DUDE JUST SHOEHORN A BUNCH OF BLACK RACE SHIT LMAO

>DUDE JUST SHOEHORN A BUNCH OF BLACK RACE SHIT LMAO
FUCK OFF

Attached: fig-05-08-2019_18-03-56.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_of_God
livescience.com/62813-einstein-racist.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

incel

*igger

OH AND GAY DYKE SHIT
FUCK OFF

The dyke shit was in the first season though

yeah I dropped it as soon as he started talking to that obnoxious roastie desu

???

NOOOOOOOO ATLANTA IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ARYAN PARADISE

You know the Atlanta child murders really happened, right? Should they have made up some white kid murders so you get equal representation?

if only
just a little, not a whole fucking subplot
sure it happened, but there are far more interesting murderers to focus on than that, it was shoehorned in solely (get it) to do the whole fuck wypipo schtick

Imagine unironically getting killed by a black incel like all the kids in this season lol embarrassing

Back to /pol/ with you, incel.

Attached: Waaaaah.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I'm happy that racists like you are ostracized by society and that you soon will off yourself when you realize how much of a disgusting faggot incel you are.

why does racism upset you so much?

Show us your face so we can see how gloriously Aryan you are

>bragging you're NPC cuck retard
wtf is wrong with you
you're on /pol/

Wtf were they thinking. I guess the show was too white?

believe it or not, i'm very handsome, can you say the same?

This is pol

>believe it or not, i'm very handsome, can you say the same?

Attached: fat fuck.jpg (634x555, 163K)

you're going to lose

Oh Im sure women get wet just from looking at you

>bragging about how good you look on an anonymous taiwanese picture board

Attached: big brain.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)

Yeah but what about how white people have invented almost every quality of life improvement ever?

Attached: 92902B90-EE41-4588-8BA3-32DB6D0937D6.jpg (680x722, 79K)

>netflix
Yeah, not too surprised there.

Attached: fat-nerd.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

dude????? where’s your argument????

What about how you had absolutely nothing to do with any of that shit and you're clinging to the hard work your ancestors accomplished because you have nothing to show for your embarrassing life?

source: your ass

That’s not the argument leftoid

where's yours?

>i'll just repeat what he said and post a funny picture
'06 Yea Forums called, they want their banter back
everyday younger and more normie white people get woke to the judeo-nigger future, sorry sweetie
you will never know what it feels like to turn a women's head just by entering a room, except from shock/repulsion that is

it’s the thread lol

Lol white people are still doing it today. How would you know anything about what I’ve accomplished?

Attached: 4AA3962B-2467-4D42-8F88-7B0261D834FD.jpg (735x409, 79K)

miss me with that social j shit

Attached: 1520582843424.gif (215x235, 985K)

ATTENTION ALL LEFTOIDS IM ABOUT TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Attached: 2E5BB244-6EC3-406C-B8E9-922EC143B7A1.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>ARGH BLACK PEOPLE WTF I HATE BLACK PEOPLE by the way I'm very good looking
sperging out and embarrassing yourself =/= making an argument, newfriend

equality is a political concept, not a scientific one. a thousand niggers can just as easily overthrow a government as a thousand white people.

Please tell us all of your great achievements

Attached: Brainlet.png (215x235, 4K)

Prove me wrong if you're such a success story, you embarrassing incel faggot

he brought up my face implying i was ugly you fucking retard
i have a very nice body

Attached: autist.jpg (800x648, 95K)

Not to mention that most advancements in science, medicine, and math originated in the middle east.

DELETE THIS

Now did I say that? race baiting ain’t cool user even if the companies do it for monies. shouldn’t you be angry at that? you look clinically insane.

Woah show me on the doll where he touched you

you're not fooling anyone, just so you know

is it nigger?

>makes a bait thread
Lefttoids are going to shit themselves.

>you look clinically insane.
now you're just projecting, your posts are so obviously written by a fruitcake that they're barely even intelligible

Not true btw

>your projecting therefore I win
Dude, where is the argument? is in the discord servers?

wtf

why is this censored

Attached: ugly-man.jpg (800x419, 28K)

It actually is. Feel free to look it up, champ.

Why do incels who don't even watch shows always make threads?

>fruitcakes
adding that to the leftoid buzzwords list.

