" package is a scam.

What a big boy you are user! You still look at at the pretty pictures and ignore all the big scary words when you shitpost online about things you don't understand.

t. talking out your fucking ass
I live in Framingham Massachusetts this is literally what my town looks like, Natick looks exactly the same too. In fact, pretty much every town around me from here to Boston looks like this
you're out of your fucking mind and completely full of shit to say this ISN'T a typical fucking town. There's a goddamn gas station and mcdonalds within 3 minutes of my fucking condo

>Any "tourist" package is a scam.
I figured as much.The middle-east seems a lot more promising so I'll probably be heading there. Thanks for the response though.

>has 2 major freeways running through it
>most of the city is within 2 miles of freeway
Hmm.... big think here.

every town that isn't in fucking utah is like this

Not my fault your town is glorified truck stop. Stop projecting user

>There's a goddamn gas station and mcdonalds within 3 minutes of my fucking condo
>This is a problem

Attached: 982DD369-E857-4C38-8DD5-6EAB18F73897.jpg (880x480, 69K)

You have to go back.

Hahahahaha nooooope. I have to go out of my way to get to a McDonald's around here.

nice damage control. only took you 25 minutes to come up with that one lmao

>when you have your very own 2 square meters of lawn in front of your house

For what purpose, just build commieblocks at this point.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1481x961, 571K)

The Florida Project

take your bullshit and shove it, this is an American downtown

Attached: StateStreet.jpg (1180x475, 331K)

*dabs on europistan*

Attached: VM-EastSide-BradyStreet-Dorsia.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Framingham has Jack's Abby though. It's not that bad.

Can you get a reservation at Dorsia?

Attached: 1404175832890.jpg (590x322, 212K)

not from a europajeet

Attached: palp.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>shitsconsin

flyover cringe

is that supposed to look good? It doesn't.

ok sure thing guys definitely don't cope or anything

Attached: 7427944126_318dd22c1d_b.jpg (1024x768, 289K)

Attached: ap.gif (320x180, 1.27M)