What's your favorite high school movie?

What's your favorite high school movie?

Attached: 1549797824010.webm (889x500, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KXFyVIG9wUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats this from? And does she suck the teacher off later?

she is raped by the teacher

Schindlers List

Nice. Is it hot?

The Faculty

it's shot in the same way as the rape in megan is missing

>character gets Fs and Ds
Immersion ruined

Nice

Every now and then I'll have a nightmare where I'm about to fail a bunch of classes and fail to graduate high school. In reality I got good grades and graduated near the top of my class. Why does my brain fuck with me like that?

Attached: 1559705947585.png (800x600, 608K)

Sometimes I have a dream that I'm repeating my senior year for a third time and I'm still fucking it up and all the younger kids around me gossip about how much of a weird loser I am. Weird shit.

Fuck! Those dreams are scary as fuck.

from what i've seen from tv and movies, it seems like americans only either get As or Fs, nothing in between

I had a series of dreams where I enrolled in middle school at my current age. They weren't even nightmares, I was just an old ass dude in a class full of kids and no one really acknowledged it.

>tfw always had good grades all throughout HS and college but now as an adult I realize that it was all for nothing as I sit here unemployed and friendless

Attached: 1562612195946.png (784x504, 212K)

i like this.

Attached: tenthings.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

What movie is this? Want to watch her get dicked.

what the fuck is this from

What film is this friendo?

Same. Except I dream that there's some calc 3 class I didn't know I was taking and the midterm is the next day

Picked the wrong major in college, next time do an actually hard one.

i had some shit like this but it would be some shit like i wake up and i thought i forgot to turn in an important assignment and have like a mini panic attack every morning

Mean Girls.

It was math.

Election is pretty great.

Had these too except that i was actually about to drop out as my grades were shit

Lesson of Evil.

>that dream where it's the first day of school and you forgot your class schedule
>that dream where you forgot about a class you had because you ditched the lectures and you missed the final
>that dream where you have a lengthy project/peper due and you put it off to the last minute or forgot about it
>that dream where it's discovered you never took a mandatory class for graduation and you have to go back to high school as an adult

I'm 37. They never stop.

I'm 38. They stop.

Gtfo boomers

I'm 40, they only get worse

name of the film?

The girl who got an F and had to fuck her teacher, who is also her step-father.

>step
lame, dropped

Jump Street

I slept through one of my exams this year. Passed it with a resit tho

"people bump into each other for 104 mintues the film"

Someone just give the name of the fucking film. I don't even want to watch it anymore just give the name so I can do something else.

Problem Child 2

I graduated but I still have dreams of me in uni, and all of them is failing tests or unable to complete assignments past the dateline.

Attached: billy.jpg (440x293, 64K)

Hot

assassination of high school president
with a cute Mischa Barton

No it's not. I google'd problem child 2 and "The girl who got an F and had to fuck her teacher" even though I knew it was a slim chance I wasn't being fucked with.

Attached: Classroom.webm (890x480, 2.62M)

well of course you're not going to find the movie by googling that. You didn't google the entire title of the movie

but really though, the movie is called pthc

its not, its from a promo for one
youtu.be/KXFyVIG9wUk

>Life Selector: Sorority Secrets
>Paige Turnah scene

lol

I'm not sure if this thread is for real, but if it is, it's Mean Girls, you know it's Mean Girls

What movie?

I like these dreams; the relief washes over me in an awesome wave

I thought the girl in this was the girl from HDD, they look really similar

Attached: cr7zlrg73fwz.jpg (784x1024, 164K)

>What's your favorite high school movie?
Does Back to the Future count?

Attached: CHBU1gMU8AACkBL.jpg (599x600, 75K)

thank you user

get fucked you idiot

Heathers

Attached: IMG_20190815_215028.jpg (551x551, 33K)

Thank you my friend.

I talked to a psychiatrist about those dreams and he only chuckled and told me everyone has them

holy fuck sauce pls

Sneed 2: The Chuckening

assassination classroom