youtube.com/watch?v=00AQkZb0hZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jtj-_ZJvXq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsmfXf3mZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=hlsH3hYk1U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Judaism and SJWs undermining masculinity

DESTROY THE CHILD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

you're ignoring Jason Momoa, The Rock, Thor, etc. to make your point. the real thing that's missing isn't muscle mass, it's charisma.

Imagine believing this unironically

Attached: thor.jpg (830x443, 75K)

Schwarzenegger had tons of charisma, but none of those other 80s guys do. You know who does have charisma? Robert Downey Jr., Paul Rudd as Ant-Man, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

Attached: Logan-Feature-.jpg (1050x700, 245K)

>posts a literal capeshit image from a character who has now been dykewashed
yikes

How are they action heroes? None of them do any action themselves, Holland, RDJ and Ruffalo have full-body CGI characters so they don't do anything themselves, and Cumberbatch is probably the least physical of the MCU characters, just has to wave his arms around.

Literally every other recent action hero you posted is capeshit. Are you retarded?

Attached: parabellumcover.0.jpg (1200x800, 154K)

BUT CAN'T YOU SEE THE CONSPIRACY BEHIND

>Literally every other recent action hero you posted is capeshi
That was my first post in the thread. Not even sure what your point is you retarded kike, we all know capeshit is cancer

Attached: marvel flexin a cep.png (1956x620, 1.33M)

Van Damme was so fucking shit. The other three were great but Van Damme completely lacked charisma.

What about chris evans, chris hemsworth, dwayne johnson, etc.

The real modern action stars are Statham, Keanu, and Vin Diesel

GIVE MILKIES

Keep crying, faggot

Milk is fo babies, I drink beah

Attached: arnold-grand-canyon.jpg (485x653, 72K)

they figured out it was easier to make an actor look tough than it was to teach a tough looking guy how to act.

also action died with CGI

>disagrees vehemently

Attached: boyka-undisputed.jpg (620x310, 23K)

I agree with this in 50 years everyone will remember The Wolverine but nobody will care about Rocky or Rambo.

Raw strength vs magic.Nothing went wrong;the way they present power is the only that changed

the hormonal engineering of the American populace

Women's tastes changed

I'm not sure which would be more embarrassing for you - you actually believing that, or pretending you do in order to whine.

CGI, also the old generation of directors and producers died out and were replaced with hippies, feminists and gays.

Attached: Huston John.jpg (825x620, 55K)

Have you seen Rocky? You know that it won the Oscar for best picture right?

Whatever it was, it happened in the 90s

Who gives a fuck bro everyone will remember X-Men Origins: Wolverine in 50 years due to Hugh Jackmans impressive charisma.

This, Jews absolutely seething now.

haha yeah MIB international and Red Sea Diving Resort will stand the test of time for sure fuck movies like Kickboxer, Rocky or Bloodsport haha
Evans and Hemsworth have so much charisma haha yeah lol

>you can only be masculine if youre a bodybuilder
we all know your'e just butthurt that theres a lack of shirtless buff dudes for you to oggle.

OPs image is basically Europeans on the top row versus Amerisharts in the bottom.
Embarrassing.

Top is pretty fucking gay, desu

Also nice selectively picking only people in the MCU.

keanu has always been a bit of a twink, bad example

Remember when even small actors were war veterans who went through serious shit?
Now they're all drama class queers who got bullied in highschool.

Are you kidding me? Bruce Willis oozed charisma in Die Hard. Arnold wasnt tge only one with charisma, not even close.

That's bull tho, I'd rather rewatch Conan and Bloodsport with all the badly aged cheese any day over Wolverine or any of the other capeshit, also don't mistake witty quips and the help of scripts and direction for charisma, the most charismatic of the people you mentioned is RDJ, and he'd be fucking dwarfed by Arny literally and figuratively.
His strong point wasn't charisma, it was his good looks, lean body and martial arts experience, nigger also had insane resolve and worked his way from the bottom up, Jesus if I had a tenth of the determination and hard work the 4 top niggas in the OP have I'd be swimming in money and bitches rn.