You should really make an argument at some point if you're going to keep harping on that, and "lol you're a tranny" doesn't count

>don't make an argument
>demand arguments in response

why do you do this

Nigger subplots ruin almost all period shows and films set in the US.

have sex

confirmed for having been born in 2004

>believe it or not, i'm very handsome

Attached: 1548355063436.jpg (720x540, 26K)

It's a common insult if you aren't underage

>you soon will off yourself
if only that were true, but these freaks keep themselves going out of pure spite and will never die off

only if you're an alt-right snowflake

What are you? Twelve?

>insults
dude? argument?

I 100% unironically don't understand what's bad about being racist
If you're going to bully black people for their race irl then that's bad because you're being a cunt and hurting people. But there is literally nothing wrong with holding racist opinions and living accordingly.

cringe reddit

>dude
You have to go back.

one piece of garbage shouldn't consider itself superior to another piece of garbage

Attached: tubs.jpg (853x1280, 265K)

>doesn’t address anything
So no argument?

Movies with niggers perform poorly in China because nobody want to rook at dirty monkey!

>believe it or not, i'm very handsome

Attached: 1485386218919.png (680x680, 124K)

Well in what way is the world negatively affected if one does, in the private of their own home?

saying you're underage and clearly very dumb isn't an insult at this point. its stating the obvious.

well there's the whole part where their beliefs are completely baseless and fragrantly factually inaccurate and based solely on the prevalence of developmental and emotional disabilities in white upper middle class males who are unsuccessful with the opposite sex, but yeah, definitely don't let any of that stop you

f*ck 4channel
f*ck jannies
f*ck chink moot

It's a sign of low IQ

Who cares what some slant eyed rice farmer thinks? What really matters is the message the movie is trying to convey, not about the money.

So you're siding with the Chinese commies now? Exactly whose side are you on? Because it sure ain't America

You fucking idiot, just because the numerical system we use came from the middle east doesnt me the majority of advancements came from there, england and germany dwarf ever country in the world when ut come to tech, medical and scientific innovations you no IQ nigger

Even if said beliefs are in fact baseless how the hell does it affect you?

Racism outside of Yea Forums is against the rules here. Remember to report such comments so these subhumans learn to stay on their containment boards.

*Jews
Fixed that for you

fun fact: spics are the most racist people in the universe. so being racist means you're on the same intellectual level as a dirty spic.

>so upset that his hands are vibrating leading to grammatical and spelling errors
perhaps you should take a break from the internet for awhile

I'm not a snitch faggot

being a nigger is a sign of low IQ though

Clearly you didn't look it up. Cope harder, you sad little brainlet.

>OP makes bait thread
>ends up getting BTFO
love these episodes

Attached: 1404497935568.jpg (409x409, 23K)

cry harder bitch nigga

Attached: 1480994271061.jpg (1920x1280, 563K)

it wouldn't if said people were not so loud and obnoxious and constantly adamant on getting their way even if it requires petitions and legal action. They're like fucking Scientologists

fuck niggers

Attached: fuckniggers.jpg (249x249, 16K)

You realize most of those advancements from those countries were from Jews right?

>realistically comparing the output and behaviors of the peoples of the world is pathological
Fucking retarded fagoot

only if you believe in junk science from the fucking nineteenth century

>SHOEHORN
yes I hated how they shoehorned that real-life black serial killer into a story about real-life serial killers. Completely misplaced

I think reddit is more up to your speed.

This is why I said that you shouldn't hurt people irl.

>AHHHH WHITES PLEASE STOP PROGRESSING TECHNOLOGY
seething

OH NO NO NO

Attached: raulg7ckw1h31.jpg (720x524, 46K)

>realistically
stopped reading there

Ok list all the major things invented by niggers without bringing up peanut butter.

Go ahead I'll wait....

>words words words
So basically have sex? jesus fuck just say have sex.

>this system made by jews says I'm numerically superior to a nigger, but inferior to jews

?

Jews aren't white goyboy

Or any modern studies as well. Or have ever spoken to a nigger before

number of the beast confirms this

I have a big thumb, cry more thumblet

keep seething shitskin

this but unironically

DELET

Niggers didn't invent peanut butter, whites did

>Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Quebec, Canada obtained a patent for a method of producing peanut butter from roasted peanuts using heated surfaces in 1884.
>Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency.

Source me on all these sandnigger spacecrafts i dont remember

right, let's just talk about Bundy for the millionth time, I too feel like two movies about him this year alone aren't enough

I haven’t seen leftoids get this upset when they’re confirmed murderer
candidate lost the election.

