Army of Darkness

Such an amazing title deserves a better film attached.

Attached: army_of_darkness.jpg (900x619, 84K)

>this
As much as I enjoyed the film when I was younger, it's definitely a shift from the more occult-horror themes of the other films

It was originally called Medieval Dead which was perfect, until some doofus producer decided otherwise.

the skeleton army is kino

Evil Dead 2 deserved a better sequel.

It's one big shitpost of a movie, random stuff thrown together. I love it.

Fuck that producer was massive dickhead

Yeah, this, I love it. It's a dumb adventure movie, but it's fun.

Did anybody watch Ash Vs. Evil Dead? I actually really liked it, but the last episode hints at a post-apocalyptic Evil Dead future reminiscent of Mad Max. I would love to see an Evil Dead adventure movie about that.

That sidekick pablo was annoying as fuck.

I liked it, although I feel they really exaggerated the whole “ash is a idiot loser” thing. I get he’s older but he seemed a lot more competent in the evil dead trilogy.

Fuck, I love this film and that is SO much better.

Those are both true, but I think they toned down the annoying parts as the series went on

Certainly not bad, a bit too goofy maybe at times but eh it had lucy lawless.

yeah i could do without the spic and the jewess

I think they kinda mixed the Ash character and the real life Campbell. Watch My name is bruce where he plays himself to get what I mean (it's also kino).

>Hating Army of Darkness
Why are white people always so contrarian?

Attached: blow.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Medievil Dead

Heard Raimi originally wanted to call it army of niggers but the producer thought he was going too far, even back then it was a different time

its a great film kys

they think its cool

The director's cut of Army of Darkness also teases post-apoc future Ash.

I'd kill for a Mad Ash vidya.

Attached: mad ash 3.jpg (1800x1200, 1.35M)

Not really. It's the big swashbuckling adventure film that Sam and Bruce had always wanted to make but didn't have the budget for previously. They event set it up at the end of Evil Dead 2.

Dude, its the best in the series
3 > 1 > 2

Should have been called 'MediEvil Dead'

Evil Dead 1 deserved a better sequel

Honestly I think Evil Dead 2 was the movie they wanted to make all along. The original Evil Dead was essentially made just to prove to themselves that they could make a feature length film. Evil Dead 2 feels more confident and has more of the tone that Raimi enjoys.

First movie was the scariest. Fight me.

This desu. I'm not even commenting on the quality or fun factor of the sequels, but goddamn what the fuck where they thinking

The remake is the best movie tho

The only real issue I had with the remake is that none of the leads were very likable. Otherwise, the practical gore effects with minimal CGI were amazing and it was an overall very solid effort.

The first was easily the best.

The remake was terrible.

for post apocalypse kino with bruce watch mindwarp

Attached: mindwarp2.jpg (175x175, 8K)