Attached: as.jpg (400x593, 77K)

No one cares about Tom Mix or Wallace Reid nowadays, doesn’t mean they didn’t make good stuff.

Gay men ran Hollywood back then. They like that shit. Now it’s feminist women who (at least tell themselves) they are not into muscled guys. Now it’s dad bod and “funny,” instead of confident and strong.

>back then
>implying

Being heterosexual went out of style thanks to Obama and the administration

lol what? how is tony stark not a confident character?

top left one is literally me but with the body of the bottom left one

Prime Dolph absolutely mogs Chris. This is what real life peak chad looks like

Attached: dolph-lundgren-is-lifting-heavy-at-601-1512632560.jpg (500x694, 51K)

prove it

There were nerdy sci-fi action movies in the 80's too.

der übermensch...

but they were not action sci fi. we are comparing them with capeshit because that's what passes for an action film now

why would i lie on an mongolian bastker-weaving image board?

Not in a physically assuming way. He’s smart and get get away with being rude, more so than confident. Insecure people, of the nerdy, pretentious, armchair google-genius generation, identify that with confidence. Arnold, and these other men, were actually confident. Both on and off screen. RDJ was a nepotistic weasel, a joke, drowning in hard drugs when those action stars were busy defining their era.

You realize the steroid era of actors was a very small time frame between late 70s-mid 80s. Before that action heroes were John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen type. After steroid era it was Bruce Willis, Nicholas Cage, John Travolta types

This was also an 80's action hero, they weren't all roided dimwits. Then there's Ripley from Aliens...

Attached: Mr Vest.jpg (2094x1302, 144K)

I believe you, user.

Prob Vietnam.
Since we pulled out and South Vietnam fell there was a societal emasculation in the US so we had to overcompensate with overmasculinity in all forms of media. Action heroes in the 60s and 70s were smaller guys but in the 80s they turned into machines. Then in the 90s things mellowed out with your Tom Cruises and Keanu's and now we have a mix of both worlds.

t. Seagal

I MUST BREAK YOU

What about the Rock

ok whatever larping faggot. lying on an anonymous board. literally lmafoing @ you're life bitch

>Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
>Charisma
I was with you on the rest but come the fuck on

Attached: 1544637969022 (1).png (295x343, 218K)

Dolph mogs us all user.

>Lundgren received a degree in chemical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in the early 1980s and a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney in 1982. He holds the rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin karate and was European champion in 1980–81. While in Sydney, he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her. He received a Fulbright scholarship to MIT and moved to Boston. Jones convinced him to leave the university and move to New York City to be with her and begin acting, where, after a short stint as a model and bouncer at the Manhattan nightclub The Limelight, Lundgren got a small debut role as a KGB henchman in the James Bond film A View to a Kill.

SIRI WHIS THE BIGGEST PAID ACTION STAR RIGHT NOW

Attached: 4754ED84-DA19-43E4-B6C7-0A5335637C56.jpg (538x595, 52K)

Bruce ain't no twink or manlet tho

They really aren't.

Attached: this.jpg (342x410, 34K)

Paul Rudd is cheating. He is an inmortal vampire, of course he is going to be charismatic.

Kino

please remind me how masculine he was endgame

>boohoo women want only guys with muscles like in movies
>boohoo why aren't there more mucle men in movies

imagine being such a chad even your daughters face mog other men.

Attached: 1242911076001_6063179699001_6063176013001-vs.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

>none of those other 80s guys do
>You know who does have charisma? Robert Downey Jr., Paul Rudd as Ant-Man
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MAN STOP LOL

You should work on a farm, you clearly have a talent for cherry picking

You could replace Holland, Downey, Ruffalo, and Cumberbatch with Dwayne Johnson, Chris Hemsworth, Keanu Reeves, Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill, Jason Stathom, Tom Cruise, Chris Pratt..