You will never be white.

fuck incels

Attached: pepe bird.jpg (249x249, 21K)

fuck niggcels, leftcels, and trancels

Attached: 1542168570700.jpg (249x249, 41K)

we don't have to believe anything if you prove it

That's kike to you boy.

have sex

babby's 1st viewing of Fight Club
>baseless
13 50
and low iq is for niggers

>muh einstein
Yeah thats actually not true and besides, are you conceding jews are some separate infiltrator people?

The Atlanta material was part of the original Mindhunter book, why wouldn't it be included? By the end of the season the black families and community at large are shown to be irrationally desirous of pinning the deaths on the KKK or some other white killer. Holden even says "these people don't want to listen to logic" and he is vindicated in his theory that the killer is a black man. The only way you could twist this season to be some kind of "woke" PC shit on race is if you didn't actually watch it.

Way to cherry pick. Though calculating space travel trajectories wouldn't have been possible without mathematics developed in the middle east.

>still having netflix subscription

Just cancel it. This isn't going to stop. They're going to keep shoehorning it in every show.

Actually the numerical system we use came from India, it was just introduced to Europe by the Arabs, they didn't invent them

some jews are white. Natalie Portman is jewish for example

does it make up for your micropenis?

>get btfo
>muh personal achievements
Every time. Niggers will never amount to anything. Just having a decent paying job is a personal achievement compared to the achievements of your average brown sub human.

Bend over

if low IQ is for niggers and you aren't a nigger, why are you so fucking stupid?

See I think you mean Indians as they invented the number system we use, before them neither Europe nor the Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, etc used the number 0

the show is literally based on the book of their life experience

Based
Cringe. Also get your own memes leftcel.

wow that was like the fastest response to a post I've ever seen on this website, guess I struck a nerve, have sex

listen i just don't like seeing niggers okay??

why did they shoehorn black people in their life then?

nog thread?

Attached: 1558859070733.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

You'll never amount to anything and you need to stop taking it out on strangers

Why do you keep focusing on "Arabic numerals"? I never even mentioned them.

tough shit

Youre right, all races have the same IQ and commit the same amount of crime and if you disagree its because your suburban childhood gave your white brain a disease

Please stop replying to your own posts.

Attached: 1548655361373.webm (198x360, 1.91M)

It is a fact that a good majority of major scientific advancements were from Jews not whites. You can look it up if you'd like.

he specifically said mathematics retard

Keep seething burger flipper, I'm sure tyrone will share his welfare check.

clearly because of SJW time travellers, you would know all about it if you listened to Alex Jones

Because by your logic whites wouldn't have been able to go to space without using information from Persian mathematicians, and if you follow your logic going one step back they wouldn't even be able to do such calculations without the Indian numerical system

A system made by jews favors jews? What!

this should be in the dictionary under strawman fallacy

See

Show us on this doll where the black man hurt you

So Indians are white now? Wasn't your entire argument that whites created the world's advancements? Wew, lad.

doesn't contradict anything he said

8.5 x 6.5

look at his fist
>OH NO NO NO NO NO

/pol/tards sure getting their blood boiling over nothing

stop criticizing other people for making baseless assumptions when it's your favorite pastime, it makes you look like a moron

There is no need to lie to strangers on the internet

No its not, source me

Must be a day of the week that ends in a "y".

in other news, water is wet

looks to me like it got the job done :^)

>their beliefs are completely baseless and flagrantly factually inaccurate and based solely on the prevalence of developmental of developmental and emotional disabilities

Their beliefs are baseless and inaccurate, mostly due to their upbringing.

Hey look I said the exact same thing as you in half the words without sounding like a gigantic tryhard faggot

Google is your friend.

>dude its just social programming in the most influential structure of civilization, your media lmao

>stop criticizing other people for making baseless assumptions when it's your favorite pastime, it makes you look like a moron

Attached: 1558741840773.png (1159x665, 231K)

Never said they were white, you're crediting people from the Middle East when it should go to Indians, but you are being completely facetious if you don't think whites invented the modern world, you haven't listed a single invention by a non-white, whereas everything you able to do right now is because of a white person, unless you're saying that non-whites invented electricity, computers, internet, world wide web, English language while being in a building of white architecture

>STOP USING BIG WORDS

So fucking jealous

Think about the assrape in the prison before you shoot up a mall

lol no

Attached: shockley.jpg (636x600, 89K)

Wait, you guys are telling us vanilla gorrillas didn't invent everything? But /pol/tards say they did! My NPC processors are overloading. How dare you use facts to destroy my fragile white narrative!

