Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: Avengers_ Endgame (2019) _ Rip by stalkerok 00_59_342019-08-17-20h28m31s657.jpg (1108x464, 94K)

shut the fuck up green mark ruffalo

Capeshit writing

Attached: 1537117584106.jpg (1276x533, 132K)

post dab :)

>formerly present

I'm living in the future so my present is my past
My presence is a present, kiss my ass

i don't get it

If there was a single scene that shows why capeshit is cringe as fuck it’s Professor Hulk in the diner.

I hate the MCU so fucking much. Shit was better when different studios were handling it

Different studios weren’t handling it. Paramount had IM1 and Universal had Hulk.

isn't Banner a doctor? why does he call himself professor?

Past (formerly present)

> Professor Hulk in the diner.
So the scene that showed you how cringy Professor Hulk is made the whole thing cringy? Do you only accept edgy characters?

And Sony had Spider-Man and all three were superior to what we got now. Only one to blow it was Fox with the X-Men

Fox gave us at least 5 good X-Men movies. Stop falling for Disney propaganda just because the last couple weren't good.

>at least 5 good X-Men movies
4 at most, you mean

>Do you only accept edgy characters?

No, I just don’t accept characters that are edgy being nurtured to prop up women and niggers.

Made Thor a fat fuck who gives up his title to mutt and soon his hammer to woman. Made Hulk a fucking joke. Iron Man dead. No doubt in my mind they’ll make Wolverine a bitch as soon as they reboot the X-Men

>wears glasses
He's just like me.

>X-Men
>X2
>First Class
>Days of Future Past
>Logan
>Deadpool
take your pick to exclude

Why did they butcher the hulk like that? Who the FUCK wants to see mark ruffalo instead of the hulk? God damn he’s annoying

I hope he never appears again

All except X2, Logan and Deadpool