I mean this picture is literally bait.. Who in the fuck thinks Mark Ruffalo is an action hero?

>Ripley from Aliens...

I think we can all agree that Ripley > any current female hero, which i think was OP´s original point.

It´s not just the physical sexualization either. The genres are pretty much gone, replaced by capeshit, which given the amount of movies can be considered a genre on it´s own now.
Consider the following. There are no "action" movies on the 80's style but with new actors. The genre just doesn´t work with today´s actors. Even the last expendables movie tried to bring MMA fighters or something into the ring with legends like Stallone, Van Dame, and the rest and failed misserably.

Something similar can be said about the adventure genre. Last one that tried to go that route are the early 2000´s Mummy movies. And that was the "revival" so to speak of the Indiana Jones adventure style movies. Name something similar to that made recently. You can´t because there just aren´t.

The only old IPs surviving the capeshit era are the ones that somehow adapt themselves to the current way of making stuff without losing themselves entirely. Like, Mission impossible reinvented itself for this generation and is somehow pulling it´s weight. The Bond movies where kind of doing the same but less successfully. The rest are trying to reboot themselves and are fucking terrible. Like TMNT, Ghostbusters, Robocop, etc.

I'm not in against it in principle, as it means that my skinny build and hate of sports aren't important, but my timid incel personality still won't let me ever get laid so who cares.

b-but user most of the gentlemen you mentioned are at the very best mediocre compared to the OP, or scum at the very worst.

I mean Dwayne is a money whore with muscles, Hemsworth is a fuckboi with muscles, Momoa is a pedophile not that I give a fuck but he apparently doesn't either.

Statham, Cavill, Cruise, Pratt, Reeves, some are amazing actors, some are amazing people, all in all good niggas, but they pale when compared to Shwarz or even Van Damme.

Attached: momoa daughters.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Yet the two biggest celebrities of the 80s were the most feminine, androgynous men ever. Boomers btfo once again

Attached: 74648247824982.jpg (1200x769, 114K)

no, they were just faggots

Based

Capeshit truly is a cancer. The whole notion of super powers defeats the entire appeal of what heroism entails. Super hero, it's an oxymoron. A hero forges his strength through his own struggle, will, courage, it's a character journey, instead of being inherited by magical plot devices like super radioactive serum or klingon whatever the fuck. The 'Chosen One' narrative everywhere nowadays as well is equally shit for the same reason, and it's very Jewish, this whole idea that you inherit your entire destiny and character attributes instead of building yourself up through your own discipline and values and actions. It's not only toxic ideologically, as it gives the morons that watch this crap an unearned sense of entitlement that they're special just for existing, it's also completely boring from a dramatics perspective, it removes all sense of character progression, fears, doubt, success, tension, danger, suspense etc. A great hero character has to be vulnerable in order to be triumphant, that's why McLane walking on broken glass with his bare feet and bleeding is still a deeply iconic action hero moment, a wounded character with limited ammo, tired, sweaty, with a hangover and all odds against him, surviving thanks to his wit and guts and experience etc will always be a lot more interesting to follow than a Mary Sue that can just pull out any deus ex machina out of his ass to escape danger and save the day.

They started casting more normal looking average dudes as action heroes and people stopped caring about big muscular dudes... Except you, of course. You’re evidently gay with a thing for buff dudes, I won’t judge.

You got it all wrong. Mission: Impossible has Tom Cruise's god tier charisma as its main asset, remove him and the formula will crumble to dust. The new Bonds just suck, if they didn't have one of the greatest franchises of all time behind them, nobody would care for them.

muscle bad onions good

ha!

>Van Damme

I mean his persona was more popular than his actual filmography.. Compared to the likes of Keanu, Cruise, Statham.

The only dudes that can actually stand the test of time as bad asses are Sly and Arnold..

no straight male is into buff dudes my guy

The skinny ones look non-threatening so they appeal to women more easilly. The ones from the 80s kill people and shoot real guns while looking intimidating, which appeals to men more but scares off women.