Attached: AutisticAlex.gif (232x235, 1.95M)

stop criticizing other people for making baseless assumptions when it's your favorite pastime, it makes you look like a moron

Did black kids really let people photograph then naked for 5 dollars lel

>influencing our children to eat McDonald's until they shit out their intestines is just fine but NO DARKIES
I don't know if you even realize how disingenuous your arguments are

>you're crediting people from the Middle East when it should go to Indians
no he didn't
>while being in a building of white architecture
how would you know

>tfw /pol/ will never live in my head rent-free

It's a good feeling.

No source? Then fuck off

cope

Attached: dna jim.jpg (1160x652, 122K)

that's what suicide is for

I've never paid you rent so why am I still living inside your head?

Attached: mom.jpg (800x450, 53K)

I'll just leave this here. Clearly you are too dumb to use a search engine to look shit up. You are a disgrace to your supposedly "superior" race, and completely ignorant of history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

>no he didn't
"most advancements in science, medicine, and math originated in the middle east"
>how would you know
Unless he's in a mudhut or some ancient Asian building he's in a building of white architecture

that's 30$ in 1970 money. If you're dirt poor, sure.

McDonald's gets the bullet too

that guy literally took credit for what his female assistant discovered you fucking dipshit, way to accidentally support the opposition's argument

I don't believe it, ya virgin

and while we're at it, why are black and/or jewish boogeymen bouncing off the walls of yours at any given moment?

>false flag
are you genuinely retarded?

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

>"most advancements in science, medicine, and math originated in the middle east"
which is true, and doesn't contradict the fact that indians invented the 0
>Unless he's in a mudhut or some ancient Asian building he's in a building of white architecture
that's just dumb. There is no such thing as white architecture in the first place.

To be fair, there was a lot of fear that the show would validate the conspiracy theory that Williams was a innocent/just gay and let himself be railroaded by an autistic profiler who was dead set on the racist notion that a black man was the killer and railroaded Williams because his autism/racism made him reject any and all efforts to steer the investigation towards the KKK or a white suspect.

You literally just confessed to thinking about /pol/

If I were the LARPing type, I'd claim to be part of the vanguard of that legacy against certain elements that want us to be a nothing more than a society of deracinated consumers.

How about you educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_inventions

These two nations alone contributed more than the entire Middle East in a span of just 200 years

Because blacks and jews are still living

I don't get it

>I'm not a basement dweller shitposting on a Cantonese basket weaving forum, I'm a HERO and a PATRIOT
your level of cognitive dissonance is actually astonishing

>white architecture
He doesn't realize that those European churches use arches, math, and architecture learned from the middle east. Just stop, man. You continue to completely embarrass yourself.

>ITS DA KKK MAN
>WHY ARENT YOU ARRESTING THE WIPIPOL
>Actual killer is a black incel
>The "wise black momma" keep her smug face and ramble about white people while not having a single clue of what is going on

I'm honestly surprised netflix actually greenlighted this, this seems completely opposite to their usual political leaning
Maybe it's the reason the new season got almost zero publicity

Attached: 1539701579526.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Who cares the show was pretty cringe to begin with. Poor mans Mark Wahlberg without any of the charisma.

>architecture learned from the middle east
Thanks for the laugh user

There's your answer.

Your level of reading comprehension is worse.

Arab Muslims did not invent calculus, fail

>which is true, and doesn't contradict the fact that indians invented the 0
But it isn't, every modern day invention came from Europe or North America
>There is no such thing as white architecture in the first place.
You're right, buildings in Europe, North America and Australia aren't the product of white architecture, just because everyone in the world builds a house like one from Europe or North America doesn't mean white architecture doesn't exist, it means it's so superior everyone else copies it

How is it shoehorning racial dynamics into the show? The Atlanta child murders happened to black kids in a black city and were committed by a black suspect. They were also a testing ground for John Douglas' theories on criminal profiling. It's a big part of the Mindhunter book and was arguably the first successful case study of his techniques.