Any move that hollywood makes in regards to their messege and who they are putting in their movies has to do with increasing the amount of potential consumers, the politics that are stringed along with it are just excuses.

>Gay men ran Hollywood back then. They like that shit. Now it’s feminist women who (at least tell themselves) they are not into muscled guys. Now it’s dad bod and “funny,” instead of confident and strong.

It's still run by the gay cabal but they like feminine metropolitan twinks these days instead of beefed up steriod monkeys

I just want a male role model I can look up to ;__:

you can be skinny and look threatening, bitchboi

Our society matured enough to think that masculinity and heroism has nothing to do with physical appearance!IMPOSSIBLE!

More like Huge Jacked Man, amirite?

Don't matter how "threatening" you think you are, a bigger specimen will always make you look non threatening in comparison, have you by any chane heard of the term mog?
That stems from the nu-American beliefs that it's OK to be weak, it's OK to come in second and even last, it's OK to be a little bitch, it's OK to not accomplish or do shit with your life, it's OK to be mediocre, we're all heros on the inside, watch our movies and buy our merch.

Attached: smol rock.jpg (640x463, 69K)

You need a big-warm-hug really bad.

Not really, even lanklets don't look threatening desu. Pretty much every bouncer and security gaurd on earth is builtfat or ripped, nobody would respect skinny security gaurds.

>Amerisharts and Subhuman Angl*s
Ftfy

rock looking extremely #unLitty

>action flicks
>ctrl + f
>no michael dudikoff
I'm dissapoint

Attached: tumblr_oa88f80HZD1ss6i1no1_500.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

idk, some lanky motherfuckers just have them crazy eyes, and a beard helps too. you are imagining low test lanklets

>You need a big-warm-hug really bad.
You have no idea user.

Attached: 1563379504652.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>can't even provide another example

Chemicals in the water turning frogs gay

None of your old man films stand the test of time gramps
Your cringe steroid freak mary sues are pathetic.

>ANYBODY SEEN RICHIE
>ANYBODY KNOW WHY RICHIE DID BOBBY LUPO

Attached: richie.jpg (250x250, 4K)

BOYKA BOYKA BOYKA BOYKA

Shit posting aside: oversimplification. As much as I don't like capeshit, I can't deny the rigorous exercise studios put actors through when making these flicks. Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Chris Evans, Jason Momoa, Chadwick Boseman; the size of these blokes is impressive, especially when you consider these are physiques are natural (unlike OP's pic, where 3/4's of the actors listed were most definitely on roids).

Attached: 5d8d4abcc2239ea27ad48800959852aa.jpg (638x425, 34K)

Scott Adkins is doing alright.

Attached: Scott Adkins-5.jpg (1109x614, 93K)

Wasn't MJ actually tall as shit?

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE A FREIGHT TRUCK, BUILD THE MUSCLE

>especially when you consider these are physiques are natural (unlike OP's pic, where 3/4's of the actors listed were most definitely on roids).

Attached: bait4.jpg (625x626, 63K)

ah yes, the great action hero Mark Ruffalo

Movies somehow became less gay it seems

Fpbp
/Thread

>5'9
Nope, manlet

>a kid, an arms dealer who fights with high-tech gadgets, I don't even know who that is, and a surgeon turned wizard,
Why should any of these characters be buff?

>implying Arnie and Stallone weren't on roids
You pretending to be retarded m8?

Attached: 1565726510534.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

based.

youtube.com/watch?v=00AQkZb0hZY

Attached: 1563194010354.jpg (720x669, 81K)

>Wasn't MJ actually tall as shit?

Attached: 7e9e045f64c4e5e91e05f16f82d90a6c.jpg (422x600, 67K)

>What happened bros...
Absolutely nothing faggot

Attached: 0ACEEC4F-3CD2-46EB-8339-47B6439E38D1.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

>any charisma, at all

Attached: 1555960735676.png (400x469, 75K)

top is full homosexuals

CORRUPT THEM ALL

What about Scott Adkins, Frank Grillo and Alex O Loughlin (tv shows count too)

Nah you're just pretending capeshitters are natty.

Attached: b95d512fea11687198f50c94da154772.jpg (500x349, 36K)

Also: Chink Rambo/John Matrix

Attached: 5e9605a800d41c2391fbbfd9ee652de1.jpg (800x600, 57K)

I wouldn´t argue that MI is surviving due to Tom Cruise shouldering it but you can´t seriously think any of the sequels is on the level of the original De Palma´s movie. The movies had to catter to the new audiences. That´s why you´ve got all the jokes and humour mixed in. The franchise re invented itself to get that kind of audience and somehow that worked.

The new Bond´s also reinvented themselves to go with the times. Craig movies are nothing like old Bond movies, they copied Bourne dirty camera styles and whatnot to survive when they stopped being relevant and are even trying to stay relevant jumping to the SJW waggon.

On the other hand you´ve got the movies that lost themselves by trying to do just that. The new TMNT movies suck big time, Ghostbusters too and even Robocop. They lost their identities while trying to reinvent themselves.

What are the essential 80s/90s action movies? is there a chart?

Die Hard
Predator
Terminator 2

That's the chart

>REEEE why don't my hollywood movie stars have oiled up bulging biceps and abs!!

what are you, a faggot?

already developing that hgh gut.

I'll just breeze past the homoerotic undertones of your statement and point out that there are still plenty of musclebound manly action heroes in the modern era. The Rock, Statham, etc. Also everyone is so addicted to 80's nostalgia that all the guys from the 80's pretty much all still have movie careers.

First Blood
Commando
Police Story
Rambo, First Blood: Part II
Rocky IV
Double Impact
Under Siege
The Matrix

thanks for the recs bros

They stopped putting lead in the petrol.

Haven't the Fast and Furious films made a shitton of money recently?

The guys in that look closer to the top picture than the bottom.

Attached: charles bronson death wish.jpg (825x464, 41K)

shut the fuck up pleb

People are not as impressed by bodybuilding as they used to.

Now show the ass, you liar.

You forgot the rock an vin diesel also henry cavil and jason statam also thor and captain america
Dumb fucking nigger just kys

Nerds won

RoboCop's reboot is still the second best movie in the franchise after the original, though.

Looks based to me

Attached: 1566062975308.jpg (2000x1333, 436K)

pleb

improved pleb

Only 80s/90s action movies from the top of my head

Stallone
>Cobra
>Demolition Man
>Judge Dredd
>Daylight
>Cliffhanger
>mentioned ones

Schwarzenegger
>Conan
>Red Heat
>Terminator 1
>Commando (essential)
>Running Man
>Total Recall
>mentioned ones

Bruce Willis
>Last Boy Scout
>Last Man Standing
>12 monkeys
>Armageddon
>5th Element
>The Jackal
>mentioned ones

Van Damme
>Blood Sport
>Cyborg
>Street Fighter
>Universal Soldier
>Hard Target
>Inferno
>Double Team

Steven Seagull
>all

Kurt Russel
>Escape from NY
>Escape form LA
>Captain Ron
>Star Force Soldier

Mel Gibson
>Mad Max2
>Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdom
>Lethal Weapon 1/2/3
>Breaveheart
>Bird on a Wire

Pierce Brosnan
>Golden Eye
>The World is not Enough
>Tomorrow never Dies

Will Smith
>Enemy of the State
>Bad Boys 1
>Independence Day
>Man in Black

Keanu Reeves
>Speed
>Point Break
>Matrix even though it is 00ish

Nicolas Cage
>The Rock
>Face Off
>Con Air

Eddie Murphy
>Beverly Hills Cop 1/2/3
>48h

Tarantino
>Reservoir Dogs
>Pulp Fiction

Misc
>Full Metal Jacket
>Heat
>Saving Private Ryan
>Natural Born Killers
>Blade
>Starship Troopers
>Leon
>Mission Impossible
>Missing in Action

Remember that time the rock pulled down a helicopter with just his muscles?