You're just a racist who can't handle narratives about people who are different from you.

and as we know, all americans and brits are white

>I don't like how you pointed out what I said was fucking insane and so I'll pretend you didn't understand it
my guess is you fall back on this tactic a lot

>mathematics developed in the middle east.
You should stop blindly parroting what the news feed you, it would save us the second hand embarrassement

Yes, that's right, the Greeks and Romans learned it from the Middle East, my mistake, the Hagia Sophia was also an Arab creation too, right? It isn't that the Arabs copied Byzantine architecture, right? You're so retarded it's actually sad

>WTF WHY ARE THERE BLACK PEOPLE ON THIS TV SHOW?!? MOM, I'M SCARED I THINK I SHIT MY PANTS! TRUMP SAID HE WOULD STOP THIS!!

unless he literally wants them to whitewash all of it in which case he's no better than the tumblrinas pushing for arbitrary diversity

multiplex telegraph

Oh right, all those black Brits in the 18th and 19th centuries, I forgot about them, also when did the niggers in North America find the time to invent the modern world while picking cotton?

I never mentioned calculus, but nice attempt to straw man.

>accidentally points out that whites of the time were only able to accomplish what they accomplished with hordes of black slaves
top kek

If Franklin had lived she'd agree with Watson & Crick on this topic. She wasn't an innumerate leftcel.

>she would agree with me in my headcanon

So now the Byzantine didn't occupy areas in the middle east? Yikes.

>hordes of black slaves

Um, sweaty...

Attached: Slave Trade.jpg (1203x768, 155K)

European architecture emerged much later and grew out and developed much faster and is ultimately vastly superior, this goes the same for everything else, white people start way later, evolve a discipline much more quickly and are left with the greatest product of any people but when little reddit well acktually faggots like you come out and say some ancient african was the first to lay two rocks on top of each other its meant to negate that clear Euro-american superiority

>Doesn't even realise that the Arabs had slavery and brought it to Africa and started the sub-Saharan slave trade and sold slaves to Europe and it lasted younger in the Middle East than it did in Europe or North America
Not to mention non-white slaves weren't a thing in Europe and largely only existed in the south of the U.S. where there was no industry, nice try though, retard

>calculating space travel trajectories wouldn't have been possible without mathematics developed in the middle east.
no straw here, seethe some more its funny

Attached: koth dij.jpg (660x500, 40K)

>HORDES? oh please it was only a few million people
>who then all reproduced and their offspring were born into the slave trade
>it was an astronomical number but it was a SMALLER astronomical number than the Spaniards ok? I'm right

Agricultural slavery didn't accomplish anything except large plantation houses, what the fuck are you talking about?

>see when WHITES copy and learn from the past they just do it better. hmmm, Asians? no creativity, just bugmen.
/pol/niggers are a cancer

It's really not. I'm of Euopean descent. I'm proud of my heritage. But I don't need to deny the influence and contributions of other cultures in a pathetic effort to try to elevate my own.

>if I were the LARPing type
implies that I'm fully aware I'm not some e-warrior changing the world one shitpost at a time, but nevertheless I can believe whatever I want and I will shitpost and hoard guns as long as I breath just in case I ever do crawl out of the basement. Now fuck off.

I obviously was referring to the second part of your statement and not the first about 18th and 19th century Brits, but way to be fucking dense as a lead weight. Also the Arabs having started the ball rolling is kind of a separate topic than the matter of whether or not American inventors and influencers of the time were also slaveowners and spoiler alert: they were.

You cant seriously be making this argument

They certainly did and built the ancient buildings that still stand today, Mosques were literally modeled from Byzantine Churches

H a v e
S e x

I n c e l

>equality is a political concept, not a scientific one
its a religious one at root, that's why it appeals to simps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_of_God

Attached: imago dei.jpg (2200x917, 123K)

>crying leftist faggot shitting up thread ousts himself as a insecure little chinklet
LMAO

Attached: 1517369646813.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

just because you gave yourself an out in case you were pointed out for being an autistic retard doesn't mean you aren't really an autistic retard, and since you are statistically far more likely to use those weapons on either yourself or your family members, you're only biding time until that inevitably happens, and on that day I will celebrate if I take the time to have any sort of reaction at all. Now you fuck off.

don't forget the portugese

you sure do feel superior after BTFO-ing some chinkman on the internet

>I obviously was referring to the second part of your statement and not the first about 18th and 19th century Brits, but way to be fucking dense as a lead weight
You stupid? I was pointing out that there were no nigger slaves in Europe and yet that helped invented the modern world, you know, without slaves
>Also the Arabs having started the ball rolling is kind of a separate topic than the matter of whether or not American inventors and influencers of the time were also slaveowners and spoiler alert: they were.
Ah yes because all the Arabs and Persians """inventors""" had no slaves, not a single one of them

>Oh right, all those black Brits in the 18th and 19th centuries
ok so maybe you didn't know about it but the UK colonized a lot of territory in Africa in these periods. France (a country south of the UK) did the same thing and now there are more black speakers of french than white

imagine being a non white

Attached: hl0.jpg (812x812, 233K)

Niggers

You're really upset for no reason. You also have a really simplistic view of people you disagree with.

The point is doing more with less, no one did this better than whites, that makes them the best, simple as

Okay, either the American influence was important to the development of the modern world or not, you can't have it both ways.
>Ah yes because all the Arabs and Persians """inventors""" had no slaves, not a single one of them
Still a separate topic? I don't understand why you keep hearkening back to "But the Arabs did bad things too!"

What are you talking about man, europeans been enslaving whites for as long as there have been whites. Pretty much anyone with access to a boat was busy sailing off to their closest neighbours who spoke a different language to take them slaves.

Yes they did, that didn't make those niggers in Africa, British, nor did it mean they ended up living in Britain you fucking retard

Einstein was based t b h
livescience.com/62813-einstein-racist.html

Attached: levant 1-einstein.jpg (472x296, 52K)

It isn't that you are using big words, it is that you are using unnecessary intolerable meaningless deluding overly expressive robotic descriptive words. See I can sound like a faggot also. Get it?

imagine never having sex

>I'm not a low IQ hypocrite! You are just a dumb chink!
reminder Jews and East Asians have the highest IQs, whites are dogs.

>I am a pot and this kettle is far too black

>Yes they did, that didn't make those niggers in Africa, British
it literally did. Take it up with the Empire, I didn't write those laws

doubt

Attached: 1563535476587.jpg (355x417, 40K)

>h-have sex
C O P E

Imagine being such a loser that you have to rely on your unearned skin color to feel any bit of superiority in this world

>non-white slaves weren't a thing in Europe
>non-white slaves
>non-white
English too hard for you Ahmed? Not to mention slavery had been outlawed in most of Europe by the early 19th century
>Still a separate topic? I don't understand why you keep hearkening back to "But the Arabs did bad things too!"
Because you're saying that Americans were only able to contribute because of slavery, yet even though the Arabs literally invented African slavery and had African slaves you don't credit that with the supposed success of Arab ingenuity

Is S2 even good or is it shit?

>c-cope
HAVE SEX

What influence and contributions? So Europeans receive some base level math from someone else and that supercedes the immensity of tech, science and medicine that Europeans invent with it, and dont even get me started on who made the greatest artistic and philosophical contributions

I haven't watched this season yet, but I have read the book and from what I gather, the locals (i.e. niggers) were pissed at the FBI and police for thinking a black guy was killing all those black people and thought they were covering for KKK attacks.
For those who have watched, are the locals portrayed as being justified in their suspicion and it leads to a bunch of scenes of "durr cops bad"? That's the only thing I can see OP being mad about.

Attached: i dunno lol.jpg (398x343, 13K)

It literally didn't, there's a difference between a colonial subject and a British citizen

>I don't like how you say things
I don't care

how exactly can a descriptive word be robotic and overly expressive at the same time? you're a dolt

>For those who have watched, are the locals portrayed as being justified in their suspicion and it leads to a bunch of scenes of "durr cops bad"?
Nope

Damn you triggered the dilators hard with this one

you're american right?

He still watches woke flix.

Attached: 50F5E619-7AA1-40E8-B52D-886791348E66.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

No the locals blindly believe it's the KKK, even after the fucker get arrested, and they base this opinion on absolutely nothing
The FBI get kicked out of the city by the mayor at some point because of it, even if it's not explicit

>conflating political authority with ethnicity
we have plenty of static and moving pictures of what mainland British cities looked like in the early 20th century you deceitful spastic. nignogs are exceedingly rare

Then what the fuck is OP butthurt for? A major part of the book is dedicated to the Atlanta killings, since it was the first major serial killer case where the FBI's criminal profiling was used to solve the case.

No, and the guy who wrote the book thought Williams was the killer. The show reflects his perspective.

>he's actually admits he's not white
HAHAHA

Exactly

I never personally attacked you by spouting memes about how everyone on this site is an ineffectual loser (except you and anyone you agree with obviously). Now please dilate and have sex.

this isn't a mindhunter thread it's a race-baiting shitflinging thread sir

political authority is what matters for the purpose of this argument. Wikipedia doesn't distinguish

Because reeee black people.