Totally a sisyboi

Attached: d4d9ca40b499d51d2a8a4536ef9c53643d95eb23 (1).jpg (600x300, 20K)

>Top
swedish
austrian
italian
belgian

>bottom
amerimutts

One is a britroach

>unironically defending fucking bloodsport
gen x'ers are legitimately the worst i swear to god

>The new Bond´s also reinvented themselves to go with the times. Craig movies are nothing like old Bond movies, they copied Bourne dirty camera styles and whatnot to survive when they stopped being relevant and are even trying to stay relevant jumping to the SJW waggon.
And it has killed Bond. Say what you will about die another day, it still had that sense of fun a bond movie is supposed to have. I don't mean campy, I mean bond will take the obstacles he meets in stride and make some funny quips, even though he's on the verge of death. Even Daulton did some of this. The new movies lack this air, as they made bond cold and distant because "hurt durr gritty bond" which as a result has made him less suave.
It makes me sad. They've killed the series

Based list

To this list id add
>kick boxer
>true lies
>eraser
>raw deal
Definitely watch demolition man and commando, and pretty much all of Arnold's movies from Conan the barbarian up to the time he became governor are worth a watch, excluding junior.
Pretty amazing the run he had with movies

Oh yeah, time cop too.

Rocky is the only one there that'll stand the test of time and it's not even an action film.

>Seagal is a bloated fatty doing straight to video trash
>Styllone has handed rocky off to someone younger
>Van Damme does Comedy movies
>Dolphs movies are B budget trash like Seagal's
>Arnold is a shadow of his former self clinging to days gone by symbolizing the death of the 80s/90s action hero
New death wish wasn't bad but I doubt we get more movies like it.
I hate this timeline bros

I think becoming derivative shit is a matter of time for every IP. Hollywood just doesn´t know when to stop milking them and people keeps consuming every single piece of media on brand name alone without really caring about the quality of the content.
Furthermore Hollywood doesn´t really care about the quality or even the traits that identify this or that IP. For example, Bond is supposed to be suave, he is supposed to laid the girl, he is supposed to order that martini. If he doesn´t he could as well be 009, 002, 005 and a half.
Or SW, SW is supposed to have those silly dated and tasteless transitions, it is supposed to be the most classic from the book hero´s journey. An IP builds expectations. That´s the point. That´s why people go see that IP in the first place.

When was Dolph Lundgren a hero in the 80s?

people know muscles mean shit in real fighting. this is why the trend of circus-like muscle bounded guys in movies are disappearing. You still have guys like the rock but not really the same anymore.

Attached: Anderson-Silva-1.jpg (800x492, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jtj-_ZJvXq4

>Van Damme does comedy movies
More like unintentionally

I'd rather look jacked and suck at fighting than look ok with califlower ears and be able to fight.

I know what you mean, but just to spell it out muscles mean a lot in real fighting, but big bodybuilder muscles for show aren't the same as developing muscles for fighting. That said I miss 80s action look. Heroes looking like Silva would be cool too.

Opposite for me. Much more satisfying knowing your body can kick ass.

>movie
>real
o-okay... bruv

There weren't surpose to be? well shit

söy

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Attached: Henry Cavill.jpg (1329x1751, 369K)

what I'm saying is people are now not as easily enticed by circus freaks unlike the 80's 90's

He was in the USSR.

unironically I'd like to see a return to the above thing, have movie heroes that are jacked and shoot their gun full auto at waves and waves of goons

Bruce Willis and Kurt Russel were skinny.

He-Man in the 1987 film, Masters of the Universe
Frank Castle in the 1989 film The Punisher

they prefer martial arts dance movies instead

Red Scorpion ?

Attached: images.jpg (201x250, 18K)

Toxic Masculinity = "I'm jealous that this man can take better care of his body than I can."

Instead of reaching for an ideal, most (especially those in leadership) are too lazy and would rather have everyone look like shit instead. A generation of lazy communists infiltrated our media.