Nope, someone whose citizens were also British citizens until 1986

Was there a lesbian subplot in the book

go peddle your pilpul somewhere else moishe

Attached: nigger free blighty.jpg (964x677, 114K)

Zhe probably could have said it better, but purple prose, pretentiously using words you know the dictionary definition of but with no context, that kind of thing. Maybe?

>Then what the fuck is OP butthurt for?
he racist, unironically

You are the sort of person who tries to wriggle out of the things he says by starting them with a qualifier and you then cling to that desperately when the stupid shit you said is called out as being stupid shit. I can assume everything I need to from what you have told me about yourself and the way you choose to articulate your opinions. You're a moron and the fact that insulting you and making obvious deductions about your life are synonymous is a product of your shitty life choices, not my penchant for insulting people. Now fuck off already.

dude... there is like a river of dead niggers. i thought Yea Forums would like this. the scene where a boat drag some dead nig from the river put a smile on my face.

ok so show me the wikipedia listings of inventions by ethnicity

Nobody likes it fucktard, you think everyone hates you for no reason?

To be fair, I'm pretty racist, too, but if they actually played the story straight and got it right by making the locals look bad, then I don't see the issue.

haven't read it, but I know what the author said anout this case

seething white incels detected, have sex.

There was plenty of context. You Hemmingway devotees are such insufferable cunts. Read some Faulkner and get a life

Europeans were basically living in mud huts while middle eastern cultures were thriving and far more advanced. Sure, Europeans did great things with the knowledge they gained from other cultures, but to pretend that didn't greatly help Europe is just ridiculous "we was white and sheet" level rhetoric.

Nah, I'm white. I'm just not a rayciss virgin who rants about muh niggers on the internet

how can it be shoehorned in when it's practically the entire season? Manson and the panic attack shit felt far more shoehorned in. Manson appeared in one episode and then jest left for the rest of the season. what even was the point of the panic attack shit? it had no pay off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
good luck finding wogs here

Imagine believing that, even though some of the smartest people in recorded history were unabashed racists.

You're still overestimating Middle-Eastern influence on Europe.

I know you won't stop now, but maybe you'll correct your error in the future.

it was actually earned by his ancestors not fucking niggers and other subhumans

In my experience only mouth breathers take issue with it and I'm not a big fan of them either.

You're that special kind of fool that doesn't know that the middle east got the foundation of their mathematics from Europe. Look, I think Europeans are disgusting people, but their ancestors were brilliant. The ancient Greeks and Romans are the source for most of the math in the medieval Islamic world.

I like to play double's advocate, and I'll admit there's some truth to what you just said but you still did nothing to actually disprove what I originally said. And the fact that you think "hurr durr basement cantonese forum pot kettle pfffft" is a deduction that applies to more than a handful of people says more about you than me.

Yes

I think you are underestimating, because despite overwhelming evidence, somehow contributions from other cultures unravels the delusional Euro-centric narrative you have adopted as your entire identity.

You are aware that ancient Greece and Rome are a thing, right?

It's actually hilarious that you're either too ignorant or being purposefully deceitful in leaving out that Arabs benefited from Greek and Roman knowledge, you can just go to the wiki article of mathematics in mediaeval Islam and they all are just expanding upon work done by the Greeks

The Greek and Roman empires also stretched deeply into the middle east. Coincidence?

>most advancements in science, medicine, and math originated in the middle east
lmao

Then where are the middle eastern spacecrafts and internet and nukes and quantum physics, what is it in white people that these mud hut Europeans could receive a little bit of math and use it to dominate the fucking plant in a few centuries when the civilizations youre sucking off had thousands of years to do the same

"mud huts"

I'll go on further to list the Minoans, Mycenians, and Etruscans.

Don't forget about English teachers, they legitimately grit their teeth and scorn when they read your pretentious bullshit.

the phrase is devil's advocate, you mongoloid. I didn't say it applied to more than a handful of people, I said you are among that handful. Are we done here?

Funny that Europe benefited so much from what was basically the "globalism" of that time period.

Damn OP is based and also kinda cute too

What an idiot. A literal idiot. Yep, they sure did conquer middle eastern territory and colonized the fuck out of it with their math, engineering, and philosophy, which they developed prior to and gifted them with.

>Racism outside of Yea Forums is against the rules here. Remember to report such comments so these subhumans learn to stay on their containment boards.

Attached: 09478AE8-7D0F-4EAD-8104-F59E509AECEF.jpg (191x264, 8K)

I always did quite well in English classes, but sure. I don't know what kind of faggot gets this triggered by another person's word choice who isn't an English major themselves so my guess is you worship guys like Hemmingway and Carver and wonder why your shit is never as good as theirs. It's because they had talent.

Yeah, it's where the Arabs got the knowledge of mathematics, just go to any wiki article about Middle Eastern mathematics and they're expanding upon existing Greek knowledge they only know about because Greeks and Romans brought their knowledge to areas eventually conquered by Arabs

Wtf are you talking about

Which period? When they conquered the known world as the Greeks? The Romans? Funny how the rest of the world benefited from being European satellites.

Nothing wrong with being racist. Poor sheep like you cant think for themselves.

>their beliefs are completely baseless and fragrantly factually inaccurate

Attached: DA908C74-9CE5-4B95-82E9-F032E7154617.png (800x472, 41K)

Yeah, I'm sure they didn't adopt anything from those cultures in the process.

Which period? When they conquered the known world as the Greeks? The Romans? Funny how the rest of the world benefited from being European satellites. It sure is interesting how Persia couldn't even conquer Greece.

lolwut

that image serves no purpose without any context

Pretty sure it was a symbiotic relationship.

They sure as hell didn't adopt their language, government, engineering, and currency.

>muh IQ
*makes up self-serving answers to why Jews and East Asians aren't superior to whites*

being indoctrinated by the alt-right =/= thinking for yourself

you label people who think for themselves as "centrists" in order to dismiss them anyway

I never said you didn't do well, I said your teachers hated your writing. You have pretty shitty reading comprehension for someone who prides themselves so heavily on their understanding of the English language. Why are you name dropping writers? Take it easy Will.

That's a nice way to view a conquered nation. I'll have to remember that.

This season ended pretty anticlimatically, still just teasing BTK

>confusing based meds with n*rds

Who said they weren’t?

>not knowing dubbles abbocate
Have you been here long enough to be called a "newfag" yet? Also you're literally wrong about everything you said about my life, except that I like to use qualifiers before expressing beliefs. Partly that's because I actually regularly interact with people in the real world and I also happen to live in a liberal metropolitan shithole so I have to use basic tact while trying to be honest about who I am with people.

And after those empires fell, Europe rejected many of the Greek and Roman advancements and continued to live in mud huts, with disease running rampant.

>nerds on the internet arguing about which in-group they identify with is better

Attached: 1548589989092.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

every post ITT claiming whites are the best, i'm sure you can find some

I'll concede their IQ scores if you concede nigs are dumb. Deal?

He was caught in 2005, it won't be resolved at the end of the series

>English teachers hate English
You're a moron.
>someone who prides themselves so heavily on their understanding of the English language
And you're assuming that because I used too many descriptive words? How do you know what I pride myself on?
>Why are you name dropping writers?
Just some examples of the type of writer you probably fetishize. Douchey types like you who tell other people how to speak usually are. They also usually wear either fedoras or berets and are far more insufferable to everyone around them than I could be if I actually put effort into it.

The question is whether or not investigators at the time were on his trail. Having them looking for him and then having him slink away at the end in a downbeat ending could be cool.

So is there a reason why they made all those black atlanta residents the most unlikeable and unsympathetic people in the entire show?

>The question is whether or not investigators at the time were on his trail
but the main cast brings him up all the time so what do you want exactly?

is this some fighting stance from this naruto shit the kids do these days?

Netflix is racist

I don't have concede anything since I don't believe IQ is a valid measure of total intelligence or humanity, as the things an IQ test measure aren't the entire picture. Plenty of black people are dumb yes, but there are plenty of stupid whites, East Asians, and Jews as well. I will concede that higher IQs are correlated with better life outcomes so there is some utility towards looking at how to increase it.

woah cool it with the homophobic slurs. for someone who hates on people who have a dislike for minorities, you seem to be the that type too

how long has /leftypol/ been on here?

They come in waves. Likely one of their rogues is posting blacked threads and shit.

>English teachers hate English
Never said that, again your reading comprehension sucks.
>and your assuming that because I use too many descriptive words
Yes, the amount of effort you are putting into defending yourself pretty much solidifies my accusations.
>blah blah fucking blah

bunkerchan a shit so they stink up the place since 8ch got got

it just so happens the countries with the highest IQ have the highest math/science output, interesting