Attached: 1540741597220.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

BRAVO

Attached: Dolor.jpg (299x168, 8K)

The 80s were mostly martial arts aka normal guy traning for years to become string and fit enough .

The bottom are fictional superheroes who acquired their strenth through technology or magic .

This has nothing to do with communism. East Germany was obsessed with bodybuilding.

As were Romania, Bulgaria, and a lot of other countries under the Eastern Bloc.

We need more of that. And more cop movies like Lethal Weapon.

>People wanted to watch oily muscly men stretch and flex in the 80s
Apparently all men were gay back in the past.

>Paul Rudd as Ant-Man, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman,

what in the goddamn

>purposely leaving out Hemsworth, Evans, Cavill, Momoa, Dwayne Johnson, etc.
hurrdurrraflfppfghfhfpfpfpfp

The absolute state of cum brains

3/4 on top are Americans, and Dolph lives in the US to avoid Sweden's high taxes.

Only one on the bottom is American, or maybe two. I'm too much of a boomer to know who the guy between Downsyndrome and Cucumber is.

yeah I'm sure you'd be more scared of the dude who goes to the gym then the guy in an advanced mech suit that can destroy alien space ships

Benedict Cumberbatch looks like a literal wanker

All of those pale in comparison to the top row, and only the rock does action movies. The other are cape fags, sans mamoa doing Conan (which was trash)

But jews were also the producers of many of those 80s action movies. How do you explain that?

Three of those four are jews, what did you mean by this rabbi ?

As much as we may not like to admit it, 80s blockbusters paved the way for things like capeshit.

Western communists are a different breed.

Attached: commies2.jpg (500x533, 52K)

>Van Damme was so fucking shit. The other three were great but Van Damme completely lacked charisma.
Compared to the four wankers at the bottom, Van Damme is a supernova of charisma.

endgame is the highest grossing film of all time.

this

Attached: bloodsport.jpg (304x450, 29K)

The story behind the real Frank Dux is fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsmfXf3mZ4

Having a cast of 20+ main characters, how important do you think the 'charisma' of these four jerkoffs was ?

I love it, I always tell people about this. The part where he says he gave away his ceremonial sword to pirates to rescue child slaves is priceless. The fact that Bloodsport is "based on a true story that Frank Dux made up" adds to it for me

Attached: bloodsport records.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

The 80s were a crazy time, back when there was no internet to verify anyone's claims. I wonder how many people left the theatres believing this was a true story.

there is a pretty strong difference between communists of the soviet block and western university communist sóyboys.

being an american citzen doesn't make you american you retarded mutt.

mcu is for a numale/cuck audience
it's a fact that you fannonstraights can't seem to come to terms with

Attached: Gaye.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>implying it's not

because they get completely mogged by the dceu yes even the flash mogs those numales

in my country "bloodsport" was named "the great white dragon" in the theaters, kek i wonder how they got away with it.

why would jews be seething if they've apparently won.

manlet that is just a sarcastic redditor is now considered charisma.
Boy just post a sign on your front door that your wife will sleep with anyone but you.

dolph mogs everyone not named schwarzenegger

Rocky got an Oscar and the behind the scenes making of story is literally the quintessential Hollywood success story. It will be remembered for a long time.

that's why you gotta be that boomer and remind everyone of that when you watch anything

bruce willis was an everyman action hero.
he wasn't a roided up super hunk, he had charisma sure, but he's not an example of what op was talking about.

Attached: Bamn-3-Page-21-FINAL-1.jpg (1600x1060, 363K)

Rocky got another sequel 42 years after the original. Rambo is already almost 40 years old and is getting another sequel. Retarded zoomie.

Enemy of the State is super underrated but if that is a 90s movie it must have been '99.

didn't a ufc champ get whooped in a streetfight by someone even smaller than they were.
Muscles are just better to have, in a street fight there are no rules, you could be fighting for your life. May as well pick up the guy and toss them face first into a wall, or if they go for some sissy jumping kick, grab em and launch them on to the asphalt knocking the air out of them

you still get mogged by a neckbeard in a fedora with their katana slashing your ass kicking body away.
Or skinny crackhead nigga with a gun, just shoots you cause he didn't like your mogging attitude.

well communism lost the war so they take their losses and realize that their race of people are all the same and do what do best lie and manipulate using tools of control (media)

almost everything is made to appeal to women now and most women like twinky pretty boys (despite what /fit/ might tell you, muscular men are a niche)

You have it backwards. A street fighting internet celebrity got whooped by a UFC fighter smaller than him.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlsH3hYk1U8

Nobody gives a fuck about your dumb boomer opinion. Your generation will die out in the next 10-15 years and the soibois will rule the world. Get fucked shitter.

>Spider-Man is athletic and should never be bulky
>Iron Man’s strength comes from his intelligence and metal suit
>Banner is a dork who becomes a 10 foot tall buff behemoth
>Doctor Strange literally can’t use his hands and relies on magic
This is the stupidest fucking picture I’ve ever seen

The age of roided muscle freaks is over. The time of the twink has come.

Attached: 1548245067343.jpg (518x546, 73K)

>clothes

Attached: mens-clothes.jpg (1392x724, 153K)

>want to roid cycle for next summer
>don't have thousands like actors to hire doctors to safely go through it
>too nervous to start it alone

maybe ill win a small lottery soon

Attached: R14kkDj.png (200x200, 22K)

Just watched Tango and Cash. There was a brief moment of happiness, as I just watched a good action movie. But then I'm reminded it's over 20 years old and we don't get decent action movies anymore much
I'm depressed anons

Good for you faggot

Imagine being this gullible.

Super heroes aren't action heroes, and you're still nitpicking.

For action heroes you should put people like The Rock and (????) for 2019.

For non nitpicky super heroes yous hould have The marvel Chrises, superman, momoa

stupid sexy hyperchad with big luscious lips

Roid ragers also happen to be shitty actors.

In 2019 there's no craze about being fit.

>poses with countless beautiful models
>marries a harpy
>impregnates a hobgoblin
what is it with bodybuilders and having really low standards in women

it literally got less gay

Heard of UFC champs going back to their native HUEHUEHUE homelands and getting either robbed or the bejesus beaten out of them, weapon or no, which means that strip mall dojo jiujitsu doesn't work anywhere outside the ring.

Sees potential beyond the surface level

Seething

>which means that strip mall dojo jiujitsu doesn't work anywhere outside the ring.
2 untrained thugs still beat 1 trained thug

It works outside the ring, just not against multiple people, you don't wanna wrestle a guy in the streets in front of his friends

>thor
>literally wastes his life on video games and the liquid merchant and his mommy tells him that's okay
>masculine
user, you've been lied to.

then wtf makes you an american

you're loyalty to Israel

dabbing on muzzies certainly does make you an american

>you're
It's like pottery.

your joking...right?

Attached: 017.jpg (3024x4032, 2.16M)

Eastern communists are based as fuck. Western communists are cringe and bluepilled. I'd happily work with communists if they were like actual communists from pipe hitting countries like Cuba or the USSR.

>What happened bros...
Just your cherry picking user. Even ignoring The Rock and Keanu's stuff you still get topless muscle shots in the MCU: Thor, Cap, Drax, chunky Starlord...

>Gal Gadot has more charisma than Stallone
Based retarded zoomer.

He keeps getting cucked by women in every movie, stfu and stop shilling Jew movies.

Are you guys idiots?

THEY ARE JEWISH MOVIES, OF COURSE THEY ARE BASED BOY SHIT

>ever
lol literally every single popstar looks gayer than them today

I think if there were no weight categories and they weren't getting drug tested you'd see MMA fighters get gigantic too.

>The whole notion of super powers defeats the entire appeal of what heroism entails
Nigga shut the fuck up you clearly don't know shit about what you're talking about.